Celebritites Who Are Christian

Guest mama bear

catholics are christians too.. 좀 무시하는거 않이에요?

그리스전는 달어요....똑앟튼거 안입미다.

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!! PLEASE...ASK SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS...THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT.

CATHOLICS ALSO WORSHIP JESUS'S MOTHER MARY-which is a very big difference...If you are CHRISTIAN, you will know that it is wrong to worship anyone other than Jesus. PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THEY ARE THE SAME.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Soo from Green Rose is a christian...........and so am i. :)

And to correct a few comments above...both Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Jun are catholics not christian.

correct... BYJ is Catholic.... :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo has changed from Christian to Catholic last 2005... His Catholic name is Francisco Kwon !! :blush:

Guest makemyday

그리스전는 달어요....똑앟튼거 안입미다.

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!! PLEASE...ASK SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS...THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT.

CATHOLICS ALSO WORSHIP JESUS'S MOTHER MARY-which is a very big difference...If you are CHRISTIAN, you will know that it is wrong to worship anyone other than Jesus. PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THEY ARE THE SAME.

actually you're wrong.

i dont mean to be rude but its the fact.

catholicism falls under the category of christianity.

i think you're mixing up protestants with christianity.

ETA: I heard Gong Yoo is a Christian. Is that true?

ive heard this too.

i think its true

Erm, as someone already pointed out, Catholics are also Christians. :rolleyes:

To answer a question above: yes, Song Hye Kyo is a Christian. I'm just not sure if she's Catholic or Protestant.

Yang MiKyung (Lady Han in Dae Jang Geum) is also a Christian (Catholic, to be precise). So is Kwon Sang Woo.

sorry.....to correct myself, i meant to say that both choi ji woo and bae yong jun are catholics not protestant christians. :blush:

the sub heading to this thread is: Celebritites Who Are Christian, those who are not catholic or buddist but protestant

그리스전는 달어요....똑앟튼거 안입미다.

actually you're wrong.

i dont mean to be rude but its the fact.

catholicism falls under the category of christianity.

i think you're mixing up protestants with christianity.

well... i knew this is gonna be happened

i don't think it's a good idea to make a thread like this

i agree with my immortality that chatolics, protestants, prebysteriants, charismatics are christian

but i also agree to dream hour too, it is different between chatolics n protestants

but then again it's everyone's preferences, rite?

so don't make argue abt it again, ok?

peace^^

Guest asiandreamer117

Thanks for making this thread! It's so great to draw inspiration from those celebrities who have also professed a similar faith in Christ Jesus.

BBASYA Wookie oppa!

I agree with the claim that Catholics are indeed still Christian, they're just very different from us Protestants.

I was raised non-denominationally but I for the majority of my walk with Christ I've attended Southern Baptist churches.. hehehe.. :rolleyes:

FIGHTING for all the crusaders for Christ in our K-drama community!!! :wub:

Guest thesarahchong

Also, Kim Kibum mentioned in Super Junior Full House that when he moved to the States, he never had many friends-- but when he began to go to church, he began to change & it was the first time he cried that hard.

Guest introvert521

I read that Cha Tae Hyun is Christian..:D

It's so good to know that there are so many Korean stars who are Christian...May God be with them and bless them always!

Guest wls2948

Just want to find out one of my favourite actress, KIM SUN AH is a Christian....

Also, one of my favourite actor....JANG DONG GUN....

Thanks for anyone who can inform correctly....

Guest miduhyo_

so far, I dont think Bi has revealed to us what religion hes into.

I remember reading up on his trip to Italy, he went to visit a chapel I think, and he did clasp his hands and sort of prayed at the alter together with the others.

I'm not sure if this proves of him being a christian, but I guess hes just showing respect.

and he ever mentioned that his religion is his Mother. although his mother has already left him, he always relied and believed in her, and dedicated everything he did to her.

There's no need to shout y'know.

Anyway, I'm not a Catholic but I used to be one for 16 years. I even went to a Catholic School from elementary to high school and they teach that Catholicism is a Christian religion. I even googled a couple of Catholic websites for you and they mentioned in those sites that they are Christians. They just have different ways/methods/beliefs/practices in worshipping Christ, just like other Christian religions have different ways/methods/beliefs/practices of worshipping Christ. Some may not agree with their beliefs and ways of worship, but I guess that's why there are so many Christian religions/sects/denominations out there.

the sub heading to this thread is: Celebritites Who Are Christian, those who are not catholic or buddist but protestant

The subheading is a kind of confusing since Buddhism is not a Christian religion, it is somewhat insinuated that Catholicism is not as well. On the other hand, it may also be insinuated that Buddhism is a Christian religion when it is not.

Just want to find out one of my favourite actress, KIM SUN AH is a Christian....

Also, one of my favourite actor....JANG DONG GUN....

They are my favorites, too. It will be cool if they are but it is also okay if they are not, since I'm more a fan of their professional life than their personal life.

This has turned out to be a really wierd posting.

Can somebody change the subheading to avoid confusion?

Unless this person is only so keen to know Protestant celebrities.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mama bear

ok what i mean here is the PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS...please guys lets make this thread run smoothly.

anyway, kwon sang woo is a catholic and his name is Francisco Kwon. im just curious..in korea when a person is a christian shoul you change your name? and where will you get that name? just wondering hope someone helps.

Archived