Celebritites Who Are Christian

Guest mama bear

Guest TY_KSW

ok what i mean here is the PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS...please guys lets make this thread run smoothly.

anyway, kwon sang woo is a catholic and his name is Francisco Kwon. im just curious..in korea when a person is a christian shoul you change your name? and where will you get that name? just wondering hope someone helps.

When KSW was a Christian.. he didn't have his holy name! The name Francisco has been named by Father in the ceremony ... :rolleyes:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mama bear

oh i see...now its quite clear. is lee da-hae a christian..and the guy from green rose.GO SOO...i cant find this thread!

Guest kyelin

arghhhhhh!!!!!!!

how i wish my idol, yoon kye sang also a christian too ... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

but he isn't, he's an atheist ...

well.... that's ok

i always love him anyway, hehe.. :blush:

Guest whyme

dongwan carries a bible in his little backpack but hyesung is the one who takes the bible out frm dongwan's bag to do quiet time/ read it lol...eric and andy are frm christian families i think... eric composed a gospel-like song on the 7th album^^
it's nice to know about this info ^_______________^

i mean.. i listen to Shinhwa

but never know about such thing

and glad to know that Hyesung is actually read the Bible

Guest theLEGEND

well i know for sure tt dongwan, eric , hyesung and andy are christians...im not too sure abt jinnie and minwoo but i know they DO pray in a group...

dongwan carries a bible in his little backpack but hyesung is the one who takes the bible out frm dongwan's bag to do quiet time/ read it lol...eric and andy are frm christian families i think... eric composed a gospel-like song on the 7th album^^

I've never heard about this one. Thank you samshiku for telling us. I'm glad to know that they are Christians.. well, I'm not really sure about Minwoo and JunJin :)

it's nice to know about this info ^_______________^

i mean.. i listen to Shinhwa

but never know about such thing

and glad to know that Hyesung is actually read the Bible

Eric composed a gospel song. You can find the song on their 7th album. The title is "My Everything" :)

Erm, as someone already pointed out, Catholics are also Christians. :rolleyes:

To answer a question above: yes, Song Hye Kyo is a Christian. I'm just not sure if she's Catholic or Protestant.

Yang MiKyung (Lady Han in Dae Jang Geum) is also a Christian (Catholic, to be precise). So is Kwon Sang Woo.

Yup, Catholicism also fall under the umbrella of Christianity. Like Christians, Catholics live or at least try to live according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

ETA: I heard Gong Yoo is a Christian. Is that true?

just about to point this out. thank god there are other people who know this.

Guest smr05

i think Yang Dong Geun is the most radical of them all tho..

if you check out his latest album.. more than half are based on his Christianity..

Guest miss_je3in

JUNG SUN HEE

there was a article or something

that she goes to moring service

everyday and never misses it

like morning service at 6;00am

thats when they start

and that`s really good for a

celebirty to do because they are tired

and always busyy

uhm..i knoww when they are

saying their speechs in award

ceremonies whatever they are called >.<;;

Guest glamangel

Hallelujah!Glad to know that there is a Christian community watching K dramas!Also good to know that there are Christian actors too.I believe the rise of Hallyu(K drama wave) and its popularity is one of God's blessingsupon Korea as a large percentage of their population are born again.

Guest koreanshorty5

Brian from Fly to the sky, singer Tim, singer Byul, singer Lyn, from the group tvxq Micky Yoo Chun, and their are many more. I can't think of them at this moment!

yes, catholics do fall under the category of christianity and so do mormons and jehovah witnesses. but you dont hear catholics saying they are christian. they say they are catholic. with protestants, they say they are christian. they dont say im protestant (well its very unlikely because protestants fall under many denominations and then they would have to tell what denomination they are).

also in history, john f kennedy was the first catholic president. the media didnt classify him as the first christian president because there were already protestants in the white house before him.

so theres something to think about.

back to the topic.

beautiful eugene noona is a born again christian.

Guest -master papaya-

Just to clarify some things:

People tend to think Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses fall under the category of Christianity, but their respective beliefs are different from that of Protestants. They manipulated and altered the Bible 360 degrees to suit their desires, and for their own convenience. I am in no position to protest or go against their religions; however, I only want to state that these two are absolutely different from Christianity.

And also, Catholicism has different practices from Christianity. They worship the Saints, Mary (Mother of Jesus) whereas Christians do not. Christians "admire" them for their faithfulness in God but they do not "worship" them. Presbyterian, Methodist (and etc), on the contrary, do bear a lot of similarities with Protestant and their foundations are firmly based on the Bible.

I hope you guys can now sort of tell the difference between Christianity (and its different branches/denominations), Catholicism, Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrities who are Christians:

- Shinhwa : Andy Lee, Eric Mun, Kim Dongwan

- TVfXQ! : U-Know Yunho, Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun

- Super Junior : Lee Donghae, Choi Shiwon, Lee Hyukjae, Kim Kibum (and I'm not sure about the rest)

- YG family : SE7EN, Sean, Taebin, TaeYang (from Big Bang)

- Tim

- Fly To The Sky : Brian Joo

- Lyn

- Byul

I don't know anymore T_T.~~

Guest Enchanted

People tend to think Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses fall under the category of Christianity, but their respective beliefs are different from that of Protestants. They manipulated and altered the Bible 360 degrees to suit their desires, and for their own convenience. I am in no position to protest or go against their religions; however, I only want to state that these two are absolutely different from Christianity.

And also, Catholicism has different practices from Christianity. They worship the Saints, Mary (Mother of Jesus) whereas Christians do not. Christians "admire" them for their faithfulness in God but they do not "worship" them. Presbyterian, Methodist (and etc), on the contrary, do bear a lot of similarities with Protestant and their foundations are firmly based on the Bible.

I hope you guys can now sort of tell the difference between Christianity (and its different branches/denominations), Catholicism, Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Super Junior : Lee Donghae, Choi Shiwon, Lee Hyukjae, Kim Kibum (and I'm not sure about the rest)

- Tim

- Lyn

- Byul

Just to clarify something, Catholic DO NOT worships the saints nor Mary, we honor them. Honor and worship are two different thing.

Guest rachel022094

Tim (he came to Korean fresh which a christian festivial)

Jung Sun Hee ( she said in Yahsimmanamn that she goes to the morning prayer)

Shawn and Jung Hae young

The people listed down said like i give thanks and glory to God at the 2006 Awards thingi

Lee Tae Ran( the girl from 7 princess)

Choi Jung Won( the girl from 7 princess)

Sung Yuri( dad's a pastor)

Ha Ha(mom's a pastor)

Tae jin ah (Eru 's dad)

Baek Ji young

The girl from loveholic

Brian(fly to the sky)

Dong Bang Shin Gi( also wrote Special thanks to God in all their storybooks)

Lee Soo young( she's actually a christian singer, listen to her song in her 7th album.she prays at the end of Song Amen)

Seo Ji young( Wrote special thanks to God in Album)

Tablo(epik high)

Yoon Eun Hye (her name means graces)

Go Ara

not all but some Superjunior members.( Ryeowook, Eun Hyuk, Siwon, Sung Min, Lee tewk, Kibum are_

Jung Ruh won( the girl from which star are you from)

Han Hye Jin( from jumong)

Dae so ( from jumong. don't know his english name)

Shin Era and her husband Cha. In Po

Song Seong Hoon (from Autumn tale)

Jung Da Bin was. Uni was too. RIP.

Shinhwa( Eric, Dongwanm, Andy)

Eugene from SES.

Kim Tae Hee and Lee Wan

Han Yel Sel ( girl from Fantasy couple)

Joo Young jin( i think that's how you spell his name. His the one that got married to the girl with a dot in her face)

Yoo Seoung Jun( the guy that came out of korea because he didn't go to army.)

Lee Yuri( she did a 간증 ( testimony) in a korean church i'm listening to it right now. she met God 4 years ago)

Lee Hyun Woo( the guy from Dal Ja's Spring)

Hyun Jin young( Singer)

Kim Hae Ja( the grandma from Goong)

Kim Jang Hoon

Cha Tae Hyun

Jang Nara

Park Su HONG

Jung Ara

Kim Ja Ok

Kim Min jung

I bet you there are more. i can't really remember.

AND I AM A CHRISTIAN TOO!

Guest rachel022094

oh i see...now its quite clear. is lee da-hae a christian..and the guy from green rose.GO SOO...i cant find this thread!

I don't think Lee Da Hae is a christian. Cuss like watch Heaven's Fate and it's the total opposite from Christianity. If she was a Christian she wouldn't have acted as a 무당 even though it just acting.

Guest beckyvang17

interesting..all i know is that eric, and dongwan are christians..eric sang that song in his 7th album track 9,with some girl??..

=]becky

Tim (he came to Korean fresh which a christian festivial)

Jung Sun Hee ( she said in Yahsimmanamn that she goes to the morning prayer)

Shawn and Jung Hae young

The people listed down said like i give thanks and glory to God at the 2006 Awards thingi

Lee Tae Ran( the girl from 7 princess)

Choi Jung Won( the girl from 7 princess)

Sung Yuri( dad's a pastor)

Ha Ha(mom's a pastor)

Tae jin ah (Eru 's dad)

Baek Ji young

The girl from loveholic

Brian(fly to the sky)

Dong Bang Shin Gi( also wrote Special thanks to God in all their storybooks)

Lee Soo young( she's actually a christian singer, listen to her song in her 7th album.she prays at the end of Song Amen)

Seo Ji young( Wrote special thanks to God in Album)

Tablo(epik high)

Yoon Eun Hye (her name means graces)

Go Ara

not all but some Superjunior members.( Ryeowook, Eun Hyuk, Siwon, Sung Min, Lee tewk, Kibum are_

Jung Ruh won( the girl from which star are you from)

Han Hye Jin( from jumong)

Dae so ( from jumong. don't know his english name)

Shin Era and her husband Cha. In Po

Song Seong Hoon (from Autumn tale)

Jung Da Bin was. Uni was too. RIP.

Shinhwa( Eric, Dongwanm, Andy)

Eugene from SES.

Kim Tae Hee and Lee Wan

Han Yel Sel ( girl from Fantasy couple)

Joo Young jin( i think that's how you spell his name. His the one that got married to the girl with a dot in her face)

Yoo Seoung Jun( the guy that came out of korea because he didn't go to army.)

Lee Yuri( she did a 간증 ( testimony) in a korean church i'm listening to it right now. she met God 4 years ago)

Lee Hyun Woo( the guy from Dal Ja's Spring)

Hyun Jin young( Singer)

Kim Hae Ja( the grandma from Goong)

Kim Jang Hoon

Cha Tae Hyun

Jang Nara

Park Su HONG

Jung Ara

Kim Ja Ok

Kim Min jung

I bet you there are more. i can't really remember.

AND I AM A CHRISTIAN TOO!

whoa :blink: are you sure all of them are christian?? let's add two more: Kim Jung Hwa & Choi Jiwoo. :wub:

As far as I know, Lee Dong Gun is Catholic. I'm sure Lee Junki is Christian. I don't know about Hwanhee. He has been seen wearing cross necklace and earrings. Somebody please let me know whether he is Christian or not.

- Tim

- Lyn

- Byul

what you fail to realize, catholicism is a branch of christianity.

Archived