스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amethystswtheart

Haha, I think that sometimes too but you have to realize that sometimes FOB clothing is just kind of a state of mind. Like it has to do with dressing in Asian brands or having Asian influences. I know that a lot of Asian magazines have clothing advertised because it was made after the image of a TV star or someone wearing it. I dunno...haha.

Guest bepiozo

lol i know hahah cant stop staring...here's some more ^^

%7Boption%7DCapture-1.jpg[/]

lol -- ill post more later if anyone wants more ^^

that third pic with the belt looks a bit too feminine for a guy to wear.... although i would love to wear it myself ^^

Guest saranghae<3

thankyou very much *muahzzzzzzzz*

is there an english version of this website :tears::tears::tears: i can't understand a word, but i'm in love with the clothes there and really want to order some :tears::tears:

There's no english version. If you cant read or type in chinese, then you cant order.

Guest starnight131

what are some good fob styles for short legs?

i have a pretty long torso and not SHORT SHORT legs, but a little out of porportions.

are there any good fobby fashion ideas?

please and thank you~~~

Guest kakasensai

those styles are totally awesome! Thanks for posting^^

I like number 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10 styles haha there pretty cool^^

Say can u get some of these in Seattle? Or something similar to them? if so can someone tell me thanks^^

what are some good fob styles for short legs?

i have a pretty long torso and not SHORT SHORT legs, but a little out of porportions.

are there any good fobby fashion ideas?

please and thank you~~~

high waisted shorts, skirts, pants... don't go for long hoodies, shirts etc. i cant think of anything else. >.<

MORE pics - my last batch of men's stuff cos their all beginning to look the same hahah.

Capture14.jpg

Capture16.jpg

Capture18.jpg

Capture20.jpg

Capture21.jpg

Capture25.jpg

Capture26.jpg

Capture28.jpg

Capture27.jpg

Capture29.jpg

Capture31.jpg

Capture35.jpg

Capture32.jpg

Capture30.jpg

Capture17.jpg

lol! you can see this guy is extremely happy wearing this shirt ^^

some female fashion cos i feel guilty posting only guy pics...

DT200712418223267.jpg

Capture85-1.jpg

DT200712415155548.jpg

DT200741720531750.jpg

CTA2007112823141375.jpg

the thing i LOVE LOVE LOVE about Fob Fashion for guys... is that it looks like they actually CARE what they look like. I dunno about your guyses (<--im dumb) school, but the guys at my school either look like they rolled out of bed and put on anything. sweats, sweatshirts, dirty jeans, random shirts. maybe there are a couple guys who dress cute.

but Fob Fashion guys look so hot in their nice clothes. and its just MORE ATTRACTIVE!!!

Guest manlytoe

stop torturing me with these hot cute guys!!! hahah!!! i'm just looking at their faces, not even the style of clothing.. LOL

but man they look freakin nice!!! hahahahah!!! ^^ thanks for shares!!!

Guest AniYuna

stop torturing me with these hot cute guys!!! hahah!!! i'm just looking at their faces, not even the style of clothing.. LOL

but man i look freakin nice!!! hahahahah!!! ^^ thanks for shares!!!

lol same

Archived