스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

I'm still wondering, how do some these girls survive wearing leggings in the cold? :huh:

Hahaha, anyway, thanks for the pictures, everyone~

Hehe. I can survive in leggings in the cold. ^^ It's actually quite warm sometimes, haha. Or maybe I'm just used to it. ^^

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Simpleton

pretty nice Viet clothes! I personalli lik Sunny&Kusa clothing more though. Does anyone knoe if there r any fobby shops in Saigon or Da Nang? Cuz I'm goin bak soon and I wanna splurge on clothes!

Wow those viet guy clothes up there....i mostly see them on guys on tv. I go out alot at night...the guys i see where like really punky clothes...or like korean guys style. They have alot of those plaid shirts...but with extremely weird styles...didnt like it HAHAH. But i was surprised the guys in Vn has somewhat good fashion from the last time i was there.

Guest Linh_Linh

i don't know about yall but none of those guys up there look viet (well maybe except the second one). the clothes are nice though. wow

Guest treehunny
then you probably NEVER go out at nite in vn

in the morning you can't see anyone faces or cloth since it all cover cuz of the sun

but at NIGHT! ..

girls and guys EVERYwhere with absolutely [how to say it..] REAL viet fashion!

and oh yeah they DO care!

boys are care even more than girls do

uh huh

lol, but i ONLY go out at night! if everyone's into fashion, then i must have missed it :/

btw, anyone know where to buy earmuffs? seems like no one makes them anymore

really? i see them everywhere now. i especially love the j.crew ones since they come in a variety of plaid!

Guest littlehan
OMG those are sooo cute!!

i actually like vietnamese fashion more since it look more ..freely?

the other like korean japanese have to many scraf and just look so heavy

THANX FOR SHARING!!!

i think they dont have those scarfs and things because vietnam dont get that cold as in japan and korea it usually just gets breezy

AND AND AND

CAN ANYONE UPLOAD A CHRISTMAS-Y FOB FASHION THERES THIS SHOW IHAVE TO DO FOR SCHOOL AND WE HAVE TO DRESS CHRISTMAS-Y BUT I WANNA STAND OUT AND LOOK FOBB XDD

Guest monchichi
if the signature pic is you, I'll have to slap your face. :mellow:

Ditto.

Some of those Vietnamese guys are cute. Pity I didn't see anyone like that last time I went there... but then again, that was AGES and AGES ago... seeing their clothes kinda makes me want to go back and just... splurge...

I wanna see more! More!!!

Guest bitter SOOweet

amen.

but yeah fob style really does revolve around leggings, tights and skinny jeans.

CAN ANYONE UPLOAD A CHRISTMAS-Y FOB FASHION THERES THIS SHOW IHAVE TO DO FOR SCHOOL AND WE HAVE TO DRESS CHRISTMAS-Y BUT I WANNA STAND OUT AND LOOK FOBB XDD

how about just wearing the regular styles with red and green?

just suggesting just incase no one can provide pictures. ^^

Guest AMIbunny

Ditto.

Some of those Vietnamese guys are cute. Pity I didn't see anyone like that last time I went there... but then again, that was AGES and AGES ago... seeing their clothes kinda makes me want to go back and just... splurge...

I wanna see more! More!!!

I'd have to Triple ditto that ._. I was just oogling how i wish i had your legs T_T

Guest White Star

i love fobby clothes....well, just clothes in general. But i'm too lazy, too busy, and too poor to dress like these girls everyday.

i shall slap too. O_O

my thighs are way thicker than that, and i always wear skinny jeans. x.x

hahahaha. yeah. those viet guys actually look... decent. last time i was there, i wasn't satisfied. LOL.

Guest liveandlaugh

hey im just wondering, cause i know i read it somewhere in this forum lol :D, where are the places to shop for fobby clothes in fort lee? thanks!!! :]

Archived