스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

For some reason i'm still not very fond of vietnam fashion. I don't know why :huh:

:mellow: Maybe its just me but I seriously cant tell these fashion styles apart.

The only thing is that Korean is more sophisticated compared to Taiwanese. haha.

This is off topic but...

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3609/11...44283287gf3.jpg

that girl has a really nice hairstyle. x__x

Guest monchichi

These are all so cute! <3

But slightly impractical for the weather I'm sitting in at the moment... T_T 30 degrees... Hot! Hot! Hot! However, I'm definitely going to keep these styles in mind for June/July next year! ^^

I'm loving their heels too... I hope they come in a size 5! My feet are tiny.

Guest AMIbunny

OMG those are sooo cute!!

i actually like vietnamese fashion more since it look more ..freely?

the other like korean japanese have to many scraf and just look so heavy

THANX FOR SHARING!!!

haah i agree with you! I think Korean Fashion has too many heavy layers(makes sense)? lol i love Viet and Taiwanese fashion though :P waay cuter. and i dont think i would look good in such sophisticated clothing(korean fashion) >_<

^ Mmm.. I agree. ^^ I still LOVE Korean fashion, though. <333

Thanks for new pics! ^^

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9759/l0...60011973ic1.jpg

^ LOVE but not the blue tights ._. white tights, yes, but blue? no..

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1238/27...60011953nr8.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3609/11...44283287gf3.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2712/fr...450x6001tm1.jpg

^ omg i love ALL three! ESP THE BUBBLE SKIRT! ADORABLE! i want one! T_T_T

SIGH!

Guest bigfatPANDA

^ taiwanese fashion looks more cheap cause it's super humid and crap~ therefore the need for light material~ but not all of it is bad. i personally love it.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2832/ga...0x600119lp0.jpg

i've been to that store :o

lol sorry that was random~

& i didn't see nobody dress that that when i went to hanoi >o

i wish i did though ):

My first post on soompi :D i'm noob. Hehe.

Taiwanese clothes only look nice on photos, when you wear them on, they actually dont look as nice, way cheaper and they're all very carelessly made... >.<

I used to have a taiwanese house mate, well, no offense, but most of the time I find her clothes too colorful and... funny.

Still can look young, cute and less complicated with korean stuff if you know how to match them, go easy on the accessories :D

Lived in Hanoi for 14 years, no longer live there but from my experience, I know it's pretty hard to find nice clothes over there. The real nice ones (rare) are overpriced, cos the sellers know there're only a few places that sell real nice clothes. Just 1 fact, clothes in Vietnam are all imported from China, this I can assure 100%. >.<

For fashion, go Hongkong! I've been there and didnt want to leave (sadly, had to).

Guest lilo_missie

OMG.. soo many cute outfits :w00t:

anyways... here's a site.. too lazy to put up pics.. :P:phew::sweatingbullets:

AsiaJam

has anyone ever order from here? anywho... some of their outfits are adorable. :lol:

Guest Jenni.Pho

^

^

Yea totally agree actually. When I was there, the Viet fashion wasn't as nice as it is now. But there were some nice things.

A lot of it wasn't good quality though, so I didn't get it. It was hard for me to shop there.

I want to go to HongKong! Lol. Someone told me when she went she came back with suit cases of clothes.

Guest LiL_Chris

kekeke.... VN is a nice place to shop! especially saigon.... mah fav stores are always ther!^^ anyway, HK is a nice place as well...... lots of cute stuf! but yes, quality is poor but onli if you go to cheap places! =))

Guest kimchi hana

I'm still wondering, how do some these girls survive wearing leggings in the cold? :huh:

Hahaha, anyway, thanks for the pictures, everyone~

Guest treehunny

OMG those are sooo cute!!

i actually like vietnamese fashion more since it look more ..freely?

the other like korean japanese have to many scraf and just look so heavy

THANX FOR SHARING!!!

i'm vietnamese, but until this thread, i wasn't even aware there was a "viet fashion." i was really disappointed when i was there; people didn't seem to care about fashion at all (from what i've seen, anyway).

Guest LiL_Chris

kekee.. that cuz you dont see real VN! ^^ VN is super fashionable when you go out during the night! girls everywhere wearing pretty clothes and hair!!! guys also with fashionable clothing... sometime very korean looking as well! hhihiihih... =))) VN night life is the best!~~~ ^^ also you should go visit diamond plaza~.... the place has many people who are goodlooking... so many!

Guest LiL_Chris

hihihi ^^ vietnamese boy fashion for now!!~~ this is the type of fashion you will see at VN nite liffeee! =))) kekekee..... and yes, these guys are viet :blush:

_mg_2910-copy.jpg

_mg_2929-copy.jpg

_mg_2951-copy.jpg

_mg_2967-copy.jpg

_mg_3059-copy.jpg

_mg_3070-copy.jpg

_mg_3071-copy.jpg

_mg_3085-copy.jpg

_mg_3094-copy.jpg

_mg_3099-copy.jpg

071214ttxh-c10.jpg

071214ttxh-c14.jpg

071214ttxh-c17.jpg

Guest GiRlli3
i'm vietnamese, but until this thread, i wasn't even aware there was a "viet fashion." i was really disappointed when i was there; people didn't seem to care about fashion at all (from what i've seen, anyway).

then you probably NEVER go out at nite in vn

in the morning you can't see anyone faces or cloth since it all cover cuz of the sun

but at NIGHT! ..

girls and guys EVERYwhere with absolutely [how to say it..] REAL viet fashion!

and oh yeah they DO care!

boys are care even more than girls do

uh huh

Archived