스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KTZ811

KTZ811 I know^^ Petites can wear fobby too, but sadly I am not a size 75A and that makes it difficult for me to wear very many cute tops, dresses and and even the skirts that goes really high up on your waist :(

Agghh, I feel your pain ;). I WISH I had a petite body, too. But no such luck --I just LOVE foot :rolleyes:. I also agree, it can be very difficult to wear some very cute tops and dresses that match for smaller, petite women. High waist skirts fit me well though.

Aw, cute outfit! Plaid shirts FTW<3

Guest amy8

all the models have killer legs, uh.

I'm -naturally- reeeally skinny but my legs absolutely don't look like that... ;v;

I think it's caused by the angle the photo is taken and photoshop :P

Guest shangshandalaohu

I really love the tunics! I hope winter comes faster because summer is too hot. I need to wear my new clothes bought from HK just recently...!

I love HK! clothes from there are sometimes just-in from some french of european counrtires~ HK is on a lot of designer's list of places of where they ship there clothes :3 & if you go to the right places- you can get HIGH QUALITY and generally low-priced pieces of clothing too >:] I cant wait to go back to china....

Guest paradiselovekiss

I really want to buy the short suspender on soompi, but can't find it anywhere my size (00-1) anybody want to help?

Guest ettenyl

amy8: those pictures are so pretty! where are they from?

can anyone tell me what this thread is about?

what kind of photos am i suppose to post?

i really love fashion too!

esp korean and uk fashion (i'm singaporean! lol)

<3

love this thread~

Guest amy8

amy8: those pictures are so pretty! where are they from?

can anyone tell me what this thread is about?

what kind of photos am i suppose to post?

i really love fashion too!

esp korean and uk fashion (i'm singaporean! lol)

<3

love this thread~

If you are talking about the Korean pictures - then I got them from G-MARKET =)

Guest BigZ

I have no idea about what fob fashion is exactly..but looking at this thread makes me think that fob fashion is really anything hahaha. So if that be the case I'm down with it! It could be kind of cutesy or something as most pictures tend to be girls dressed in a lot of cutesty outfits. I fail at describing this. But yeah. It looks alright? I'd wear some of the stuff posted here.

Guest ssulja

Could someone please post more of male fob fashion? It's hard to find.

Thanks

^ to reinforce it!

Some of the stuff really gives a lot of ideas. I'm going to Korea in a few months and I need some ideas... so I don't look too weird.

Guest l3lo

i like the tom boyish style on these girls more than

those goodie too shoes, girly styles :P

they look more cuter and hot! especially that last photo there above me^^

even the guy styles are HOT!

Archived