What was your first movie at the cinema?

Guest nadhura

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

i was supposed to see alladin but something happened...i think it was sold out? so instead we saw hot shots <_< not such a good movie for a toddler

i think i watched problem child III, the one where the dad is gonna remarry the nurse and the kid will get a naughty stepsis. but it could be the earlier ones. the cinema where i watched it doesn't exist anymore cos they tore it down for a new cineplex. that's how long ago it was. this is as far back as i can remember. if i did watch something before this movie, then i don't remember..

Guest SANDIEEx3

i believe my first movie ever was Big Momma's house...man, that movie was hillarious but there was that one scene in the movie where the ex boyfriend pops up out of nowhere and i remembered letting out a loud gasp in the theater...><;;;

Guest Happy_Day

POCAHONTAS (I remember that I thought the kiss scene was so fascinating. I think that was the first time I watched a kiss scene before. HAHAHA-!)

Titanic

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (In Korea).

Archived