What was your first movie at the cinema?

Guest nadhura

Guest lost_kim

I first went to see free willy!! don't know why I was obsessed with whales for a whole year... always wanted to ride in one so my parents had take me to sea world...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhwahwah

THE LITTLE MERMAID when i was like 5. then it was teenage mutant turtles! kekeke. the theatre that i went to is now closed. ='(

Guest asianromance

i think i might have gone to the movies on class field trips during preschool...but all i remember was a big screen and that it was dark. But the first that i can remember the movie would be spice girls in 6th grade.

Guest HeffyEnd

I dont know my FIRST... I think the first one I remember is Aladdin. I remember Nightmare Before Christmas too, but I think Aladdin came first. They were both made in '93 right? Hell I don't know.

Guest liljewelz

The title...

Mine was Hook..abt peter pan all grown up...and has forgotten abt neverland.Starring Robin Williams.I still remember the cinema i went to was really old.

So wat abt u guys?

^I love that movie!

Anyway, the first movie I remember was Jurassic Park. I'm sure my mom took me to see a movie before that, but that's the first one I remember. I was 7 when it came out.

Guest nara jjang

the last emperor...i remember going wit my grandparents....haha but the first movie i wanted to watch was jungle book and teenage mutant ninja turtles the first one

Archived