Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only all Kages were decent. I am sick and tired of Tsunade. Sasuke needs to hurry up and exact his revenge. I am so looking forward to that.

Guest selvaspeedy

Looking forward to Kakashi finally doing something. Maybe Gai will open the 8th gate? This is the most suitable place and the most worthy opponent for him. I wish if Lee was there to see him too though :<

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody got any kind of spoilers for chapter 572? It's been a few weeks since i checked read the manga and finally caught up and now imma be obsessed for a while with Naruto...especially since Naruto and Kurama hooked up...i expect some damn awesome richard simmons kicking fights in the next chapter...

Naruto has been sooo good! I can't wait for the next chapter. I loved the scene with the Kyuubi (Kurama heehee) and Naruto. So nice!

I can't wait for the next Naruto and Sasuke encounter. Sasuke's probably going to see his brother again!

And it was fun to see Taka/Hebi again! Karin will probably join the fray again. I have a feeling that once Suigetsu finds out what Sasuke did to Karin, he'll be giving what ever he found in Orochimaru's room to Naruto and not Sasuke.

Madara is underestimating Naruto waay too much!

And go go Hinata! Walk next to Naruto when you can!

Guest vanessa1988

ive been busy with school and was finally able to catch up

and damn what a cliffhanger, the uchiha brothers meet again! XDDD

hopefully itachi knocks some sense into sasuke

and aww hinata im rooting for her to get her man (naruto) in the end kekeke

Guest vanessa1988

it's funny though. In the last page, it looks like Itachi didn't see Sasuke lol

now that you mention it does look that way

the important part is that sasuke saw him and will get his richard simmons whooped a second time....or how many times was it?

lol turns out Itachi was ignoring Sasuke during the encounter :P

Bwahaha! For real! Why does Itachi always have to be so confusing!! It's funny and annoying in a mad pull your hair kind of way! I kind of did not understand what Itachi said in their conversation. I understood that he wanted Sasuke to act as the Uchiha that was to judge him for "betraying" the clan and continue being a good Konoha cititzen but that Sasuke had gone down the wrong path that he had not intended for him. But I did not understand the rest. He was speaking cryptically AGAIN. Like when the background of Naruto showed up? Any thoughts on what he meant?

Sasuke is always so confused and annoyed at his brother. I almost feel bad for him. We hadn't seen that many expressions on Sasuke's face for a while so I thought that was really interesting. The only two people who can ever get Sasuke to lose his composure: Itachi and Naruto heehee~

And I thought Tsunade's response was very very cool B)

Archived