Banang Bekurapak Bruneians

serre

Guest moonie_heejunnie

hi all.

i grew up in brunei and studied there till high school. went to st george's.

not many bruneians here on soompi, or do they just not come here?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aqi112

Just came back for holiday. Here's the shop address: Lew European Any Starz Collection.No.3,ground floor,blk E, Abdul Razak Complex,Gadong BE4119,Brunei.Contact:8805352. Oh,to inform you earlier that this shop just open and there weren't much merchandise. Will read your fanfic! You're a good author. I shouldn't miss your fanfic.Lol.I go and read your fanfic first!

hi all.

oh hello there *waves* yea, I do know some bruneians that are just too shy to post around here ;)

oh, so you study in brunei.... so you're not a bruneian? :unsure: you got me confused :sweatingbullets:

Just came back for holiday. Here's the shop address: Lew European Any Starz Collection.No.3,ground floor,blk E, Abdul Razak Complex,Gadong BE4119,Brunei.Contact:8805352. Oh,to inform you earlier that this shop just open and there weren't much merchandise. Will read your fanfic! You're a good author. I shouldn't miss your fanfic.Lol.I go and read your fanfic first!

wow, that's what I call complete man!! whoa, be sure to check it out someday thank you! ^_^

thank you but I'm not that good an author :unsure: you made it sound so great, flattering, flattering

btw my fanfic on hero is closed; i'll be reposting it later and that fanfic on yoochun um... it's completed, if you want the uploaded doc link, i can give ya anytime ^_^

Guest aurafilla

your sis' fanfic I can't find it (not in the list or fanfics or the summaries either hm...)

so link please? I've been craving for bruneian taste here hahaha... :P

oh, you're not in brunei now? ooooh, studying abroad, patutlah posting 1am brunei time hahaha...

PS. baru tah ku meliat this thread laju jalan nya =_=||

The NEXT post will be on page 2!! :w00t:

aha She posted it before the "great soompi crash' I think! I have her blog link somewhere.. I'll give ya next time.. Malas ku sani hahahha

Yesh.. Kan graduate th ni! Yikes! Wish me luck and pray for meh! *scary feeling eh*

hi all.

Hiya!! Yeah well, dont think they come here at all! At first I thought there wont be any but hey someone has to start it but not me haha Most of em probably hang round the drama thread like me! hahahha

Uhu~ which Abdul Razak Complex? Dekat Athirah? or somewhere?

Oh yeah did you guys go to DBSK concert last year?

aha She posted it before the "great soompi crash' I think! I have her blog link somewhere.. I'll give ya next time.. Malas ku sani hahahha

Yesh.. Kan graduate th ni! Yikes! Wish me luck and pray for meh! *scary feeling eh*

Hiya!! Yeah well, dont think they come here at all! At first I thought there wont be any but hey someone has to start it but not me haha Most of em probably hang round the drama thread like me! hahahha

Uhu~ which Abdul Razak Complex? Dekat Athirah? or somewhere?

Oh yeah did you guys go to DBSK concert last year?

oh really? *prays that she will do GREAT!!*

wow, before the great soompi crach *shudders* okay, when you find it, tell me heehee

hahah... yea okay, so I ended up starting this thread hiak hiak hiak yea... this curiosity of mine... :P though unfortunate, we can't make it an official one, there are basically only three of us coming over and over agian here :tears: If you guys can put the link in your siggies *hopeful eyes* THANK YOU!!!

yeah... me oso dunno that addy *hand itching to call that contact no.* erm... where are you? *calls out to aqi112* pls elaborate the directions more...!!! I was going to ask that but I remembered the no double posting rule >.<

DBSK concert? :o

wasn't it in um.... sebalah? (malaysia or singapore...?)

definitely not in brunei unfortunately <_<

if it was, i'll be one of the first to buy the tickets hahahaha.... !!!!

:lol:

just thinking of it is making me jumpy hahaha...

Guest aurafilla

Concert durang masa July ah! Aiya.. In KL.. I went there with the sibs! hahahahhaa awesome!!

Ada our pics in Teens, Lime etc hahahha *atooo bragging~~* hahahha

This year ada coming but duno when yet~

Guest bluebellz

Just came back for holiday. Here's the shop address: Lew European Any Starz Collection.No.3,ground floor,blk E, Abdul Razak Complex,Gadong BE4119,Brunei.Contact:8805352. Oh,to inform you earlier that this shop just open and there weren't much merchandise.

WHOA!! Thank you for this.. I only managed to find the Tohoshinki Heart, Mind and Soul concert dvd from the Golden Music shop in the Mall (or rather i call it the 'orange' dvd shop) XD

I really want to go for the concert in KL this year except I need to plan it early and the concert dates aren't released yet :(

Concert durang masa July ah! Aiya.. In KL.. I went there with the sibs! hahahahhaa awesome!!

Ada our pics in Teens, Lime etc hahahha *atooo bragging~~* hahahha

This year ada coming but duno when yet~

In KL *pouts* <_<

I knew bukannya d brunei haih... cubatah pls stop by brunei, we accept you with open arms :w00t:

It MUST be awesome kekekeke... !!!! aku watched in on the TV though ^___________________________^

must be a lot more fun if i was there :phew:

WHOA!! Thank you for this.. I only managed to find the Tohoshinki Heart, Mind and Soul concert dvd from the Golden Music shop in the Mall (or rather i call it the 'orange' dvd shop) XD

I really want to go for the concert in KL this year except I need to plan it early and the concert dates aren't released yet :(

oh, blueebellz, hadn't seen you around lately, thanks for stopping by our humble thread again hahaha... ^_^

yea, that shop, *imagines the orange colour* I saw the dvd but didn't buy it :phew:

aw... it's in KL again *falls down from chair*

yeah well, it's always malaysia :tears: Wang Lee Hom went to malaysia, Jay Chow went to malaysia... and now DBSK is going to malaysia tooooooooooooooo.................... !!!!!!!!

oh well... :teas:

:tears: in KL :tears:

it's not like I can go anyway :tears: :tears:

if you do go, pls post up their pics up here at least; I know it's not the official thread but yea... :lol:

oh, scratch that >.< I don't want you to get warned !! enjoy yourselves if you do go :tears:

Guest aqi112

Hey! aurafilla, you were in Teens mag?? Are you by chance a student from MD? Cause I heard a MD girl went to their concert last year in KL! And the girl told my friend that her pic was in Teens mag! Could it be you?? Oh yeah, the shop was half a saloon shop and half this shop! Its in gadong. If you know Ayamku in gadong, its just the building behind it. Near new optic plus shop. Hope this will help you! Good luck! Girls, you should buy their ori album to support them. I mean at least you buy one ori album... There are very limited shop that sold their album, the ori one though! Lol.

Guest bluebellz

oh, blueebellz, hadn't seen you around lately, thanks for stopping by our humble thread again hahaha... ^_^

yea, that shop, *imagines the orange colour* I saw the dvd but didn't buy it :phew:

Haha yes hello again. Well I haven't been on soompi much cause I was away for my graduation.

Ooo the concert dvd is good.. I prefer it to the rising sun concert coz i think it was filmed better but eh that's just my opinion.

I think we can both sulk together over the fact that we won't be attending their concert :( I feel your pain about the Lee Hom concert too. We haven't had any good concerts in Brunei for agesssss.

^ oh, u graduated! :w00t: congrats :D

that's right, no good concerts for aaagggeeeessss.... :(

i don't know about you but malaysian/indonesian artists just doesn't really work for me :(

aqi112 yea... that's much clearer :sweatingbullets: ori album *looks at wallet* haih... by the time I get to have enough money, it'll be gone; considering their popularity and the number of fans + the limited number

i don't really have much choice :tears: but yea... I do hope I can buy the ori one, that'll be great :wub:

PS. yes, yes, keep the thread moving!!! hahaha :lol:

oh gosh XD i know i'm not supposed to double post but nobody else is posting here :vicx:

saya d sini kan cakap:

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT MAULUD NABI!!

hehehee my BIRTHDAY!! :w00t:

kalau ikut kalendar islam iatah hari jadiku ni :w00t:

lalalallaaalalala.... *bounce, bounce* '

ahahhaa.... *flooding her own thread*

^_______________________________________________________^

Guest aqi112

You too serre! Lol! You're so hyper! By the way, have you drop by the shop yet! Hey, can you send me your fanfic? May be using .doc format if possible. Lol, I had to use my phone to go online. Temporary being cut off from e-speed cause my brain and arms are so itchy to go online for 3-5 hrs. That's the reason why my dad had to cut off the line. Lol.

^ yea... I'm hyper and still AM hyper kah kah kah y not leh..? It's my brithday !! :w00t:

yup, I celebrate them twcie a year hahaha... :lol:

oh, I haven't been there yet cos of my parents <_< i wish I can drive now :phew:

anyway, you're using mobile? hmm... I've uploaded at sendspace but I'm not sure if can download by mobile... O.o

here's the linkie: :D

>clickie here<

juz scroll down and press on download XD haha... what an instruction XD

just telling that the words are written so small, you might not see it :P look for a moving arrow keh keh keh

when you get there, you'll understand ^^ haha... hope you enjoy~

PS. does your mail happen to be aqi112@hotmail.com ? hmm... looks like we were closer than we think we have been XD cos if you that is your mail, I have you in my contacts for the last three years AND I have been wondering lately whose mail that it hahah... :lol:

btw since this is a bruneian thread and we're supposed to be discussing, can I go on with surveys? cont on after me, will ya? yea, i want the thread to never pause >.<

okie, here goes *winks*:

what do you think of soompi in general? (as a bruneian, pls don't answer harshly will ya?)

do you think the ppl here are harsh/polite/er... dominant(?)

do you think there are more bruneian soompiers hiding? *peeks under the table*

answer meh pls ~ :D

I'll answer them after you hahahah ... :lol:

and pls continue with discussion questions and all... will ya?

Guest moonie_heejunnie

yeah i'm a malaysian..just studied and grew up in brunei that's all lol...

that shop advertised there is my friend's. glad to see her business is doing well thanks to you guys. please support kpop in brunei :)

incidently i'm also a member of kpopkingdom, which is an organisation promoting korean music and entertainment in southeast asia. since brunei and malaysia are so close together so hopefully you guys will get the chance to meet more of your favourite artists through kpopkingdom.

Dear Kpop Kingdom Residents and Home stays,

Good day!

We are renewing our membership and all current Kpop Kingdom membership will terminate as date of April 14 2007 except for those registered AFTER Rain concert in Malaysia. Unlike before, we will NOT open registration every time before each

events. It will be just twice a year, both before the new terms of 6 months.

We would like to make 1 clarification here. Kpop Kingdom is NOT a forum. We are using forum as for the communication channel between the staffs and the members. Kpop Kingdom is an organization supporting and promoting Korean Entertainment and is recognized and endorsed by Korean Government as the biggest and most active organization for this in South East Asia. We have a lot of events planned out and hope the wave will be bigger here not only Malaysia but South East Asia as a whole. It will be our happiness to make the members happy by giving the privileges.

Also TVXQ! Fan Club in Malaysia and SUPERJUNIOR Fan Club in Malaysia are opening registration. Here's the online version flyer in PDF format.

http://www.kpopkingdom.com/TVXQSJ_FCflyer.pdf

For TVXQ FC, we are celebrating its 1st anniversary on April 14 2007, the party is opened for members only. And there is promotion going on now for all members for their official releases including TVXQ!'s 2nd Japanese Album [Five in the black].

All 3 fan clubs are donating RM1 per membership to ANIMAL HARMONY, the animal and environmental charity program. You may also find the details of this program in Kpop Kingdom website.

For more reference, please visit our official websites :

Kpop Kingdom :

http://www.kpopkingdom.com

TVXQ FC in Malaysia :

http://www.my-tvxq.com

SUPERJUNIOR FC in Malaysia :

http://www.my-superjunior.com

From Kpop Kingdom Embassy

in answer to the survey questions, i think soompi's great. there isn't any forum like soompi, which is well organised and all the rules are strictly enforced. believe me when i say this is not an easy feat. so kudos to the mods and admins round here. people here are friendly i guess, i don't really post a lot in the topics i read but yeah. newbies might find it hard to blend in, but hey, it happens.

and there are definitely more bruneians i can tell.

Guest angelina hyesun

^hi moon!

wow i just realised ders a brunei thread here in soompi. if not for moonie, i wudnt even noe HAHA

hi everybody, im angelina hyesun.

aqi112 : n thanx for advertising my shop ^_^ HAHA

yea i've just open the shop for exactly one month now, not much stuffs but recently have some new stocks. don't dare to take in much stocks, cuz im not sure if there's alot of kpop fans in brunei? 0.o ..

and at first i do take in orders for original cds/photobooks but currently i've stopped. shipping probs. hmmm

n yes to those who had came, thanx! haha and hwaiting in spreading korean wave in brunei!

there'll be AnyStarz Forum coming up soon, hopefully by this month, so everybody can keep track on the updates abt my shop.

Guest Melanie Haeli

^Hi Lina&Moon!!! Yo I din noe there's a thread for Brunei peoples in Soompi until you two mentioned it.^^

HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!

Great to see there's a thread for Bruneians here.

I'm Melanie Haeli and currently in my 1st year in UBD. I'm an ex-student of MD,SGS and Sunshine^^ I'm not a Bruneian tho but I've grown up here since baby?ahahaha

Guest bluebellz

^^Hi Melanie! I used to be in Sunshine too.. but that was wayyy back in kindergarten..

Angeline HyeSun: OOO I was gonna go to your shop yesterday but something came up so I didnt get a chance =/ Hopefully I'll get to go sometime this week or next.

Happy Belated Birthday Serre!!

As a birthday present I'll answer your survey hehe.

what do you think of soompi in general? I love soompi.. It's pretty much where I get my fix for all things korean..

do you think the ppl here are harsh/polite/er... dominant(?) People here are relatively friendly I suppose.. I've made a few new friends so I guess that counts..

do you think there are more bruneian soompiers hiding? I'm sure there are.. just that no one comes into this section of the forums. I myself chanced thru this thread cause I saw your sig in the fanfic rec thread..

Guest aqi112

Serre, the link is dead! Lol! Hehe. Upload 4 me pwease! I bought only a few ori albums. Actually my god sis bought it 4 me! ^^

Angeline HyeSung = Lol! You're welcome. I've been to ur shop b4. F u can remember a girl who's mom is a Yunho fan. Well not really a fan, just ok-ok. That's me! ^^ Lol. My lil sis is also Yunho fan. Lol.

Lol. Serre, will reply to ur survey maybe tomorrow when i'm at skul. Lol! Free wireless! Hehe

wow!! *looks up* is it just me or is it that whenever I'm not online for one night, everybody comes bombarding the thread :sweatingbullets:

FIRST of all: :D :D :D

current counts of bruneians in soompi: 7

serre

aurafilla

aqi112

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

faeroez_18 (psst... I know you're here reading this >.<)

hahah... I thought the thread woudn't move anymore >.<

moonie_heejunnie um... kpop kingdom is for malaysians? >< aw... why don't they have for bruneians *nudges the daring ones* yes, malaysia might be close but um... did you see my post up there (:tears: I won't be able to go to KL :tears:) thanks for the advert though, though I don't feel like joining any outside fanclubs cos I'll basically kill myself if I hear that they're coming to malaysia and all the kpop people are going together or something I guess it won't hurt to take a peek or two *rushes off to kpop kingdom* thanks for answering the survey :D

angelina hyesun HIII!!!! :w00t: I was really, really hoping another bruneian will pop out of nowhere and say hi hahah... :lol: oh wow, it's YOUR shop ^_^ oh goody, can you give us soompiers special treatment hahaha... jkjk ^^

inform us here if you open the forum, I'll be one of your first users heeheee :D

and yea... you're really tempting me to go to that shop now but... *glances at books* I'm having tests all week >.< maybe I'll drop by sometime next week :D

Melanie Haeli HI THERE!! !! haha... so happy to see another one popping out ^^ if you know anymore of us bruneians, do tell them to pop out, a word or two is fine as long as I can counts them :sweatingbullets: oh... you used to study in sunshine? me too !! hey, you're one year my senior ^^ haha... (yeah, serre's not that young :phew:)

bluebellz really ^0^ thank you!! haha... what a birthday present hiak hiak hiak.. omo... you're also from sunshine oooo... I know fae is also from sunshine so that makes um... 4/7 of us from there :o what the...? what have they been feeding us with again?? hahah...

aqi112omo... really? wooOooPs!! I've forgotten that sendspace has expiry dates >.< here you go: linkie if its dead again, do tell me heehee :D hahah... thanks for at least trying to reply hahaha... :lol:

I'll give you my replies tomorrow hiak hiak hiak...

yea... I think I'm going to make us/request some blinkies or something to advert this thread *scratches head* ideas anyone?

scratch that >.< the point is: this is not the official bruneian theread I'm SORRY if you think it is but the thread was only to find out how many us bruneians are here; if we get out of the main subject, the thread might just get closed >.< maybe when I find out that a LOT of us are here in soompi then I might consider opening an official thread for us!! and maybe... i shouldn't have given those survey questions here as well :sweatingbullets: hm... :unsure:

though the basic problem is: I don't go around every thread in soompi so there are quite an amount of people who wouldn't even get to see my signature so I'm sorry that not a lot of people are bumping into this thread :sweatingbullets: but if you do know any more of the bruneians here; tell them to give us a knock, will ya?

Archived