Banang Bekurapak Bruneians

serre

Guest whosdagal

angelic_diablo: im studying in sunway university college.. around subang place but im gonna finish at the end of this year.. i dun exactly know wer i live but its near Bank Negara n Jabatan Kerja Raya....

to all: lets put all of ur strengths to make this thread an official.. its still 5 votes? come on ppl... i want brunei to be known for all ppl in the world. its not just a "borneo"!! hehe am i too much? i sound like a president! :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serre: hehe sorry didnt answer ur question earlier but well...yes i think we should make this the official bruneian thread. its about time we have one... hehehe... there you have it. happy?

3 days is quite a long gap for me. lol! i managed to go shopping tadi.. wanted to buy pressies for bro and frens.. mission accomplished.

hahah XD yeah, you make me sound like I'm angry or sumthing :lol: yeah, I'm happy lalalalla.... hahaha XD

woah, you actually had time to buy pressies; how great I wish I could do that during my exams > I'm like grounded (parents saying no in the background...)

AHAHA Bah~~ Been stalking artists since I was in form 3 hahahhaha Dont think they'll ever come in Brunei..unless some royalty are absolutely obessed with them hahaha Aww..Thanks serre dearest! Its all done now..Im free like a bird!! hahah I have over 2 mths doing nothing! my friends are busy.. huh~ I guess Ill be stalking this thread alot hahaha catch up on my dramas too~ maybe try PS-ing.. although Im not that gifted.. huh~

wow, since form three? I was since pri 6! hahaha XD influence of sisters is just ... *bombs* wow, finish already :D great! come and stalk the thread because I'll be leaving soon (hiatus for exams :()

catch up with dramas, I wanna watch a LOT :tears: PS? I'm not even good in making banners; about PS-ing *shakes head* they'll kill me for destroying their great faces :x

OMG~ wu chun is HOT!! hahah... XD

to all: lets put all of ur strengths to make this thread an official.. its still 5 votes? come on ppl... i want brunei to be known for all ppl in the world. its not just a "borneo"!! hehe am i too much? i sound like a president! :P

YAY!! someone's just like ME!! haha... XD if you sound like the president, then I must be the king lolololol... hahah... if you read since the first post maybe you'll understand how depo I was and still am hahah... 5 votes? :tears:

pssttt... I didn't know why but when I put the voting up, nobody voted and the 'meter' (??) say 0% everywhere but it says at the bottom 1 votes (O.o??) and when I voted, it says 2 votes and so on...

so basically, only 4 of us voted ?? O.o??

I didn't know hw that happened but it's SAD TT_TT

angelic_diablo: im studying in sunway university college.. around subang place but im gonna finish at the end of this year.. i dun exactly know wer i live but its near Bank Negara n Jabatan Kerja Raya....

Sounds better than me. Lol :lol: ! I'm stuck in boring Shah Alam all the way in the hutan cos im in one of the branch campus of UiTM. When I say hutan, i really mean it. hehehe

hahah XD yeah, you make me sound like I'm angry or sumthing :lol: yeah, I'm happy lalalalla.... hahaha XD

woah, you actually had time to buy pressies; how great I wish I could do that during my exams > I'm like grounded (parents saying no in the background...)

heheh I didn't mean to make it sound like you're angry :phew: ... but im glad ur happy. i had another paper this morning. just so u knw, law is extremely boring. thats what i think anyway. thank god its not my major :D ...

ur exam is soon rite? if it is, good luck for it. being grounded is not so bad i guess. u can still go on the net and post on soompi :P

^ yeah, I'm actually checking out phys & chem sites for notes and post in soompi at the same time >.< !!

but I didn't have time to read fanfix or anything like I used to :o

law is boring? oh, I was thinking of taking that next year for uni :unsure: but I don't think my lazy bum will get me anywhere near that field XD

^ noticed u in the general discussions :) was just there posting. im goin off soon. bored already but yeah i find law boring. i had to take it cos its part of my course. but maybe u'll enjoy it. u need to enjoy reading tho and good memory is essential. its not hard when ur interested in it but like i say, u really have to enjoy reading (law books are like textbooks).

me on the other hand, i'll stick with my field at the moment. im taking media and im stickin by it :)

^ yeah, I saw you there too XD hahah... the list is just so short anyway since the maintenance is soon >.<!! yeah, I love reading and I used to ace in history (didn't take it for A levels - so lazyyyyyy >.<!!) so most people would say I have good memory *shrugs*

you're taking media wow! :D

Guest aurafilla

wow, since form three? I was since pri 6! hahaha XD influence of sisters is just ... *bombs* wow, finish already :D great! come and stalk the thread because I'll be leaving soon (hiatus for exams :()

catch up with dramas, I wanna watch a LOT :tears: PS? I'm not even good in making banners; about PS-ing *shakes head* they'll kill me for destroying their great faces :x

OMG~ wu chun is HOT!! hahah... XD

ahaa Parents was super duper strict then! I went out with friends when I was in form 4 even my older sisters tagged along! cheah! how ridiculous was that? Been watching Witch Yoo Hee!! OMG I think I DROOLED BUCKETS!! hahaha

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS ESP..TO SERRE AND ANGELIC

*off to catch on some sleep..Its 3 pm hahahha*

Aw…. Thx for the luck!! (I wanna watch that too waaa....... :tears:) I'll wait after exams *wipes tears*

here's an announcement: *drumrolls*

I WON'T BE AROUND SOOMPI ANYMORE: ON OFFICIAL HIATUS!! PLS CONTINUE MOVING THIS THREAD!!

And please… anyone… continue the head count for me :tears:

*GIANT waves to ALL bruneians reading*

serre.

aku nda online 2 hari nada urang respon <_<-_-:tears:

PLS CONTINUE THIS AFTER ME!! :tears:

current count:

serre

aurafilla

aqi112

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

faeroez_18

eternalsnow

angelic_diablo

azzer

whosdagal

Yas_Yunho

current total: 12

THERE!

pls continue this okie ?? and pls continue moving the thread too ^_^ !!

see ya,

serre.

Guest Belleeza

hello bruneians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im liza n obviously im fm brunei!!! wahahaha!!!

im 20 ----

ermm--- im kinda blurr tym ani-- so i dunno wat to post up----so jgn marah ah--

yep i try to help lighten up this thread then!!!!

lalalalalalala--------

nice to know you all ppl!!!!!

yay! more ppl! this is good... im sure serre would be extremely happy..

Belleeza welcome to the thread. glad to see more Bruneians joinin this thread..

anyway, current count

serre

aurafilla

aqi112

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

faeroez_18

eternalsnow

angelic_diablo

azzer

whosdagal

Yas_Yunho

Belleeza

current total: 13

weee... this thread is getting better and better...

hammykim: I'll count u as bruneian as well :P welcome to the thread by the way...

serre: i feel like its just u n me chatting in here. lol :lol:

count update

serre

aurafilla

aqi112

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

faeroez_18

eternalsnow

angelic_diablo

azzer

whosdagal

Yas_Yunho

Belleeza

hammykim

current total: 14

btw, when r we goin to have an official thread? just curious...

Guest Blu3qu3en

Serre, thanks for pm-ed me and also thanks for creating this thread for us, the Bruneians.

I'm from Bandar Seri Begawan and I've been following Soompi for four years plus but i don't contribute that much, sorry for that.

I'm currently studying in Maktab Duli (anyone from MD?).

I'm sitting for AS June Exam soon so I'm very busy doing revision lately and rarely come to Soompi anymore.

Well, guess i have to stop now.

Take Care peepz!

OMG OMG OMG! there's actually more Bruneians! Yay!!

Serre, you're doing a good job posting like mad..

Blu3qu3en welcome to the thread. it's nice to meet u. I live round the gadong area and I go to uni in Msia. I don't contribute much on soompi either. just when im on holidays.

I think i've been doing the count a lot lately but here's the latest count

serre

aurafilla

aqi112

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

faeroez_18

eternalsnow

angelic_diablo

azzer

whosdagal

Yas_Yunho

Belleeza

hammykim

Blu3qu3en

current total: 15

I can't believe there are 15 of us now. I'm sure there's more out there :)

howdie Bruneians! I've got some GP essay research so here I am lolololololol... XD

angelic: yeah, you're really angelic to me now XD posting like mad? :unsure: meaning...? oh, you meant the PMs I sent them? hahah... XD I PMed like um... five/six at one time *scratches head* I think there is at least one more of them that I PM-ed and is still not here to introduce himself -_- yea, it's a HE - that's what made me remember there is at least one more ... the only Bruneian 'he' in soompi? :huh: ... or do you mean posting all around soompi to advert my siggy XD hahaha... :lol: out of the 400+ posts I have, most of them are in general thread but I thought that didn't really worked so went off to other threads (I haven't kicked in the celebs threads yet XD)

Thanks for the counting !! I dunno how far we could go until we make the official thread, seriously... :unsure: I guess I could take a hike *points to the votes* hmm... I'll think about it when I finish my exams XD or do you want to make them for us ? >.<!! let's wait some more, I'm sure there are more of us too ^_^

Blu3qu3en WELCOME!! :w00t: so the PMs do work :lol: aw... nope, I'm not from MD, though I've a handful of friends there :) June As ?! GODD LUCK!! >.< I'm taking or rather re-sitting for my June As like right now. You take care too ^^

*poof*

may appear again any time whenever I'm free doing somekind of research XD

serre: i know there's a male bruneian soompier cos i think he pm-ed me at one point. i think it was when he first joined soompi. but i only got like 1 or 2 pm from him and after that he's gone. i dont think he comes here anymore. but im not sure. we'll have to see what happen.

anyway, I don't know how to make a thread official so i'll just wait for u..

I'm so bored right now. was thinkin of makin a new sig but i have no inspiration whatsoever. i don't know who or what to put on it. i kept opening and closing my photoshop but couldn't come up with anything. its soo annoying! lol :)

Guest Belleeza

*liza just passing by*

APA KHABAR SMUA????

oh wow---this thread is sure moving!!!!!

congrats to the bruneians!!!! (im nt a good poster in soompi nwy--- dis is my sixh/seventh account in soompi!!! lols!!!-)

ERMMM-------

im relliii in the state of blurry----lalalalala----

dongbangshinki fighting!!!!! (am i out of topic??----)

lalalalalala-----------im relii in the state of blurry!!!

have a nice day peepz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya all!!!

Archived