[new] R A I N & S O N G H Y E G Y O @ T O G E T H E R

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bayb3steph

aww they are both so cute! they look good together. i really wished they were together but that's too much to ask haha. mm shes so pretty@ and hes so hot! mm such a goodlooking couple hahas. thanks for sharing =D

Guest wakeywakey

ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bi is soooooo cute! i want to meet him and hug him too..or at least see him in person or maybe stand beside him haha and song hye kyo is just as pretty as ever

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

haha yeah they look really cute tgt (:

like the pic when they were showing the kissing scene on the screen and bi was looking at her :DDD

haha,hmm are they gtg or sth?but their body language shows awkwardness??

hey this is interesting.. i mean why would they still be promoting full hse 3 years after its release????? could somebody please help me on that one? and did they say this was somewhere in Febuary of this year? Please PM me or something...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

hey this is interesting.. i mean why would they still be promoting full hse 3 years after its release????? could somebody please help me on that one? and did they say this was somewhere in Febuary of this year? Please PM me or something...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

This was just last week, lol . Presscon on Thursday, and fanmeeting on Friday ^^ who knowss why they decided to promote full house o___O it might be because the hallyu wave is dying down in other countries? or maybe it's just a treat for the fans since it's still a popular drama =))

Guest DorkyCeeee

Awww, they looks soo cute together!!!!

Ha, I watched Full House just this year and I loved it.

Rain and SHG were too cute.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Guest nertzzz

I got this from Mariella at AF..hope she doesn't mind..

>>Apparently Bi said that: "He had an important event going on still at the Berlin Film Festival (his movie is competing in the competition) and he was supposed to stay longer for the awards.. but he said he cancelled his invitation for another important even there and came to Changsha instead. He said he wasn't doing it for the Full House ratings, he already knows many people have seen it through DVD and internet and he's grateful for the love and support. He came bc he is grateful." :blush:

>> Also at the Press Conference, Bi had said, "It was such an honor for me to shoot a drama with Song Hye-Kyo", and in response, Song Hye-Kyo said, "For me, of course it was an honor to co-star wtih Jung Ji-Hoon-sshi. I'm even more happy and secure that we were able to do the promotion together. Jung Ji-Hoon-sshi is a splendid friend who has both outstanding talents and a warm heart." :blush: :blush:

I personally think that they're together and apart from showing their appreciation they also wanted to spend more time with each other..and are as someone else mentioned "testing the waters" but that's just wishful thinking on my part.......or is it???!?!? :rolleyes:

Either way I am very grateful for all the Bi & Song Hye Kyo pics, news and clips.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cupcake
^

^

well, this is just their first day in China. IMO, only a few pics can't really tell us everything. :blush:

No doubt that Bi must be tired 'cos he just came back from berlin film festival only a day before he flew to China. Hectic schedule he always has.

That's a good point.

Archived