Date: December 24 and 25, 2014  

Venue: Busan KBS Hall, Busan, Korea

Date: December 30 and 31, 2014  

Venue: Korea University Hwajung Gymnasium, Seoul, Korea

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Bum Soo Comeback Show
Kim Bum Soo confirms that his full length 8th Album will be released on November 21, 2014. According to Polaris Entertainment, Kim Bum Soo will be launching a "Kim Bum Soo Comeback Show" on November 14, 2014 at 7:00 pm at CJ E&M Centre which will last for 1 hour. CJ E&M is going to record it at the studio and air through Mnet on November 20, 2014 at 23:00. Meanwhile Kim Bum Soo is currently a judge at Mnet's Superstar K6 which broadcast every Friday at 11:00 pm until the end of November, 2014. He will be also holding his "Get Alright Show (Before and After)" in December, 2014 across the nation in Daegu, Gwangju, Busan and Seoul.

1415662337866_99_20141111083603.jpg?type

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000406696

Kim Bum Soo, the best "HIM" of Republic of Korea!!!

About 200 fans attended the come back show. Admission was free but was randomly selected by the computer after they submitted their application

with comeback cake

Spoiler

comeback show cake (2)

2014111919432x1wbnet_T5_115701_99_20141120195104

2014.11.14 Comeback Show

Click the following link for more photos.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzDZ8T

"Greedy" (Feature San E) - Track No. 11 Album 8 "HIM"

Spoiler

"I Miss You" - Track No.1 Album 3, OST of Kdrama "Stairway to Heaven"

"Teardrop Of My Heart" - Single Digital Album, Bonus Track No. 13 Album 8 "HIM"

"It Will Pass" (3rd version) - originally version from Track No. 2 Album 7, Solista Part 1, piano version Track No. 6 Album 7, Solista Part 2

"Last Love" - Track No. 2 Album 7, Solista Part 2

"Home Meal" Title track Album 8 "HIM"

"With You" from "I am a Singer" competition (original singer Nam Jin)

Kim Bum Soo sets comeback for November with new album
yXUAXIi2SKgHWElPck7c-qjclRICW44ILiX5n-Ak

Renowned singer Kim Bum Soo brought surprising news to his fans, revealing he would be returning later this month with a new album with an interesting twist.

In celebration of his 15th year since his debut, Kim Bum Soo will be releasing his first album in 3 years. As a renowned singer who produced countless hit singles including Promise, Day, I Miss You, and more, Kim Bum Soo’s comeback is anticipated by many fans across the country.

The new album will feature not only ballads, which is his main genre, but also various other genres that will allow him to shine even more as a “singer of 1,000 voices.” Kim Bum Soo also participated in the production of his album as well, showing true musicianship.

Polaris Entertainment stated that, “Many fans have been waiting for his new album, and he is trying to live up to that anticipation by working restlessly day and night. This album will show Kim Bum Soo’s brand new change as well.”

Kim Bum Soo is currently appearing in the audition program Mnet Super Star Kas one of the judges, and will hold concerts in Daegu, Gwangju, and Busan after the release the album.

Source: BNT News

http://www.koreaboo.com/comebacks/kim-bum-soo-sets-comeback-november-new-album/

Kim Bum Soo to launch 8th album

11073921.jpg

R&B and soul singer Kim Bum-soo will release his eighth studio album later this month, according to his agency, Polaris Entertainment. 

Marking the 15th anniversary of his debut, the vocalist wants to widen the scope of his career by challenging himself with various genres other than R&B and soul. 

The singer has also composed and written a couple of songs for the new album that comes out three years after his last. 

The 35-year-old singer originally planned to release the record between September and October but delayed it due to a tragic car accident involving Ladies’ Code, a five-member girl group that belongs to his agency. The accident, which occurred in September, killed two members of the group. 

Kim is currently judging the sixth season of audition TV show “Super Star K6.” 

After the release of the new album, the singer will hold concerts in major Korean cities, including Daegu, Gwangju, Busan and Seoul next month. 

Having started out in 1999, the title track “Promise” from Kim’s first album became an instant hit. People wanted to know who sang the sad love song, but the singer was refrained from appearing on TV for a while after it came out. The public assumed that this was a marketing strategy, but Kim later told multiple TV shows that he had to hide his face because the musician had an alternative look in a music scene that was heavily dominated by pretty male singers. 

However, the 2011 hit TV show “I Am a Singer,” a singing competition of professional singers, reinvented him as a vocalist. 

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2997129

‘Visual Singer’ Kim Bum Soo Released 8th Album Jacket Cover

3zsbqd34x3u7uq5lmwkoqvfqic8ekjpd.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] South Korean representative vocalist and visual singer Kim Bum Soo released his 8th album jacket image on November 12. 

Kim Bum Soo will come back on November 21 after almost 3 years. Before his official return, his agency revealed his upgraded looks and new charm through the album cover. 

In the picture, Kim Bum Soo shows a natural hairstyle and face, with a little stubble. He expresses a new look to him with a sad look in his eyes and scruffy look. 

The text below his portrait is cleverly designed, changing his surname ‘KIM’ to be read as ‘HIM’ and making the ‘OO’ in his name looked at as a sideways ‘8.’ 

This new character of the singer brings interest onto what new sound he will bring with his beautiful voice. He plans to hold a showcase for his new album on November 14 at the CJ E&M Multistudio. The ‘Kim Bum Soo Comeback Show’ will be aired on television an hour before the release of his official album.

Meanwhile, this year marks the 15-year anniversary since debut for Kim Bum Soo. His concert tour starts in December and will go to Daegu, Gwangju, Busan and Seoul. (photo by Polaris Entertainment )

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/visual-singer-kim-bum-soo-released-8th-album-082608680.html

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo releases album jacket for upcoming 8th album

B2M8JZlCUAAB5KN.jpg

Singer Kim Bum Soo released his album jacket prior to the release of his upcoming 8th album, which is his first release in three years.
On the released photo, Kim Bum Soo is seen in a naturally untouched hair without any make-ups. What made the photo more interesting was his gaze and his beard, symbolizing his manliness and of course, “No Shave November.”
The title reads “KIMBUMSOO” with “HIM” overwritten on “KIM,” predicting an unseen manliness from the singer.
With the release of this abstract but appealing photo, Kim Bum Soo is going to be holding a Kim Bum Soo Comeback Show on November 14th in Seoul. He will also hold concerts around Korea starting from Seoul in December, and will be visiting Daegu, Kwangju and Busan.
Kim Bum Soo will be releasing his 8th album on November 21st.
http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/kim-bum-soo-releases-album-jacket-upcoming-8th-album/

Polaris Entertainment released Kim Bum Soo's 8th Album 33 second teaser, titled "Home Meal".
The song is composed by Kim Bum Soo and Kim Chang Dae 김창대 also known as Super Chang Ddai 슈퍼창따이 well-known songwriter, lyricist and music arranger who has also taken part in the lyrics and music for "Rock Star" for Kim Bum Soo in 2012.
Park Ju Won박주원is the guitarist. Labelmate Yang Dong Geun - actor, hip hop artist, songwriter, record producer and breakdancer and Iron - "Show Me the Money 3" semi-finalist casting in the teaser.

super_changddai_37010

AKR20111107212200005_01_i

Kim Bum Soo releases MV teaser for “Homemade Food”

ROemt6C3ideBizLVBfl6K-dacD9FZ-Gl-oMhW7hl

After announcing his first comeback album in 3 years, Kim Bum Soo has now released the teaser music video for his title track “Homemade Food.”

Recently he revealed the album jacket for his upcoming album Him and on November 14th he released the music video teaser was released online.

The teaser shows a few scenes of people eating food such as hamburgers, ramen, and hotel food but seeming very upset. Kim Bum Soo then sings the line “my mistake,” draws a deep sigh and says “homemade food” as the screen transitions to a cup of rice. The song sounds like a ballad but fans are also anticipating the other tracks on his album, as it is said that he will be experimenting with various genres to uphold his title as the “singer of 1,000 voices.”

The music video is set to be released on the same day as the album, on November 21st at 12 am KST. Furthermore, he will hold a Kim Bum Soo Comeback Show on November 14th in Seoul. Afterwards, he will also hold concerts in Daegu, Kwangju, and Busan.

You can take a peek at the teaser for “Homemade Food” below:

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/kim-bum-soo-releases-mv-teaser-homemade-food/

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo releases MV teaser for 'Home Meal' feat. Yang Dong Geun, Iron, Enes Kaya, and Kang Byul
Kim Bum Soo whet fans' appetites with the MV teaser for title track "Home Meal"!
The MV teaser features Yang Dong Geun (YDG), Enes Kaya, Kang Byul, and 'Show Me The Money 3's Iron who are seen eating a packed lunch, room-service meal, ramen, and fast food. At the end of the day, all they want is a homecooked meal which holds a different meaning for each person.
Kim Bum Soo's 8th full-length album will be released on the 21st at midnight KST. Pre-orders for physical copies will begin on the 17th. Kim Bum Soo's comeback special will also air on Mnet on the 20th at 11 PM KST.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/kim-bum-soo-releases-mv-teaser-for-home-meal-feat-yang-dong-geun-iron-enes-kaya-and-kang-byul

Kim Bum Soo has been confirmed as the guest host of Episode 33, Season 5 of live broadcast cable channel tvN 'SNL Korea' (Saturday Night Live Show) on November 15, 2014 at 9:50 pm according to CJ E&M. SNL is a South Korean late-night live television sketch comedy and variety television program broadcast on general service cable channel tvN. It is adapted from the long-running American TV show Saturday Night Live on NBC. The weekly program premiered on December 3, 2011. Kim Bum Soo is one of the judges on the current Mnet 'Superstar K6' audition program.

026201902010.jpg

10404410_739417966152752_6592749772941773365_n

Kim Bum Soo parodies Kang Dong Won, Kim Soo Hyun, and Taeyang with the help of AOA on ‘SNL Korea’ – News

On the November 15 broadcast of tvN's 'SNL Korea', Kim Bum Soo made an appearance as a guest host. During the episode, Kim Bum Soo put on a hilarious skit with the help of AOA members, as he parodied top stars Kang Dong WonKim Soo Hyun, and Taeyang.

In the skit, shown above, Kim Bum Soo acts as a top celebrity known for his striking good looks. He even makes AOA swoon, as member Jimin sports a tattoo on her collar saying, "Bum, please take me!" and member Yuna faints at the mere sight of him. 

Kim Bum Soo continues to parody Kang Dong Won as his role in 'Temptation of Wolves' and Kim Soo Hyun from his pudding CF, asking the question, "Will a kiss taste like pudding, or will the pudding taste like a kiss?" He even goes so far as to parody Taeyang from his "Eyes, Nose, Lips" MV, baring his half-naked chest.

According to the skit, Kim Bum Soo is so handsome that men clamor to get plastic surgery to look just like him. At one point, a plastic surgeon proudly claims he can change those with the unfortunate looks of Jo In Sung and transform them into handsome Kim Bum Soos instead!

The ironic skit has gained lots of laughs among viewers. Check out the video above to see for yourself!
http://www.dramanewsnetwork.com/kim-bum-soo-parodies-kang-dong-won-kim-soo-hyun-and-taeyang-with-the-help-of-aoa-on-snl-korea-news/

201411160433772065_5467abdc6bd97_99_20141116104302

Spoiler

IMG_20151227_001302

hqdefault1

More photos at the following link:

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzE1zd

AOA-Kim-Soo-Hyun-kim-bum-soo-kang-dong-won_1416074

Spoiler

Original pudding advertisement by Kim Soo Hyun

Guest adikkeluangman

POST MEN's Shin Ji Hoo drop a photo that he took with Kim Bum Soo
20141115150824_5466edd815e90_1.jpg

POST MEN's Shin Ji Hoo dropped a photo that he took with Kim Bum Soo.
On November 15th POST MEN (Shin Jii Hoo & Sung Tae)'s Shin Ji Hoo uploaded the photo on his Instagram, and wrote, "With Kim Bum Soo, who I admire the most."
He also wrote, "I listened every single album that has released.. My idol.. The best vocalist of Korea.. He highly complimented my music, and it was just like a dream.. I made a bit of mistake while performing in front of the four examiners of 'Super Star K,' but it was still a great pleasure to meet with him."
The photo shows vocalist Kim Bum Soo, who is appearing on Mnet 'Super Star K6' as an examiner, and POST MEN's Shin Ji Hoo posing for a photo together. The two guys are also showing a bright smile together, and many fans and Netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.
Meanwhile, Shin Ji Hoo presented a fabulous duet performance with Lim Hyung Woo during November 14th broadcast of Mnet 'Super Star K6.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=339906

Kim Bum Soo unveils track list for album “Him”

album jacket

With his impending album release, singer Kim Bum Soo has unveiled the track list for his 8th album Him on November 18th. The album is set to be released on November 21st, and Kim Bum Soo has already teased fans by unveiling his album jacket and a teaser music video for his title track “Home Meal.” The music video for “Home Meal” is also set to be released on November 21st.

Him contains a total of 12 tracks and a bonus track, and features artists such as G.NASwingsLydia Paek, and Loco among others. Included in the tracklisting are songs like “Home Meal,” “Real Man,” “CASANOVA,” and “In Front of your House”. Fans and casual listeners alike are anticipating this album, as Kim Bum Soo’s new look and hip hop feel give the artist a new side.

Kim Bum Soo recently held his, Kim Bum Soo Comeback Show on November 14th, and is planning to also hold concerts in Daegu, Kwangju and Busan.

Check out the track list below:

Album tracklist

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/kim-bum-soo-unveils-track-list-album/

album jacket making

Check out below for the Official Music Video and songs from his 8th Album "HIM"

Music Video "Jip bap" (Home Meal). Jip bap means the meals made by mother. 

Jip = home , bap = meal 

The reason why Kim Bum Soo made this song is he misses food that is made by his mother. After living alone without his family, he feels sick so frequently much more than living together with his family. He found out that the reason is because he didn't eat Jipbap. He is so creative and unique!!

김범수 [Kim Bum Soo - 8th Album HIM] Full Album

Kim Bum Soo on Golden Fishery Radio Star as guest on November 19, 2014

2014111910104_0

201411192320771743_546caa54dd942

Kim Bum Soo and guitarist Bak Ju-Won collaborated on Kim Bum Soo's title track "jip bap" from his 8th album "HIM" and 'Haru' live acoustic version.

Kim Bum Soo reveals confidence in his body on "Radio Star"

Ballad king Kim Bum Soo dishes on his unexpected exposure of skin in the music video of his song “Teardrop of My Heart” on MBC’s Radio Star.

His unexpectedly well-built body was a hot point of discussion on the November 19th broadcast of Radio Star, with Kim Bum Soo revealing, “I am really confident with my body. I even charm myself whenever I touch my own skin,” causing unrelenting laughter among the rest of the cast.

Kim Bum Soo also revealed that, “I heard that women appreciate well-built men, so I thought my female fans would love it if I appeared without a shirt. However, it turned out to be more controversial than expected, and so, I learned that not anyone can just go shirtless.” This revelation caused laughter among the MCs and other guests, garnering sympathy, yet maintaining the signature cheerful vibe of Radio Star.

The playful atmosphere continued as the MCs started to tease Kim Bum Soo, saying that his body looked relatively small now compared to his head. Contrary to how it may seem, the jokes were accepted gracefully by the singer, who is renowned for his good nature and humility.

Kim Bum Soo recently released the track list for his 8th album Him. The music video teaser for “Home Meal” was also released while fans continue to anticipate the full version set to be released on November 21st. For now, check out the music video for “Teardrop of My Heart” below!

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-bum-soo-reveals-confidence-body-radio-star/

Kim Bum Soo will be in Non-Summit (aka Abnormal Summit) Episode 21

Non-Summit is a television program on JTBC in South Korea. The show features a panel of 11 non-Korean men, living in Korea, who debate on various topics and Korean culture, through the eyes of a foreigner, in a talk show format, in the Korean language. The program will be aired on Monday November 24, 2014 at 11:00 pm.

10679766_10152819709731963_1201511688234314639_o

The cable channel JTBC”s talk variety show “Non-Summit” guest Kim Bum Soo shared his thoughts on managing his younger brother for six years. He gave a video letter to his brother, and showed his love for his brother. Kim Bum Soo also added at the end of the episode, “When I go to other programs as a guest, I feel like I always have to do the talk. But here, I was comfortable not talking and just listening,” and added that he had learned a lot from the panelists. In related news, the cable channel JTBC”s talk variety show “Non-Summit” airs every Monday night and features a panel discussion of eleven non-Korean men who live in Korea and speak fluent Korean language. Its panelists are from a variety of countries, and include Guillaume Patry, Alberto Mondi, Zhang Yuan, Enes Kaya, Daniel Lindemann, Julian Quintart, Tyler Rasch, Robin Deiana, Sam Okyere, and Takuya Terada.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo reveals confidence in his body on “Radio Star”
Ballad king Kim Bum Soo dishes on his unexpected exposure of skin in the music video of his song “Teardrop of My Heart” on MBC’s Radio Star.
His unexpectedly well-built body was a hot point of discussion on the November 19th broadcast of Radio Star, with Kim Bum Soo revealing, “I am really confident with my body. I even charm myself whenever I touch my own skin,” causing unrelenting laughter among the rest of the cast.
B25Db15CYAM17nd.jpg

Kim Bum Soo also revealed that, “I heard that women appreciate well-built men, so I thought my female fans would love it if I appeared without a shirt. However, it turned out to be more controversial than expected, and so, I learned that not anyone can just go shirtless.” This revelation caused laughter among the MCs and other guests, garnering sympathy, yet maintaining the signature cheerful vibe of Radio Star.
The playful atmosphere continued as the MCs started to tease Kim Bum Soo, saying that his body looked relatively small now compared to his head. Contrary to how it may seem, the jokes were accepted gracefully by the singer, who is renowned for his good nature and humility.
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-bum-soo-reveals-confidence-body-radio-star/

Archived