Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bumsoo goes traditional with a teaser for 'Tear Drop of My Heart'
ByH-FJRCUAIXAVm.jpg

The ballad king, Kim Bumsoo, is back with a teaser for his new single, “Tear Drop of My Heart”!
The element of the teaser video that truly makes it stand out from all other teasers is the traditional element that pulls the entire video together, through the use of the danso, a traditional Korean flute made of bamboo, as the leading instrument in the background music. 
Additionally, the process of calligraphy being carefully printed onto what seems to be paper goes on to accentuate the nostalgic atmosphere, as the words “A love that is as tearful as a movie” form, followed by the date of release, September 23, in traditional Korean characters, and a red stamp with Kim Bumsoo’s name being printed alongside the date concluding the video.
It really is a different take on the typical ballad song teaser we are all used to, almost to the point that it could pass off as the promotional video for a historical drama. Are you excited by the teaser video?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98133103023/kim-bumsoo-goes-traditional-with-a-teaser-for-tear

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo Gains Attention for Toned Body in MV for New Ballad “Teardrop of My Heart”
ByMw6nxCIAAc_M3.jpg

Singer Kim Bum Soo, known for his outstanding “luxury” vocals, has returned with the release of a brand new digital single titled “Teardrop of My Heart” on September 23. It has been about two years and four months since the singer’s last song, “Rock Star,” in 2012.
“Teardrop of My Heart” is an emotional ballad that builds its foundation around the sound of a traditional Korean harp (gayageum), combined with Kim Bum Soo’s warm vocals that pull at the heartstrings of the listener. The song tells the story of a man’s unending feelings of love, even after breaking up with his former love.
Along with this new release, Kim Bum Soo has unveiled a music video as well, in which the singer himself takes the spotlight. In the music video, a shirtless Kim Bum Soo can be seen displaying his toned, fit body as he sings out the bittersweet lyrics, while expressing and acting out the sad emotions of the ballad.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/23/kim-bum-soo-gains-attention-for-toned-body-in-mv-for-new-ballad-teardrop-of-my-heart/

-----Kim Bum Soo releases a new teaser video
20140922172027_541fdbcb4bd39_1.jpg

Kim Bum Soo released a new teaser video.
On September 22nd, Kim Bum Soo's management agency, Polaris Entertainment, released a teaser video for Kim Bum Soo's new digital single through their official YouTube channel.
A representative of Kim Bum Soo's management agency said, "Kim Bum Soo's new digital single, 'Teardrop Of My Heart,' will be officially released on September 23rd at noon. Kim Bum Soo planned to release a regular album, but he had to postpone the plan because of his schedules."
The teaser video shows the song's title, 'Teardrops Of My Heart,' getting written in calligraphy font with Korean traditional instruments in the background.
Even though the video is only 40 seconds long, the video expressed the song's depth very well, and many fans are showing huge anticipation for Kim Bum Soo's comeback.
The video also shows '2014 September 23rd,' and a stamp with Kim Bum Soo's name. It is said that actor Cho Dal Hwan, who is also famous as a calligraphy artist, designed the fonts and the stamp, and many people are showing huge anticipation for Kim Bum Soo's comeback.
Meanwhile, Kim Bum Soo's new digital single, 'Teardrops Of My Heart,' will be officially released on September23rd at noon, and he is going to hold solo concerts in Seoul on October 4th and 5th.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=328154

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Il Sang Praises Kim Bum Soo for Finishing His Recording in 15 Minutes
The recording episode of Kim Bum Soo’s new digital single album,”Teardrop of My Heart,” is drawing the attention of his fans.
kim-bum-soo1.jpg

The producer of Kim Bum Soo’s new song, Yoon Il Sang, introduced Kim Bum Soo’s new digital single album and shared the behind story of the recording session through Naver’s Music Special section. Yoon Il Sang pointed out that he used Korean classical instruments in order to accentuate the traditional Korean melody in “Teardrop of My Heart” and that the listeners will be able to hear Kim Bum Soo’s new singing method.
Yoon Il Sang then went on to share that the song was recorded in 15 minutes and it was record-breaking. He also mentioned that this was the shortest recording he has done with Kim Bum Soo and that he was very happy with the result.
A staff member from the recording explained that such an impressive result was only possible because of Kim Bum Soo’s consistency in practicing the new song for four months since the time he received the song. He also mentioned that Yoon Il Sang was impressed at how well Kim Bum Soo pulled off the song despite the attempt on new singing method and that he was able to see the long hours of practice he put into the song.
Kim Bum Soo’s new digital single album, “Teardrop of My Heart,” was released on the September 23 and is gaining popularity as it hit the top of the chart on music sites such as Mnet, Soribada and Monkey3.
Kim Bum Soo is planning to meet his fans on the October 4 and the 5 through his “2014 Get All Right Show: Before & After” at Olympic Hall in Olympic Park in Seoul.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/25/yoon-il-sang-praises-kim-bum-soo-for-finishing-his-recording-in-15-minutes/

Guest adikkeluangman

“Show Me the Money” Iron to Have a Special Collaboration Stage with Kim Bum Soo
BygdWA4IEAA9KMM.jpg

On September 26, “Show Me the Money 3” finalist Iron uploaded a photo onto his personal Instagram. In the photo, Iron and Kim Bum Soo can be seen focusing their attention in practicing for their performance. It was reported earlier that Iron would guest appear in Kim Bum Soo’s solo concert, “2014 Kim Bum Soo Get Alright Show Before & After,” which will open on October 4 and October 5.
Iron was able to meet Kim Bum Soo through his “Show Me the Money” producer, Yang Dong Geun. Kim Bum Soo claimed that he was moved by Iron’s performances, and asked Iron to do a collaboration stage with him. During the concert, Iron and Kim Bum Soo will not only perform their collaboration song, “Spite,” which took over the tops of many music charts, but also perform a variety of other collaboration pieces as well.
With regards to the collaboration opportunity, Iron stated, “I’m greatly honored to be on the stage of Kim Bum Soo’s solo concert, as he had been a senior I’ve always admired. I’m planning to show a perfect performance so as not to make a nuisance at the concert, so it is worth looking forward to.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/26/show-me-the-money-iron-to-have-a-special-collaboration-stage-with-kim-bum-soo/

Happy 15th Anniversary to Kim Bum Soo!

This year is the 15th Anniversary of Kim Bum Soo's debut album "Promise" released in 1999. 2PM, Yoon Jong Shin, Shin Yong Jae, Baek Ji Young, Don Spike (who arranges all BSK's music in "I am a singer" competition and Get Alright Showchestra) and Kim Bum Soo's vocal trainer Park Sun Joo picked songs from his albums as best masterpieces. Watch this link for their speech and choice as best masterpieces.

http://www.melon.com/musicstory/inform.htm?mstorySeq=1811&musicToday=Y&startIndex=0

imageUrl20140923104133.jpg

2PM's favourite album is from Kim Bum Soo's 6th Album "Practical Usage of Sadness.

5th Album "Fine".

Spoiler

Yoon Jong Shin's favourite song is from Kim Bum Soo's 3rd Album "I miss you"

10646720_10152703135341963_4250890121622726282_n

Shin Yong Jae's favourite song is from Kim Bum Soo's 3rd Album "Diary"

10616116_10152703137306963_3229109420251229544_n

Baek Ji Young's favourite song is from Kim Bum Soo's 7th Album Solista Part 1 "Smoking or Drinking"

10653650_10152703143271963_440448312921511212_n

Don Spike's favourite song is from Kim Bum Soo's 2nd Album (Remember) "Such a reason"

10422554_10152706920256963_7575746339224795875_n

Park Sun Joo's favourite song is from Kim Bum Soo's 2014 digital single ballad "Teardrop of My Heart"

10376937_10152703162431963_7687349244136274141_n

Happy 15th Anniversary Kim Bum Soo! 

Please watch the following clip prepared by chrisbskworld126 on youtube:

Kim Bum Soo was one of the guest at Hwasin - Controller of the Heart Episode 5

Date: March 19, 2013

Hwasin – Controller of the Heart (화신 - 마음을 지배하는 자) was a South Korean talk show which aired on SBS. It was hosted by comedian Shin Dong-yup, actress Kim Hee-sun and singer Yoon Jong Shin. Hwasin has several meanings, including God of Tuesday (화요일의 신; 火神) and God of Talk (화술의 신; 話神), as well as Shin Dong-yup and Yoon Jong-shin's Shin (신), and Goddess (여신) Kim Hee-sun.

Full Clip with English Subtitles

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4236/5/Hwasin%253A_Controller_of_the_Heart/?ap=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwasin:_Controller_of_the_Heart

Recording Site of Kim Bum Soo's digital single ballad "Teardrop of My Heart". Traditional Korean Danso and Gayageum are used in the song as lead instruments. Blending of the eastern and western music made this song unique and beautiful! Kim Bum Soo always sings his songs with his heart and soul. Listeners felt like finished watching a drama in 4:47 minutes. Bravo!

140923_kbs_03_240

Spoiler

140923_kbs_02_160

140923_kbs_01_160

BvBMW-aCcAEPgcW

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo Pays Tribute to LADIES’ CODE RiSe and EunB in Concert
Still remembering them after their passing, Kim Bum Soo, and others from Polaris Entertainment paid tribute to LADIES’ CODE’s Kwon RiSe and EunB in concert. 
On October 4, Kim Bum Soo held the second day of his 2014 Kim Bum Soo Get All Right Show at Olympic Hall in Olympic Park. 
36671633.jpg

Playing continuous string of his hit songs, Kim Bum Soo energetically performed, even showcasing collaboration stages with Show Me the Money 3’s semifinalist Iron. He even transformed into Big Bang’s Taeyang to perform his rendition of Eyes, Nose, Lips. 
During one part of the concert, Kim Bum Soo, and Polaris Entertainment artists, such as Yang Dong Geun, Rumblefish’s Choi Jin Yi, Sun Woo, and Ivy appeared on stage to pay tribute to LADIES’ CODE’s Kwon RiSe and EunB by performing I’m Fine, Thank You. 
82941250.jpg

“Compared to other agencies, we are a tightly knit group,” explained Kim Bum Soo. “We spend a lot of time together and eat a lot of meals together. The reason why my album was postponed was to show respect to EunB and RiSe.”
“Honestly, I worried a lot about whether to continue with this concert schedule. In the end, I decided to continue to keep the promise with the fans, but I really wanted to perform a tribute. I hope that everyone can remember RiSe and EunB even for a moment with this performance. We need to work harder to make their dreams come true as well.” 
Kwon RiSe and EunB passed away from a tragic car accident that occurred on September 3.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77554/kimbumsoo-remembers-ladiescode-rise-and-eunb

Guest adikkeluangman

[김범수] - 눈물나는 내 사랑 (teaser)

This is something unique and beautiful. No his voice in the teaser. Just got time to watch this.
폴라리스 엔터테인먼트 공식 ID
Polaris Entertainment ID. We will see this on KBS videos next time.

Guest adikkeluangman

[김범수] - 눈물나는 내 사랑 (M/V)

The song is beautiful and I like how he mix up with the traditional instrument music to this. He used few  instrument beside to focus only one. Although maybe the shirtless walking is unncessary or at least wear shirt.

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #13 BATHROOMhttp://youtu.be/HjrnWGxVf4w Just Sandeul in the toilet singing Kim Bum Soo's Bogoshipda. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[김범수] - 눈물나는 내 사랑 (M/V Making)

The MV end product is so nice and look easy but the process behind it. Too many smoke and stuff. Glad it when well.

Guest adikkeluangman

작곡가 윤일상 '김범수와의 12년을 말하다'

Composer Yoon Il Sang talking about 12 years knowing Kim Bum Soo. He is the composer for Bogoshipda and also his new song. If only someone can translate this.

Mnet released 'Top 20 Vocalists' list.

On April 26th, Mnet released 'Top 20 Vocalists Who Touched People's Heart' list.

The 20 vocalists include Insooni, Cho Yong Pil, Lee Sun Hee, Lee Moon Se, Lee Seung Cheol, Lee Seung Hwan, Shin Seung Hoon, Kim Gun Mo, Lee Eun Mi, Lee Juk, Lim Chang Jung, Kim Yoon Ah(JAURIM), Yoon Mi Rae, Cho Sung Mo, Park Jung Hyun, Kim Bum Soo, Baek Ji Young, Park Hyo Shin, Sung Si Kyung, and VIBE.

Meanwhile, Netizens who saw the list made comments, such as "That is a perfect list," "I wonder based on what standard those singers were chosen," and "All of them are my favorites."

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/mnet-感性歌手20人-公開-趙容弼-李仙姬-李承桓等-榜上有名-084432826.html

September 21, 2011

Singer Kim Bum Soo and musical actress Sunwoo were appointed as ambassadors to Seoul Theological University.

11841_9436_231.jpg  

The popular singer Kim Bum Soo and musical actress Sunwoo were appointed as ambassadors to Seoul Theological University.

11841_9435_5919.jpg  
In September 2011, Kim Bum Soo was appointed ambassador to the gods and has attended a religious retreat.

http://www.kehcnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=11841

Kim Bum Soo sang wedding anthem at wedding ceremony of Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young

After loving and cherishing each other for the past six years, Lee Bo Young (34) and Ji Sung (36) will finally become a married couple. 

On September 27 at 6PM (KST), Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young will hold their wedding at the Walker Hill Hotel Ashton House in Kwangjang-dong. Ahead of the wedding ceremony, the couple will be greeting reporters at 2PM to share their thoughts on getting married. 

The ceremony will be private, and good friends of the couple, Ku Hye Sun, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Kim Bum Soo will sing the celebratory songs. 

Spoiler

20130927022418_350545_352_550

201310311447052510_1

8fc07c381040d1bac3413c357d23ff1a

The couple announced their wedding plans through handwritten letters back in August. 

As soon as SBS’ I Hear Your Voice finished, Lee Bo Yong wrote, “I wanted to announce my upcoming marriage in June and slowly prepare for everything, but this was a project that I just couldn’t miss, so I’m rushing,” and “I’m still lacking, but I will become an actress who continues to grow.”

Ji Sung also posted up his handwritten letter on his fancafe saying, “My heart is nervous and fluttering,” and “I will work harder to show you a more mature image in the future. I will be Ji Sung, who won’t disappoint those who have cherished and loved me.”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young met in 2004 through SBS’ The Last Dance With Me and began dating publicly in 2007. 

Meanwhile, following the wedding, Lee Bo Young will be leaving for volunteer work abroad, while Ji Sung will remain Korea for the filming of his current KBS drama, Secret. They will go on their honeymoon after the conclusion of Secret

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46920/lee-bo-young-and-ji-sung-to-get-married

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2013&no=1066013

December 12, 2013

Kim Bum Soo 'exposed face without glasses' at VIP premiere of "Ghost"

±è¹ü¼ö
Kim Bum Soo © SSTV

[SSTV l press forward Prefecture]] singer Kim Bum Soo will pose attended the open musical 'Ghost' VIP premiere in Guro Sindorim-dong dikyubeu Arts Centre pm 12thday, the Moon Chae-won, Kim Min Jung, Choi Kang-hee, Kim Jong Min 'ghost' VIP premiere, Park Sung-woong Shin Eun-jung couple, Kim Min-seo, Jang Young-nam, canonical, hwangchanseong (2PM), Uhm Jung Hwa, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Bum Soo, Oh Yoon Ah, Yang Dong-geun, Kyuhyun Eunhyuk (Super Junior), Luna (f (x) fx), steel sky, Get fashion updates, etc. attended graced the spot. the 'ghost' 1990 film with Patrick Swayze, ghost (ghost) 'highly successful around the world with a work starring Demi Moore as the original. In March 2011, Manchester Opera House, "ghost" debuted had an official opening July 19 through the foray, preview in June, London's West End Piccadilly Theatre. Meanwhile, Joo Won, Kim Jun-hyun, gimwoohyeong, ivy, bakjiyeon , to be held at the art Center dikyubeu Chang-Hee Lee, yigyeongsu, Choi Jung-won, jeongyoungju, it comes the 'ghost' appeared that such a seam geonwoo, seonggiyun June 2014 29. 

Spoiler

201312122040777543_52a9a12c9f5e2

img_214385_1

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=214384

Archived