I have not been able to log in (forgot my email password) for the past few weeks. Finally yay.

While I do appreciate JTBC for letting her present the second last award (only before Daesang), it is so painful to sit through red carpet and 2 hour program waiting for her appearance. In a language I don't even understand haha. 

Her hair is way toooo good I wanna scream. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

I have not been able to log in (forgot my email password) for the past few weeks. Finally yay.

While I do appreciate JTBC for letting her present the second last award (only before Daesang), it is so painful to sit through red carpet and 2 hour program waiting for her appearance. In a language I don't even understand haha. 

oh welcome back coffecoffe, that's why you have been absent for so long heh

DTQcwqRVQAAMH8w.jpg

DTRIGYUVAAE6LJ9.jpg

she looks sooo soo beautiful

• Like 4

1 hour ago, coffeecoffee said:

I feel you. I'm so excited to see her on the red carpet, but sadly, only the K-POP idols and hosts were present. Also, while she was presenting the Bonsang for Super Junior, I think there was some camera delay or problem. She was talking but the the focus was not on her. Though it's worth the wait, still her appearance is very short. Anyway, I find her interaction with Hee Chul plus Shin Dong very cute. Hihi 

Like you, I also love her hair and outfit. She looks young actually. 

• Like 3

I am getting excited knowing that we would see more of her during promotion this year (hopefully in the upcoming months). The lack of JH news is upsetting - the international news mostly cover idols. (RM doesn't count to me).

I am now wondering if which program would the cast in her movies would join the promote ? Hopefully we can see all four of them in many talk shows.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

I am getting excited knowing that we would see more of her during promotion this year (hopefully in the upcoming months). The lack of JH news is upsetting - the international news mostly cover idols. (RM doesn't count to me).

I am now wondering if which program would the cast in her movies would join the promote ? Hopefully we can see all four of them in many talk shows.

Want to see them in Happy Together and Infinite Challenge. I think it would be a breath of fresh air to see Ji Hyo in other terrestrial tv stations aside from SBS.

• Like 4

Hey everyone it's time to vote again, this time it's a survey for Korean Beauty Muse, gapiplus has put up a guide in the link below how to vote, the contest will end on the 20 january, so guys vote all you can and  spread it to everyone!

• Like 4

I loove seing gorgeous Song Ji Hyo as the main model for cosmetic stores, close etc.  but here is a hoping to see Song Ji Hyo become a lingery and jewelry model, I think s a lingery model she will attract more male fans, and as a jewelry model she will attract mostly female fans, as a model! what do you guys think? are there any brands items you would like to se Song JI Hyo model for?

DTUi4PkU0AA1TCW.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I loove seing gorgeous Song Ji Hyo as the main model for cosmetic stores, close etc.  but here is a hoping to see Song Ji Hyo become a lingery and jewelry model, I think s a lingery model she will attract more male fans, and as a jewelry model she will attract mostly female fans, as a model! what do you guys think? are there any brands items you would like to se Song JI Hyo model for?

Jewelry would be nice - I am torn about lingerie - such model is mostly on a strict contract to maintain their body and Asian "skinny" standard is already crazy enough.

Personally I just want JH to endorse product that I can support - it is too hard to buy Celderma here where I live. It is hard to support those products if you live outside Korea, China or Asia in general. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

Jewelry would be nice - I am torn about lingerie - such model is mostly on a strict contract to maintain their body and Asian "skinny" standard is already crazy enough.

Personally I just want JH to endorse product that I can support - it is too hard to buy Celderma here where I live. It is hard to support those products if you live outside Korea, China or Asia in general. 

I understand your mixed feelings about lingery, but not all lingery brands demand such a strict contract, besides Song Ji Hyo already has an amazingly sexy figure, so dosnt have to do much, i just feel that it would be such a shame not to see her flaunt her amazing figure more, many of her photoshoots focus too much on her beautful face, and it such a shame when you can flaunt a sexy figure like hers too! A lingery contract could also be a new way to create another image of herself!

• Like 1