C.s.i. Crime Scene Investigation

Guest babycurious

Guest suki_*

Speaking of Warrick and Catherine...any body else thinks that they need to havea little more snexual tension between them? wiggles eyebrows...

hahaha yeah i think warrick is married... i remember him telling the crew in one episode... catherine only loves her daughter so far, haven't seen her interested in anyone O_O!!!

yeah i want.. grissom and horracio to meet... eventhough their crimes are totally different.. miami deals more tha gangs and drugs, las vegas is a melting pot of everything... hahaha

i think the best episode this season so far is that grissom's miniature dollhouse killer is still here... a descendant!!! :o

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

Speaking of Warrick and Catherine...any body else thinks that they need to havea little more snexual tension between them? wiggles eyebrows...

if im not wrong, in the same episode tt warrick announced tt he was getting married, catherine got mad at him for some reason tt they did not explain. looks like she was disappointed tt he was getting married to a girl tt catherine did not know abt, or just disappointed tt he's getting married. -shrugs-

aah yes. the miniature doll hse! goodness... its sooooo detailed and intricate! amazing!

Guest lalakid87

I absolutely love Sidle and Grissom's relationship. It's so mysterious, and unlike the cliche relationships you always see. The ending was great when Sarah said, "you trust me?" and grissom responds, "intimately".

yeah! i totally ship them! =D! Geeklove! :wub:! <333!

I'd pay to see Grissom slap Horatio from CSI Miami in the face.

that would be priceless! XDDDDDDDD!

they did have en episode with Las Vegas and Miami awhile back... Only Catherine and Warrick went to miami the rest of the cast stayed in Las Vegas but they were still in the episode.

yeah i whatched it too... i wanted to see them all together tho =[

Guest suki_*

aah yes. the miniature doll hse! goodness... its sooooo detailed and intricate! amazing!

Yesss i wonder who gets to keep them!! even though it's a model of a crime scene it's still so pefect... O_O;; i wonder who it can be and if they will ever catch him/her/them!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest res0nate

Sidle

is supposed to die in the finale.

It's what happens when you ask for more money.

Guest paulinee

No, "you-know-who" is still staying for Season 8, they aren't gonna kill the character off.

Guest wendo

ok so I know this is CSI, but the last episode in CSI: Miami when Wolf gets fired was such a shock. Ugh Jonathan Togo is the only reason I watch CSI: Miami and now he may be gone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoojini

No, "you-know-who" is still staying for Season 8, they aren't gonna kill the character off.

i hope so! :unsure:

fad;fjeow; i'm kinda wishing i never watched the finale tonight. it's driving me crazy here!!!

i didn't know the miniature killer was a female either!!!!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r: the part where she slashed grissom's throat. holy shux!!!! i thought that was real!!! :wacko: miniature sara's moving hand is so scary and disturbing to me.

"i'm gonna get some bleach and drip it on her." lmao. oh, brass. B)

Guest ANJEE<3

THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOMEEEE!!! LOL!!

i love CSI Las Vegas... it owns miami and ny XD

damnnnn!! i can't wait until it starts again... eeeek!! the miniature model was freaky!! ><"!

Guest monchichi

ARGH! I love this show! I'm getting the DVD box set with my next pay check :D Then I can just watch them whenever I want instead of having to wait until Sunday night.

Guest wendo

tonight's episode was amazing. I love Grissom and Sara's relationship, so subtle (well not anymore).

Guest suki_*

fad;fjeow; i'm kinda wishing i never watched the finale tonight. it's driving me crazy here!!!

i didn't know the miniature killer was a female either!!!!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r: the part where she slashed grissom's throat. holy shux!!!! i thought that was real!!! :wacko: miniature sara's moving hand is so scary and disturbing to me.

"i'm gonna get some bleach and drip it on her." lmao. oh, brass. B)

same here!!! it was amazing!!! my friend kinda talks like her too but she's normal i swear! :sweatingbullets:

i heard that grissom and sarah are romantically involved offscreen too, is that true?

Guest mj07

Anyone else find last night's episode kind of a let-down? I mean, out of nowhere they tell you who the killer is, it just seemed... I dunno, too sudden?

and I don't think William Petersen and Jorja Fox are involved in RL. According to IMDB he's been married to a Gina Cirone (a biology teacher!) since 2003. I remember their wedding pictures when it took place.

Guest Carmen.

I felt like last night's episode was really ..interesting.

AND WHEN SHE SLASHED GRISSOM'S THROAT, I was like "OH MY GOSH"

Haha I was talking to my friend on the phone when it happened and she's like "WHAT'S WRONG, CARMEN? ARE YOU OKAY?"

She probably thought I was like dying or something haha.

And it was really creepy when she was just sitting there mumbling stuff.

Guest teeny

Is Sara coming back for next season? hopefully...i remember hearing that she is having negotiations about her contract with the producers...so hopefully she's still in!!!

Last night's episode was so creepy! The miniture killer is so out of it...i was laughing my richard simmons off when Brass was saying how he's not going to waste any time with her, and just drip some bleach on her LOL

But i find it very hard that Natalie was able to do ALL those killings....how in the world was she able to get Sara in that car?! She doesn't seem capable to do any heavy lifting or stuff!

Guest suki_*

i'm having a CSI noob moment... but wat would happen is brass drips bleach on her? what effect would it have???

Guest yoojini

^somebody's comment from a different csi:lv board:

They must clean up the blood, so this is were the bleach comes in. Natalie and her father [which might be a magician? It will come into my theory later!] are cleaning the blood off the pavement. They are using bleach and Natalie must use a hard scrub brush like her dad, and she remembers how the bleach stung her eyes and burns your skin, and smells horrible, and the smell is strong, and how it burns your cuts.

so she had a bad experience with it and is now bleach-phobic.

But i find it very hard that Natalie was able to do ALL those killings....how in the world was she able to get Sara in that car?! She doesn't seem capable to do any heavy lifting or stuff!

i was thinking the same thing too! she's so tiny and fragile compared to sara. :ph34r: maybe she lied to sara by saying how she knows who the miniature killer is, etc? i still would like to know too.

Guest res0nate

Regardless of how she enticed Sara, she had enough strength and motivation to do the other killings on her own. So I wouldn't be surprised about her manipulating the car crash scene w/Sara underneath it.

Guest suki_*

^somebody's comment from a different csi:lv board:

They must clean up the blood, so this is were the bleach comes in. Natalie and her father [which might be a magician? It will come into my theory later!] are cleaning the blood off the pavement. They are using bleach and Natalie must use a hard scrub brush like her dad, and she remembers how the bleach stung her eyes and burns your skin, and smells horrible, and the smell is strong, and how it burns your cuts.

so she had a bad experience with it and is now bleach-phobic.

i was thinking the same thing too! she's so tiny and fragile compared to sara. :ph34r: maybe she lied to sara by saying how she knows who the miniature killer is, etc? i still would like to know too.

ohhhhh i totally didn't catch that she was bleach-phobic! no wonder!!! yeah drip bleach on her!! rawrrr

hahaha yeah the only thing she didn't predict in her model is that it was raining too, her little model was dry other than that, she's too pro.

Grissom was so close to getting all her attention until he jumped the gun at the end which threw her into chaos :crazy:

Guest paulinee

Man, the last ep. WAS a little bit of a let down. It was kind of the drag, yet too fast moment thingy. And how Sara got under that flipped car, I guess we won't know until next season. =]

But damn. I got sofreaked out just by the way she stares at people. Like...she'dtilt her head...andher eyes...*shivers*...I think it's just me.

But on a lighter note. For those of you who have channel 36 which is SPIKE Tv, they show re-runs every night from 6-9 sometimes the times change. They don't show it on SAturdays anymore now that they show wrestling... <_<

I'm ready to buy all the seasons. =] Greg Sanders can check my DNA anyday. :wub: :blush:

Archived