C.s.i. Crime Scene Investigation

Guest babycurious

Guest lalakid87

i love all the CSIs but especially this one! =D!

why?... becuz it has Grissom and Greg! =D! yay! they are awesome xD!

and becuz it has GSR! <333!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

OMG, did you guys see last week's episode? So good, and so freaky at the same time!

which episode? haha. i think different countries air at different times...

Las Vegas is my favorite CSI =) Grissom is always on the ball, if you want anyone to solve a crime, you get Grissom.

If you don't want your crimes to be solved, leave it to Sarah and Nick.

If a crime is related to a child, DO NOT assign the case to Catherine... she gets too emotional when it comes to kids.

If the crime gets solved eventually, then leave it to warrick... (not sure how to spell his name but he's cool!)

EDIT//

OMGGG i can't watch it on CBS.com because i am in CANADA =(

Guest yoojini

^omgggggg, hahaha! that was great. :lol:

OMG, did you guys see last week's episode? So good, and so freaky at the same time!

the one about the high school basketball player and STDs? it was definitely a no brainer that charlie was one of the suspects :rolleyes: , but it was still a thrilling episode and how they unsolved the mystery. i freaked out when sheila died! :ph34r: . question though- if his gf was involved in his death, then why was she hit by the van or was that a set-up?

^omgggggg, hahaha! that was great. :lol:

the one about the high school basketball player and STDs? it was predictable that charlie was one of the suspects :rolleyes: , but it was still a thrilling episode and how they unsolved the mystery. i freaked out when sheila died! :ph34r: . question though- if his gf was involved in his death, then why was she hit by the van or was that a set-up?

Ya, that's the episode I was talking about. I just loved the way they opened it, with Grissom's voice-over, and the way the picture just stopped and the camera moved through the gym like all the people were paper cut-outs. It was awesome! Charlie being involved was predictable, I agree, and the teacher came off so slutty from her first scene, you kinda figured she was sleeping with her student. But I never expected the ending, that she sole the kid's body, committed suicide and took pictures of them after death! That was the freaky part. Oh, and the gf was run down by the teacher, remember? They found parts of her Saab headlight at the scene.

ooo i just saw it :)

yeah the music went really well with this episode too!

and i liked how everyone in the gym froze, it kind of caught everyone's happy moments.. so cool!

Guest buuberry

If you don't want your crimes to be solved, leave it to Sarah and Nick.

thats a bit harsh isnt it?

there are cases tt even grissom cannot solve due to lack of evidence and stuff.

Guest Ama Vita

I absolutely love Sidle and Grissom's relationship. It's so mysterious, and unlike the cliche relationships you always see. The ending was great when Sarah said, "you trust me?" and grissom responds, "intimately".

Guest buuberry

haha. yea i think its really sweet they way they behave. haha. grissom even bought her a veggie burger lunch! okiie might seem like nth big but coming from grissom, haha i think tts a big effort.

Guest Lollipop <3

omg yes, a topic for this show i love it =D , i only really like the las vegas one though, i guess because im used to the characters already. It's addicting to watch xDD

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I love this show! Gil Grissom is my favorite character. I think I've seen EVERY episode from EVERY season.

Guest suki_*

^^^ LOL

it'd be fun to see both miami and las vegas bumping into each other... maybe a tricky case with drug trafficers dying in las vegas and also committing some serious crimes in both places where they would both have to be involved...!!

yeah las vegas is the besttt and GREG <3 so cute how he would get sick when he's working outside with the team.

thats a bit harsh isnt it?

there are cases tt even grissom cannot solve due to lack of evidence and stuff.

not harsh at all, i don't hate them or anything~ their cases get solved eventually with a bit of help from other ppl in the end, but most of the time with their lack of evidence, grissom always catches the ones that they overlooked.

Guest wendo

^^^ LOL

it'd be fun to see both miami and las vegas bumping into each other... maybe a tricky case with drug trafficers dying in las vegas and also committing some serious crimes in both places where they would both have to be involved...!!

yeah las vegas is the besttt and GREG <3 so cute how he would get sick when he's working outside with the team.

not harsh at all, i don't hate them or anything~ their cases get solved eventually with a bit of help from other ppl in the end, but most of the time with their lack of evidence, grissom always catches the ones that they overlooked.

they did have en episode with Las Vegas and Miami awhile back... Only Catherine and Warrick went to miami the rest of the cast stayed in Las Vegas but they were still in the episode.

Guest buuberry

they did have en episode with Las Vegas and Miami awhile back... Only Catherine and Warrick went to miami the rest of the cast stayed in Las Vegas but they were still in the episode.

hrmmm i think i watched tt one. was it the one involving a kidnapped little girl? tt was the first time i watched miami. well, seeing the characters tt is. and after tt i found them quite alright. :blush:

Guest paulinee

Speaking of Warrick and Catherine...any body else thinks that they need to havea little more snexual tension between them? wiggles eyebrows...

Archived