C.s.i. Crime Scene Investigation

Guest babycurious

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Oh? Sung Kang? Which episode? I'm going to go hunt it down...lol

hmmm... he was in an ep of CSI: Miami. It repeated a few weeks ago. If you check his filmography on IMDB it will list the episode number.

Guest KOALASPYXD

ooo i LOVE CSI! for some reason whenever it's on..i would always be eating O.o

all the characters are so cool especially grissom..hes ALWAYS so calm :blink:

Guest c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e.

Man, I just watched 30 min of 'The Monster Out of the Box' espisode yesterday and DANG I loved it. The miniture crime scenes where so detailed and everything. It sucked that they didnt find the killer yet =/ Harsh cliffhanger. I think there's only been 2 3 episodes where the killer outsmarted Grissom right ?

sigh I'm so happy Grissom's back, too bad they had to kill Keppler off though. Dang. You gotta love this show. (Who doesnt? )

Guest yoojini

^i know! wasn't that awesome how they cracked the code?! you were wrong.O_O

gauhgh, it just HAD to be on the same time as ugly betty.-__-

One of my favorite.

However, a lot of people keeps teling me CSI: Miami is better.

Iono, maybe i've been watching CSI: Las Vegas since forever!

(hehe, i mean ever since it came out!!)

One of my favorite.

yah.....i preferred CSI Las Vegas than Miami...

One of my favorite.

i like them both... i think the actor that plays Ryan Wolf is cute... but CSI is definitely better than Miami with the storyline and characters. I LOVE Grissom he is so wise.

Guest jing a ling

the monster in the box eps was so creepy. esp when they found the dead policewoman..her expression... ugh, gave me chills when her eyes were bloodshot and open. i just dont like how we STILL won't find out who the killer was!

also, csi:miami is good...but horacio is soooo cheezy...his lines are kinda ridiculous sometimes. lieutenant dan is much better in csi:ny.

Guest buuberry

WOOOOT~! Las vegas season 7 premieres tonite!

there's gonna be a two hour special. -laughs- i cant wait! 20 minutes to go. anyone excited abt it yet? i think its showing on the axn channel. :lol:

One of my favorite.

CSI:Miami and CSI:LV are both pretty good. CSI:NY simply sucks and is no where near the caliber of the other two. Personally, I think its the cast selection in CSI:NY which makes the show suck.

Guest disbgrace

CSI:Miami and CSI:LV are both pretty good. CSI:NY simply sucks and is no where near the caliber of the other two. Personally, I think its the cast selection in CSI:NY which makes the show suck.

really? i love Las Vegas and New York. i hated new york at first but it gets better once you keep watching it ^0^; OMGOSH i love eric szmada!! :) i'm glas he's actually on the csi team now, not in the lab haha

Guest res0nate

Vegas > Ny > Miami.

If it wasn't for the Caruso one-liners I wouldn't bother w/Miami that much. It doesn't help that its on a Monday that coincides w/both Heroes and 24 at 10 here in Canada.

Ny's crimes are more gruesome hahah. The cast and overall stories in Vegas are imo, better.

I love Vegas the best, too. I watched a little of Miami for the first couple seasons, but Caruso just started to annoy me too much, and then the plots started to feel like they were repeating themselves. I just lost interest in the characters, and I didn't care too much for them at the start.

It seems to me, too, that the crimes in NY are more gruesome. Gary Senise is an amazing actor, but I could never really get into the rest of the cast, though I do have some friends who really like CSI:NY, so... guess it's just a matter of taste.

Guest Ama Vita

I don't know why, but I just can't watch CSI:NY. I tried watching it a couple of times but it just didn't appeal to me like the other two CSI. I used to also watch CSI:Miami before Caruso started getting annoying. However, Grissom's mysterious nature has captured and retained my interest 'til this day.

Guest kozumi_star

OMG! I'm so glad someone posted this topic! I LOVED CSI since forever. I have to agree with you guys, Grisson is the BEST! He's my role model, and he's partly the reason why I'm planning to study life science in univerisity and become a forensic scientist. LONG LIVE CSI!

Guest ruthie08

Man,I love Archie, the computer guy. But he's only on for like... 2minutes?

omg! im a big fan of archie kao! i love him in csi eventhough yeah like u said a minute or two screen appearance...but i still like him, he's hawt!

the Quentin Tarantino special episodes were awesome....

one man in a burried box + fan + hidden camera + massive fire ants + (did Nick got a gun too ?) = AWESOME

that was my all time fave episode! cant get enough of that! u can see how their teamwork is...even catherine beg for his dad to get the money they needed. i just love it! :D

and i cant forget the guy who framed up grissom and uses his fingerprints. that stuttering-fugly looking guy! i hope there would be a continuation for that! B)

for the past weeks i havent been watching the latest episode since i was working on pm shift. maybe i'll do the csi marathon again next time which seriously i cant get enough of. eheheheh :blush:

and oh! cant forget this scene from grissom...very cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4an7j5r1uNo

Archived