Ipod Nano Help!

GOOMBA

Forget I asked, should've looked at Apple's troubleshooting beforehand.

* OOPS sorry please move to the troubleshooting section!

so I've been leaving my computer on with my iPod plugged in for it to charge while I sleep (I sleep around 1, gotta wake up at 7 to take my little sister to school) and today when I got out of the car, and tried to turn it off, it wouldn't turn off.

I held down the play button and the backlight dimmed, but as soon as I took my finger off, it came back on! does ANYBODY know how to fix this? I was planning to leave it so the battery would drain and then just re-charge it, but...

:tears::tears::tears:

Guest starrydreamer
* OOPS sorry please move to the troubleshooting section!

so I've been leaving my computer on with my iPod plugged in for it to charge while I sleep (I sleep around 1, gotta wake up at 7 to take my little sister to school) and today when I got out of the car, and tried to turn it off, it wouldn't turn off.

I held down the play button and the backlight dimmed, but as soon as I took my finger off, it came back on! does ANYBODY know how to fix this? I was planning to leave it so the battery would drain and then just re-charge it, but...

:tears::tears::tears:

Actually, my nano just froze yesterday! I didn't have the same problem as you, but in the manual, it tells you to RESET it and that will fix most problems.

You press the very center of the circle (the white part) and the play/pause button at the SAME TIME and hold it there for a while until the APPLE logo appears. I think that should help...

=]

Archived