(request) Korean Celebrities Car?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

Kangta owns a silver Mercedes convertible... It's in Tony's MV... I believe it's a SL500... As for Tony, he drives a Ferrari. It's also in his MV.

Guest SukarDrops

damn noh hong chul is one crazy namjah ..but i love him haha his pigtails hehehe...and jaejong wowowow..sexy ppl need sexy cars..and the lamborghini?? lemme take a ride with him hhehehehhe....could you guys imagen jaegong's face when he stops at a red light and girls are like :o :blush: and he goes all slick and stuff hehehehehe their players ALL OF THEM players i tell ya with their sexy cars :sweatingbullets:

dude.... what is up with no hong chul's car?!?!?!

that is so wild and out there.....

i want that mini coop!!!! but dude.... a lamborgini (sp)?!?!?!?! that guy must be f*cken rich!!!!

mini cooper aren't made by bmw. just like how jaguar isn't made by bentley.

actually BMW owns Mini Coopers just like Nissan owns Infiniti.

Nice cars... would love to be in Korea and race them.. but traffic is ugly in korea nice cars

Guest shinhwa_dbsk02

Wow!! Their cars are so cool and hot!!! ^^ Love Jaejoong's and Yoochun's cars!! Seems like most celebrities like BMW!! hehehe....

HAHAHAH noh hong chul's cars are soooooooooo him.

wooooo~ i like jaejoong's car ;)

i remember seeing a pic of hwanhee <3 driving his car...donno which car...

but dude, if i see hwanhee driving around in any kind of car, i would still love to ride in it! ahahah as long as he's a safe driver.

Jaejoong's car is hella smexy.

Noh Hong Chul's gave me a heart attack, followed by a seizure. XD

Bi's car.. hmm, I've seen it before. I personally dont like it much.

^________^ -Kwonny. <3

Hi kasianxmei - RAIN has many cars, 2 or 3 & the Benz jeep. What did you see that you don't like? Have you seen the 2-identical black BMW? Me, I don't like the look of his Benz jeep. But that's hell very expensive. He also has that white motorcycle bike & a mini-one.

Archived