☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuyugirl009

^ you think so??

she's a model. My cousin said her make up wasn't good before, but since she hang out with models, she's starting to get better with her make up

Guest ShortaznGirl

^ ^ so i guess i really like her make up?? lol. i'm viet and proud but i don't c many cute viet guys where i live. there are a lot of pretty viet girls though but never really seen guys over here.

Guest yuyugirl009

^ I forgot which one is which. hihihihi

the girl with short hair is cute, but sometimes she looks old...just sometimes

WAIT, if they left May Trang does that mean May Trang broke up?

@ ShortaznGirl

There're a lot of cute viet guys where I'm from though. But they're too punk-ish though

sorry but good looking viets don't exist. if they do they're usually mixed (like 1/4 french - which dilates their blood enough to make them more asian in features)

No one wants you here, so just leave. You're so ignorant.

I'm supirse no one put up the singer Trish thuy Trang yet XD.

She's isn't 'pretty'. She's just 'cute'

krossant is so hot. lol! i love this thread so much! bao thy is really adorable!!!!

Haha so true :ph34r:

I love this thread, too bad I have nothing to contribute. I'd add my cousin 'cause she's Vietnamese and a little French, but she'd kill me :crazy:

So many pretty Vietnamese people, I feel ugly XD JK

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4908/bi...768trongsb8.jpg

they are Yến Trang and Yến Nhi, former members of Mây Trắng... now they are duo ^^

i find they're naturally cute... especially Yến Trang ^^

Yến Nhi went to the same junior high with me :D hahaha

yea.. i'll find more :P

ahh they broke up??? jeeze i'm so late >_<

anyways yeah i posted pics of May Trang in the Viet Singers thread ..i think Yến Trang is really cute and pretty too

just some pics of Bebe Pham..

bebe4.jpg

bebe3.jpg

bebe6.jpg

~yuyubirl009: the one with glasses is Yến Nhi, younger one ^^... i find YT cuter though :P they just make themselves duo after leaving Mây Trắng... i think they already have MÂy Trắng version 2, which takes one new member, and now MT ver.2 is a trio.. that new mem is also an uhlzzang :D.. her name is Hải Băng... i'll post her pic later :P

more of YT &YN:

DSC09428.jpg

DSC09462.jpg

DSC09468.jpg

DSC09493.jpg

DSC09549.jpg

DSC09555.jpg

DSC09582.jpg

source: RubyGucci.net

this is MT ver.2:

MT008.jpg

MT014.jpg

MT031.jpg

MT088.jpg

source: Mây Trắng Box in Yeuamnhac

yea.. i find HB resemble YT in some senses :D haha

Guest yuyugirl009

WOAH! Tony's HOT!!! post more pix of him if you can plz...THANK YOU

Plz more of May Trang and Yen Nhi and Yen Trang please...they are soo cute...*glue face to screen*

Guest je_amourx

the girls are really cute, but i wonder what they look like without makeup. ive seen pictures of the old MAY TRANG without makeup and honestly, they doon't look too appealing, just like anyone on the street. but they are still cute the new member looks like raine ... is that the new trend?

~je_amourx: some of those Bao Thy's pics posted were without make-up.. and u can tell she's still gorgeous.... Hải Băng too... some of her pics are also without makeup and she still looks cute :)

my cousin never wears makeup and she looks very beautiful.... i wanna post it here.. but she doesn't want me too... so i can't really prove it.. but u can check out my myspace and kno that i dont lie :) ...

and yes it's a trend.. tat type of bangs thingy that "resembles" rainie... even i have that type of bangs too.. plus it's not like rainie created it ^^;;

Archived