☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest yuyugirl009

so what is the prize ... i doubt anyone would sign up if there is nothing in it for us to win?

it's written in the rules entry

PRIZES: [applied for both boys AND girls]1st place:

- a $30 Gift Card of any store the winner wishes [if the winner lives within the USA]

- [if he/she lives anywhere outside the USA] he/she will receive one gift or more that is totally equivalent to $30 [shipping fee not included]

-one banner with the confirmation of winning 1st place of the contest

2nd place:

- a $20 Gift Card of any store the winner wishes [if the winner lives within the USA]

- [if he/she lives anywhere outside the USA] he/she will receive one gift or more that is totally equivalent to $20[shipping fee not included]

- one banner with the confirmation of winning 2nd place of the contest

3rd place:

- a $10 Gift Card of any store the winner wishes [if the winner lives within the USA]

- [if he/she lives anywhere outside the USA] he/she will receive one gift or more that is totally equivalent to $10[shipping fee not included]

- one banner with the confirmation of winning 3rd place of the contest

lolz...I feel greedy, but it's for the money

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah 30bucks!!!! which one of ya are going to pay the winner ?

i hope that person sponsoring the prize can contact me because we can work on a deal.

seriously i'm not trying to discover whose behind the sponsoring, just trying to help you find more sponsors to make the prizes worth more.

Guest yuyugirl009

Who else are going to be the judges, Vivian?

You and who else?? so I can bribe them

I promise, I won't cheat, I just want to know

Guest JaCkiie

Tran Thanh Son annoys me now <_<

I saw his blog since many soompiers were talking about his cockiness, and gosh was I shocked. I was like whoa..dude, I don't like you anymore. Sure you have the good looks but you sure don't have the right personality =.='

that is so sad. But yeahs, I admit still, his looks are great but personality wise, disappointing

Andy's eyebrows/eyes reminds me of KKR!

AND YAY! I seriously can't wait for the contest to start, I went all hyper in class today because I went over excited >.<!

Guest shootingstarz

thanh son looks really nice when he's taking pics of himself or a friend takes a pic for him and later photoshop them... but in magazine pics and videos, he looks really weird... -__-;;

no no no... 25 25 25!!! *cries*

lol i´m just joking. we should ask Andy to join the contest, cuz he deserves more attention. he´s quite popular on soompi, but not so wellknown elsewhere on the web.

more Bryan

with SBS, it´s a schoolconcert (???), i need to brush up on my vietnamese

his hairstyle 0.o... not so nice

3ynrjab.jpg

29blcv7.jpg

30lnvco.jpg

2qx6ob4.jpg

4hs2dty.jpg

Guest xXSJloveXx

oOo i seen that perf. , but all i paid attention to was Bryan's outfit. Its freaking 2 layers, and saigon's weather is pretty darn hot lol. Other than that, they were great =^^=

really? what is their music like? i want to listen to their songs, but i dunno where to look. i don´t like bryan´s outfit at all XD... lol yeah, if you look at the guy in green, you can see that he´s sweating a lot (especially in the fourth picture).

hello people!! i just found this thread yesterday, and tried all my might to back log..i'm at page 20.

i have many many questions, and was hoping you guys could answer them :) (pretty please?)

-so these guys/girls in this thread are "official" uhlzzang? are they celebs? (sorry, i'm kinda clueless..)

-do they live in vietnam? or they're just from viet background?

-if they're in viet, why do they wrap themselves in tons of layers/ scarves/ legwarmers?

-whats that upcoming contest about and who is it for?

ok sorry for these dumb questions..i was just curious. ^^

Archived