☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest ml0901

who is this?

the first picture of the girl...she looks average too me

EMI is hot! shes like the viet version of mandy chiang cuz of how she looks different than most other the other net idols..

actually .shes the second viet version of mandy..im the first jk hah

btw..whats up with kelbin..does he add everyone on facebook..ive requested him twice but an "ignored" reply lol :(

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnVogue

and elly

is THE netidol of all netidols?!

just because of her humongous boobs

and bc she was at the korean tv. for 1 time >_>

Guest truffles14

and elly

is THE netidol of all netidols?!

just because of her humongous boobs

and bc she was at the korean tv. for 1 time >_>

idk what's your definition of net idols but right now she has like fan clubs world wide....and not just korean tv (?? o.O it was just a photoshoot press conference) which is barely anything to her considering she's been all over the place prior to that. wether bc of her boobs or not... you still can't deny her fame...which all started on the internet. chan than san, thuy top, elly, kelbin, kelly, etc... are epitomes of the "net" idols. sam, yumi, tam tit, midu, albee ...are all epitomes of the press dubbed hotgirls. just saying...

Guest Supremacy

Yeah Elly is like everywhere. I have friends that usually don't like Asian girls but when they saw Elly they were all speechless.

Does she have a facebook or fan page or something?

who is this?

Er... that's a girl named Vy Van from The Netherlands, I don't know who she is, not a net idol, I just checked her myspace page, just add the numbers in her second picture to the end of myspace.com/

Guest candyfan27

how can her skin looks plastic and fake?

lol look at this one korean eoljjang

"junjin" i think

what about her? HER skin is like really fake anyway

um i'm sorry?.....it just does? and uh....cool..even though I dont really understand how mentioning the korean whatever fits in with the thread.

Guest EnVogue

haha okay it just does?

thats ur argument?

my arguement is that compared to other ppl on the net /eoljjangs net idols etc.

her skin still looks natural for me got it?

and hm for elly

im sorry but i have only seen her on this thread and on this other thread

saying that she was invited to korea for some fotoshoots nothing else.

i havent seen her on any magazines etc. yet (no commercials,no MV where she took part etc. like the other net idols)

thats my definition of being FAMOUS / being most important/most famous net idol of all net idols

i mean TSS has millions of clicks

and he's also a model,not only in vietnam but also in other countries

she may be THE net idol of all net idols I don't deny it nor i agree with it

Guest ~.Linh.~

anyone knows who he is? i know his name is Hữu Vi (well i think that's right) but is he a known hot boy at all?.

Huu Vi looks...like a pretty boy. Makes me want to punch his cheecks lol

....and cut his hair :huh:

...hm, why are there so few hot boys? (btw, I really think the term hot boy is...retarded but I can't come up with a better name so might as well just stick with it... <_< )

huu vi? never heardof him before. but he does remind me of a younger kelbin.

speaking of kelbin.

New Kelbin & Albee

Not too fond of Kelvin's hair :/

But Albee is really pretty :D

Yumi

Hm...different from all the cute and girly Net idols...I just hate the ps/coloring

Emi

yay or nay?

...could somebody do a spam on Emi? Can't tell whether yay or nay... :huh:

I wonder what's so.."famous" about Elly apart from her boobs lol

But well...Pamela Anderson is known for her boobs, too, right? xD

Guest truffles14

and hm for elly

im sorry but i have only seen her on this thread and on this other thread

saying that she was invited to korea for some fotoshoots nothing else.

i havent seen her on any magazines etc. yet (no commercials,no MV where she took part etc. like the other net idols)

thats my definition of being FAMOUS / being most important/most famous net idol of all net idols

i mean TSS has millions of clicks

and he's also a model,not only in vietnam but also in other countries

she may be THE net idol of all net idols I don't deny it nor i agree with it

maybe that just means you need to get out of soompi more -_-.

thats my definition of being FAMOUS / being most important/most famous net idol of all net idols: lol seriously? elly's popularity is probably more than basically all the girls here's combined.

TSS has millions of clicks: and how do you know elly doesnt have millions of clicks...cause she does? lol http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1232...id=123230473226

saying that she was invited to korea for some fotoshoots nothing else. i havent seen her on any magazines?

she was on america's men's magazine. invited to korea & china for photoshoots. featured in a thai movie. endorsed a bunch of online games .. and of course she was in a ton of other vietnamese magazines in vietnam. which would make sense that you havent seen any since like i said... this thread isn't really and 'elly-netidol' type so no one posts her news here for you to see..

Guest candyfan27

haha okay it just does?

thats ur argument?

my arguement is that compared to other ppl on the net /eoljjangs net idols etc.

her skin still looks natural for me got it?

exactly... i wasn't trying to aim for an argument.. :) but if you really want one. then sure why not.

you're entitled to your opinions. i'm entitled to mine. chill out.

Guest EnVogue

oh okay sorry haha

i really didnt know

since i thought u guys in this thread do spams of every netidols,post news n stuff

like kellys magazine covers,midus commercials things

and cuz i havent seen such things of elly i thought she isnt really popular

u get my point?

Guest hwaiting

^

Yeah I agree with you too

I dont remmeber much of Elly... I just know she has huge jugs. :lol:

Lmao, I think thats what we all remember her for.

Guest whizzer's_rose

Elly in Korean..Uh..Adorable !!

She look prettier and cuter without big boobs..i think

uNYyN.jpg

This is my first time to post in this thread but i have been lurking for sometime. All I have to say is that Elly has a cute face and nice figure (such tiny waist- I wonder if she's been wearing corset since she was young like dita von teese)but I think for most part, her boobs is kinda distracting :mellow: kinda makes u wonder if it's real or not- it gets more noticed than her nice smile.

Guest candyfan27

Many have called Elly a butter face...

lolol.

She's okay... I guess... .... .... ... ..............

whoever said she is a butterface is just plain hating. there are 'more beautiful' people out there but honestly, with elly's features (big eyes, skinny nose, cute smile, small v line face shape), i don't think she's anywhere near "butterface".... or ugly. personally i think she's prettier in video but the only reason why she's getting so much hate here (and it seems like only on soompi) is probably because everyone's accustomed to the average asian standards... so if an asian has big boobs, it's automatically "EW PLASTIC!". even if it's fake, so what?/ theres plenty of "subtle fake" celebrities all over soompi (in those fan threads) that people (the same people calling elly a butter face & plastic) have probably idolized before.

Guest x`aNNiie.

whoever said she is a butterface is just plain hating. there are 'more beautiful' people out there but honestly, with elly's features (big eyes, skinny nose, cute smile, small v line face shape), i don't think she's anywhere near "butterface".... or ugly. personally i think she's prettier in video but the only reason why she's getting so much hate here (and it seems like only on soompi) is probably because everyone's accustomed to the average asian standards... so if an asian has big boobs, it's automatically "EW PLASTIC!". even if it's fake, so what?/ theres plenty of "subtle fake" celebrities all over soompi (in those fan threads) that people (the same people calling elly a butter face & plastic) have probably idolized before.

So we're not entitled to our own opinions? You can't speak for everyone. She's just not attractive to me...maybe because of those eyebrows of hers. LOL. And how in over half her photos her boobs are popping out of her top. That's MY opinion. Some people may have the best features and still not be attractive to everyone. So please don't go around saying that everyone hates her because they assume she's plastic.

Archived