• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candyfan27

If Vi Cam could sing

<333

lol.

Tam Tit sounds like any other viet singer o_o; (which they all sound the same to me)

he's training to become a singer. i think. and i like tam tit's voice. it suits/compliments noo phuoc thinh's well. lol

Guest love_love_you

are those people from Ulzzang on Flickr consider Ulzzang ? sorry for my stupid question!

because I saw some of the Ulzzang above have their pictures in there too, like kelbin, mat minor, and more...

Guest truffles14

oh idk what's up with that group. they just add pictures from other goodlooking people's flickr. it's not anything official or anything. and i'm pretty sure the person who created it just got all the links to kelbin's mat minor's etc's flickr from this thread cause she's viet as well....

Guest ~.Linh.~

He looks tired? Whatever, I think I prefer the "dangerous" photoshoot from before.

...I wonder who does Kelbin's hair xD

NEW/UNSEEN VI CAM

lol...awkward

QUITA

Aw, Quita is back? Seems like it has been forever since the last Quita spam :D

Guest Inconnu

Oh I heard of Bao thy before, she's a singer right?

Yes, she is =].

tam tit's singing is actually pretty good. and so is noo phuoc thinh's...but we already knew that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omFfWNLlGNE

she composed it too.

Wow, if she composed it, great job for her!

Her voice is nothing so 'Wow' because she couldn't hit some of the notes... her voice

gets squeaky at some parts. But yep, she definitely was alot better than I expected!

The song is nice. I like how it's slow and then the tempo gets faster.

tam tit's singing is actually pretty good. and so is noo phuoc thinh's...but we already knew that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omFfWNLlGNE

she composed it too.

Hmm....the song is actually pretty good and wow~she compose this?

nice...pretty and talented....her voice is okay~maybe a little more practice since she

sound out of breath at some parts..but other then that...i kinda like it =]

this is totally random...but Noo Phuoc Thinh....what does "Noo" means?? O_o

sorry it's just that my viet is really bad -_-

Guest sweetbow

^^ Noo is his last name ^_^;; hahaha me and my cousin's don't even refer him to Phuoc Thinh, we just call him the Noo guy xD

Tam richard simmons voice does sound pretty average, but the fact that she can compose is great!

Guest truffles14

^^ Noo is his last name ^_^ ;; hahaha me and my cousin's don't even refer him to Phuoc Thinh, we just call him the Noo guy xD

Tam richard simmons voice does sound pretty average, but the fact that she can compose is great!

noo isn't his last name. it's nguyen. noo is just a home nickname. i think there was some significance to it but can't remember... :/

and baggio and dong nhi would make the cutest couple ever. too bad he's already taken..

^^ Noo is his last name ^_^;; hahaha me and my cousin's don't even refer him to Phuoc Thinh, we just call him the Noo guy xD

lol~me too....i would call him the Noo dude and cousin would go all crazy on me, since she like in love with the guy lol

noo isn't his last name. it's nguyen. noo is just a home nickname. i think there was some significance to it but can't remember... :/

and baggio and dong nhi would make the cutest couple ever. too bad he's already taken..

totally agree...they are cute together :lol:

what? he's taken?? by who?

according to my cousin Nguyen Phuoc Thinh used to work at a Pho restaurant where he was also scouted. Hence the term Noo comes from noodle. Nguyen is not unique enough, since almost half of the population has this last name, so they turn it into Noo instead. I dont know whether she was talking nonsense to me, but it kinda makes sense ^_^

Archived