Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest denzai

@haylie & @smallfly i think u must change your avatar so people won't mistaken you two are the same person ;))
as long as i remember after their married HGI never attend wedding alone, she didn't attend song il gook & uhm tae woong wedding even her previous manager at J.oneplus so there's big opportunity she will attend with YJH coz press will curious if she attend alone & will spark another rumour

BTW many VP fans drooling over YJH shower scene but i doubt it's his real body since they didn't show his body with his face i mean they just cut it zoom his face & his body separately, i doubt he has abs though
:))

Guest smallfly

@denzai: I think it was his real body, but they didn't zoom in because he didn't have abs at that time =)) 

@smallfly Thank you, if need anything, i will ask you first, hope you don't mind;;) I haven't seen much of YJH videos, maybe because when i knew about him is when i was ver busy studying. That's why i'm lack of information. That CF video was my favorite, too. They're so cute in there.
@denzai I don't think he has abs, too :)) But who cares, it's his smile that got me, not his body:DBut if he has abs then it's a bonus:))

Guest denzai

@smallfly & @haylie i heard HGI will go to HCM city on july 11
here's the news http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39727

i'm glad it's vietnam so you two can help translate article/news about her also find the video of her too, btw does she popular in vietnam ?
will you two go to see her ?

Guest smallfly

OMG she's going to HCM City :-o OMG OMG OMG can't believe it :-ss

Sadly enough, I can't make it :(( I'm in Hanoi, which is about 2 hours flying from HCM city. 

@denzai: I don't know but I think she's quite popular among Vietnamese fans here since her milestone drama The Moon Embracing The Sun was broadcasted on the cable TV a quite ago. Needless to say, she's a beauty queen, so though she may not have many fans, people still know her :x

I will try my best searching for and translate news as much as possible :D 

I just hope YJH may follow her so that they can have a small private trip together :)) It sounds impossible anyway since he's busy filming all the way :-<

Guest denzai

@smallfly that's too bad but that's fine as long u can translate the news of her :D
i hope there's interview & they will ask her about YJH
how about VP ? does VP popular in vietnam ? it's broadcast in cable channel right ?

i'm so upset with preview of ISYG they said hyun soo will go to japan so he will out of picture for a while
not only he has less screentime but he will not appear in couple eps too :((
are they planning to get rid of him ? why YJH never lucky with his drama they do this to him on east of eden too he used to have love triangle with le dae hee & SSH but they change the story because viewers loves SSh & LYH couple that's why i hate live shooting drama they tend to change story based on viewers request X(

I've just heard the news this morning. Too bad she'll go to HCM city :(@denzai I don't think so. Not many people watched VP. I think it's because the cast isn't well-known in VN and a lot of people thought VP was too gruesome to watch:|It's true that he has less screen time in ISYG recently. But on the bright side, he'll have more time to rest:D So it's not totally bad. I have no comment about the live shoot system in Korea:-L The producers just think of money that's why there's such thing exist.

Guest denzai

@haylie so you live in hanoi too ?
i don't want him to arrest it's not good for his existense viewers will less care about him if he's out of picture for a long time #-o

@denzai No, my place's near Hanoi and only take 1h45' flying to HCM.That's one way to look at it:D From my point of view, when finish with the second leads story, we'll have more room for the HS-YN-MHee's>:D< And i don't think it will take too long. Let's be more positive<:-P

Guest denzai

@haylie i hope you're right but i can't wait any longer they dragging it too long i watch isyg just for him...

i heard from YJH dcgal VP3 will airing next year, so i guess if YJH will reprise his role he has time to take a rest, i wish he come back on top gear korea too but that seem impossible #:-S

btw i'm happy yjh fans also prepare tribute for him, there's not much fans at his DCgall so the tribute won't be as much as another actor but i'm happy they respect YJH by send him tribute :-bd

@denzai I also watched ISYG for him, it's very tiring watching it now but what can we do? We can only hope the story will become better (at least for HS and MHee).VP3 premiere next year is a good thing. It will give the writers more time to prepare script and the actors more time to rest. Therefore, the result will be a high-quality drama>:D<And it's great that he has fans prepare tribute for him:D. I'm a little bit sad seeing the others actor got a lot of tributes when YJH got none.

Guest smallfly

@denzai: I don't think he will go to Japan since it's just an excuse for him and Mong Hee to have more motivation in the race of power and recognition in the company. His total time on air recently has been reduced because the writer has to develop more in plot for other couples whose screentime used to be dominated by Hyun Soo and Mong Hee in the very first episodes :))

However, I'm a little bit concerned about how the drama is directed recently. The plot is good enough, but the cinematography is of the opposite. It's not smooth if not totally sudden at all. Though the staff has many beautiful angles, they still should take care more of the way each scene is conducted.

@haylie: I envy HCM city's residents. They seem to have the privilege of everything since it's the most developed city in our country. Events like HGI's don't take place in Vietnam often, but when they do, the location is not Hanoi :))

But it's also a relief. I don't really like crowded places, especially when hundreds of people yell and shout and laugh and cry for one person at the same time. That HGI is not going to Hanoi means I'm not having a dilemma, trying to decide to go or not to go :-<

Guest denzai

@smallfly i think since the very beginning HS character not have much screentime only han ji hye character does & seems like the youngest couple is the main story since their problem involve a whole family members since beginning & they dragging it too long because many viewers love the youngest couple only on eps 23 YJH/HS (which is my fav ) has much screentime & not much interaction between him & hyun tae #-o

btw if YJH the one who visit HCM city will you go to meet him ?

Guest smallfly

@denzai: If his trip is happening in 2-3 years from now, then I must say: No, I cannot go to meet him :-<

But in 4-5 years time, then YESSS :)) Only then can I earn my own money to enjoy everything I like, including meeting my whole life beloved actor :x

@samllfly You sure are lucky, you live in Hanoi, so your chance is higher than mine :D Although we're nothing compare to HCM city's people.  smallfly said:

But in 4-5 years time, then YESSS :)) Only then can I earn my own money to enjoy everything I like, including meeting my whole life beloved actor :x

Guest smallfly

@haylie: Really? Then you must be in secondary school or high school, right  :-?

Though I'm fully mature legally and I can earn some money on my own now, I still need my parents' permission to sth as important as travelling to HCM city alone :)) Though this is just a piece of cake  to many people of my age, it's kind of big deal in my situation :-<   

Guest denzai

@smallfly @haylie someone tweeting that she met HGI & YJH at haneda airport, i hope it's true :x :x
i'm overjoy right now they're on vacation \:D/

달려라순♬ @run_soon 34m

세상에 같이 비행기탔던 사람이 하네다 공항에서 연정훈이랑 한가인 봤다네! 난 뭐하고 있었던가 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i tweet her for confirmation sadly she doesn't reply me #:-S

Guest smallfly

@denzai: A trip right now? When he's having a bunch of things to do?  :-O

Gosssh, these two must really love each other. And definitely YJH's the greatest husband ever :x A child, please  [-O<

Sadly enough, there's no picture for evidence. But I hope some will be released afterwards, just like their trip in Hong Kong. Can't wait 8-> 

About the tweet, just wait for some more time :D Anyway, I don't think she has mistook someone else for YJH and HGI since they're very notable in public, well, at least with such beauties :))

@denzai @smallfly Wow, he has so many thing to do at the moment but still come with her? Hope the pictures will be released soon. And that person was so lucky. If i read right, she was in the same plane with YJH and HGI.@smallfly I'm in high school. Many people are in the same situation as you, like my cousin. She can make money on her own but everything she does needs her parents' permissions:( It's kinda annoying.