Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Yeon Jung-hoon is jealous of G-Dragon

In the TV drama "I Summon You Gold", Yeon Jung-hoon plays as a man who paid a woman (Han Ji-hye) to act as his wife, because the two women resemble each other very much. During one session of watching TV together, the screen showed G-Dragon, of whom the woman was a big fan. Immediately, YJH showed his dislike and tried to hide his jealousy.
Is this actually what happened in YJH's personal life? People know that Han Ga-in, YJH's real-life wife, is a big fan of G-Dragon. Did YJH consciously channel his jealousy through the drama he is starring?

201305182101776062_51976e18e9b3f.jpg
Credit and Full article: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109598443

It should be more than just a coincidence. I believe the writer cleverly uses the material to draw more controversies.
I know Korean drama writers are excellent in translating real situation into the drama.

• LOL 1

@denzai

In the snippet from MBC section-TV it is stated that the pictures of HGI in Hongkong with maroon dress (dinner time) were taken by YJH. Some fans said that those pictures with HGI texting (beige coat) were by the professional photographer. At that time HGI was checking YJH as she was waiting to meet the YJH later. They did meet at a shopping mall, where a fan took HGI's pic at a department store, while YJH (not in the picture) was actually close by at the same store, but looking at different thing. The dinner time event was only the two of them. YJH also took black-and-white pics of HGI on Hong kong streets (only a few were shown to public). At least, one can see the different looks and attitude of HGI being photographed by someone else or her husband. She didn't need to check her phone when she was with YJH. :\"> :P

157C88425162B7F70363DD
credit: Cafe Daum

Guest denzai

@mview
i already know that someone saw yjh too at the mall in HK, it's still weird to me that they never capture by netizen together, i'm pity YJH he's dying to have children but hgi still postpone it [-(
HGI said that she will have a child after she has masterpiece now after she has it she said that she's more greedy for acting YJH must be love her so much because he's waiting patiently, he's not getting any younger he's 35 now it seems to me that she's not love him as much as he does :-?

found it from twitter

허유정 @BRETHE

우리 42번가를 찾아주셨던 연정훈님 왔다가신지도 벌써 한달이 훌쩍 넘었넹 ㅎ그래도 잘생기신모습 기억하고 있겠다능 ㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/kJTaFfids7

BKts_PCICc_AAzn7_S.jpg

@denzai

Maybe they are trying now! :-? YJH took a long drama, instead of the usual short ones. Long drama has more consistent work schedule and no need to travel far. HGI said at Osong that she doesn't have drama project soon. We just have to wait.

The tweet came very recently, but is the pic recent? Looks like YJH has New York Yankee hat. Is he in the USA or Korea?
Could you please provide a good translation? Google Translate doesn't help much. Thanks.

@denzai

YJH cannot go to far in this 6 months period, because of the long dram. With many episodes like his current drama, and constant revision following the ratings, he has to be around, for interview, press conference, etc. Unlike if he joined Top Gear Korea, where he has to drive fast cars (wife often scolds him for that) and travel to remote places to test drives. He may still do Vampire Prosecutor 3, which is planned towards the end of the year, right after the "Summon Gold" finishes.

I am still waiting for some sources to give solid translation.
By now, we all should be able to guess some Korean, especially with our imagination. =))

A gif from Jejungwon
2659864A519B41DE1E09F3 

This what YJH did in a restaurant, afterwards
015C694A519B41E319F59A
2754BA4A519B41E7281A71
Credit: gall.dcinside

Guest denzai

many said YJH looks like mickey yoochun what do u think ?
YJH looks like the older version of yoochun right ? :D

BK4_ME5_HCMAIBie_O.jpg
cr twitter

Agree. But we cannot forget that both are Korean, and may be related one way or another (from mother side, as both have different family names).
In truth, many westerners cannot differ one Korean actor from the other. Especially after plastic surgery, everyone seems to look alike. =))

Yeon Jung-hoon has a natural smile, just like Yoo-chun. I bet he could have easily play younger characters with his baby face. Too bad, he won't be in TV drama with his wife, who also has baby face.

viewimage.php?id=yjh&no=29bcc427b68777a1

gall.dcinside

Guest denzai

YJH interview on MBC mini prescon

Han Ga In's hubby: a lot of ppl r mistaken but I like GD more than my wife does. I wanted to watch concert w/her but didn't seem appropriate

Han Ga In's hubby: "I got her those GD concert tickets too. When I said I wanted to go, she said "oppa! are u serious?" so I didn't go..."  =))

Yeon Jeong-Hoon “I’m a bigger fan of G-Dragon than Han Ga-In, I’m not jealous”

2013/05/23(Thu) 20:45
6013_1.jpg Actor Yeon Jeong-Hoon said that he is a bigger fan of G-Dragon toward Han Ga-In’s love toward G-Dragon.
At the press conference of MBC Weekend drama ‘Let There Be Gold’ held at MBC Dream center on May 23, Yeon Jeong-Hoon said he feels toward Han Ga-In being fan of G-Dragon. Han Ga-In is a big fan of G-Dragon, showing up on every concert of G-Dragon and became an issue.
About this, Yeon Jeong-Hoon said, “Many people are mistaken, since I’m a bigger fan of G-Dragon than she is. I wanted to go to concert hall with her but I didn’t since people told me that it’s too much. I got the ticket of G-Dragon’s concert for her. I’m not jealous toward it.” Yeon Jeong-Hoon is building up romance with Han Ji-Hye in drama ’Let There Be Gold’. About this, he also said, “Han Ga-In doesn’t care on my acting with Han Ji-Hye. She gives me many advices on romantic comedy.”
Meanwhile, drama ‘Let There Be Gold’, a drama which Yeon Jeong-Hoon stars in is drawing popularity with good story and unique characters.

What a nice husband! Got the tickets for wife, but not going together with her, so she can enjoy it better?

"HGI must have saved a nation in her previous life, to get a husband like that"  =))

And as an exchange: YJH is fine to do anything in his movie. Wonder, if that will change when the kissing scenes start. 8->

Guest denzai

@mview
HGI know YJH only has eyes on her that's why she never jealous :D

running man fan fiction, i hope it's real =))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/266420/36/soshibang-oneshot-request-collection-busy-closed-atm-bigbang-gdragon-gyoon-snsd-soshibang-yoona-yuri

denzai said: YJH interview on MBC mini prescon

Han Ga In's hubby: a lot of ppl r mistaken but I like GD more than my wife does. I wanted to watch concert w/her but didn't seem appropriate

Han Ga In's hubby: "I got her those GD concert tickets too. When I said I wanted to go, she said "oppa! are u serious?" so I didn't go..."  =))

Yeon Jeong-Hoon “I’m a bigger fan of G-Dragon than Han Ga-In, I’m not jealous”

2013/05/23(Thu) 20:45
Actor Yeon Jeong-Hoon said that he is a bigger fan of G-Dragon toward Han Ga-In’s love toward G-Dragon.
At the press conference of MBC Weekend drama ‘Let There Be Gold’ held at MBC Dream center on May 23, Yeon Jeong-Hoon said he feels toward Han Ga-In being fan of G-Dragon. Han Ga-In is a big fan of G-Dragon, showing up on every concert of G-Dragon and became an issue.
About this, Yeon Jeong-Hoon said, “Many people are mistaken, since I’m a bigger fan of G-Dragon than she is. I wanted to go to concert hall with her but I didn’t since people told me that it’s too much. I got the ticket of G-Dragon’s concert for her. I’m not jealous toward it.” Yeon Jeong-Hoon is building up romance with Han Ji-Hye in drama ’Let There Be Gold’. About this, he also said, “Han Ga-In doesn’t care on my acting with Han Ji-Hye. She gives me many advices on romantic comedy.”
Meanwhile, drama ‘Let There Be Gold’, a drama which Yeon Jeong-Hoon stars in is drawing popularity with good story and unique characters.

@denzai

Great fanfic! Those people have a wonderful imagination! Appreciate the sharing.
Yeon Jung-hoon has eyes on cars more than his wife :D
LOL, Han Ga-in is not jealous to Han Ji-hye, but to the fan-girls of G-Dragon?
It is known that many actresses are often going to G-Dragon concerts (including Yoona?).
Is that why she doesn't want YJH to go to concert with her?

Han Ji-hye can act "in-love", as real as she can, towards YJH.

Credit: gall.dcinside

Although YJH said that he is not jealous, i feel a little bit sad about han ga in caring too much about g dragon instead of ဤYJH.. keke...maybe i am too greedy.. ahh.. i want han ga in to care her husband more.. :((

Guest denzai

@wilenette poor yjh he can't get rid that hgi's husband title, every interview he always asked about her

@mview i think hgi not allowed him to go to concert with her because there's so many fangirl in there
maybe she can't fangirling with another girls if yjh beside her :P
because many witness said she act like many fangirls screaming gdragon name #-o

@ppappiku, i don't like it too, coz she's married but she act like a teens & she seems proud of it [-X

@denzai
The same thing happened to HGI's interview, she usually was asked about her husband, and just because she is a woman, about having children.
It's difficult to measure how much she cares for YJH, because both didn't get out together very often in public. So we can only guess from some hints.
The G-dragon case actually had people talking about how much HGI reins YJH, compared to YJH to HGI. He is that she went out to concerts with her girlfriends, but YJH didn't go out as often with his friends after marriage. Shouldn't it mean that she needs him more than he needs her?  :-/

Anyway new episode of "I Summon You Gold" will start this weekend.

2013052317355671283_1.jpg
Photo: MBC

Guest denzai

@mview
YJH always said that when he got a project offer he always discuss it with HGI, like ISYG hgi the one who suggest him to take the drama same case with east of eden, but hgi never said that yjh who suggest her to receive the drama offer she always said they don't bother each other's work, sounds selfish to me #-o
i think she really reins his life....

Some people think hgi is a better wife just because she is pretty...but i think it is more great of hgi to have a husband like yjh...he always listen to her and do whatever she asks for...i wish hgi shows her care for yjh too..

Ps:It is not like i am an anti of hgi..i am just more biased to yjh.. :D

Guest denzai

@ppappiku
yeah me too because we more bias toward YJH so we feel she's not treat him well :D

from photography exhibition interview

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

cr blog naver