Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

YJH seems to be a nice person. He is also fine with people asking about his wife, even some ridiculous questions. Tomorrow is their 8th anniversary. It's rare to have such a long relationship in the entertainment industry. And both of them seem like newly weds. Hope his drama gains a good rating. His acting is always solid, so he just needs a good drama to get a higher award.

Guest devikartika

YJH photo in his passport

서랍정리 하다가 상욱이형의 여권을 발

견하였다.. 난 지금 진짜 연정훈이랑 살

고있나봉가?

BI3agWeCAAEg_RM_zpse4c43f04.jpg?t=1367140355

cr: @tonyyanger at twitter

Yeon Jeong-hoon starts living with Han Ji-hye?

photo306562.jpg

Yeon Jeong-hoon suggested living together with Han Ji-hye.

MBC weekend drama "Gold, Appear!" showed Park Hyeon-soo (Yeon Jeong-hoon) suggesting to Jeong Mong-hee (Han Ji-hye) that they live together because Jang Deok-hee (Lee Hae-sook) had started to be suspicious of them.

Jang Deok-hee started suspecting Jeong Mong-hee while talking to her because Park Hyeon-soo had threatened her son Park Hyeon-joon's (Lee Tae-seong) place.

Jang Deok-hee didn't know that Jeong Mong-hee was putting on the role of Yoo-na and was curious about the sudden change in attitude. Jang Deok-hee went to Park Hyeon-soo's house and saw that there was no trace of Jeong Mong-hee.

When she suspected Jeong Mong-hee, Park Hyeon-soo said, "You should move in with me".

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Yeon Jung-hoon's photo exhibition "As it, hence..." opened since May 2, 2013 and will last until May 15 free admission for public in Chungmuro, Seoul. The "premiere" was held on May 4. It drew a number of famous faces. His co-stars in the current drama "I Summon You, Gold", Han Ji-hye, Lee Tae-Sung and Kim Hyung-joon, were seen among the guests, as well as his Dad, actor Yeon Kyu-jin and, of course, his beloved wife, Han Ga-in.

Some pictures from Daum:

201305041615372810_1_59_20130504163021.j
First photography exhibition of Yeon Jung-hoon: mostly black-and-white pictures

201305041607532810_1_59_20130504161002.j
Dad, Yeon Kyu-jin, came to support his son.

BJaHnLrCUAArJvp.jpg:large
Tony Hong tweets: "Glad to attend my younger brother's first photo exhibition. Among the masterpieces hung on the wall, his wife, Han Ga-in, is truly a living masterpiece."
https://twitter.com/Tonyhong1004/status/330600729867866112/photo/1

The leading lady in "I Summon You, Gold", Han Ji-hye, arrived at the photo exhibition

Credit: @smallfly, taken from Baidu

Guest devikartika

thank you @mview for sharing that here. I see his father the first time in here. YJH is good looking. :D

His father was a rather famous actor in the past. May be he played one or two beloved characters in TV drama, not spectacular or famous abroad, but well-known in Korea.
In his early years as an actor, YJH is known for "Yeon Kyu-jin's son". He worked hard to successfully remove that label and become famous on his own. Unfortunately, he married one of the most beautiful faces in Korea and has to live with another label: "Han Ga-in's husband".
One of his excellent traits is his easy-going manner and always smiles. Media loves him for this, as he never seems angry every time people asked him about his wife, even when it is actually about his films or his shows (Top Gear Korea). Every time in the entertainment show, "Happy Together" etc., people always asked him about his household and he always has wise answer (and most often, memorable and entertaining).
Most people say he is definitely a better actor than his wife (difficult to compare, of course), in term of emotion range. "East of Eden" earns him a PD award, although he was not the main character. "Vampire prosecutor" broke the record in Cable Drama history in Korea, twice in a row, due to his brilliant persona.
Hope he can get more recognition if he can play more often in the TV dramas.

Interview during the photo exhibition

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUzNzIyNDcy.html
On his exhibition between the shooting sessions of the TV Drama (I Summon You, Gold)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUzMjQ1OTgw.html

• 延政勋5月四号出席摄影展接受采访1中字
  • 02:54
  • 延政勋5月四号出席摄影展接受采访1中字This part of interview focuses more on the contribution of his wife.
    She plays significant role in putting perspectives to the photos. He took the photos together with her several times.
    Does he take picture of his wife? As her profession is an actress, he took her pictures mostly after finishing make up.
    But he sincerely said that without make-up she is prettier.
    She also helps him with acting, giving advice, and making sure he eats healthy (body shape maintaining) foods.
    Anything he especially wants her to cook? He jokingly tried to think... and then said: No (and laugh)
    This year he focuses on finishing filming (which is a 50-episode TV drama). In winter, planning to go to warm countries to rest.
    Many activities planned.

credit: friends at Baidu Tieba (YJH-ba)

Guest denzai

thanks @mview for the translation, do u understand chinese?

please keep posting in this thread i will help with post another news & pic too so this thread will become alive :-bd

Ystar interview from photo exhibition

Guest denzai

class="entry-title"Actor Yeon Jung-hoon Debuts as Photographer Posted on 2013/05/07 by Lee Eun Ah in CELEBS with 0 Comments Actor Yeon Jung-hoon Debut as a Photographer

Korean actor Yeon Jung-hoon [MBC]

Korean actor Yeon Jun-hoon has made his debut as a photographer.

His first exhibition is currently held in Chungmuro of Seoul from May 2 to May 15, his agency Allround Entertainment told TenAsia over the phone on Tuesday.

Yeon was finally able to put his artistic skills that he honed in college into practice through the exhibition, his agency added. He holds a master’s degree in product design.

Yeon is currently back in the small screen after three years with the new MBC weekend drama “I Summon You, Gold!” with Korean actress Han Ji-hye of MBC hit drama “May Queen” (2012).

Yeon is well-known for being a racer in the Korean Chicane car racing team and is married to Korean actress Han Ga-in of the smash hit romantic film “Architecture 101″ (2012).

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of MBC

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of TENASIA`s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of TENASIA. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Journal TENASIA(tenasia.us) All rights reserved.

Guest denzai

@mview here full translation of intimate note YJH & HHJ part, credit to mooncho at jejoongwon thread

MC guy: I'm so happy HHJ is sitting opp me. I"m so lucky!
MC gal: This year drama: Pluck me stars and JJW! Welcome!
MC guy: It's really an honor to have the 4 of you coming by.
MC gal: From JJW, HHJ and YJH, are you both good frens?
YJH: Yes, we become good frens during the casting.
MC gal: Both of them look so well-matched together!
MC guy: How can u say such a thing?
MC gal: I said only on screen! I don't mean anything. I mean only well-matched on screen!
MC guy: Oh! u mean onscreen!
MC gal: How could u have twisted my meaning of words?! What's your role this time?
YJH: My role is BDY. He's a noble and later became a doctor.
MC gal: Is the hairstyle styled to fit the role?
YJH: Yes. initially it was side parting style, but the fringe gets long and doesn't suit the trend. That's y i got it permed.
MC guy: like a Polish..
SS501; Fate destined both to work together. With Han ga-in's permission?
YJH: When she (Ga-in) knows about my cooperation with HHJ, She was very happy cos Ga-in regards HHJ a kind lady.
MC guy: What's the age difference between u both?
HHJ: I think Ga-in is one year younger than me. (She looks at YJH who look blank)
MC guy: Dun tell me u do not know your wife's age!
YJH: No' it's not. I'm just not sure of HHJ's age only.
MC guy: Then how old is HHJ?
HHj: I'm born at 1981.
YJH: Ga-in is 182.
MC gal: Not a big difference..
SS501: So, HHJ's boyfren wishes very much that you acted in those historical dramas cos there's no extreme body contact scenes. Your boyfren agreed? The script given was written this way.( SS501 did not purposely raise that issue)
MC gal: Good reflexs!
SS501: I don't know anything!
HHJ: He likes me starring with already married actors! He'll be less worried that way
MC gal: Then u can really let go and act with more passion!
MC guy: Yes, you can concentrate better into the role! How do u address one another?
HHJ: I call him "oppa"
YJH: I call her "Sotoro" means little pebble. It's becos the role she played name SeoKran and in one of the scene she disguised as a man, and the whole JJW team mates named her "Little Pebble"
MC gal: Looks like the team have a good relation! KJH and CJW from pluck me stars have know each other for long?
KJH: We become close frens during the set.
MC guy: Both of you look well-matched too.
MC gal: What's your first impression of CJW?
KJH: She's a well known actress. My impression is she's like princess. Shy.. But From the 1st time i saw her, she was a nag, like a mother.
CJW: Is it true?
KJH: Yes. I do not know since when i stopped talking to her with overly politeness.
CJW: I do not speak with overly politeness from the start~~ At start, i would speak quite polite phrases, then 2nd meeting I would stop. That way, we can know each other closer.
KJH: yes
CJW: No doubt 1st meeting with him, i felt some sense of familiarity.
MC Guy: Yes, he's got this Ordinary face! U have to admit this! Going to North America was like that oso.
MC gal: He looks handsome. U do not seem to have the right to comment on people!
MC guy: Me and KJH. We have known each other for a long time!
MC gal: Brian, ur turn.
Brian: This drama "Pluck me stars" is about the growing up of the main actress. Am i right? MC-ing is first time for me.
MC guy: His Korean is not good.
Brian: Am i right?
CJW: Right!
MC gal: What's your role?
CJW: An independent lady, who have her own thoughts. Needs to take care of the 5 brothers & sisters after their parents passed away suddenly. Story of a 25 years old insurance agent. It's a heart warming drama.
MC guy: This is bcos CJW telling the story and not KJH that i am able to understand.
SS501: According to the chart, the most suitable actor to act as the "Young Master" is YJH
HHJ: Great!
MC guy: He can speak well! Read well too.
SS501: Thru Jumong and was voted as the Queen of historical drama and wouldn't forgot their fore fathers, Number 1 is HHJ!
MC guy: U actually memorised it!
SS501: HHJ, What's the charm of Historical drama?
MC gal: good question.
HHJ: The charm is thru historical drama, u can understand the history better.
MC guy:(Everyone speechless). Going back forth history isn't really that simple! Simply superb!
HHj: It's bcos i am too exciting!
MC guy: Is it bcos of sitting opposite me?
KJH: U seated at the wrong place。
MC gal: He looks scary~~~
HHJ: It's not like that. It's just that he's greater (in speech) than I have imagine.
MC gal: In these kind of cold weather, casting outside- is it harder for historical drama or modern drama?
HHJ: I think Historical drama cos the places colder
CJW: Easier?
YJH: No. Colder.
MC gal: They are beginning to compete.
Girls: Nooooo~~~
HHJ: In our drama, places are very cold. The tea house, everywhere is casting at the outside. Outside the hotel. I thought would be inside and haven't think it will be in the woods.
MC gal: Looks like the historical drama is more hard life like.
KJH: Not really. Modern drama is more difficult. Historical drama is still ok. Historical drama during cold weather can still wear thick clothings but during hot weather, u'll sweat that even the moustache won't stick.
MC gal: That mean Historical drama is more hard life.
KJH: yes
MCgal: KJH is speaking nonsensically.He was not like that last time. Hahhaha
MC guy: yes, historical drama is hard life. Especially whe the ladies need to go to the bathroom. They are wearing heavy petticoats, and when attend to nature call, they need to have such big actions
Girls: Correct!
HHJ: When u go to the toilet everytime u'll bound to create misunderstanding that u are going for the "big Business" when u were only going for the short call. Bcos, it takes such a long time.
CJW: There's one time. 1st day at the set we need to go uphill, and i was wearing Hanbok. as we climb up, i was taking off the pcs piece by piece. !st the skirt,
MC gal: Need to go for the short call?
CJW: No. It's too hot! It's summer.
MC gal: I thought we were on the toilet subject..Suddenly she change the subject
YJH: This lady is cute.
CJW: Bcos, we were on the subject of toilet that makes me thought of the incident
MC Gal: Give your blessings to HHJ. She got to stay Longer at the set. (I do not know why was the Chinese different from what CJW answers)
CJW: Cos Resting time is long, what did u guys entertain yourselves with?
MC Guy: Lots of entertainment!
CJW: Yes, u can have horse back riding, catch a fish and roast them. It's fun!
MC guy: Do u think u are acting in I-Family show?
MC gal: Naive CJW. Tell herself that she is from the ancient times.
MC guy: What about HHJ?.
HHJ: I do not have any interesting way of entertainment. But Oppa JH have some interesting ways of entertaining himself for the very first time he acted in the historical drama. He was playing with sheer fun! Wearing the historical outfit, he would play golf!
MC guy: With his hair set?
HHJ: Yes.
MC gal: During interval doing as much sport activities as possible.
MC guy: Didn't realize YJH has such a side. Unlike his usual side. What did u do at these times? (referring HHJ)
HHJ: While casting Jumong, I rode horses. But now during interval, my age~~ i sleep when intervals.
MC: This way u can rest more.
HHJ: Yes
MC guy: What if u were hit by the golf ball?

Guest denzai

part 2

Brian: Heard that CJW actually fell asleep during the casting period.
CJW: Yeah, during a part where I was asked to act sleeping. Cos due to last night casting til late, I actually fell asleep. After that the director shouted"Cut" and praise me for my superb performance. He said my pretend of falling asleep was too real!
KJH: The director of this drama seldom compliments people.
MC Guy: Looking at KJH, I don't see that u're tired. He looks quite energetic. Is it bcos there's not much of ur scene? A lot of drama, the main guy doesn't have too much acting scenes.. I was just saying probably
KJH: I was acting as the lawyer who's emotionless and cold and a perfect 10
MC guy: Remember when u acted lawyer last time, the ratings dive down?
MC gal: Which drama is it?
KJH: It's from another TV station, then the character was changed
MC guy: This time what kind of lawyer? Dun think that when u take of the outfit, I would not recognised u! Funny!
CJW: KJH is flushing. U may stop teasing him.
KJH: Too long there's haven't been such an atmosphere~~
MC guy: We always joke like this.
MC gal: B'cos of the 4 guests, we have prepared a special meal for them.
MC guy: Yes, please choose the menu first. HHJ when mentioning about YJH, what kind of food u will think of?
HHJ: He likes to drink. I would say asparagus which has the effect to wakens u from the alcohol.
MC guy: Asparagus! (Echoes of the Asparagus words in loud and KJH was laughing uncontrollably) Why? Why is YJH laughing?
YJH: It's too funny!
MC guy: Next time I will shout softer!
CJW: U shouted and there's echoes!
MC guy: Because of the vip guests, we have to make sure the order is right.
MC gal: What about KJH?
KJH: CJW has to act til late nights, I would suggest something for health. Abalone? That's very expensive~~~
CJW: Of course choosing something expensive.
MC guy: Abalone. The cheapest one! The smallest one!
CJW: Not the small one. The big ones!
MC gal: We'll choose a moderate size abalone.
CJW: I do not wish for the natural farming abalones. The pond farming one will do.
MC gal: We have prepared 12 pieces of photos of your dearest. Please pick one each.
MC guy: Let's announce a few amongst the photos. Song II Kuk, Han Ga-in,
SS501: So ye jin
MC gal: Whose best fren is it?
HHJ: We're from the same University and classmate
MC guy: Rumour has it that during the university days, both of you were rivals to become the 1st and second
HHJ: Ye-jin is the 1st
MC guy: U are too frank. I think u can be the 1st too
HHJ: During the school days, the most often asked question was "how many ppl ask u to act?"
SS501: Rivals.
HHJ: We have at least 40-50 seniors. The competition was extreme! So ye-jin got most invitations to act then the 2nd one was me.
MC guy: Does that mean u're the second most beautiful at school?
HHJ: Yejin's roles were mellow and she chooses those poor princess role. She played a lot of beautiful roles when she debuted. (But HHJ would act those who have a hard life like Kim soon!)
MC gal: when is your debut in acting?
HHJ: During high school. That time, Leon the professional was famous. That time my hairstyle was like Maltida's (Natalie portman). Short hair. I was an MC in the educational show. Partnering with a teacher.
MC gal: We have the photographs of that time. Pls watch. HHj..
MC Guy: Not much different. Cute~~
MC gal: SS501what are u doing?
SS501: Yes. I am here.
MC gal: Don't just look at the pics. Concentrate.
SS501: Let's look at HHJ's big difference at today's image. Pls watch.
Wooo----
MC Guy: Is this HHJ?Looks sexy. Is the hair computer graphics generated? What kind of pics are these?
HHJ: These are pics for posters. I have not actually show this side to all before, so I try.
MC gal: It's also my 1st time seeing these pics.
HHJ: A bit sexy. Me too reacted a little after seeing these.
MC gal: What kind of reactions?
HHJ: A lot were surprised.
MC guy: CJW also take a lot of pics as such! I don't see anything wrong with the image.
CJW: U have not seen these before, that's why it gives ppl a refreshing feeling. I think not bad.
HHJ: Thanks
MC gal: If the legs parted a bit they would have look longer. I like to pose like these all the times at home.
MC guy: were u waiting for your husband? Who were u expecting as the mC in this show? Who do u wish to see most in this show?
What were u thinking. U know the answer. Shen jin huan?
HHJ: Yes
MC gal: Why?
HHJ: There was once when me and my boyfren went for a dinner seeing this Shen in short pants. There are these two men. One of them is the cool man Lee zhi hoon?
MC: yes
HHJ: Both wearing the pants and wearing hats. I was looking at Shen at his eyes. I wanted to say hi but looking at his casual clothings, afraid that he will be embarrassed, I didn't manage to say hi. Even my boyfriend didn't know what to do. For my boyfren, Shen is his senior as a singer. So i nudged him and asked him to say hi. But he was saying, Shen wouldn't know him. So in the end, we didn't say hi and feeling bad afterwards.
MC Guy: Actually I saw them both.
HHJ: There's a lot of table available but I was embarrassed and didn't go in.
Yes, that time u didn't dine inside but take away and ate on the streets.
MC: Eating Hamburgers on the streets
HHJ: I was feeling very sorry afterwards.
MC guy: That shirt was exposing my flesh too much. Too tight. I also do not understand why because of a comedy, I have to wear such a shirt.
HHJ: It's because I never say hi, i feel so bad til now. So I wish if I am to meet up with this person again, i would make a proper greeting.
MC gal: So kind. Not just the pretty looks but a good heart too.
MC guy: Ur memories are good!
MC gal: YJH, what are u majoring in university?
YJH: It's a bit of a surprise. It's industrial design.
MC guy: Let's look at his final sem work. Wow.. handsome.
MC gal: Can this motorcycle works?
YJH: No, it's just a model. It's meant for Korea delivery services. It's a fast delivery motorcycle.
MC: It's outstanding. Beautiful.
YJH: It's specialty is u can handle more deliveries.
MC gal: What's KJH majoring in then?
KJH: It's also a big different from what i am doing now. It's psychology.
CJW: Really?
MC guy: Me too the 1st time hearing him said his chosen studies is psychology. It's better for u to stop acting and go open a clinic.
KJH: Let's change the topic and pick another card.
MCgal: This is ineteresting. Kimcheng zhu, whose fren is this?
KJH: Mine. He's one big brother whom I'm close with.
MC: A senior in acting industry and now becoming the best of frens.
KJH: He was 12 years my senior. And a model example too. He often lends out a helping hand and gives me encouraging words! He understands the junior well.
MC guy: While acting together with Kim, you were wearing briefs and running around at Myungdon?
MC gal: Acting?
KJH: Was at Myungdong buying clothes, and trying on when suddenly the actress barged in and took my clothes then ran. I ran out naked just to catch the actress. It was cold at february that time.
SS501: There're pics! Let's see.
KJH: Really? I am prepared.
MC guy: We can see it was really cold. U were wearing the thick socks.
HHJ, what do u think? (HHJ is too focused) Why are u so focued? What's the comment?
KJH: Don't ask anymore, let's skip..
HHJ: It's ok.
CJW: Looks different from the lawyer acted now.
KJH: Actually the scene only takes 5 minutes but bcos of the weather, the scene was taking place 2 wks later.
MC gal: All the time at Myungdon?
KJH: Nope. It's from Myungdon, the running after the bus towards Jiangnan in briefs.
Mc guy: Meaning u were naked running across Seoul?
KJH: Yes. Too many ppl. The director was letting me acting on my own expression. Everyone was surprise!
MC gal: I heard that Kim knows HHJ quite well too?
HHJ: Yes, we acted in a series for almost a year. When it was towards the end, there is a fren sending me a note. Do u know that the one u are acting with right now is our teacher from high school? At that time the drama was about the student who fell in love with the trainee teacher. They were together at the end.
MC gal: Was it KIm?
HHJ: Yes/. He was a famous PE teacher that time.
MC gal: It is by fate.
HHJ: yes. We are quite good frens til now.
MC guy: I think u and kim are more fated than u and your boyfren. Next card.
SS501: I pick this one.
MC: Han ga-in. Finally! A wife who's like a fren. Voted as Korea's No.1representative lady who's got good qualities. Actors that Korean women admired most is also YJH.
YJH: Good.
MCgal: YJH is also customary man. Not long ago, Yuna said her ideal man was YJH. Did u watch the show?
YJH: Yes. Because of getting married, there're a lots of comments given on net.
MC guy: That's bcos, you were the 1st in death note..
MC gal:That's bcos by becoming Han ga-in's man became the 1st place in death note! The couple who's getting along well, then bcos of Yuna's statement~~~
MC guy: Yes, after that day, when on show, seeing Yuna makes you feel awkward?
YJH: Yes. After that show, I will actually take a 2nd glimpse of her. While the Girl's generation debuted, I was serving in the National Services. They a
were very popular that time
MC Guy: What were u working at that time?
YJH: Salesman at the supermarket
MC: Oh at PX (PX is Korea's hypermarket)
YJH: That's the only place where u can actually enjoy tv while working. Saw a lot of stars.
MC guy: Who do u like most in Girl's Generation?
YJH: Frankly speaking, I do not know her full name as I was busy selling stuffs
MC guy: And serving at the cashier counter
YJH: It was a new guy who told me. I asked which one? He said it's the one, the one but I was still in a blur. Everytime when somebody appear on screen, we will shout the name of that person. We will Shout "Taeyon", then Yuri, then Yuna and then the camera will pan to elsewhere. They really memorise all of their names. When in the National service camp u wre like the PD.
MC gal: Sounds happy!
MC Guy: Han ga-in knew about this?
YJH: Yes.
MC Guy: What did she say?
YJH: Bcos she is my wife, She said those kids had quite an eye on beauties. Excuse me.
MC gal: As a wife, she will be happy when the husband is popular. She herself will feel that she is compatible enough.
SS501: I heard that u and ur wife went for a Europe trip.
YJH: Yes,I was just finished the national services then.
MC gal: Where do u like most?
YJH: Actually i just wanted to rest for a while cos that time, it was like just free from strict and disciplined environment. Just wanted to celebrate and choose a peaceful spot by the beach to rest. But my wife said 'We can go to the beach when we have kids later.' Then we just went to europe. She often said Europe is her place. She must have live there in previous life.
MC gal: A princess?
YJH: Yes, she said she was a princess. I think to some extend 'yes she looks like one. So we just go, eat and have fun. While for dinner, my wife loves Korean food.
MC gal: Korean princess?
YJH: During the trip to Rome, It's tiring. So i asked her" Now that u are back to your previous life hometown why do u feel tired? She thought for some time then she answered, "No that's because last time I was riding in the carriage for travelling to and fro"
MC gal: Bcos she's a princess?
YJH: Right, Carriage. Later we went to Paris. She again told me, she find the place familiar. It's like looking back at her previous life.
MC guy: Were u both drunk while travelling around? In the drunken state when touring around?
MC gal: It's because they are in a happy mood! In a good mood and u will participate?
YJH: Of cos. actually, those countries are quite suitable for me to live in. I kinda like their food.
MCgal: Perhaps you're the servant who served at the princess' beck and call? I know that u are a home loving man. Is it true?
HHJ: Judging from his expression, it's obvious! He's into it totally.
MC guy: How can that be? Ain't he still thinking about Yuna?
MC gal: How could u try to damage ppl's family?
MC guy: I did not. I am just asking has he ever like somebody else.
HHJ: YJH really loves his wife very much. He is like that in the set. The word "My wife ..." never left his mouth. Although I neevr asked him anything, he will mention his wife all the time. I can feel deeply his love for his wife. Like when i was using make-up, he would come over and ask why don't i use the XXX brand make-up. Cause the brands are not the same.
MC: Why u blurted out such a news?
MC gal: Advertising makes the sales up! Yes..
MC guy: Looks like your scenes are also not much in the drama?
YJH: Yes...
MC gal: HHJ also a girl with good quality. Not long ago,there were news about getting married.
HHJ: No, it's not. It was at the press con when the reporter asked if I am having a relationship based on marriage plans? That time i was answering in this way. Ain't all couples having a relationship based on marriage plans? Later on when the news came out,it was written this way. I was surprised!
MC gal: Is it because all are in the entertainment line, u guys will advised one another?
HHJ: Not to the extend of giving advise but suggest. He ((Naul) didn't go for talk shows. Usually, it's me who teach him more..
Brian: I am curious. Naul sings for you?
HHJ: Not singing for me but singing all the time~~ all the time and we quarrel bcos of his incessant singing.
MC guy: Quarrel becos of singing?
HHJ: Bcos he is singing all the time. No matter on the street or anywhere. I asked him to be quiet.
KJH: Naul, shusssh..
Brian: If Naul continues to sing, HHJ will shusshh him up this way!
MC gal: U advise her to get married?
YJH: Yes. I advise her to get married before.
MC gal: Really?
HHJ: Yes, YJH did advised.
MC guy: Ooi, who are u to let her get married?
YJH: The reason, u do not need to part even at nights. It's fun to live together. Of cos, u need to compromise a lot...
MC guy: What do u compromise?
YJH: When we first got married, around 6 mths time, this feelings of embarrassed for living with one person for such a long time. But as time goes by, when your spouse is not around u will feel the emptiness.
MC gal: When she awakes from sleep, will she be terrified and found you sleeping next?
YJH: Nope. Looking terrifying is me.
MC: There's nothing much to say then. You are so proud of yourself.
SS501: When Han ga-in is ard at home, u will not drink and return home earlier?
YJH: I have a curfew. 12 midnight sharp and I am to be at the door.
MC gal: Really? Usually after drinking, you won't be going home so early.
YJH: Last time when frens said, "let's have another drink" during the younger days, I would drink till drunk. But as frens around starting to have families, we make it short and rush home. Don't let the wives waiting for you. We will eat fast, then finished fast and rush home!
HHJ: That's why sometimes he started to drink during daytime.
MC guy: The wife at home?
YJH: Yes, waiting at home. Hiding.
MC guy: Hiding to wait? Why?
YJH: When I reach home, she was hidng?
MC gal: Where did she hide at?
YJH: Mostly at the kitchen cabinet.
MC gal: Han ga-in
MC: Impossible. U didn't joke with us?
MC gal: What will she say when u went inside?
YJH: She's not the joking-type hide but like to scare the hell of ppl type of hiding! She will "Hua!!" sprung out of no where. Like this "Hua!"
MC guy: So cute!
MC gal: She only hides in the kitchen and no other places?
YJH: Bathroom! Car park!
MC gal: When is the most terrifying place she hide?
YJH: When I have parked my car at the car park, there's this little door lead to the small woods. She will hide there. That day, I parked the car and need to go out thru the door opposite the small door. And she was waiting and waiting when I appear at her back, and was terrified to see her. She has a jump fright too! She was scared to death! That time she failed to frightened me!
MC guy: If she frightens u, your reaction will be?
YJH: I will have a jump fright! After that incident, i will look around cautiously calling her name when I got in the house. Looking behind doors, looking infront as i call out "where are you?" But recently we didn't play hide and seek anymore. One day, while she was doing facial and washing dishes, she heard me coming back, instantly she will find a place to hide then asking her ownself, what is she doin? She is always like that.
MC guy: An adorable wife.
MC gal: U find her cute in this way?
YJH: Very much!
MC gal: Cos u are newly married then u guys play hide and seek. After a firght, what did u guys do after that? It's fun to play!
MC guy: Are u acting doubles?
MC gal: In the entertainment business, stars dating is difficult.
YJH: Yes, it was pretty hard at first. There's on christmas eve, we went to a theme park. There was fireworks celebration! We were wearing cap and dare not to raise the head like this.. 2 tickets please. The ticket counter sales was saying 'Today there's a lot of movie stars!" I was surprised that ppl recognised us. Then I said "really?" then just smile and went in. We did not date amongst so many ppl before. My neck sprained as all the while, we were like that lowering our heads. as it was very cold in the winter, we were shivering, asking "What are we to do?" In the winter hiding in the corner as we watched the fireworks. In the midst of the display, there's someone shouted "Jeon Hoon!" When I looked up, I saw a familiar senior walking towards me. I asked how did you recognise me? He said I saw u from the other side!
MC gal: How did the fans not recognised u then?
YJH: In the end the senior brought us a meal!
MC gal: HHJ also dating all the time?
HHJ: Actually it is not convenient too. So we will choose a restaurant with not much customers. We will like look around if there's too many people. One time as we date at XXX, we were on dark glasses, features almost hidden., when a passer-by said something outstanding!
MC gal: What is it?
HHJ: Gosh! They think they are film stars! (35.51)

Guest denzai

Part 3:

MC Gal: What about CJW & KJH? Any dating secretively experience?
CJW: Not long ago in a tv show, i saw ji and pu jin ah dating with helmets on.. reminded me that I've done that before. If u hide inside the helmet, for sure u won't be recognised!
MC guy: What kind of helmet?
CJW: The black helmet
MC guy: Cool! With that on?
CJW: Yes. With the helmet on and went inside the convenient store.
MC guy: People might have mistaken u as a robber!
CJW: My wish was to date on the street like Myung dong. I really wish to date openly and without pressure. That's my wish!
MC guy: How about u JH? Naked in brief around Myungdong ok for you?
KJH: U think is it ok in briefs?
MC guy: JH is familiar with Myungdong. He has been there once.
CJW: It's hard cause we have just saw the clips just now. Down right hillarious.
MC gal: Although married, what if there's rumours that both can't get along?
YJH: Yes. It started since the day we married.
MC gal: Must be feeling irritating when there's no such thing as can't get along as the press had reported.
YJH: Yes. It's rather unfair. Sometimes the rumours died down for a while.
MC gal: When?
YJH: Like being photographed when we have outings together. Especially when the pics went on net and spread around. Sometimes, there's no eveidence.
MC gal: Then u should go out together!
YJH: Yes..
MC guy: Go out more often.
YJH: Yes...agreed
MC gal: I heard about that your proposal was very much like an example from the TV drama?
YJH: About the proposal.. Lots of people often said that if u don't proposed in a way, u'll regret for the rest of your life! Me and friend thought for a very long time. There's a lots of ideas. Perhaps one of the ideas can be mine.. 1. We called for event company. hired them to act as frens inviting guests. We reserved the hotel. 2. Other people were proposing that moment.
MC guy: Like the couple sitting next were proposing?
YJH: Yes. Cooperate with them. (Pay fees for the extras)
MC gal: U really put your heart into this.
YJH: I personally called them up and acted together. Now when we arrived at the place, the mc will announced "Who and who have just arrived...come over and take the balloon as a souvenir gift. When I pick the balloon the pic of my wife will appear one by one.
MC: Such a romantic proposal.
SS501: We have prepared the pics of that moment.
MC: So many pics of the proposal event. That's the proposal place! The balloons were prepared by the hotel?
YJH: Nope. I made them myself.
MC gal: How did u propose? Will u Marry me?
YJH: It's Thank you for marrying me.
MC gal: Truly what a woman wished for in a proposal.
MC guy: Still remeber when is it?
YJH: The date I think is year end
MC gal: Forgot about the date?
MC guy: Hey, u proposed in a perfect atmosphere but forgot about the date? Is it around dec to january?
YJH: That time was super bz with 3 shows.
MC gal: So busy..
YJH: Busy till hardly anytime for sleeping..
MC guy: I think i would like to give Han Ga-in a call.
MC gal: Let's listen to her voice.
SS501: Yes, would like to listen to her voice. YJH, is it ok?
MC guy: Let's ask her about the proposal date. Contact her quickly. Don't worry, I won't mention that YJH forgot about the date of proposal. Numbers.. Call once, see if she picks up the phone.
Telephone ringing...
HHJ: Will she answer?
HGI: Hello.
YJH: Dear, it's me. I'm on a tv show.
HGI: Arh?!
YJH: In the midst of recording a tv show..
MC guy: Good day.
HGI: Good day.
MC guy: It's the intimate note show right now.. I'm shen.
MC gal: I'm pu , brian and Ss501.. Good day.
HGI: Good day to everyone..
MC gal: Sorry, but are u sleeping?
HGI: no it's ok. I'm awake.
MC gal: What were u doin still wide awake?
MC guy: Are u at the woods outside the car park? Trying to frighten YJH?
HGI: He said he will be back late tonight. Outside is freezing cold. So I'm inside the house.
MC gal: I thought u will be in the kitchen cabinet. Long time no see HGI.
HGI: Long time no see...
MC gal: Do u remember the day when YJH proposed?
HGI : It's 31st Dec
MC : It's the last day of the year. YJH remember that too.
MC guy: YJH keeps on praising u during the show.
MC gal: He said he will be surprised when he awakens from sleep cos you are too beautiful!
HGI: Gosh!

To be continued... image

Guest denzai

Here's the final part of the show translated. Enjoy!

MC gal: Are u happy?
HGI: Of cos i am happy. He has always tell me I'm pretty.
MC gal: Always?
HGI: Yes.
MC gal: When is the prettiest?
HGI: Everyday.
MC guy: Really happy then? As per what YJH said.
SS501: When do u think YJH is the cutest?
HGI: When he's looking square.., when he talk in a gentle manner. He's always like that nice..
MC guy: she was chuckling.. Talking about that, both of u went for a vacation recently?
HGI: Yes. we went.
MC Guy: I heard that u went with 'The Lord' (as in one who have high rank in the olden days)
MC gal: Bring your own chauffeur, i heard.
HGI: Oh.. once i joked about me being a princess.. but it 's not like that. I'm a Korean from deep root.
MC guy: How do u address one another usually?
HGI: Let me think.
MC gal: What's that?
HGI: A lot of names..not just one.
MC gal: Let YJH call u by intimate names 1st.
YJH: Rabbit!
MC guy: Here comes the Rabbit. Don't tell me u call him Tortoise!
HGI: Usually, it's meaningless. Such as Mia mia Miao~~~
MC guy: cute like manga.
HGI: It's got no meaning~~
Brian: Like a child calling his mother.
MC gal: What else u call her?
YJH: We play naming each other everyday. For example: Ala song, or song song ji miu! Just go ahead and starts creating nonsensical names!
MC guy: Calling as long as it sounds cute!
MC gal: Mia mia miao,.. Ala song~~
MC Guy: What do u like to be called?
HGI: Lala song?
MC Gal: Such a perfect match!
MC guy: Next time starts calling her lala song~~ Cute
MC gal: What do hope in your husband?
HGI: Stay as he is now will do.
MC guy: Do u know about the new drama your husband is in?
HGI: Yes. He's been busy because of this. Can't really see him nowadays. He's back when I was asleep and still asleep when he's out to work.
MC gal: Then is our lala song getting angry?
MC Guy: You know the drama in which he and HHJ acting together? Now they are still together.
HGI: Really? I'm surprised. I would like to meet up with her.
HHJ: Good day to you
HGI: Good day.
HHJ: First time talking to her.
MC guy: First time?
HHJ & HGI: Yes
HGI: I've heard from others that u are very kind~~
HHJ: Thank you
MC gUy: Is it because there're Mcs around, u feel secure?
HGI: But we are no longer in the going steady probation period, we are married. What can be done?
MC: It's so fun.
MC guy: Let me ask another question; Not long agao, Yuna said her ideal man will be YJH. Mia mai miao.. How do u feel? Angry?
HGI: We watched that show together. Yuna is so pretty, young and cute. I'm her fans too. She said my husband is a good man, I am happy too. Thanks very much!
MC gal: U don't get jealous?
HGI: As long as We are already married...
MC guy: Strongly stating that both are married.
MC gal: HGI, since both of u can't see each other and both of u gets to know each other better in future, we are going to hang up.
HGI: Ok
MC gal: Let's call Mia mia miao!. let's call and see..
(YJH was so embarrassed)
HGI: Of cos. Can i call like i used to do? Mia mia miao~~~
YJH: Dear, I think if the show is broadcasted out, both of us will be No. 1 in the Daeth Note's list!
HGI: What should we do then? Please... please edit this part a liitle.
MC guy: U want to edit on your own?
HGI: It's ok for us both. Others...
MC: It's ok. Both of you are so lovey dovey, it will be an example for most ppl. Eevryone should learn from u guys. HGI, whose the one u are close with?
HGI: In the show biz?
MC guy: Yes
HGI: Shen ai.
MC guy:Then let me arrange with her and we are expecting u both next week.
HGI: Let me make a date with her.
MC gal: Who's Shen ai?
MC guy: Not Shen xin ai?
MC: Thanks Han ga-in.
HGI: Thanks.
MC brian: CJW, let's talk about how u wish your proposal be like?
Mc gal: Why ask?
CJW: If living at high places, I would like him coming thru the balcony with an elevating fork lift.
KJH: Thru the window?
CJW: Yes
Brian: If i were to do that will u accept my proposal? I am just curious.
CJW: Not to spend a lot but maybe playing "serenade" with the guitar.
MC gal: Brian, let's try
Brian: No i don't play guitar well.
MC: No need to play guitar. Just sing.
Brian singing~~~
MC guy looking at HHJ: What's Naul's number? Tell me.
HHJ shaking her head signalling nooooo...
CJW: Good voice. I'm touched.
MC gal: Let's continue to look at the pics now. Song ii Kuk. He was wearing such a powerful costume.
CJW: In Country of the Wind, we acted as couple. Yes. In jumong with HHJ?
MC gal: He doesn't talk much? Really a quiet guy who doesn't talk much but i was surprised at a time when he said he talk a lot with JW. I was thinking all we said was "good day". "Thank you for working hard" this sort..of conversations. But then again, these kind of greetings weren't much!
HHJ: He would like greeting you Good day then walk away.
MC gal: Even acted as a couple?
HHJ: Yes, the actual fact is that we didn't talk much.
MC guy: He's the shy type when speaking to a girl.
CJW: He takes good care of the co workers. But once in a blue moon he will joke.
HHJ: Yes, once in a blue moon.
CJW: All the time, he's aloof but suddenly..he will "Waa!". Joke in this manner
MC gal: A quiet person but will still be like that? Makes ppl wondering what on earth~~~ridiculous
HHJ: Yes, Sometimes he will be like this ridiculous too.
MC gal: There's a short story about u and song ii kuk?
CJW: Yes, when we starts filming, there's a scene where I would slap him. I was thinking 1st scene and my hand is so large. It must be hurtful if I slap him. After slapping him, I felt sorry but it was one take! So I just slapped him and his cheeks instantly turned red. That's why i don't really dare to speak to him. I'm afraid he will get angry. I was wondering was it because I slapped him, that's why he didn't speak very much with me. Later on, i found out he's a quiet person.
MC Guy: II kuk and Han ga-in acted before. Were u jealous that time? Your eyes are rolling.. We all saw it
MC gal: Were u both at the steady stage that time?
YJH: Yes. Going steady secretly.
MC gal: Were u jealous cos they have love scenes. Song Ii Kuk is very handsome.
YJH: I didn't watch that drama.
MC gal: Afraid that you'll be sad?
YJH: Probably. and i was bz with another show.
MC: Both of you were bz..
(HHJ was like pointing at him unbelievably and YJH gave her a glare)
MC gal: U must be jealous!
MC Guy: Best frens mean they have a good relation.
CJW: Yes of cos
MC guy: Meaning all the friend relations are good.
MC gal: Let's look at fren no5. tada.. Shen jin huan?
MC guy: Why do they have to pick this one among all the pics?
KJH: My best fren. So today i prepared something. But The programme changed. Last time, ppl throw microphone. Bcos i wanted to throw the mic, i brought it over. But the programme changed.
MC guy: it's painful u know that!
SS501: Pls use this one
MC guy: This mic belongs to spider man. U start.
KJH: Shen, why do you bully those new stars the entertainment line?
MC guy: Previously I met an accident and was at the hospital but u only send me an sms. so to speak as close fren! Why didn't u visit me?
KJH: I wanna explain, While u met with the accident, ppl would have call instantly or call next day. But i was amidst something urgent and miss the calling time. I went blank.
MC guy: Yawning. call me after it ends. He always call after the incident.
KJH: Also today, I feel that,.. SS501 1st time MCing?
SS501: Yes
KJH: Like me when i first started. I was so serious but he never go along my lines
MC guy: I was never the comedian! Especially KJH. If in this kind of show biz, might as well close shop.
MC gal: Next: Kim
YJH: Mine. We know from the military services. I really wanna praise Kim for his talents. He sings well, talented and his best is that he's the negotiator MC gal: With the military group?
YJH: Yes. With me and the group. For example: In the military show where the military organise an event, we can get out of the camp and stay in the hotel. It was far..so we need a car. But for the stars in the military camp, it was still a difficult requisition. We still have to walk back to the destination. Me and XXX were restless til we saw captain. He came over, looking at us telling Tae yu to run to the ??. Then he suddenly turn mushy. Imagine him in such a big size. He negotiate with the captain til he gave in and let us have the car. Since then whenever we have activities, we will ask those singers to join us., Put your hands up, he will shout! It was really fun!
MC gal: He's got his ways with his courage & Thick skin.
YJH: Those 2 years were most unforgettable. He was fun!
MC: No 7: Kim
HHJ: Mine. (Big sis fiance) He has been with Big sis for 6 years but the press always put up 2nd sis pics. This makes my big sis sad.
MC: Ridiculous. It is big sis but mistaken the 2nd sister as the girlfren
HHJ: At 1st there were some misunderstanding.
MC Guy: the father ??? ala song is glaring at me now...
HHJ: Shen is the joker. yes.
MC guy: Your 2nd sister has any boyfren?
MC gal: Continue to be a comedian then. Stop thinking nonsense.
MC: Now the great meal! all in one. Mushroom. Taste good. Give it a name.
SS501: Jejoongwon, please pluck me stars hot pot.
Eevryone agreed and said "Good!"
MC: Thanks everyone!

@denzai

Thank you very very much. You are truly awesome. Friends from Baidu did give some information, but your translation makes it much clearer.
We can hear from the voices that YJH and HGI truly have a strong relationship. They are very private, so this is a rare occasion when they spoke about their personal life together. It is also noticeable that both have not starred too much in the drama, but more in the entertainment shows and CF. Perhaps they really want to protect their feelings to each other. After YJH finishes his military service in 2007, they took time to travel together, and that's what the story about Korean princess is about. Hope they can live long together and have some kids.

In the current drama "I Summon You. Gold" both YJH and Han Ji-hye are married and have known each other well, so they can act comfortably without worrying about tabloid scandals.

Guest denzai

@mview, actually rarely pic of them make me worried, beside hgi more famous than YJH specially right now her career is on the rise again & they still don't have a child yet while yjh really want it, but what can he do because he love her so much #-o

id="watch-headline-title"Showbiz Korea - Actor Yeon Jung-hoon's personal photo exhibition

@denzai

Regarding YJH's marriage, I heard many rumors and discussions, but some points make loyal fans don't worry much about it:
1. Both seems to have a healthy life. Both look younger than their ages, showing a good life. Many co-stars attested that both of them love to go home early. 2. HGI wants the marriage and she actually loves the role to be a housewife. She was always chattering about the healthy food recipes etc. YJH states that he loves his wife's cooking. Despite her great fame, she was not known to have any scandal, with co-stars or other men (which would be too obvious to ignore).
3. Fans and friends have been supporting their private life. Korean and Chinese forums have some buzzes seeing them shopping together (and rarely alone), but they always warned each other not to make it public. YJH has been following a midnight-curfew with the acknowledgment and support from his friends and families. HGI said one main reason, she wants YJH to be home before midnight: "I can't sleep alone". Co-workers get used to start drinking with YJH in daytime, so they can finish before midnight. When they visit them, they also excuse themselves before midnight. All of them adore the pair, that seldom they spill anything much about them.

This has great influence of YJH's acting. He can show a lot of range of emotion without fear (as if he has not married), and we can see that in all his dramas. It's usually his co-stars that cannot cope with him, so some dramas fell a bit flat. May be they cannot bear his charisma.

As for "no fear" term, YJH is on the number one death list of Korean males the day he married HGI, so what's more to lose? :))

I just enjoy the actor YJH who seems to easily drag audience to like him no matter what character he plays.

Guest denzai

@mview
have u heard about hgi rumour with kang dong won ? they said they're blind item
many korean netizen believe it & i think it's affect them that's why they're going together to hongkong
actually that event only invite hgi & it's so rare hgi bring her hubby to that event, even she share her pic with yjh at hk which she never do that before & many netizen said they intentionally do that to cover the rumour
even that rumour proven to be false this kind of rumour always shadowing them, i think hgi call yjh at sbs radio to clarify that rumour either, which yjh stated that it's not true that they're not love each other anymore

Some Korean friends said that the rumor was based on "one line" of tweet, stating that "married actress H went to a hotel with actor K, while her husband Y knows", and this was supposedly written in 2010. The speculation was K is Kang Dong-won and H is Han Ga-in, Y is Yeon Jung-hoon. Then, in 2010 to 2012 Yeon Jung-hoon appeared many times in the TV shows, didn't address that directly, but instead leaked out his family life story (including the one you translated). They also make CF for Samsung washing machine together. It supposed to show that the two are very much in love and in harmony. His friends also supported the fact that they seemed fine (no conflicts).

The rumor was propagated by the media, especially because HGI didn't appear on TV drama for 3 years (since Witch Yoo-hee), but then appeared in the drama "Bad Guy" with Kim Nam-gil (another actor with K). The Korean media even said they were ready to divorce. Both of their agents threatened to sue the media, so one by one the media immediately issued denial. Many netizens believed that the rumor was part of the plot to sell the TV drama ("Bad Guy" and Bad Girl, the character HGI played)

In 2012 HGI did many interviews about her successful TV drama and big screen movie, in Korea, Shanghai, Singapore, etc. She opened up how she took care of her household and husband. She spoke warmly about her close relationship with her husband, who is also her "best friend" to share any feelings. She almost forgot to mention her husband during award ceremony of MBC for top excellence actress, but managed to say that during the speech for best TV drama. People said that it's typical of HGI's spontaneity, to correct mistakes quickly, and also shows that the two were actually close.

It has been known that the invitation to HK in 2013 was by a family friend (a producer), so YJH was invited as well. The other times were only for HGI, because it was from her agency and the two have different agency. The radio call was in March 2013, so it's long after any rumors. It was also very spontaneous and many netizens showed much envy to their closeness.

As YJH mentioned in many interviews, they already hit by divorce rumors many times since they were known to date. The engagement was also said to dispel big rumor after her TV drama "Terms of Endearment". Since the wedding, it is already rumored that HGI was afraid a pregnancy will alter her appearance, and she wanted to have success before becoming a mother. The real truth is certainly unknown, so we can only pick up from here and there. So far, no scandal pics, no concrete evidence, while according to one male netizen "any man would love to see HGI single and available again". YJH definitely has to pay dearly for his wife!

Guest denzai

@mview
but the rumour make it big around feb-march 2013, that's why they clarified it maybe because at the time both of them doesn't have project, actually i believe that YJH love HGI so much but not sure about hgi, she seems avoid any question regarding YJH, many of her interview never mention him. like when she said she still check her first love sns to know how's he's doing, i don't know how's yjh feeling about that,  or how much she's crazy about Gdragon & always spotted in every GD concert, i think because she know yjh love her so much & never angry with her she can do whatever she want, she seems never considering yjh feeling with her word or action

also when she ask about yjh planning for having a child at 2013, she said yjh wrongly said that & no planning about it, people will think that yjh is a liar, coz yjh always said next year while hgi always said no plan #-o

YJH photo exhibition interview at MBC section TV

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU2MzcyMDYw.html