ay_link

Stills from his new drama " Vampire Prosecutor "

Premiering October 02

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi aouah, thanks for posting some captures from his new drama here. He seems to be losing weight or is it just me? Or maybe his role there calls for it? ! Finally.............I've heard news about this drama & ...........here we have some stills from the series. The story seems interesting. This is a cable drama, right? I will watch this. I hope we could get to see more photos. Can’t wait to see how YJH's act in his new project. :lol:

Hi aouah, thanks for posting some captures from his new drama here. He seems to be losing weight or is it just me? Or maybe his role there calls for it? ! Finally.............I've heard news about this drama & ...........here we have some stills from the series. The story seems interesting. This is a cable drama, right? I will watch this. I hope we could get to see more photos. Can’t wait to see how YJH's act in his new project. :lol:

Hello willenette.

Wow, you've got some good eyes. He did lose some weight. I don't know if it was require for his role but he was in training for 2 months for the action scenes and lost around 11 lbs. Since he'll be mostly in suits throughout the show anyway, I guess he wanted to lose the weight to bring out the vampire character. As far as I know, he really liked the character.

It is a cable drama. 12 episodes. I created a thread for the drama. Drop by when you have time. It's pretty lonely in there with just me and denzai.

Stills for ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ Revealed

2011-09-15 16:53 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choe, MinJi

http://www.enewsworld.net/enews/contents.asp?idx=397

The vampire craze has officially hit the peninsula.

After reports that Kim Su Mi would be playing a vampire’s wife in MBN’s sitcom, Vampire Idol, stills from another blood-sucking drama, OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor were released.

Yeon Jeong Hun will be acting as Min Tae Yeon, a prosecutor who suddenly becomes a vampire and begins to use his special abilities to root out social evil.

In the revealed character cut, Yeon displays a completely opposite image from his traditionally gentle and tender persona, making some question who the actor in the photos even was.

In particular, his short hair, blue eyes, bloody lips and pale face all work to completely transform Yeon into a mysterious vampire.

“To play a perfect Min Tae Hyun I studied his character more than I did for any other, and I’m working hard to become the vampire prosecutor by receiving separate action scene lessons,” said Yeon. “Vampire Prosecutor is of a new vampire investigation drama genre, so you will be able to see an all new Yeon Jeong Hun.”

Vampire Prosecutor is directed by Kim Byeong Soo, of MBC’s Chosun Police, and will begin airing on October 2. The drama also features the camera team from the film War of the Arrows, and martial art director Lee Hong Pyo of Fighter in the Wind and The Show Must Go On.

~~~~~~

Yeon Jung Hoon loses weight for upcoming drama, ‘Vampire Prosecutor’

00003t.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon dropped a few pounds just for his upcoming vampire drama, ‘Vampire Prosecutor‘!

It has been revealed that the actor lost nearly 5kg (11.02 lbs) to better portray his role as the cold yet practical vampire prosecutor, Min Tae Yeon. Over a two-month period, Yeon Jung Hoon undertook intensive action training and strict dieting to complete his transformation. He is now receiving praise for slim figure and sharp jawline, as it fits perfectly for his charismatic vampire role.

Meanwhile, OCN‘s ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ will be Korea’s first attempt at a vampire criminal investigation series. It will revolve around the story of a prosecutor who keeps his identity a secret and uses his special vampire abilities to hunt out the social evils in society.

The first broadcast will air on October 2nd at 11pm KST, so be sure to check it out!

Source + Photo: Max Movie via Nate

cr allkpop

Hello willenette.

Wow, you've got some good eyes. He did lose some weight. I don't know if it was require for his role but he was in training for 2 months for the action scenes and lost around 11 lbs. Since he'll be mostly in suits throughout the show anyway, I guess he wanted to lose the weight to bring out the vampire character. As far as I know, he really liked the character.

It is a cable drama. 12 episodes. I created a thread for the drama. Drop by when you have time. It's pretty lonely in there with just me and denzai.

Hi aouah, thanks for the reply & other info about the drama. The drama has already started yesterday. I think I’m going to love this. Finally a vampire that I might actually like on screen. He looks mighty good in that teaser. I know I’m not suppose to like vampires….but he looks so badass. I like him - I think it’s the confidence he seems to carry in all his roles. "Drama Fever" will be airing this. It is only going to air on Sundays, which means that it’s going to be one episode per week. Aish.....I will suffer greatly by having to wait one whole week to watch just (1) EP! hehehe. So many cable dramas coming out lately. :lol:

• 1 month later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEON JUNG HOON oppa :wub:

wish you all the best & live happily ever after with your lovely wife :)

cast & crew of vampire prosecutor celebrate yjh b'day on the set

71000767.jpg

57855762.jpg

Yun Jung Hoon celebrates his birthday with the fans and fellow castmates

yunjunghoonbday.jpg

Actor Yun Jung Hoon‘s birthday photos are revealed

Yun Jung Hoon celebrated his birthday on the 6th on the set of his drama ‘Vampire Prosecutor’. The fans had prepared a surprise birthday party for the star.

Yun Jung Hoon’s fans didn’t forget the hard working filming crews either, they prepared snacks for the 100 crews working on the set and everyone on the set were very pleased.

yunjunghoonbday2.jpg

yunjunghoonbday3.jpg

Fellow castmate Lee Won Jong can be seen playfully applying some cream on Yun Jung Hoon’s face and Lee Young Ah is making a cute face as if to tease her co-star.

Yun Jung Hoon spoke about the surprise birthday party, “I spent every birthday in my life with my family, but I’m really happy to have celebrated this birthday on the filming set this year”.

He added, “I will work even harder for all the love and support the fans of ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ have been giving us”.

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ has become one of the biggest hits of the year on cable television and the last episode has surpassed its own highest ratings mark.

Source: TV Report via Nate

cr kpopfever

Cable TV series "Vampire Prosecutor," "TEN" sold to Japan

2011111115205964572_1.jpg

Korean cable TV series "Vampire Prosecutor" and "TEN" have been sold to Japan, according to the show's promoter CJ E&M on Friday.

CJ E&M announced in a press release that the two OCN channel investigative dramas were sold to Japan's major content distribution company CCC (Culture Convenience Club Co.,Ltd.).

The statement went onto explain that CCC purchased the rights for broadcasting and DVD release while both shows will hit airwaves in the country during the first half of next year.

"The pictorial image of 'Vampire Prosecutor' was very appealing and the audience in Japan is greatly interested in investigative dramas like 'TEN,'" an official with CCC was quoted as saying.

"Vampire Prosecutor," starring Yeon Jung-hoon and on air every Sunday night, tells the story of a prosecutor named Min Tae-yeon (Yeon) who hides his identity of being a vampire and solves crimes with his special powers.

"TEN" will focus on a special forces team assigned to solve various crime scenes. The show, set to begin its run next Friday, stars actor Joo Sang-wook and actress Cho An.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011111115205964572

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BySorleeha

2011110816561644302_170726_0.jpg

Happy birthday retrospective.

Wishing you special happiness , wonderfully memories ,request have strong health,

And all the best on your Birthday and every day!

ขอให้เธอมีความสุขที่แสนพิเศษ มีความทรงจำอันแสนมหัศจรรย์ ร่างกายแข็งแรง

และมีแต่สิ่งดีๆที่ดีที่สุดในวันเกิดของเธอ และในทุกๆวันนะ!

(6 Nov 2011)

2011.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon :

ull.jpg

Guest BySorleeha

คลิปรายการ24810693143882605559.gif

นักแสดงเกาหลียุนจุงฮุนเปิดเผยความลับของวิธีการที่เขาประสบความสำเร็จแต่งงานกับภรรยาที่สวยงามฮันกาอิน, ที่ทั้งสองของพวกเขาได้เขิลอายประหม่าตลอด 3 เดือนก่อนที่ยุนจุงฮุนประสบความสำเร็จชนะหัวใจของฮันกาอิน

เกี่ยวกับโปรแกรมทางช่อง KBS 2TV แสดงหลากหลายชุด"Happy Together"3 ออกอากาศในวันที่ 20 ตุลาคม 2011, พวงของความลับที่จะชนะหัวใจของความงามที่เป็นที่รู้จัก ยุนจุงฮุนและฮา Ga In ในความร่วมมือครั้งแรกในระหว่างการละครผ้าเช็ดหน้าสีเหลืองของทางช่อง KBS

ยุนจุงฮุนกล่าวว่า"เรากำลังอยู่ในความสัมพันธ์ของคนรักเป็นเวลา 3 เดือน ครั้งแรกที่ผมเห็นภรรยาของฉันที่ฉันรู้สึกว่าเธอ"ดูเหมือนว่าการแข่งขันผสม","มีลักษณะที่พิเศษมาก."จากนั้นผมเริ่มแสวงหาของเธอ วิธีแรกคือการซื้อไวน์."

"ประการแรกจำเป็นที่จะต้องชนะมากกว่าตัวแทนภรรยาของ เวลาหลังจากที่เสร็จสิ้นการบันทึกในแต่ละฉันอยากจะขอให้เขาดื่มและวันอย่างต่อเนื่องหลังจากวันฮันกาอินที่เพิ่งเดบิวต์ในเวลาที่คิดว่าทุกคนจะดื่มเครื่องดื่มที่ชอบ."

โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งเป็นคนที่ประสบความสำเร็จแต่งงาน กับฮันกาอิน, ยุนจองฮูนกล่าวว่า"ฉันกลายเป็นคนที่อันดับแรกใน "หมายเหตุความตาย" ในหัวใจของผู้ชาย แต่ทุกความอัปยศในชีวิตของฉันถูกลืมระหว่างการสมรส." เสียงหัวเราะจากคนที่ดึงดูด

โปรแกรมร่วมงาน OCN ของนักแสดงอัยการแวมไพร์ Jung Yun includng Hoon, Lee Young Ah, Lee Won Jong และ Jang Hyun Sung

Cr: asian-drama.org

30711828097396557997.jpg

30564582845151793100.jpg

연정훈 작업 노하우 '촬영 후 매일같이 술자리' 눈길

[투데이코리아=이나영 기자] 배우 연정훈이 아내 한가인을 유혹한 작업 노하우를 공개했다.

20일 방송된 KBS2 '해피투게더3'에서 연정훈은 한가인을 사로잡기 위해 했던 작업 노하우를 공개했다.

연정훈은 "이성에게 대놓고 작업을 거는 스타일이 아닌 천천히 다가가는 스타일"이라고 말하며 "한가인과 만나서 교제를 하게 되기까지도 3개월 정도 걸렸다"고 말했다.

이어 연정훈은 3개월 동안 한가인과 만남의 횟수를 늘리기 위한 작업 노하우를 밝혔다. 연정훈은 "한가인과 드라마 촬영을 하며 만났었는데 일이 끝날 때마다 한가인의 매니저를 섭렵하여 매일같이 술자리를 가졌다"고 작업 노하우를 털어놓았다.

연정훈은 “한가인이 그 드라마가 첫 작품이었기 때문에 모든 배우들이 다 똑같이 하는 줄 알았다”라고 말해 출연자들의 웃음을 자아냈다.

한편 이날 함께 출연한 배우 이원종도 결혼 전 아내를 사로잡기 위해 나쁜 남자 작전을 펼쳤었다고 고백했는데 출연자들을 감탄하게 만들었다.

ⓒ 투데이코리아(http://www.todaykorea.co.kr) 무단전재 및 재배포금지 | 저작권문의

연정훈이 밝힌 아내 한가인 “화 안 내도 쳐다만 봐도 정말 무서워”

47291481743483890301.jpg

배우 연정훈이 아내 한가인의 이면을 폭로했다.

연정훈은 지난 20일 방송된 KBS2TV ‘해피투게더 시즌3’에 출연해 “아내의 외모만 보면 청순하고 가냘프고 애교도 많을 것 같지만 사실과 다르다”고 고백했다.

그는 “아내가 카리스마가 있어서 정말 무섭다”며 “저를 쳐다보는데 가끔 무서울 때가 있다. 선후배나 친구들도 아내를 무서워한다”고 털어놨다.

이어 “한가인이 어떤 식으로 화를 내냐”는 질문에 “별 말을 안 한다. 오히려 접시를 던지거나 때리는 행동을 하지 않아 더 무서운 것 같다”고 설명했다.

올해로 결혼 6년 차에 접어든 연정훈은 “지금도 통금 시간을 지킨다”며 가정에 충실한 모습을 보였다. 그는 “일을 안 할 때는 12시고 일 할 때는 상관이 없다”며 “통금시간이 지나면 혼난다”고 귀띔했다.

“어린 나이에 결혼해서 놀고 싶은 마음이 컸다”는 연정훈은 “한가인이 하루 이틀 사는 것도 아닌데 다음에 친구들을 만나 또 놀면 되는 거 아니냐고 설득해 수긍했다. 지금은 제가 주변 친구들을 다 길들여 놨다”고 전해 웃음을 자아냈다.

그로 인해 생긴 음주 문화도 공개했다. 연정훈은 "친구들이 다 한가인에 길들여져서 만나자 마자 술을 제조해 빨리 마신다"면서 "그리고 내가 12시에 가고나면 친구들은 허무해한다"고 공처가 다운 면모를 밝혔다.

한편 이날 ‘해피투게더3’에는 케이블채널 OCN 오리지널 드라마 ‘뱀파이어 검사’에 출연 중인 연정훈 이영아 이원종 장현성이 출연해 입담을 과시했다.

연정훈 "뱀파이어 한다니 처음엔 다들 웃더라"(인터뷰)

34287932539676434810.jpg

배우 연정훈 ⓒ사진=최영재 인턴기자

배우 연정훈(32)이 초자연적인 힘을 지닌 뱀파이어 검사로 변신, 전 세계적으로 뜨거운 인기를 끌고 있는 미남 뱀파이어 대열에 합류했다.

이번 작품으로 또 하나의 도전을 하게 된 연정훈은 "사실 친구들이나 주변 분들은 왜 이렇게 어둡냐. 너 같지 않다고 한다. 처음에도 뱀파이어 역할 한다고 했을 때는 다 웃더라"라면서 "그런데 작품 보고서는 너무 좋다고 한다"라고 즐거운 웃음을 지어 보였다.

기대 반, 걱정 반으로 시작된 OCN '뱀파이어 검사'는 현재 동시간대 케이블채널 시청률 1위를 기록하며 상승세를 잇고 있다. 특히 주인공 뱀파이어 검사 민태연 역으로 열연중인 연정훈은 한국 드라마에 새로운 캐릭터를 창조하며 화제를 모으고 있다.

뱀파이어는 해외에선 이미 수차례 영화와 드라마로 제작돼 선풍적인 인기를 끌고 있지만, 아직 한국에선 낯선 소재. 연정훈은 캐릭터를 연구하기 위해 "많은 작품들의 참고했다. 우리나라에서는 '형사 나도열' 밖에는 없어서. 하하. 심금을 울리는 '트와일라잇'부터 할리우드 작품을 주로 찾아 봤다"라고 밝혔다.

그는 "우리 작품은 판타지와 수사극과 조합돼 있다는 점이 차별점이다. 뱀파이어라는 소재자체가 판타지이기 때문에 날아다니거나, 너무 초자연적인 능력을 쓰면 안 될 것 같았다. 그래서 피해자의 피를 마시면 사건 일부가 보이는 것으로 제한했다. 또 뱀파이어물과 함께 'CSI', '멘탈리스트' 등의 수사물을 참고 했다"라고 덧붙였다.

뱀파이어의 외적인 이미지는 빅뱅의 지드래곤을 모델로 삼았다고. 연정훈은 "무대에서의 표정 등이 제가 생각했던 이미지와 맞더라. '뱀검'에서 제가 아이라인을 그리고 나오는데 이 역시 지드래곤의 모습에서 아이디어를 얻었다. 화보에서도 여러 번 그려본 터라 괜찮을 것 같았다. 처음엔 분장팀에서 '엥?'하며 고개를 갸웃했지만 나중에는 신나서 그리더라"라고 뒷이야기를 전했다.

23050150228564583470.jpg

절권도 대결 장면을 촬영중인 배우 연정훈 ⓒ사진=최영재 인턴기자

이번 작품에서 연정훈은 체중 감량과 절권도 등 새로운 모습을 많이 선보이고 있다. 절권도는 이제 배운지 3개월. "작품 때문에 시작했는데 계속 하고 싶을 정도로 재미를 느끼고 있다"고. 연정훈은 "태권도와 검도도 해 봤는데 그것보다 재미있는 것 같다. 체중감량도 처음엔 런닝과 자전거 타기를 했었는데, 절권도를 시작하니 자연스럽게 빠지더라"라고 말했다.

그 때문일까. 달라진 외적 모습과 뱀파이어라는 새로운 캐릭터 덕에, 연정훈은 이제껏 봐왔던 부드러운 이미지와는 사뭇 다른 느낌을 풍기고 있다.

"제대를 하고나서는 고뇌에 찬 연기를 많이 하게 됐다. 그 안에서도 극이 흘러가면서 성장하는 캐릭터를 많이 했다. 저는 착한 역할이 어렵다. 극 안에서 극단을 오가는 역할을 해 보고 싶었고, 그런데 재미를 느꼈다. 극한으로 몰아붙이다가도 순진해지고. 악인이 됐다가 다시 돌아오고. 그래서 오히려 그런 역할을 고집했던 것 같다.다이내믹한 것들을 찾다보니까 이번에 뱀파이어 검사까지 하게 된 것 같다."

도전을 좋아하는 연정훈은 또 "마에스트로를 해보고 싶다"고 고백했다. "'베토벤 바이러스'에서 인상 깊었던 김명민 씨와는 좀 더 다른 지휘자 역할을 해 보고 싶다. 음악을 듣는 것도 좋아하고 무대를 좋아한다"고 조심스럽게 밝혔다.

앞서 앨범을 내기도 했던 연정훈에 취재진이 '노래도 잘 하지 않느냐'고 묻자 "제가 되게 잘 하는 줄 알았는데 앨범을 내보니 아니더라. 미련을 버렸는데, 부탁을 받고 영화 '숙명' 일본판 OST를 부르게 됐다. 그렇지만 역시 아니더라. 이젠 체념했다"라고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.

12부작인 이번 작품은 옴니버스 식으로, 매회 다른 사건이 중심이 돼 흘러간다. 주인공으로서는 조금 아쉬운 면이 있지 않을까.

그러나 연정훈은 "이러한 방식의 드라마에 맞는 방향이 아닌가. 한 인물만 탐구하는 작품은 지겹고 지루하다. 오히려 조금씩 보여주는 것이, 나중에 보여줄 게 없어서 걱정하는 것보다는 낫지 않나"라고 조금 다른 생각을 드러냈다. 케이블 드라마의 새로운 포맷에 대해 만족한다는 입장.

"신선하고 매회 새로운 작품을 찍는 느낌이 난다. 일반 공중파 작품을 찍다보면 똑같은 사람들과 똑같은 이야기 및 장르를 반복하는데, 이 사람은 어떻게 할까 궁금증을 자아낸다"라고 말했다. 반면 "단점이라면 매회 새로운 인물이 등장하니까 이름을 외우는 게 힘들다. 그 사람을 외워서 이야기를 생각해야 하는 부분도 어렵다."

한편, 뱀파이어라는 캐릭터에 도전하면서 극중 가장 눈길을 끄는 장면은 아무래도 피를 마시는 장면. 연정훈 역시 "피를 마시는 모습을 연기하는 것이 생각보다 쉽지 않다"라고 말했다. 그가 마시는 피는 복분자 원액으로 만들어졌다.

"복분자 원액을 아침부터 빈속에 먹어서 체하기도 하고. 한 번은 1~3회 장면을 몰아서 찍느라 계속 마셨더니 너무 어지럽고 속이 안 좋아지더라. 그래서 다른 걸로 대체한 게 포도주스였다. 그런데 그건 또 피 같지가 않아서. 어쩐지 점점 색깔이 짙어지기에 알고 보니 스태프가 복분자랑 섞고 있더라."

30045889748861442995.jpg

배우 연정훈 ⓒ사진=최영재 인턴기자

그러나 복분자 원액을 연거푸 마시는 것보다 힘든 게 등장인물들의 이름을 외우는 것. 매회 다른 인물과 사건을 외우는 것이 결코 쉽지 않다. 또한 검사로서 법정 장면도 신경 써야 하는 연기이다.

"사람 이름이 매번 바뀌니까 정말 헷갈린다. 이름 때문에 NG나는 일도 많다. 법정 장면 때문에 고생을 많이 했다. 사건을 해결하면서 법정씬을 같이 했으면 좀 더 편하게 했을 텐데. 사건을 잘 모르는 초반에 촬영이 들어가는 바람에. 당차게 잘해야 된다는 생각이 드니까 조금만 잘못해도 처음엔 힘들었다. 특히 4부는 전부 법정이었다. 그렇지만 다음에 그런 법정씬들이 나오면 조금 더 자연스럽게 할 수 있지 않을까."

이날 연정훈은 인터뷰를 마치고 바로 촬영을 이어갔다. 흰색 셔츠의 단추를 풀고, 절권도 고수와 대련하는 장면. 진지한 모습으로 대결에 임하다가도 촬영 중간 중간에는 고수의 주먹을 맞고 나가떨어지는 시늉을 해 보이는 등 장난스럽고 유쾌한 모습이었다.

이는 6부 '파이트 클럽'의 첫 장면. 어느새 12부작의 절반인 6부 촬영에 돌입한 것이다. 색다른 매력으로 안방을 매료시키고 있는 '뱀파이어 검사'가 시리즈로 계속해서 찾아올까. 또 연정훈은 뱀파이어 검사 민태연으로서 남아줄 생각이 있을까.

"'뱀파이어 검사' 시즌2에 대한 얘기가 나오고 있는 것 같긴 하다. 그 때문에 저희도 대본 작업을 하면서 어디까지 나오고 끝내야 되는지 고민하고 있다"라고 귀띔했다.

연정훈은 "뱀파이어는 불로불사인데 시즌이 계속돼서 나이가 들면 어쩌나"라고 말하며 웃으면서도 "소재도 계속 이어갈 수 있는 작품이고. 만약 한정적이고 지겨워질 수 있다면 모르겠지만. 우리 작품이 신선하게 진행이 될 수 있다면 저 역시 끝까지 갈 수 있지 않을까"라는 말로 힌트를 남겼다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

입력 2011.10.24 10:34

06863107097510100187.jpg

연정훈 "아내 한가인, 루머 다 알고있더라"  กล่าวถึงฮันกาอิน

30045889748861442995.jpg

배우 연정훈 ⓒ사진=최영재 인턴기자

배우 연정훈이 아내 한가인과 자신을 둘러싼 루머에 대해 "신경쓰지 않는다"라고 말했다.

연정훈은 지난 21일 오후 경기도 포천 OCN '뱀파이어 검사' 촬영장에서 취재진과 만나 이번 작품에 임하는 각오와 출연 계기, 작품 소개 등에 대한 이야기를 나눴다.

인터뷰 중 '결혼 뒤 여러 루머에 시달려 왔는데 알고 있느냐'라는 취재진의 질문을 접한 연정훈은 "사실 잘 몰랐는데, 저보다 매니저와 친구들 주변 사람들이 알고 있더라"라고 조심스럽게 말문을 열었다.

연정훈은 "아내 한가인이 다 알고 있더라"라며 "알고 보니 '결혼과 동시에 이혼하다'부터 시작해 '몇 년 못산다', 심지어 사귈 때도 '금방 헤어진다' 등등 불화설이 많더라"라고 말했다.

그는 "이런 루머의 출처는 와이프의 측근이 아닐까(웃음)"라고 농치며 "대수롭게 생각하지 않았다. 이런 루머가 왜 나는지는 빤하지 않을까. 오히려 주변에서 근거 없는 소문이 나오는데 대해 신경 쓰고 걱정을 해주지만, 저희는 아무렇지 않다"라고 담담하게 밝혔다.

연정훈은 또 아내 한가인에 대해 "사람들이 보는 것처럼 여리지만은 않다. 실제로 만나보면 포스가 있다. 웬만한 남자들이 쉽게 다가가지 못 한다"라며 "전혀 보호를 안 해도 될 정도다. 오히려 제가 보호를 받아야 하지 않을까"라고 웃으며 말해, 일상생활에서의 다른 면모에 대해 공개하기도 했다.

또 결혼 후에도 여전히 싱글 남녀 같은 이미지를 유지하는 비결에 대해서는 "부부가 함께 있는 모습이 자주 노출되는 것을 되도록 피했던 것이 두 사람 각자의 이미지를 유지하는 데 아무래도 영향을 미친 것 같다"라고 말하기도 했다.

한편 '뱀파이어 검사'는 피로 푸는 수사물을 콘셉트로, 어느 날 갑자기 뱀파이어가 된 대한민국 검사가 정체를 숨긴 채 뱀파이어의 능력을 이용해 사회악을 해결해 나가는 과정을 그린 12부작 드라마.

극중 연정훈은 어느 날 갑자기 존재를 알 수 없는 누군가에게 물려 뱀파이어가 된 검사 민태연 역을 맡아 뱀파이어의 숙명적 삶을 거부하고 부조리한 사회에 철퇴를 내리는 정의로운 검사로 열연하고 있다.

'별순검'의 김병수PD, '최종병기 활'의 카메라팀, '바람의 파이터'의 이홍표 무술감독 등 최고의 스타제작진과 전문가가 의기투합한 작품이다. 매주 일요일 오후 11시 방송된다.

입력 2011.10.24 08:42

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

92871318109575419765.jpg40298549040524130427.jpg

41243000650851674410.jpg

CR : naver.com

24368531278993884383.jpg76044409148470980366.jpg21796965450096071817.jpg

77337206206082450437.jpg77950033624220477155.jpg

cr : โฆษณาซัมซุง

[포토] 연정훈-이영아, '뱀파이어 검사 커플 왔어요!'

조선일보 원문 기사전송 2011-11-04 02:18

86262622457205742360.jpg92327391484413039719.jpg

3일 저녁, 서울 상암동 CJ E&M센터에서 열린 2011 스타일아이콘어워즈(Style Icon Awards, SIA) 시상식에 참석한 배우 연정훈과 이영아 커플이 나란히 레드카펫을 밟으며 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

이날 시상식은 김민준, 차예련, 박영린의 사회로 인기 걸 그룹 소녀시대가 '더 보이즈'와 '지'로 열정적인 무대를 장식했으며, 가수 박재범이 역대 댄스 가수들의 히트곡을 재현한 특별 무대로 관객들을 열광케 했다.

또, 김현중은 온스타일 '도전 수퍼모델 코리아2'의 모델들과 합동 공연을 펼쳤으며, 아이유는 '좋은 날'을 미리보는 크리스마스 콘셉트로 신선함을 안겨 줬다.

2011 스타일아이콘어워즈 수상자(작)명단 (아래)

▶스타일 오브 더 이어=차승원 ▶스타일아이콘어워즈 본상=차승원, 아이유, 고수, 지성, 유아인, 정재형, 이승철, 박정현, 고소영, 소녀시대 ▶뉴 아이콘=김수현·신세경▶콘텐츠 오브 더 이어=영화 '써니' ▶ SIA's 디스커버리=박시후·조여정 ▶SIA's 초이스=이종석 ▶스타일 스페셜리스트=정윤기 ▶KIA 쏘울 피플스 초이스=김현중

'뱀파이어 검사'

12914173490668717065.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 김연정 기자 = 연정훈(왼쪽), 이영아가 3일 오후 서울 마포구 상암동 CJ E&M센터에서 열린 '2011 스타일 아이콘 어워즈(SIA)' 레드카펫을 밟고 있다. 2011.11.3

maum@yna.co.kr (끝)

뱀파이어 검사가 떴다

17731780166007631181.jpg

【서울=뉴시스】박종민 기자 = 배우 연정훈과 이영아가 3일 저녁 서울 마포구 CJ E&M 센터에서 열린 2011 스타일 아이콘 어워즈에 참석, 레드카펫을 밟고 있다.

jmc@newsis.com

[포토] 연정훈-이영아 '뱀파이어 검사 러브라인도 왔네~'

82620136419953887969.jpg

3일 오후 서울 상암동 CJ E&M 센터에서 '스타일 아이콘 어워즈 2011'가 열린 가운데 연정훈,이영아가 포토타임을 가지고 있다.

지난 2008년 첫 선을 보인 '스타일 아이콘 어워즈'는 다양한 분야에서 라이프 스타일의 새로운 패러다임을 제시하고 대중에게 영향을 미친 인물을 선정하는 국내 최대의 스타일 시상식이다.

"당신을 움직인 10인"이란 컨셉으로 영화배우, 탤런트, 가수, 모델, 디자이너를 불문 장르에 구애받지 않고 대중에게 영향력을 발휘한 10인의 스타일 리더를 발표한다. 올해는 CJ E&M의 온스타일, XTM, '올'리브, 스토리온 등 4개 채널이 공동으로 주최해 보다 커진 스케일과 풍성한 볼거리를 선사할 계획이다.

진행자로는 김민준, 차예련, 박영린이, 축하공연으로는 김현중, 소녀시대, 박재범, 아이유가 축하공연을 펼친다.

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 jslee@starnnews.com이지숙 기자

기사제보 및 보도자료 press@starnnews.com

Cr: nate.com

On the afternoon of November 3rd, 2011, Yun Jung Hoon and Lee Young Ah, the leading casts in OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor was attending the prize giving ceremony of InStyle Icon Awards 2011, held at Seoul CJE&M Center.

Here’s a photo gallery on Yun Jung Hoon and Lee Young Ah at the InStyle Icon Awards 2011 red carpet:

ไปงานประกาศรางวัลไรสักอย่าง

(รู้แต่แง่มๆ อิจฉา ควงคู่ <_< )

Vampire Prosecutor Hit 4% Highest Ratings to Break Cable TV Record

he highest ratings of OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor has broken through 4% mark, rewriting the history of cable TV drama series.

The 10th episode of Vampire Prosecutor broadcast on December 4th has the average rating of 3.16% with the highest ratings of 4%, breaking its own ratings record. This is the highest rating for dramas broadcast on cable channels this year. Vampire Prosecutor had previously recorded the highest rating on the 8th episode with average rating of 2.95% and highest rating of 3.82%. The show has ranked top for all programs shown at the time slot for cable TVs, and is becoming the top 5 OCN’s dramas of all time.

In particularly, Vampire Prosecutor achieved overwhelming numbers for category of male and female adults aged 25 to 49 years old, and category of female viewers in 20s of age, which garnered ratings of over 30%.

vampire-4-ratings.jpg

On the episode 10 titled “Marriage” of Vampire Prosecutor, a questionable death occurred on a popular mating TV reality show. The show participants, director, writer, everyone becomes a suspect as they were shooting the program in an isolated mountain lodge, leading to a breathtaking battle of brain power.

via Nate / Asian-Drama

Guest BySorleeha

อยากได้แบบนี้สักใบ

yenta4-emoticon-0042.gif

t4qfm.jpg

ราบเรียบไม่มีพุง โอ้วๆๆ จิ้นๆ 55+( 18+)  :P

h46f1pnujtw1.jpg

Cr : @MagicMilkyway

นั่งอ่านบทหรือนั่งสมาธิอ่อ  :P  (แต่ก็น่ารัก)

465782173.jpg

@fresh_domi

:P แปะรูปน่ารักสักนิด

463781716-7d25dff250cc4546acedce5137bb5d404edb2178-scaled-1.jpg

qp4nz.jpg

Cr : Twitter

Copy to Popcorn

*** I wouldn’t mind a season two of VP, but I kinda hope it would stop there. As much as I love K-dramas and miss seeing my favorite stars & their characters once a series finishes, one of the reasons for watching any story is getting to see a whole story — from the beginning through the end. I like this drama although I haven't watched it continuously so far - but great actors and a fast pace mystery. YJH was good in Jejungwon & in his other dramas but this role really lets him shine. Still, I like K-drama format that ends just like a book. :lol:

Vampire Prosecutor flirts with Season 2

by girlfriday | December 14, 2011

VampireProsecutor1.jpg

Ooh! Ooh! More hot prosecutor with a penchant for blood juice boxes and the perfect application of guyliner? Where do I get in line? OCN’s hit show Vampire Prosecutor must be taking a cue from rabid fans, because producers have announced that they’re seriously considering a Season 2, and really, they’d be crazy not to. Well now that changes everything about what I want for the finale!

According to the production, they can’t give final confirmation, but are currently working to coordinate actor and staff schedules for a second season, and have been planning for one from the get-go. It wouldn’t be a stretch to call Vampire Prosecutor a runaway hit, as far as cable numbers are concerned. It’s been in the number one slot for ten weeks running, with last Sunday’s Episode 11 averaging 2.5% ratings, continuing its streak of stellar numbers for original cable programming. The previous week’s Episode 10 raked in an average 3.16%, with a high of 4% during the broadcast. (In cable ratings, a 1% average is considered rock solid, or… it was until this show came along.)

Basically shows like Vampire Prosecutor are changing what it means to be a competitive original drama on the cable landscape, just at the turn of the tide when a slew of newbie cable companies have launched with original shows of their own. It’s a really interesting time for dramaland, and I can only hope that the trend continues, because we’re getting some damn good dramas from the little guys.

VampireProsecutor3.jpg

With only one more episode to go, this leaves me in a finale-wish predicament. While I would normally want the hero and his team to save the day and tie up all their loose ribbons, wouldn’t it be awesome if saving the day meant it put him on the opposite side of the law for Season 2?? Okay, I know, but then it would have to be called something other than Vampire Prosecutor. How about Ex-Vampire-Prosecutor: The Reckoning?

What’s great about the procedural format of this show is that it could potentially go on for years, like the American model of multi-season shows. The murders of the week provide the stable backbone, while we could get a new big bad, or spend more time with the team and their personal lives. I guess all that really matters is that the original team stays together, because that’s the heart of the show. Maybe they can add someone to the team, like a new intern for Dong-man to boss around.

If the stars align, Vampire Prosecutor Season 2 will air on OCN next August.

VampireProsecutor2.jpg

Via My Daily

• 1 month later...

***I’m done watching this cable drama & I heard there will be a sequel. Same actors from season 1 including Yeon Jung Hoon will appear in it. Keeping the original cast for a second season is always a plus for me otherwise it would suck I just hope Season 2 will be a strong as Season 1. I knew they couldn’t end it like that hehehe. I hope they bring back the sister. & the ending was so sad. Will we ever get an explanation for why Sun-Bom knows he’s a vampire? HMMM? But this drama is freaking awesome! I like it! In season 1 they had concentrated on Yeon Jung Hoon’s past, wondering what will happen in season 2 – so curious. Besides, this is the first Korean vampire investigation drama. ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ had broken through 4% ratings, which is unusual for a cable drama. VP1 was a hit. I haven’t been this obsessed with a vampire show as this one. VP is just so excellently done and the cast dynamic is so wonderful. This is one of those dramas that have a lot to go from. :lol:

• 4 months later...