Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest hongard

denzai , r u chinese?

in baidu , there are only chinese. i don't hav chinese knowledge at all.

however, thanks for sharing na ..

i'll try for new pic of him 5 55

Guest denzai

No, i'm not chinese, even we don't understand chinese we still can open the pic & Video from baidu :D

hongard have you already watch all yjh drama & movies?

my favorit one is his movie love in magic :)

i want to seeing him in romantic comedy again.......

since when you've liked yjh?

first time i 've crush on him in daddy long legs with ha jiwon,

after i found out he's marrying han gain i'm searching all his darama & movies :D

Guest hongard

5 55 5

i love "love in magic" too. but the most favor. drama is Sad love story. in this drama , he is very cute.

i like him wearing hat like that.

and i love the way he speakes in english a lot.

thank 4 new pic na!!!

i watch only sad love and EOE because the others are too old 5555

i don't like to watch the old drama.

i'm looking forward to waiting his new drama. 5 5 5

love YJH ,,

omg!!! i think he is so cute!!!

i want to see how han ga in and his baby would look like... they should make some babies, i mean kwon sang woo had one and i dont see why not they cant have a baby!!! lol!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest denzai

94h77112_1.jpg

article from dc inside by google translate

Yeon Jeong-hoon, Song Seung Heon - maenghunryeon jomingi before the Battle of golf with

2009-04-07 15:19

◇ Yeon Jeong-hoon, the DC Inside, Yeon Jeong-hoon, gallery, articles on the left

East of Eden was on the hot actor Yeon Jeong-hoon, the Song Seung Heon, maenghunryeon is for the Battle of golf with jomingi, has revealed.

Yeon Jeong-hoon, DC Inside the last six days, Yeon Jeong-hoon Gallery '(hereafter yeongael) in injeunggeul' leave was a surprise for fans.

Yeon Jeong-hoon, 11 pm 51 minutes of the last six days' yeongael to the 'P yasimhan night quietly left the trail gamnidang ^ ^' to the left of the title.

ID 'yeondupwangja said. 'Yeondupwangja the talent you have jomingi East of Eden for Yeon Jeong-hoon from the gallery' yeondubu's real name?, To write the expression the 'yeondubu Prince is used to reduce your nickname.

Yeon Jeong-hoon, left behind in the body text 'blah gaelyi ~ ~ ^ ^ so did the birth and a lot of data left loves gal Thank the family ~ ~ my own dark emotions like watching documentary ... the work that's backed up 5 more yeolssimhi hagetseupnidang ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ nunting the whole time was spent.

Yeon Jeong-hoon, fans of the first-Yeon Jeong-hoon, I do not know the correct 'look of doubt, sent the check, but I was aiming to be turned into a scene of enthusiasm.

DC Inside, Yeon Jeong-hoon, Gallery, February 7 in the gallery's first application was opened, the gallery finally came March 11.

Comments on the text of Yeon Jeong-hoon, the accrued dozens of comments, let's do this again, the fans and talked. Seemed ludicrous at first, the fans of short daphadeon Yeon Jeong-hoon, to answer questions about jinsolhan said.

What kind of updates, the film involved in the decision, and when asked whether the work to meet the fans' Hell Yeah ... He's my brother's golf mingki Seung Heon pukswi Battle for Mr. maenghunryeongjungyigido say ^ ^ 'he said.

Jomingi mingki here refers to his talent. Mingki the nickname the 'jomingi Gallery' will be started in the used.

Yeon Jeong-hoon, the fans, you really wonder how the Battle of Golf ',' Battle of golf in the future, you should upload a picture 'was leaving a comment.

Guest denzai

another article by google translate

PP09040800011.jpg

Hangain, my husband took a family photo with her parents' hunhun '

Input: 2009-04-08 10:02:23

▲ recently uploaded to the Internet users around yeongyujin and Yeon Jeong-hoon, a couple of family photos hangain (Clockwise from top left)

[The Daily News choeeunyoung SPN] to yeongyujin (家) hangain the comeliness of the mother-in-law was recently posted on the Internet today. Photos published in hangain Yeon Jeong-hoon, including her husband, parents, and posing with the patient's danbake get the attention of Web surfers said.

The stars represent the family entertainment, both inside and outside photos of the rich yeongyujin Yeon Jeong-hoon, not the general public in the couple's wedding four years ago is the first time since hangain Yeon Jeong-hoon.

The results recently published on the topic off the Internet, a photo taken last month in a restaurant in a hotel in Seoul at the time that the family has a long lunch can be a picture and asked a favor of the restaurant staff had responded to the shooting.

Family in a photo published in the Asian versions of this hangain against acquaintances to pose yeongyujinui patient on the shoulder to show off and see the most harmonious was the heart of heumuthage.

Netizens and fans camped four bordering on board entertainment and the Internet, "it's really warm family. Father-in-law and daughter-in-law, which the patient is too look good together (ID smelling the flowers)", "yeongyujinssi, drama, the glory of the family 'in the daughter-in-law is so pretty and she did not smoke it (ID strawberry Zoar) "," I went away yeonjeonghunssi "(ID gongjakdan Love)," I was surprised to see that you do not marry at the age of 22 hangainssi early, you're married and live well, too wise, I want to have "(ID is a good start on life)" and other articles of namgimyeo heumuthage barabwatda family.

Some users are "very well suited the couple's. 2-year-old news, I'll expect (ID Sonny)," said hangain indicate expectations for Yeon Jeong-hoon, the couple was at the age of two.

Hangain the last 100 years in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jeong-hoon signed a drug, and Yeon Jeong-hoon, was the father of two who is married to the daughter-in-law to fit the star yeongyujinyi topic was too old.

Cain married one after the MBC 'new employees' SBS' A Witch in Love 'and other works on the recent activities focus on the CF refraining to act, and Yeon Jeong-hoon, the MBC drama of the global East of Eden' to resume act , Drama Previous next to the shop recently said. Yeongyujineun SBS weekend drama 'family honor' cheongap conversely, is to meet with the audience.

Meanwhile, the entertainment industry as a star in the family as a family, increase the number of honmaek, the so-called extended family, being a star, and eye-catching appearance.

Baek Yoon Shik March after I spend the time I married my son and daughter-in-law of white china with empty blows, based, the same month, her middle son, actor Kim Young-Jo PD, and the house of the sister and married another one of my entertainment stars were rolling. Mid-wife and son actors were namilwoo gimyongrim naeoein Star Family namseongjin gimjiyoung The couple also said the entertainment industry.

• 1 month later...
Guest ny2002

Hello Everyone!

Long time no hear! So sorry for being MIA! But as always, please don't think I have forgotten abt our YJH! In fact, I had him in mind this week! ;)

I just wrote in the EOE forum that I finally got to finish the drama last night! Yey! (Finally! :lol: )

YJH acting was really good! I started hating him in the last few episodes though! <_< I was like "Not lovin' you now dude!" :lol:

I also wrote in the EOE forum that I heard there was a special on this drama? Would anyone know where I can watch it? Also, what's new with him? Any upcoming project/s?

And I'm still hoping someone can tell me about his album from waaaay back! Hehehe! I'm not going to give up on this! :lol: I sooo wanna hear him sing!

Thanks much!

Happy Weekend to ALL! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest melyssa

Finally.....he's going to be in another drama with SBS ...... really glad about that but this one is a historical drama!! Can't wait to see him onscreen again!!!

Drama is known as 'House Of Universal Helpfulness / 제중원' ..... with Han Hye Jin, Park Yong Woo ..... now I'm curious to know what his role is like....

News posted on 2009-06-25 14:46:29

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1115&ext=na

연정훈, SBS '제중원' 남자주인공 물망

yjh1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 안효은 기자] 탤런트 연정훈이 SBS 월화드라마 '제중원' 출연을 긍정적으로 검토중이다.

연정훈은 '제중원'의 남자주인공 백도향 역을 두고 고심중인 것으로 알려졌다. 백도향은 양반 집 아들로 의사가 되는 인물이다. 정식 계약은 하지 않았지만 백도향 역으로 유력하게 물망에 오른 것으로 전해졌다.

연정훈의 소속사 관계자는 25일 마이데일리와의 통화에서 "'제중원' 출연을 검토중인 것은 맞다. 그러나 아직 결정된 것은 없다"고 밝혔다.

'제중원'은 한국 최초 근대식 병원 제중원에서 백정의 아들이 의사가 되는 과정을 그린 작품으로 남자주인공인 백정의 아들 역에는 박용우, 여자주인공에는 한혜진이 캐스팅됐다. '드림' 후속으로 9월경 방송될 예정이다.

[sBS 월화드라마 '제중원' 남자주인공 역으로 물망에 오른 연정훈. 사진=마이데일리DB]

안효은 기자 pandol@mydaily.co.kr

Anybody to help translate?? Thanks in advance ^^

I sure hope that this one will be a greater one for him after EOE..... he's such a great actor!! Hwaiting, YJH!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest melyssa

^ Thanks for sharing the news here, ny2002!

Some quotes from that article...

Yeon Jung-hoon will play a man born of an aristocratic family who cuts off his topknot (symbolizing a break with tradition) and joins the school to become a doctor. His character has intuitive judgment, confident bearing, and a cool personality.

One reason to anticipate Jejoongwon: the writer Lee Ki-won wrote the contemporary medical drama White Tower, which showcased a brilliant Kim Myung-min as a modern medical genius. Will Yeon Jung-hoon, Han Hye-jin, and Park Yong-woo be able to do the same in a Joseon-era hospital?

Jejoongwon will begin shooting in late August, and plans to go on air in November. Yeon Jung-hoon was most recently seen in the first couple episodes of Dream, which Jaejoongwon follows on Mondays and Tuesdays (perhaps with another drama in between; Dream’s official successor has not yet been announced).

I like that sound of his character in this new drama - confident, cool, intuitive judgement!! He's going to do this great and hope that this drama will do justice to his character so that he can outshine in this role!

Anyone has any comments about his guest appearances in 'Dream'? I didn't know this at all and will look out to watch this for his parts..... ^^