ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_p_vang

omg, mikki looks like she's got plastic surgery! i don't know much about female uhljjangs too, but her face just looks sooo plastic surgerized...

Guest vanillax33

NewNew... unless someone posted already i went back...3 pages lol and no quotes so i'm guessing not?

Cred; Me & Cyworld

Mikki

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33/070589/yeonju.jpg

lol,, she looks strange while she smiles just because im use to her not smiling,, but she looks cute ^^

yaayyyy thank you ^^

edit.

where is it o_o too hard to find =[

it starts at page 341 and then there's some on p 354,, but because of bandwidth problems,, there's no image. try searching on naver for his pics.

dude that's not even a ulzzang...that's Eiji Wentz from WAT .....and it's soo photoshopped it's hilarious

Haha, well it is ranked 1st place in a Taiwanese ulzzang site. I'm surprised the people in charge of the site didn't notice~ -__-

Guest 2partsvodka

i saw the shooting star concert and i would like to know who is the girl who dance with park eun byul, she has got black and write hair :lol:

HI NAOKI KUN!!!!

okay the girl dancing with park eunbyul is Lee SooYoung (I THINK) can't really remember..but she is a really good dancer..haha. :D

Hey, I'm kinda new to soompi... but yeah anywayss does anyone know who this guy is? i forgot where i got the picture ><

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3623/o8lk.png

isn't he the Lee Chung guy?

o no?

i just got done looking at page 1 to page 52... OMG i can't go on anymore so many page!!!!!

i was wondering.... is there a lot of Ulzzangs? its seem like there's 100's lol and they all good looking too... so any good looking people in the world... i'm not one of them... lol

Guest raindrops

i like taiwanese ulzzangs ^ ^ "

but some of them cake their make-up on, which makes me want to spew.

more taiwanese ulzzangs please! =)

-rainie *

Archived