ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Branshe

Forgot her name, but she`s cute. I love her lips colour, its natural and sooo pink, cute ^^

hyunju3ui.jpg

Random IM DA gosh, I want to steal her wardobe >_<

imda036gb.jpg

imda021yf.jpg

imda040me.jpg

Her body looks so hot here. I like her skirt too, it`s cute :)

imda059bi.jpg

imda065xg.jpg

Guest ChouChou

HI HI

i'm new to this hehe so firstly hellooooo to everybody!!

waaahh this thread is soo long, just looked at the pics hehe, so hot all these ulzzangs!! so jealous!

um i was just wondering, since i'm new to this whole "uhljjang/ulzzang" thing....could someone explain briefly what it means..well i read the thing at the beginning, like it means "best face" kinda thing but like..are there contests?? where can i find..ulzzangs? do ulzzangs have to be korean?? or can they be other asian nationalities??

hope someone can answer hehe

much love

Guest Branshe

um i was just wondering, since i'm new to this whole "uhljjang/ulzzang" thing....could someone explain briefly what it means..well i read the thing at the beginning, like it means "best face" kinda thing but like..are there contests?? where can i find..ulzzangs? do ulzzangs have to be korean?? or can they be other asian nationalities??

I don`t know bout these things very well but

Uhljjang means "best face" yes, I remember someone said in previous topic, that to be an Uhljjang, you must win a contest

But in a site said that to be an uhljjang, considered that if you keep post your pic, and then ppl will considered you as a hot ppl ^^;;

About the nationality, you don`t have to be Korean, there`s Chinese and Japanese uhljjang too, but mostly its Korean

And I have never seen western uhljjangs ^^;; i guess its weird if western ppl called uhljjangs :P

Guest ChouChou

I don`t know bout these things very well but

Uhljjang means "best face" yes, I remember someone said in previous topic, that to be an Uhljjang, you must win a contest

But in a site said that to be an uhljjang, considered that if you keep post your pic, and then ppl will considered you as a hot ppl ^^;;

About the nationality, you don`t have to be Korean, there`s Chinese and Japanese uhljjang too, but mostly its Korean

And I have never seen western uhljjangs ^^;; i guess its weird if western ppl called uhljjangs :P

which website is that?? where you can put your pic?? i mean i know one called haduri but thats all in korean!!! hehe i'm not surprised its mainly korean cuz koreans are HOT! esp the guys lol *drool*

hehe yeh western uhljjangs....nah asians are the best looking race....don't mean to sound racist!!

Guest Branshe

which website is that?? where you can put your pic?? i mean i know one called haduri but thats all in korean!!! hehe i'm not surprised its mainly korean cuz koreans are HOT! esp the guys lol *drool*

hehe yeh western uhljjangs....nah asians are the best looking race....don't mean to sound racist!!

I read it from someone`s xanga

but mostly, uhljjangs spread their pic in daum cafe, xanga and myspace

Don`t really know bout it :P

Guest melon;

actualli Haduri is juz a photo editting / web cam -thingy programme. yah. Most uljjang, aft taking their webcam pic, would use that to adjust the pic lightings n stuff. should be.

Uljjangs orignated frm korea a few years ago. its not as hot now as we think it would be. but uljjang's fame still spread. haha. they juz post their pics through their cyworld, join various uljjang contest conducted by some korean websites. n some crowned. thus qualified to be uljjangs. there r some others who r juz qualified uljjang based on their face n the many pictures they posted on their cyworlds or websites. In cafe daums, u can find various sort of fan club of the uljjangs. yap. eh thats wat i noe. if im wrong. juz correct me. ;)

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

AWW EUSNUNG IS SOO CUTe

LOL

AND YOORI UNNIE!YEAH IT IS CUTE..LOL KOOMENGIEE he probably meant for Yoora..

oh lisa it means little kid..or yeah or somtimes shorty

hahaha !! yupyup !!!

so cute !!!!

http://upload.6to23.com/autopostimg/200592...42223313110.jpg

this guy looks much more cuter than girls..

-_-

i love randoms guys ..

some of them are really good looking !!!! woohoo !!

Guest LoveHLi

bored so just wanted to post up some pictures...and i think someone asked for min kyu's pictures...well here they are!

minkyu3bo.jpg

minkyuwink3dk.jpg

the only two pictures we'll probably ever see of kim min kyu...unless someone has more of him!

hottiewithglasses4fv.jpg

kiminkeun2oe.jpg

kiminkeun11io.jpg

this is kim in keun...saved his pictures from the old thread...

*credits: soompi and me!*

Guest JooLee

ARGGH!!!!! i have to start on my uljjangs all over >3>.... poopy.... but theyre still hot as always <33333 kekekeke ^^...

I <3 Soompi no matter what

Guest fasionfreak321

i found a minwoo with starbucks

someone requested so here ya go

23wt1.jpg

Thank You!!! Is it just me or do ulzzangs like drink only starbucks? And so many of them smoke!! No wonder their so skinny!!!

I've asked this before but does anyone have any old Lee Sang Ah pics before her surgery?

Are there any ulzzangs from the states? cuz chris yang is from austrialia...

Thanks for all the pics everyone!!!

Guest BlueGirrafe

AAAAAAATTTT LAST ^______^ -> it's been ages!!!

thx soo much for ullzzangs new pix,

plz keep posting :lol:

i also have sth to add, though all of them are not too recently :P

but still..

A LOT of pix and a lot of different zzangs -> hope u guys dun mind :D !

DSCN59989598.jpg

DSCN60261796.jpg

post-24-1125220018.jpg

drhrh1cr.jpg

mikki28ib.jpg

005016hv.jpg

sticker001.jpg

cam1002.jpg

Archived