ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x. S o R a

hi =^^=

this is my first time posting in soompi's uljjang thread. i hope i dont violate any rules or anything x:

(and i dont think i did, because i already read them xD)

so yeah. i have a mini request

help me, please?

i would love you and give you chocolate ice-creamm <3

does anyone have more pictures of this guy (preferably looking like that but with different poses)?

11482933083cu.jpg

um, someone told me his name was jihoon(?)?

yeahh >w<

he's really hot and i would love you have his picture in my character chart.

i notice that there's more pictures of him like that, but with other poses.

i think they're taken on the same day?

may i please please please have them? please? >w<

thank you so so much in advance <3

Guest sheilasarang

omg!kim hyun jin has a very good eyes ,cute face and she looks like from western

but hmmm.....

i guess just like others,she's all waxy and looks kinda fake to me..just my opinion im not insulting... :rolleyes:

GOSH!! :sweatingbullets: ...why almost all beautiful koreans are plastics...

is she new?

Guest mimito

there is no official list of ulzzangs..lol.. wth. thats the first big ___ i've heard this summer. ROFLS.

i guess you're right. there really ain't an "official" one.

but the original daum ulzzang cafe still carries a sorta list of

past ulzzangs. kangminkyung is still on it last time i checked.

her company still refers to her as past ulzzang // star celeb.

no need to WTH, big ___, ROFLS on me :P

btw, kimhyunjin has really cute hair :D thanks for her pics

do you perhaps know how old she is? she looks super young

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2351/70zp1.jpg

i thought the cutie on the right was kimsoohwan from i'm a pet season 4?

unless i'm wrong :(

Guest x. S o R a

sheeput;;

thanks for the welcome (:

and lol. sorry.

i was being a dork

and forgot that my friend said that was his "name" in the fanfic she was reading.

sorry to confuse you >w<

mookmic34;;

thank you so so so much for the pictures~ <3

i promise that i'll make any graphic of your choice when i get my photoshop back.

and lol. Kin?

can you pm me more about him?

-is on stalker mode xDD <3-

hahaha.

so i came to the wrong thread? x:

sorry, but i thought he was a korean uljjang.

but lol, i guess i was right when i told my friend that he doesnt look korean xD

anyways, people in this thread are awesome ;D

thank you so much for the pictures and taking the time to upload them for us to see <3

Guest virvir111

omg!kim hyun jin has a very good eyes ,cute face and she looks like from western

but hmmm.....

i guess just like others,she's all waxy and looks kinda fake to me..just my opinion im not insulting... :rolleyes:

GOSH!! :sweatingbullets: ...why almost all beautiful koreans are plastics...

is she new

not all of em are plastic.. besides.. kim hyun jin is a 91r.. she's been around since her middle school days.. as a newbie in jookbang.. ( a site.) her pics from when she was young surfs the internet all the time.. half the ulzzangs past are always exposed on the net.. so ppl know if they r plastic or not.. if they r usually netizens just dont count them as ullzzangs anymore.. theres like few hoo have but have done small ones.. dont judge a book by its cover. besides its not just the koreans who does plastic surgery. the rates for plastic surgery in other asian countries are higher than south korea. its all stereotype. which i think is ridiculous.

hehe i think i found my new love.....

lee mi hyun ,lee jung ha, kim hyun jin and seok in hye <3

still love mika and imdahye tho!

Guest mimito

besides its not just the koreans who does plastic surgery. the rates for plastic surgery in other asian countries are higher than south korea. its all stereotype. which i think is ridiculous.

AMEN. oooh so she's a 91-er. WOW! i thought she might have been a 92/93-er

Guest c i e l`

not all of em are plastic.. besides.. kim hyun jin is a 91r.. she's been around since her middle school days.. as a newbie in jookbang.. ( a site.) her pics from when she was young surfs the internet all the time.. half the ulzzangs past are always exposed on the net.. so ppl know if they r plastic or not.. if they r usually netizens just dont count them as ullzzangs anymore.. theres like few hoo have but have done small ones.. dont judge a book by its cover. besides its not just the koreans who does plastic surgery. the rates for plastic surgery in other asian countries are higher than south korea. its all stereotype. which i think is ridiculous.

Well said.

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive. I hope I'll contribute soon, my laptop seems to have a lot of problem.

=) Kim Hyunjin remind me of a model =D plus she's a bit tanned ^^ and it looks really good on her.

Guest babyN_xxs

my head hurts from looking at all the surgery!! ppl better not be thinking that all koreans are doing it these days@@! :fury: cuz its not true. only certain percentage.

Anyways WHOA that guy is a hottie O_O he doesnt look korean at all tho

I thought people already knew that Kin's a girl? ^^;; That's the reason why she never show her chest =p

I've posted a lot of her pics in the Cosplayers thread.

Guest Lady K

I REMEMBER SEEING HIM IN THE JAPANESE THREAT

----------------------------------------------------------------------

mookmic34

HE'S CHINESE??? OH OK I GUESS I WAS WRONG...

I SAW HIM SOMEWHERE IN THER japanese. THREAT OH WELL

Archived