ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

^yeah i siad he was cute too ^^

and also they might have gotten back together and didn't tell anyone eh because he knows...we are stalking him xD and also now that he is "actor" so celeb status kinda? gotta keep the personal life hush hush =P

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christina.

now that he is "actor" so celeb status kinda? gotta keep the personal life hush hush =P

Omg. Seo Min Woo is an actor now? What movie was he in? And why haven't I heard?! Haha, details~ I never knew this.

Guest *rashiDah

^Yeah, that was so cool x]

Hm, i really got to say that i like the old KKR more. His look now is so mediocre.. its the same pose over and over >__________<

sorry but i am spazzing out over SWS

so more

i can't stop uploading pix of him hehehehehe

so more!!!!

anyone else crazy over SWS too????

yes..i doooooooooooooo..i want no oneee..im craze over SWS onlyyyy ;)

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^yeah i siad he was cute too ^^

and also they might have gotten back together and didn't tell anyone eh because he knows...we are stalking him xD and also now that he is "actor" so celeb status kinda? gotta keep the personal life hush hush =P

actor? o.O that story thing was pretty cool but I dont think its the same as being on a real set on tv ^^

and their not dating, they say their not and they always write "were not dating..were just close friends" on thier diary alot >.> or they just lie about it for no reason..they have no reason to lie though..unless their parents dont like each other lolz :sweatingbullets:

Guest 2partsvodka

LOL he is the first guy other than usher to have such a big closet..like Imda O_o; he must like to shop ...hmm

hrm.....THATS HUGE!!!

and i thought my parent's walk in was big...O_O

that's FKIN CRAZY YO!!!

I THOUGHT HE WAS IN SOME KIND OF MALL OUTLET!

me too..hahaha :w00t:

Guest x_allure

kyung rok used to be hotter..

before the eyebrow waxing and i don't know.. his pics seem kinda O.o; lol

but yeah

prettyiljs40ef.jpg

wowwww his facial features are like perfect!

Guest trèsCREATIONS

vqpaiizo.jpg

I found it somewhere in these pages ><;; but I don't remember who it was, and I'm too lazy going through all 487 pages to find out where I found it.

Does anyone remember who he is? =S

Guest adorable_babyz

not to be mean but i relli dun like kkr image now its like very girly... i tink its due to his eyebrow.. i use to like the old him.. but the current kkr juz turn me off * im sorri to all kkr fan* ...... relli wen i look at kkr older pic n his newer one it feels like such a dissapoinment.. but wad can i say ppl change but dis change is juz a turn off * im sorry ppl but dis is juz an opinion.. my POV*

Archived