ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mz_yoone3k

The new pictures of Kim Kyung Rok look wierd. He actually look boney. ==;; or is it just me but i like his hair. XD

he looks paler...its either smoking has come to bit him in the hiney or he went on a diet or hes sick or something else =] but...he don't look ulzzang-ish no more. to me he doesn't anyway.

Guest JYSTYLE*

lol.. i wish they would come too..

i was pretty suprised to find myself here,,

i dont think i consider myself ulzzang quality..

but i was thankful that i guess someone did.. ^^;;

whoa tats yew foreal? omfg. i juss wanna tell yew.. yur soo cutee (;

haha at first i thought yew were a chinese uljjang but i guess yur not.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

O.o never really notices that. lol ==;; but some how her hair is quiet amazing. its like dragon Ball Z hair style but its a girl version. XD but i like it.

AHHH I love DBZ ^0^

Xingz, is the first one real? My Korean friend said that they’re not actually the same person.

I love the 4th, 7th and 8th picture of sol ki alicimoo posted. So cute even her eyebrows are not bothering me anymore. Her curly hair is so pretty. She looks so much like my friend in the pocky and toast pictures. I think…I’m officially a fan of shin sol ki’s pretty face. YAY I made it in time for sol ki day ^0^

AHHHHHH KKR!

i remember i used to hate this guy. but now, its just like "COME HERE BABY!" haha

LOL. No one can resist KKR!! =p

i still kkr is getting more unattractive. i think something about him changed...hmm. i dunno what though

I still think he’s incredibly good looking but I agree. Maybe it’s because he’s already/was the king of all uhljjangs and because he’s achieved this title, he doesn’t need to try as hard anymore. Besides that yeah, he does look weaker, kind of tired, sickish.

Guest LoveHLi

*gasps!* what is this? you guys are no longer interested in kkr? does that mean more for me?!? lmao! i'm just kidding!

if you guys aren't into his new look i have some really really old pictures of him...if you guys want i'll post them...and i think that some of them haven't been seen before...well that is i haven't seen some of them before...maybe some people that were in the old thread might of seen them...but some might have not...the pictures that i have are of him with really short hair, blonde hair (of course), there were two pictures of him where his hair was red but i think that was because of the lighting or something...i'm blabbing on too much! if you guys want me to post them i'll post them...it's no problem at all! ^_^

Guest 2partsvodka

^thanks hli..but eh..i have TONS of kkrs pictures..hahaha...just that for some reason..his new pictures just aren't as hot o interesting anymore...i guess

Guest LoveHLi

meh~ i don't know...but kkr is still hot to me...well not as hot as before cause i think that he's gotten a lot cuter than hotter...to me it seems like his face softened up...kind of like more gentle looking now...but still hot/cute nonetheless! ^_^ <333 kkr!

+edit+

i agree with you guys about kkr looking pale/sick...he does look like that in his recent pictures...he really needs to stop smoking...*sigh*...poor guy... T.T

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

speaking of LSE

imma post up more of my colection of him!!!

brb

picking up from my last LSE post...

more.....

i am still uploading pix of him from my Lee Sang Eun AdOrAbLe folder

i still have like 5 other folders of him....so a lot more pix to come!

cutiesangeun4xy4cg.jpg

burbury5li5dr.jpg

bluecontacts5ur.gif

^^^he looks so different here

ab1gh.jpg

05092100455274sw3ra.jpg

10938238037ri.jpg

10922441989ec.jpg

awww i love all of them below

1234569fq.gif

412333ri.jpg

^^another fave of mine

credits: Lisa and Lse oppa!

Guest touche`

aww he's amazing! i love his baby face! puhahah oh and it's Naoki's birthday today. i hope he doesnt mind me telling to you guys. T_T XD Happy Birthday DUDe.

Guest 2partsvodka

^ah...that is cute..hahaha..even tho sadly she is a girl...still sooo hwat...hahaha

...its soo good to see sang eun again..hahaha

Archived