ULZZANG MANIA

kkrbeforeafter.jpg

woah.. his high school picturez kinda look like wheesung..

oh yeh and does anyone have pictures of ulzzang's piercings?

i dont knoe who it was but there was a girl ulzzang who had her tragus pierced.. and took a pic of it

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowwhite

The girl on the left is really pretty! could you like, translate her name or something? thank you!!

Kkr's face is cute but when it comes to his body, haha, it totally ruins the image of him because his body is so scrawny...lolx.

*.smiles.*

probably a japanese ulzzang? i'm guessing, cause she looks kinda japanese.. maybe taiwanese..

Guest alicimoo

probably a japanese ulzzang? i'm guessing, cause she looks kinda japanese.. maybe taiwanese..

she's taiwanese.

my chinese sucks..小噗...i only know the first word xD. it's "Xiao ___" which means "Little ___." x]

Guest snowwhite

same here, he looks better with the blonde xP

really? wow.. different view than me! i never thought he was hot until i saw him with the black hair!!!!! he's super super hawt now.. :P

Guest 2partsvodka

wow...........thank you soo much.................you have like 300 pictures of kkr???

wow...i have like 500 of him..............

and maybe there are more....of him that we don't have...<_<

that damn cam richard simmons...but it's all good.....tahahahaha..because then i can just stare at him....^^...lolz.............thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Guest snowwhite

she's taiwanese.

my chinese sucks..小噗...i only know the first word xD. it's "Xiao ___" which means "Little ___." x]

lol =) yeah um she's pretty, well both of them are pretty. little lol.. hmmm little what? :P

Guest LoveHLi

i want one too!!..my b-day passed already..LOL

hli unnie!!your the biggest most awesomest person!!!

hahahaha! i know....lmao! i'm just kidding!

i don't know but i like kkr with both his blonde/platnuim/anime hair and his brown/black/dark hair....he's just hot to me period.! hahahaha...

wow...........thank you soo much.................you have like 300 pictures of kkr???

wow...i have like 500 of him..............

and maybe there are more....of him that we don't have...<_<

that damn cam richard simmons...but it's all good.....tahahahaha..because then i can just stare at him....^^...lolz.............thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

hahaha...no problem...if i posted up his gifs and pictures that he/other people ps/put little designs then there would of been alot more but i got lazy...^_^;

Guest vanillax33

i used to like his blonde hair,, but i prefer his brown, dark hair now =)

seeing him with blonde hair now,, just doesn't make him hot anymore..

Guest 2partsvodka

hahahaha! i know....lmao! i'm just kidding!

i don't know but i like kkr with both his blonde/platnuim/anime hair and his brown/black/dark hair....he's just hot to me period.! hahahaha...

hahaha...no problem...if i posted up his gifs and pictures that he/other people ps/put little designs then there would of been alot more but i got lazy...^_^;

hahaha..you should post up the gifs...because his gifs are really cute...<3

but thanks...!!!

lol, i still think he's hot with blonde, his black hair doesn't really appeal to me much...

Guest LoveHLi

kkr is just hot to me no matter if his hair is dark or light; straight or burnt; long, short, or bald, nice and wrinkle-less or with wrinkles; young or old...he'll always be hot to me... :lol:

Guest 2partsvodka

kkr is just hot to me no matter if his hair is dark or light; straight or burnt; long, short, or bald, nice and wrinkle-less or with wrinkles; young or old...he'll always be hot to me... :lol:

i like that...^^

Guest alicimoo

lol =) yeah um she's pretty, well both of them are pretty. little lol.. hmmm little what? :P

i can't read the second word. T_T

Sí sí

haha that's just wrong. you'll still think he's hott when he's 70? with a pot belly? and wrinkly skin? and drooping eyes?

Guest vanillax33

hehe,, you're a true kkr fan =)

Sí sí

hmmm? ^^;

Guest LoveHLi

haha that's just wrong. you'll still think he's hott when he's 70? with a pot belly? and wrinkly skin? and drooping eyes?

HECK YEAH! mwahahahah! i'll still think he's hot even when he's 6 feet underground rotting in his gold plated coffin....mwahahaha! no i'm just joking about that part! i'm not that crazy...

yes, i guess i'm a true fan...while i was looking through and posting most of his pictures i fell in love with him all over again...*sigh*...so much hottness....*nose bleed*

Guest alicimoo

HECK YEAH! mwahahahah! i'll still think he's hot even when he's 6 feet underground rotting in his gold plated coffin....mwahahaha! no i'm just joking about that part! i'm not that crazy...

if you were...that would be just..plain wrong. x]

Guest vanillax33

LOL!!! that's a little too extreme,, ^^; :lol:

Guest 2partsvodka

lol.........you are too cute.

lol.............anymore Kim Sun Hwee pictures?

Guest me_n_minwoo

anyone has a cyword?..i did something with clouds and i want to post it on sangeun page..XD...

unnie you could burn it on a cd come over to my house and upload it here...faster?..wtf i could just talk to you on aim....

kkr2.gif

they resized it...this was the gif that made me loved him!!

Archived