^HAHAHAHAHA! LMFAO! OH YEAH!

kkreyes.jpg

kkreyes2003.jpg

kkrlips.jpg

kkrnose.jpg

kkrhair.jpg

i missed this one!

kkr20050910b.jpg

and now, THE FINAL PICTURE...A BEFORE AND AFTER...

kkrbeforeafter.jpg

that's it for now...there's a lot more of him...including gifs and pictures that him/other people designed and put all those stuff on...there's a ton more...but for now it'll end until he posts new pictures again...until that day! MY JOB IS DONE! HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY LITTLE TREAT! *nose bleed*....lmfao! yeah, i know i have to no life :lol:

all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net and other soompiers that post his pictures in the old thread and here in the new thread and wherever they got their pictures from! :wacko: <---me!

THE END MY FRIENDS...

until he posts pictures again! ^_^

FINALLY I'M DONE! THAT WAS LIKE 300++++ PICTURES OF HIM! *nose bleed*....that was so hot!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE END MY FRIENDS...

FINALLY I'M DONE! THAT WAS LIKE 300++++ PICTURES OF HIM! *nose bleed*....that was so hot!

*clap* *clap* wow you're awsome so many pics of KKR

Guest vanillax33

that's it for now...there's a lot more of him...including gifs and pictures that him/other people designed and put all those stuff on...there's a ton more...but for now it'll end until he posts new pictures again...until that day! MY JOB IS DONE! HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY LITTLE TREAT! *nose bleed*....lmfao! yeah, i know i have to no life :lol:

all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net and other soompiers that post his pictures in the old thread and here in the new thread and wherever they got their pictures from! :wacko: <---me!

THE END MY FRIENDS...

awww the end already? lol,, congrats~! and thanks for this awesome treat <3 whoa,, 300+ :P

aznbaby69_79 ur the best (:

^_^ yuppp,, you're the awesome-est lol,,

Guest LoveHLi

hahahah...aawwww...thanks guys! it took me like 13 hours (3 hours on wednesday night and 10 hours on thursday) to go through his cyworld and my folders saving and uploading his pics...man! it was a lot to go through and this isn't even all of his pictures! i didn't post up any of his gifs or pictures that he/other people ps/designed....if i did those too then that would of be A LOT! but i'm glad to do this...it killed time and because he does deserve a little tribute... ^_^

Guest flycmagurl

cherry46yz.jpg <- with 小噗, i think shes like an ulljjang too

The girl on the left is really pretty! could you like, translate her name or something? thank you!!

Kkr's face is cute but when it comes to his body, haha, it totally ruins the image of him because his body is so scrawny...lolx.

*.smiles.*

Guest tklovex3

ksh058gp.jpg

creds: same

^^he reminded me of song seung hun in that one

so cute

he reminds me of song seung hun in ALL of his pictures. i think that's why i like him. haha

hahahah...aawwww...thanks guys! it took me like 13 hours (3 hours on wednesday night and 10 hours on thursday) to go through his cyworld and my folders saving and uploading his pics...man! it was a lot to go through and this isn't even all of his pictures! i didn't post up any of his gifs or pictures that he/other people ps/designed....if i did those too then that would of be A LOT! but i'm glad to do this...it killed time and because he does deserve a little tribute... ^_^

i did that once with Minwoo's cyworld. i went through all the pages clicking and saving his pics. lol but Minwoo isn't as big of a camwhore as KKR XD

Guest KPxAngelTears12

Cin De I love ur avatar ^__^

kkrbeforeafter.jpg

looks like he had his eyes tilted which is really weird cuz most asians have eyes like he has after surgery or PS 0_o hes a little young for a eye lift though I dont think a surgeon would touch his eyes at this age 0_o

Nao~~~~~

My b-day's in February, not soo far, you know you can send me a signed autographed picture of you for my bday present? XD; *dies*

^ He looks soo adowable xP; and he really looks like KKR from the side =3 <3 except with bigger eyes >0<

EDIT: my friend says send a double copy for her LOL XD; oh and she told me to add in:

Her:shez an ulzzang wannabe and prefers you to kkr i'll pay the mailing fees and pen ink if u want!

Me: *dies* xP

we're such freaks xD;;;;;;;;

LOL! i told nao about this on msn, and he was like 'okay, sure, i'll do that.' hahaha.

-liyang

Guest LoveHLi

^awww...you guys are lucky to be able to talk to nao on msn...my msn isn't working! my brother needs to reinstall and upgrade our msn...poo!

*waves* hi again nao! i see you down there! are you going to post? because some girls are kinda hurt that you aren't saying 'hi' to them....hahahahaha...lmfao! i'm just kidding nao!

Guest LoveHLi

^yeah! TToTT! i've been without msn for like a month now! my brother's too lazy to reinstall it!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/aznb...beforeafter.jpg

i know he got that double eye surgery thing but i don't know! his eyes still looks the same from when he was younger except now it looks a little lifted like KPxAngelTears12 said.... i think it's also because he like pluck/wax/tweeze his eyebrows that made his eyes look bigger...nvm! i'm just confusing myself now... i'm going even more :wacko: i've been looking at him for a little bit too long...

^trueee,,,, but i don't look at his eyebrows very much ^^;

lol, i try to overlook his eyebrows. but then i still notice it, cuz it's just..there....lol

Guest MaryMagdalin

LOL! i told nao about this on msn, and he was like 'okay, sure, i'll do that.' hahaha.

-liyang

OMGGGGG

i want one too!

my b-day is end of this month on the 25th! ^ ^

Guest me_n_minwoo

-liyang

i want one too!!..my b-day passed already..LOL

hli unnie!!your the biggest most awesomest person!!!

Archived