ULZZANG MANIA

Guest lido0l_hunii

ummmz hate to be a pest but can u explain step by step like coz it on my comp not from a website and yeah it said something bout the url >.<? clueless

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_echo80

ummmz hate to be a pest but can u explain step by step like coz it on my comp not from a website and yeah it said something bout the url >.<? clueless

^^^^^^ ohhh... okay...

uploading pics directly from your computer will not really work... you need to upload your pics in of those sites like http://www.photobucket.com or ImageShack

in photobucket.com you need create an account, but's its free regitration. in imageshack, you dont need an account

Visit ImageShack® Select browse to find an image that you want to upload. Select an image, press OK/Open, and then press the "Host it!" button. After a short while (depending on your internet connection and image size), your image will upload and you will see a number of boxes with linking code for your uploaded image. Depending on your use for the image, use any one of these linking codes. (i just quiated this from imageshack FAQs)

for example the code i used here, how can you see the code i used? just click the 'reply button' to see the codes used in the message....

leesangeun893ob4vo.th.jpg

i got the URL/Code needed and pasted it to that thingie that asks the URL of the image. as you can see i sued LSE's pic coz he's my fave ulzzang .... hehehehe ^_^

ImageShack provides you about 6(?) codes, Photobucket provides you 3

hope that helped you...

bye bye for now... bye dongsengs!!!

credits: soompi and cyworld

Guest miranduh

^on the right you see little tabs..click the one that says pictures..if its in korean just move your mouse over and look at the bottom til you see photo in the url xD thats what i do since im korean illiterate.

i have a lot of pic of KIM NAMJI i like her a lot^^ she so pretty!

[] KimNamji17.jpg

cedit to: naver

that one is kinda scary :s

i love your banner and avvy set!!!!

Guest adorable_babyz

[KKR_151.jpg

i think they are the cutest =] but then again .. i`ve haven`t seen all of kkr`s relationships

TT^TT if i was good at photoshop .. i would so photoshop my face in there

teach me namji!~ .......... nevermind ... this is really sad *sobsob hides in my little corner*

ooo tanx.. i wa talking bout this pic...

yea i wish i could ps my pic n put it there beside kkr.. :P

lets ask namji to start a ps class.. im sure namji can get lots of money from it

n those lucky girls getting to kiss kkr..

but i wonder who was kkr first kiss??? that girl got to be dang lucky.. <_<

Guest whiterose.

i have a lot of pic of KIM NAMJI i like her a lot^^ she so pretty!

KimNamji53.jpg

KimNamji43.jpg

KimNamji50.jpg

KimNamji31.jpg

KimNamji25.jpg

KimNamji24.jpg

KimNamji17.jpg

KimNamji16.jpg

KimNamji13.jpg

KimNamji11.jpg

cedit to: naver

so pretty:]

she looks like some celebrity or something<3

Guest Hirotoxx

i think this is the prettiest taiwanese ulzzang.

sherwin, if you EVER read this, i think she's the prettiest. xP

ewwwiieee lol i prefer girls with baby face

Guest LoveHLi

okay!!!!!

haha..thanks....yes yes post more of kkr...

because i have almost every single picture of this guy....<- that i thought

but nope

i'm seeing some old ones of him that i never saw!!!!

so go go post some more!!! aznbaby69_79!!!

aza aza fighting!!!

hahahaha....fighting!

wow so many KKR pictures *cough* stalkers *cough* :D he is so cute though ^^ just looking through all his cyworld pics seeing him grow up lolz ^__^

you know it! lmao!

^lets celebrate wit!!!

KKR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha...kkr day....why didn't i think of that?!? :wacko: lmao!

Oh Geezzz...how do you have so many KKR pics?!?!?! =O=

yessss. :)

i looked through all his folders on his cyworld and then looked through my folders of his pictures that i saved from soompi...and don't forget he has a lot of gifs too! just imagine....if i posted all his gifs and pictures that he/other people ps/designed...then there'll be A LOT more...hahhahaha....

i never knew that kkr was THAT much of a camerawhore!!! hahaha..but i'm not complaining!! shoo..i want to see those sexy pictures of him!!

and is it just me..or does sang eun look ooberly fine with that mask thing covering his mouth!!! dammit..he looks sooo sexy everytime he has it on!!!!

it's not just you!

x_ANGiEE if you ever get unconfused and join i'll vote for you!! at first i was reading around your siggy to see who it was haha then i realize it's you!! very pretty ^-^

aznbaby just omg thanks for all the kkr pictures haha there were a few present ones i haven't seen ^______^ and if kkr does come here wow i think he would be amazed on the little timeline picture collection you posted! ^___^!!

you're welcome! but i think that if he does come here he'll be all freaked out because i posted hella pictures of him! lmfao!

Yep. THANKS A LOT AZNBABY69_79!! ^___^"

I know. KKR is very whoa. LOL. My fav ulzzang ^^"

Cept he's not updating very much these days. =\

no problem! ^_^

hahahaha thanks aznbaby69 79 for the kkr legacy

that hot CAMWHORE!!

hahahaha...yes, that hot camwho.re...more coming today!

xD HEHEHHEHE !!! YEAH~~~~~~ SO HAPPY!~ I. LOVE. YOU, aznbaby69_79!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!~ HAHAHAHH~ *runs around in circles* THANK YOU x100000!~ OMG.. CaN`T bReAThE! *gasp gasp* SO mUCh HotTnEsS!~ my love for kkr just grew even more~ x] hehehehe ... thank yoU!~

TT^TT if i was good at photoshop .. i would so photoshop my face in there

teach me namji!~ .......... nevermind ... this is really sad *sobsob hides in my little corner*

good luck naoki-kun!~ good luck solly-chan!~ ^___^

lmao! i love you too! and there's more coming today! and good luck nao!

@dara: thanks for the new lse pic! <3

okay! i'm back with more! KKR DAY to be continued! mwahahahha!

kkr20050220b.jpg

kkr20050221.jpg

kkr20050301.jpg

kkr20050311.jpg

kkr20050311a.jpg

kkr20050311b.jpg

kkr20050311c.jpg

KKR20050311d.jpg

kkr20050311e.jpg

kkr20050311f.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with rok-star.net on it is there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

Guest LoveHLi

MWAHAHAHAH! :wacko:

kkr20050315.jpg

kkr20050315a.jpg

kkr20050315b.jpg

kkr20050315c.jpg

kkr20050323.jpg

kkr20050331.jpg

kkr20050331a.jpg

kkr20050331b.jpg

kkr20050331c.jpg

kkr20050404.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...all credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net (whenever pictures with rok-star.net on it is there..too lazy too look)... and soompi

kkr20050406.jpg

kkr20050407.jpg

kkr20050409.jpg

kkr20050418.jpg

kkr20050418a.jpg

kkr20050419.jpg

kkr20050422.jpg

kkr20050423.jpg

kkr20050423a.jpg

kkr20050425.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

kkr20050425a.jpg

kkr20050505.jpg

kkr20050510.jpg

kkr20050510a.jpg

kkr20050510b.jpg

kkr20050510c.jpg

kkr20050510d.jpg

kkr20050513.jpg

kkr20050514.jpg

kkr20050514a.jpg

kkr20050515.jpg

kkr20050515a.jpg

kkr20050518.jpg

kkr20050518a.jpg

kkr20050518b.jpg

kkr20050518c.jpg

kkr20050518d.jpg

kkr20050520.jpg

kkr20050521.jpg

kkr20050521a.jpg

Archived