ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whitekissx

How do uhlzzangs like... gain thier fame? :huh:

Do they just post up thier pics... and people SPREAD INFO? Or... do they like... have an OFFICIAL SITE for uhlzzangs or something? And you...register? LOL. The second one seems less likely than the first... just wondering. :wacko: And I disliked how people were coming into this thread and bashing uhlzzangs when I was backlogging. :tongue2: I don't get the point of COMING INTO an UHLZZANG THREAD and then talking badly about them. It's pointless and stupid. THEY are the ones with no lives. <_< At least the Soompiers are here because they like to be in here, not to just diss. :P Just my take on it. :sweatingbullets:

SO ANYWAY, please answer... cause I know some attractive people in real life... :wub: yet... they are not uhlzzangs... or... they're not posted up on the internet... ^_^

EDIT// I'm going to abandon my other fics for the time being and start a brand new fic. :sweatingbullets::phew: Reason I'm saying this? I need an uhlzzang girl who's REALLY PRETTY and has a FANTASTIC personality. :lol: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I don't know that many girl uhlzzangs... and uhlzzangs in general. :blush: SO PLEASE HELP~!

*PMing would be preferred and appreciated, but replies are VERY MUCH WELCOMED as well~*

ONE MORE THING!! Sorry if I'm being annoying. >< BUT SHE HAS TO MATCH WITH JAEJOONG-- HERO from DBSK.

Guest twist&fall-

&& ORANGES. how does that look like a POE-TAH-TOE?

lolsssssssss ;]

LOL! i don't know. It looks like one to me. x33

POE-TAH-TOE! *looks at her toe* GAH! POETAHTOE!

YOU ARE ALIVE! D:

--

deh, so that's JJ. she looks a bit like a boy but nonetheless, she's pretty =)

thanks sushii_babii for showing us. ^ ^

Guest miranduh

oh no no you're talking about reita... heheh ruki's the lead singer...

WOOPs. im really bad once i dont listen or get any news on the band for a while...im sorry gazette i screwed you guys over....hahaha now i have to think if they're members of gazette *pushes diru out of head to make room for gazette again*

hm. can i request some pictures of jj?

i like her style.

^i think she means JJ that girlwith that cool japaneseish fashion =)))))

omg i have my first warning level...lmao :( :(

pooooor mui. why?!

SUA's pictures are soooo cute xD!! those class pictures.. we're not so "united" in canada.

Guest witchyangelkk

this is jj; her cyworld is

http://www.cyworld.com/jjjjstyle

Hmm... talking about JJ... whatever happened to Junal? I remember she was intro-ed to this thread at the same time as JJ... and now they're both sorta extinct ^^

(okay.. maybe not extinct.. but ... rare ?)

Argh... .havent come here for ages... AND soo many pages O___O

*runs back to the chinese ulzzang thread*

Guest joongie;love

*Cough .. School uniform is compulsory here in Australia -O-;

Its gay x_X;; You think its nice, but once you continuously wear it .. haha.

But yeah, Shin SolKi is soooo cute ! I like her little bunny ears ~

Guest thequondam

BAOIIII UNNIIIIII, don't leave? :(

EDIT: She left.

Okay, we all should wish her good luck for her finals.

HWAITING !_!

*signs up for the Uljjang family list*

Hello, in case everyone don't know my name. I'm CAT OKAY?!

Shoutout to Pauline, Janice, Baoi (THOUGH SHE'S NOT HERE), Sophie, Nicole, Jina ++

I LOVE SHIN SOLKI.

But her eyebrows are like untrimmed? :/

And Sua is love <3

Guest babyragnarok2

oh mi wahhh... solki's uniform is heckie better than mine!!!oo

kkk..

could i request some pics? of sws and his recent gf? the one who kinda resembles gookhwa in some sort of way...?!oO;;

preeetttyyyy plzzz!

mikkis looks sooo tiny compared to SuA in those pics! SuA looka like she can step of mikki!she's pretty tall!!! haha

oh well..

hello... incase anyone wanna know me (hahah.. surrree)

my name is bonita~~

kk

thnx for the kkr latest kkr pic spam!haha... he's the hottness*sizzle*

Guest aznhybrid

*Cough .. School uniform is compulsory here in Australia -O-;

Its gay x_X;; You think its nice, but once you continuously wear it .. haha.

But yeah, Shin SolKi is soooo cute ! I like her little bunny ears ~

hehe

i bet it does get annoying after awhile

which is why i only wanna wear it to take a pic...

LOL

Guest LoveHLi

does anybody knnow

dong hyun's cyworld and this boys cyworld too

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/x_saur/ahin3.jpg

thanks^^

kim dong hyun -- http://www.cyworld.com/ddonghyuns

yoo ah in (real name: 엄홍식 uhm hong shik) -- http://www.cyworld.com/instruct

How do uhlzzangs like... gain thier fame? :huh:

Do they just post up thier pics... and people SPREAD INFO? Or... do they like... have an OFFICIAL SITE for uhlzzangs or something? And you...register? LOL. The second one seems less likely than the first... just wondering. :wacko: And I disliked how people were coming into this thread and bashing uhlzzangs when I was backlogging. :tongue2: I don't get the point of COMING INTO an UHLZZANG THREAD and then talking badly about them. It's pointless and stupid. THEY are the ones with no lives. <_< At least the Soompiers are here because they like to be in here, not to just diss. :P Just my take on it. :sweatingbullets:

SO ANYWAY, please answer... cause I know some attractive people in real life... :wub: yet... they are not uhlzzangs... or... they're not posted up on the internet... ^_^

EDIT// I'm going to abandon my other fics for the time being and start a brand new fic. :sweatingbullets::phew: Reason I'm saying this? I need an uhlzzang girl who's REALLY PRETTY and has a FANTASTIC personality. :lol: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I don't know that many girl uhlzzangs... and uhlzzangs in general. :blush: SO PLEASE HELP~!

*PMing would be preferred and appreciated, but replies are VERY MUCH WELCOMED as well~*

ONE MORE THING!! Sorry if I'm being annoying. >< BUT SHE HAS TO MATCH WITH JAEJOONG-- HERO from DBSK.

if you haven't read the very 1st post of this thread then i suggest you read it to kinda get an idea of how ulzzangs gain their popularity...and as for your request for pictures...i'll try to post some for you...but i don't know if i can today because i've been really busy lately...hopefully someone can fulfill it for you, but if no one does then i'll find time to do it ^__^

Does anyone know NAMU's Cyworld? :)

http://www.cyworld.com/namu_da

could i request some pics? of sws and his recent gf? the one who kinda resembles gookhwa in some sort of way...?!oO;;

i'll try to post some for you today ^__^;

and for the person who wanted couple pictures yesterday...^__^; i'll try again today to post some for you too...i was really busy ^^;

+edit+

hello everyone! i miss talking with you guys~!

WOOPs. im really bad once i dont listen or get any news on the band for a while...im sorry gazette i screwed you guys over....hahaha now i have to think if they're members of gazette *pushes diru out of head to make room for gazette again*

^i think she means JJ that girlwith that cool japaneseish fashion =)))))

pooooor mui. why?!

SUA's pictures are soooo cute xD!! those class pictures.. we're not so "united" in canada.

hahah its cool... i mean i've never seen reita without the nose thing so if that is him i wouldn't noe but ruki has those lips... diru rocks.. lol but yeah back to ulzzang... lol <b>we're not so "united" in canada</b>... lol those pictures are cute tho...

is it just me or do i not see new pictures of mikki and sua together?

ULJJANG FAMILY LOVEEEEE.

(: I say we list all the "family" members name.

KEKE; CAN I BE A DAUGHTER?!?!? >.<

Baoi can be my mommy. :X

Oh and Sophie can be my daddy; KEKE JK! You know

I love you SOPHIE! ;]

And yes Sophie, we are close enough to be a family!

AND IT'S AN ORANGE PEOPLE! AN ORANGE! <the graphic

i made> NOT a potato [lol angie unni]

I want to be in the family... I'm up for adoption(sp)

okay so i have a huge problem... i just got a new compy and i can't get into cyworld... even if i turn off the pop up blocker...

but yeah i went to the school and went to jj's site... i see people are taking bout her again so yeah... here's sum pictures of her... i don't can't access junal's page anymore... i dunno wat happen...

but yeah sum of these are old and sum are kinda new... she hasn't updated yet...

9001.jpg

006.jpg

012.jpg

-2.jpg

-10.jpg

-14.jpg

-13.jpg

super cute... hahaha

-12.jpg

<33333 this picture...

-15.jpg

-7.jpg

this is kimz... she's a hottie... thats jj's friend... they look so much alike... I WANT HER HAIR!!! or their's...>_<

DSCN04422713.jpg

-4.jpg

RiderKimz7324.jpg

-11.jpg

-8.jpg

i think this is her bf??? yes... lol he's cute...

-9.jpg

credits: cyworld, ulzzangs, me, photobucket...

btw HI CAT!!!! i dun think i noe you... ahhaah

Guest Janice<3

i want to be in the uljjang family. as the youngest sister =D lmfao.

i loveeeeeeee joo inho's pictures<3 gosh he's a hottie.

jj's cool. i absolutely love her style. woohoo!!! =D

Archived