hmm well this thread is certainly growing. maybe starting this thread again is a good thing. it's easier for people to go through the pages, for now. and it seems like there's more people now. or is it just because i haven't been here for a while

lol. i read the convo about kim hee sun. its so funny how she just pops out of nowhere but we dont really care for her anymore. she was a big impact in eric's life but now we just brush her off. haha.

ohh when is june's diary coming out? a bed scene huh? good thing it's nothing sizzling or else i'd be sizzling :blush:

Guest *Missy-J

Thannks naxareth for starting this thread! we need to recognise his accomplishments as a singer/rapper and an actor. I personally believe that he is capable doing far better than the rest of SHINHWA. Well...he IS! LOL ERIC IS MY HERO!

Guest travelgirl

^^ welcome missy-j! *waves*

aigooo, eric shines on his own merit but with shinhwa, his talents are well complimented... <3333

Join our GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheeeee

Hi Farah!!!!!! ricsyung reigns supreme!!!!! kekekeke

Guest Bflymermaid

Yeah, i saw her acting in some drama, forgot what :lol: Hmmm..pic of Kim Hee Sun coming rite up:

Recent pic of her and Jackie Chan for the premiere of their movie 'The Myth'

9420050823_18613408.jpg

Random pic

b020050818_18504346.jpg

oh so this is eric's ex :D thank you for posting pics... she's pretty ... but yeah she kind of looks like eric's latest too :D

Guest WanMinBin

Hi all you Eric-sshi lovers! *big wave* :lol:

I've always been a soompi member (under diff username) but was never active cos this place is simply too fast for me. now that it has restarted, i'm going to give it a go. B)

something random.... I love Eric-sshi coz his smile is too sweet to resist. :lol:

Guest ericmania

eric's ex gf Kim Hee Sun

b020050818_18504346.jpg

She is not Kim Hee Sun so I wonder that Who is she?

If you see the nose,mouth and face of the both are difference.

This Kim Hee Sun

nc4901304zm.jpg

5744jk.jpg

Guest sinister

I still don't see Sarah.

u dont? i just posted last night. *waves frantically* here i am!!

wow ... this thread is moving too fast for me. i had about 6 pages to go through before posting!! :blink: anyways ... super thanks to all that posted really great pics of eric ... hmmm ... ericmania, beck, naxareth and to all (sorry ... so hard to remember all the names since i did go 6 pages back ... and my eyes are literally drooping off! :lol::lol: ) .... thanks!!!

SINISTER : you're back!!! hello hello!! we are surely going to get super overload of pics, mvs, articles on eric from you!!!

haha, tomorrow will be the official start of my exams (had a break after my english paper on tuesday). so... i might not be able to post alot of stuff for the time being cos i think im gonna be quite busy trying to cramp all the facts into my head. BUT, once my exams are over (oh boy, i cant wait!), i promise to flood this thread with goodies again :D .

eric's ex gf Kim Hee Sun

as toy_jangjay has already mentioned, that's NOT kim hee sun. gosh... hasnt any1 else realised that? that girl in the pic is a totally different person.

-----

i have also noticed quite a number of newbies in here. welcome everyone! hope to see u guys post often ^.^ .

Guest ericmania

1025996B.jpg

1025995B.jpg

1026001B.jpg

1026006B.jpg

1026009B.jpg

credit:21cn+popcornfor2

u dont? i just posted last night. *waves frantically* here i am!!

haha, tomorrow will be the official start of my exams (had a break after my english paper on tuesday). so... i might not be able to post alot of stuff for the time being cos i think im gonna be quite busy trying to cramp all the facts into my head. BUT, once my exams are over (oh boy, i cant wait!), i promise to flood this thread with goodies again :D .

as toy_jangjay has already mentioned, that's NOT kim hee sun. gosh... hasnt any1 else realised that? that girl in the pic is a totally different person.

-----

i have also noticed quite a number of newbies in here. welcome everyone! hope to see u guys post often ^.^ .

wow :lol: Hi sinister.