On 2016-09-14 at 6:26 AM, PutriSalju said:

Nice to see them again. Excited for October comeback. I hope they'll have new variety show like Shinhwa Broadcast :)

Eric still keeping his Do Kyung's hair. Well, I'm sure he use another haircut for the comeback lol

His Dokyung's hair is good but yes I think he'll have something different for the comeback. 

As for a new variety show, I doubt it very much because it's not easy to get a deal with a network like when they started out Shinhwa Broadcast.  And beside, it requires everyone to commit to the show.  One of the reasons they said when they ended Shinhwa Broadcast that it's meaningless if Shinhwa Broadcast is not all 6 of them.  

If there's any variety show like Shinbang, I think it's just a mini one for the comeback instead of a long run one.   I'm happy with a mini Shinbang as well :) 

Eric is very quiet on SNS.  I hope he spent good time with his family and his love ones over Chuseok holidays.  A fan who had many lucky run in with Eric when Shinhwa is on tours oversea (she happened to stay at the same hotel or on the same flight, she's not saesang lol), she once told me Eric often keeps quiet when he's in public space, not making big gestures/noise (I'm a celebrity) to attract attention.  He's polite when he's spotted/approached but he doesn't do/say things to attract attention.  I guess this is how Ninja Eric can keep his privacy when he goes out. :)

tumblr_ndahixxjHb1rvbzggo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ndahixxjHb1rvbzggo2_r3_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Phi said:

His Dokyung's hair is good but yes I think he'll have something different for the comeback. 

As for a new variety show, I doubt it very much because it's not easy to get a deal with a network like when they started out Shinhwa Broadcast.  And beside, it requires everyone to commit to the show.  One of the reasons they said when they ended Shinhwa Broadcast that it's meaningless if Shinhwa Broadcast is not all 6 of them.  

If there's any variety show like Shinbang, I think it's just a mini one for the comeback instead of a long run one.   I'm happy with a mini Shinbang as well :) 

Eric is very quiet on SNS.  I hope he spent good time with his family and love ones over Chuseok holidays.  A fan who had many lucky run in with Eric when Shinhwa is on tours oversea (she happened to stay at the same hotel or on the same flight, she's not saesang lol) told me Eric's often keeps quiet when he's in public space, not making big gestures/noise (I'm a celebrity) to attract attention.  He's polite when he's spotted/approached but he doesn't do/say things to attract attention.  I guess this is how Ninja Eric can keep his privacy when he goes out. :)

Hi Phi, I'm curious how did Eric spend the Chuseok, huh?

I really enjoyed watching his latest drama. I find "OHYA" good. Beautiful in so many ways. Everything is shot so well and presented so beautifully. Their good chemistry is completely believable and Eric is so endearing. I watched this drama purely for Eric, I have to say.  This drama is I guess an hour per EP and I actually didn’t feel it. There is a lot of warmth as you experience the characters. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, I'm curious how did Eric spend the Chuseok, huh?

I really enjoyed watching his latest drama. I find "OHYA" good. Beautiful in so many ways. Everything is shot so well and presented so beautifully. Their good chemistry is completely believable and Eric is so endearing. I watched this drama purely for Eric, I have to say.  This drama is I guess an hour per EP and I actually didn’t feel it. There is a lot of warmth as you experience the characters. :P

hahaha Willenette dear, your question is my question too bb!!  I just hope he gets to spend the holidays nicely with his family and his love ones before being busy with Shinhwa's comeback. 

Eric as Dokyung has his share of frustration for me as a viewer, well, not just his character but all the main characters all have their shares of WTF moments during the drama hahaha  But like most, it's not about perfect characters or perfect life.  OHYA is a drama we learn from their mistakes and flaws (sounds too cliche? :lol:).  I really miss the time when they were the next door couple.  It's so cute and gives me lot of heart warming/fluttering and funny moments

tumblr_o6yhrhIXLD1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_o6yhrhIXLD1rvbzggo2_540.gif

Then comes the time when that “virtual husband” answers the call lol :lol:

tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo4_400.gif  tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo1_400.gif

tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo6_400.gif  tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo5_400.gif

tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo3_400.gif  tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo2_400.gif

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Phi said:

hahaha Willenette dear, your question is my question too bb!!  I just hope he gets to spend the holidays nicely with his family and his love ones before being busy with Shinhwa's comeback. 

Eric as Dokyung has his share of frustration for me as a viewer, well, not just his character but all the main characters all have their shares of WTF moments during the drama hahaha  But like most, it's not about perfect characters or perfect life.  OHYA is a drama we learn from their mistakes and flaws (sounds too cliche? :lol:).  I really miss the time when they were the next door couple.  It's so cute and gives me lot of heart warming/fluttering and funny moments

Then comes the time when that “virtual husband” answers the call lol :lol:

Phi, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. How I missed it! It really was an opportunity for Eric to show his acting chops in a different genre. Eric looking more appealing in that drama. He's an eye candy. :P

@willenette, he had done different gerned and a variety of characters, from a gangster, a slacker, a bum, prince charming as a chaebol's son... it can't be help with his handsomeness when he's in a normal character :) 

I wish he does action/cop next but with Shinhwa's activities, I take whatever he can fit in. :) 

How lucky this person live in the neighborhood. Gottta see RicSyung often then :) that black cone, boo. :P 

2016.09.16 Shinhwa Eric Spotted Walking His Dog Gomdori

tumblr_inline_odlfltMXMV1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Translation of the texts:

To all Eric fans, it seems this posting could become a Chuseok present for you^^
I just met Shinhwa's Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk) and his dog moments ago. 
Although I'm also a resident like him, I'm his fan too.
We shared greetings, and upon me asking
he said that it's his pet dog which he takes care of by himself.^^
Really cute. Can you see the photo? 

Source: e_yul + translated by sumi13 + via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

*Sneaks in* Psst why is it so quiet? I expect it to be bustling here with the surprise news about Eric going on 3 meals a day, I'm excited, anyone is? It will be subbed right? I hope it will so I can get to watch it. Oct seems to be an exciting month, TVN awards, err maybe also APAN awards? Shinwa comeback and now Eric's going on 3 meals a day. Looking forward :wub::lol: (Can they ask HJ to appear as a special guest? :P)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Phi said:

Just read something exciting!  We will probably get to see Eric before Shinhwa's comeback!
I don't know the exact broadcast date but hopefully soon. :)

YAAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7xsrwVnNv1qciizwo3_250.gif  tumblr_m7xsrwVnNv1qciizwo2_250.gif

so the news is out! 

Eric will be on Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village with Leo Seo Jin & Yun Kyun Sang!  The episode will be broadcast on October 14th... That's one heck of an early preview.  I thought it's next week or the week after... I guess this will be just before Shinhwa's comeback! There's a wack load of articles on naver and my Tline on Twitter just practically burst with joy! :) 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1016787

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016091623443197491&outlink=2&SVEC

CsfFHR7VUAAll8A.jpg

'삼시세끼' 화면 캡처 / 사진=tvN 제공

20160916000078_0.jpgimage

(사진=tvN )

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

*Sneaks in* Psst why is it so quiet? I expect it to be bustling here with the surprise news about Eric going on 3 meals a day, I'm excited, anyone is? It will be subbed right? I hope it will so I can get to watch it. Oct seems to be an exciting month, TVN awards, err maybe also APAN awards? Shinwa comeback and now Eric's going on 3 meals a day. Looking forward :wub::lol: (Can they ask HJ to appear as a special guest? :P)

HAHAHAHAHA I was too excited and people were just bursting out with joy on Twitter than to update on Soompi :)  It's cute Korean fans are celebrating with lots of treat draws on Twitter :) 

October is an exciting month indeed.  I don't put my hope much for APAN award but I'll sure vote for uri next-door-couple despite the stiff competitions.  I really doubt RicHyun will attend since it's close to Shinhwa's comeback for Eric and Hyunjin probably be busy with the filming of her new drama... tbh, I was worried if both can attend tvN's award at all (especially Hyunjin with her filming schedule).  It'd be great if they and OHYA team show up on OHYA's special show case on Day 1.

I saw a special clip for tvN award that had Cho Jin Woong & Lee Je Hoon fooling around in a suit jacket with shorts on lol.  Don't understand a thing but it was hella funny.  How I wish OHYA cast has a feature also for tvN award :) 

btw, Eric guesting on 3 Meals A Day doesn't come as a surprise but he was invited in early July... http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110449638

Cse3PrEXYAA-9zN.jpg

I'm still pity Taxi's invitation when they were filming OHYA for Eric & Hyunjin didn't pull through

• Like 4

@Phi yes I saw that TVN promo too,it was really funny though like you I don't understand a single thingy. still it was funny :w00t: they should have record a special AOHY feature for the awards when they did the commentary back then.

I'm worrying too! whether they will appear for the TVN awards, I hope they do, since AOHY is so special to both of them or even all of them!

RD? I'm still sore at Jump for not confirming any news on it...and yeah that TAXI thingy too :(

Hehe twitterland is abuzz! I'm just glad the Moon is back! :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@Phi yes I saw that TVN promo too,it was really funny though like you I don't understand a single thingy. still it was funny :w00t: they should have record a special AOHY feature for the awards when they did the commentary back then.

I'm worrying too! whether they will appear for the TVN awards, I hope they do, since AOHY is so special to both of them or even all of them!

RD? I'm still sore at Jump for not confirming any news on it...and yeah that TAXI thingy too :(

Hehe twitterland is abuzz! I'm just glad the Moon is back! :lol:

yeah it seems pretty long and since casting news come out for that drama and yet no confirmation or turning down notice yet the filming preparation seems to be progressing according to sightings, bits & pieces from SNS.... I think when it takes this long, it's more likely she accepting the offers, just ironing out few things.  That's what it is with Eric's casting news.. so may be the same with Hyunjin too. :) 

There was no way they could cramp that TAXI thing during OHYA filming.  I'm guessing they might had done it if the news peeps didn't fly out the dating rumor. :( 

btw, not sure how long you'll be in Seoul for... but it's awesome if you get to see tvn Award hahaha  If not, I hope you bump into Hyunjin when she's filming :)  Have fun and enjoy your Seoul/Korea trip :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Phi said:

yeah it seems pretty long and since casting news come out for that drama and yet no confirmation or turning down notice yet the filming preparation seems to be progressing according to sightings, bits & pieces from SNS.... I think when it takes this long, it's more likely she accepting the offers, just ironing out few things.  That's what it is with Eric's casting news.. so may be the same with Hyunjin too. :) 

There was no way the could cramp that TAXI thing during OHYA filming.  I'm guessing they might had done it if the news peeps didn't fly out the dating rumor. :( 

btw, not sure how long you'll be in Seoul for... but it's awesome if you get to see tvn Award hahaha  If not, I hope you bump into Hyunjin when she's filming :)  Have fun and enjoy your Seoul/Korea trip :)

Oh you knew I was going to Seoul? Thanks but well I never had luck meeting stars on my trips but my cousins whom I'm travelling with has, so I'm hoping to rub off their luck and bump into HyunJin or Eric. I would be thanking my lucky stars if I ever did. I'm still thinking of staking out at the red carpet of the TVN award but I arrive on that day so it may be hard. I have many things to look forward to in Oct! 

• Like 2

2016.09.16 Cha Seung Won goes and Lee Seo Jin comes, this time with Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang (Three Meals A Day)

2016091707002511524-540x270_99_201609170

Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin have left. Now Lee Seo Jin is here. The farm edition and the fishing village edition have swopped places. This time he’ll feature in Season 3 of the fishing village edition.

The preview of Season 3 was shown during the broadcast of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day – Geochang edition” on 16 September, and the unexpected preview was a surprise for viewers.

In the preview, together with familiar scenes of life by the sea, Lee Seo Jin made his entrance. PD Na Young Suk tells Lee Seo Jin after showing him a photo of a boat, “Hyung, you’re going to take this boat and go to the island.” Lee Seo Jin, left speechless, asked, “Does that even make sense?” But then the shot cuts away to scenes of Lee Seo Jin on the boat. Lee Seo Jin’s charm of doing what he’s asked to even while grumbling, is a main reason why viewers are anticipating the new season.

Na PD had earlier hinted during the media conference for “Three Meals A Day – Geochang edition” that “Including Cha Seung Won, all the fishing village members have returned to land. Then who would be going to the fishing village?”

“It may be too early to say who it is, but I would like that arrogant person to have a strong taste (of the fishing village).” While it was a hint then, Na PD really managed to make Lee Seo Jin head to the fishing village after all.

2016091623175882722-540x1478_99_20160917

Besides Lee Seo Jin, new faces were all revealed – Shinhwa’s Eric, as well as Yoon Kyun Sang. Eric has made many appearances on variety programmes as a member of Shinhwa, but has rarely appeared in his solo capacity. But there is plenty of interest to see what side of himself he will show, given his abundant variety sense. Viewers are also anticipating his chemistry with Lee Seo Jin, having co-starred in the MBC drama ‘Phoenix’.

Na PD has publicly stated in interviews before that he would like to work with Yoon Kyun Sang. In a previous interview, “I heard from writer Kim Young Hyun of ‘Six Flying Dragons’ that (Yoon Kyun Sang) has an off-the-wall charm to him. I have faith in the people recommended by my colleagues.”

Yoon Kyun Sang later replied to Na PD’s love-call through another interview, “I’m always ready to run to him.”

Attention is now on whether Yoon Kyun Sang can continue the success of Na PD’s ‘maknae line’ of Lee Seunggi, Son Ho Joon, Ahn Jae Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk, and amass love and affection from the viewers.

The preview showed Lee Seo Jin and Eric reuniting after 12 years and Yoon Kyun Sang’s zealous enthusiasm, and while family chemistry formed the essence of the Geochang edition, anticipation is building to see what interesting direction the unique combination of Lee Seo Jin-Eric-Yoon Kyun Sang will take.

“Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village Season 3” will air its first episode on 14 October at 9.15pm.

Source: 10asia via Naver
Translation by: Absolutshinhwa

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Oh you knew I was going to Seoul? Thanks but well I never had luck meeting stars on my trips but my cousins whom I'm travelling with has, so I'm hoping to rub off their luck and bump into HyunJin or Eric. I would be thanking my lucky stars if I ever did. I'm still thinking of staking out at the red carpet of the TVN award but I arrive on that day so it may be hard. I have many things to look forward to in Oct! 

I was searching up on Twitter and I think your tweet to Gossong popped up B) hahaha  It didn't register right away then I saw your ID and I'm pretty sure the one on Twitter is you (cuz with the exact same ID) :) 

I still wish you the best if the temptation work out.  It would be an awesome experience seeing all these celebs on at the red carpet!

Love this set of pics.  So cute!! HAHAHAHAHA :)

tumblr_o62b0hDogb1rvbzggo1_500.gif

tumblr_o6dbz6Xaz21qckmvno1_500.jpg

tumblr_o6dbz6Xaz21qckmvno6_500.jpg

tumblr_o6dbz6Xaz21qckmvno7_500.jpg

tumblr_o6dbz6Xaz21qckmvno10_500.jpg

tumblr_o6dbz6Xaz21qckmvno2_500.jpg

• Like 6

@Phi Ahahaha yes I created twitter just to vote, I'm totally new in it, and same name so its easy for me to remember :sweatingbullets:

It would be a lifetime experience if I get to see those stars you see only on screen in REAL, that would be surreal. But the crowd may be too overwhelming and I may not actually see them unless you are right in front :( 

I hope Shinwa comeback would be around that period I'm there there's a chance to see them promoting somewhere? I don't know, what do they do for their comeback besides appearing on TV.

• Like 1

So happy...so happy...yippieeeee....We can see our Eric before Shinhwa comeback. I never watched 3 Meals A Day but I will this time because of him. Eric is full of surprise. He's like always giving us heart attack. We thought all this time he was being so quiet but actually he had filming with lee Seo Jin and Yoon Kyun Sang. My oppa is really unpredictable. I hope everything goes smoothly. We all know how awkward he is in front of the strangers. BUt if he decided to take the offer, I hope it's not just for the sake of TvN or Na PD who was continiously chasing hi but because he really wants to. And A bit relieve that Lee Seo Jin is there with him since they're close since Bulsae period. Na PD, please take care my oppa. This is Eric we're talking about. The guy is naturally funny and 'weird'. So, please let us know his weirdness through your hands, Na PD...kkkkkk

And for the guest, can't they invite their girls? Such as Choi Ji Woo for Lee Seo Jin (eheeem....), Seo Hyun Jin (if nothing happen between them, we can confirm through this show...lol) or the cute clumsy girl Jung Yumi (I imagine she calls him "Eric Oppahhh!!!! severytime she needs help XD) and Park Shin Hye (for uri maknae, Yoon Kyun Sang).

• Like 1