The DVD is too expensive for me...  I think I should eat grass from now on :sweatingbullets:

Just my thoughts

So, nowadays due to OHYA syndrome everyone started become so delulu about Eric and Seo Hyun Jin relationship including journalists. I can't blame them since I also one of them but the more I see, the more it seems give disbenefit to both of them. Fans make up stories which I think they shouldn't do that just for satisfy their delulu like making false translation.  I mean, if it's true, it's okay and I'm happy of course but if it's not, I don't think Richyun like it.

Some said Eric chasing Hyun Jin is kinda bit too much for me. Why? Eric is known has good manner and gentle towards all of his co-stars. I know some new fans sometimes lurking here so, I will write what I know about him based on what I saw from BTS of his dramas before to avoid misunderstand about Richyun relationship.

Eric always care and very protective towards all of his co-stars.

Maybe many don't know that Eric failed to enter active duty in military service due to major accident that he got during Wolf drama because he wanted to save Han Ji Min's life from car (which is one of the action that time. Does it mean Eric loved Han Ji Min because he save her life? I don't know for sure how he felt towards her but that time everyone knew that Eric is Park Shi Yeon's boy friend. But he saved her life because he wanted to protect his co-star. I heard that time Shi Yeon crying baby in the hospital seeing her boy getting major injury. The good point after this incident, Eric and Han Ji Min became close. perhaps until now, since in last interview he still saying that he would like to work with Han Ji Min again.

Yumi in Que Sera Sera and Discovery of Romance

He likes to play with Yumi. I mean, he seems so comfy around her because both has same personality, 4D. But, Yumi has problem with speech or interviews in front of many people. So, she always asked Eric to complete her sentences if they appear together. And Eric so many times did it for her and the only female lead that I think always ordering something to Eric and Eric always did it happily was Yumi. He seems always give in to her. But I totally understand since Yumi is so cute lol...

Han Ye Seul-Spy Myung Wol

Han Ye Seul got a lot of action tasks in Spy Myung Wol. When she and Eric got the same scene, Eric shield her head from the debris of ashes and small rocks using his own hands. In fact, the one that became mediator of messy production between PD and Han Ye Seul  was Eric. He took them having lunch together by his own money.

So...my point is, we can ship Richyun but saying non sense stuff is not a good way. As much as I love Eric with Hyun Jin (and other co-stars), I think making up the stories such as Eric chasing her and such are really unappropriate. Why should Eric chasing her? Just because he spotted behind her? Hye Bin and other casts were there too but fans only capatured them and make their own conclusions. Who knows he already attached to someone else? Or even if he still single,making up stories are really not good.

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

The DVD is too expensive for me...  I think I should eat grass from now on :sweatingbullets:

Just my thoughts

So, nowadays due to OHYA syndrome everyone started become so delulu about Eric and Seo Hyun Jin relationship including journalists. I can't blame them since I also one of them but the more I see, the more it seems give disbenefit to both of them. Fans make up stories which I think they shouldn't do that just for satisfy their delulu like making false translation.  I mean, if it's true, it's okay and I'm happy of course but if it's not, I don't think Richyun like it.

Some said Eric chasing Hyun Jin is kinda bit too much for me. Why? Eric is known has good manner and gentle towards all of his co-stars. I know some new fans sometimes lurking here so, I will write what I know about him based on what I saw from BTS of his dramas before to avoid misunderstand about Richyun relationship.

Eric always care and very protective towards all of his co-stars.

Maybe many don't know that Eric failed to enter active duty in military service due to major accident that he got during Wolf drama because he wanted to save Han Ji Min's life from car (which is one of the action that time. Does it mean Eric loved Han Ji Min because he save her life? I don't know for sure how he felt towards her but that time everyone knew that Eric is Park Shi Yeon's boy friend. But he saved her life because he wanted to protect his co-star. I heard that time Shi Yeon crying baby in the hospital seeing her boy getting major injury. The good point after this incident, Eric and Han Ji Min became close. perhaps until now, since in last interview he still saying that he would like to work with Han Ji Min again.

Yumi in Que Sera Sera and Discovery of Romance

He likes to play with Yumi. I mean, he seems so comfy around her because both has same personality, 4D. But, Yumi has problem with speech or interviews in front of many people. So, she always asked Eric to complete her sentences if they appear together. And Eric so many times did it for her and the only female lead that I think always ordering something to Eric and Eric always did it happily was Yumi. He seems always give in to her. But I totally understand since Yumi is so cute lol...

Han Ye Seul-Spy Myung Wol

Han Ye Seul got a lot of action tasks in Spy Myung Wol. When she and Eric got the same scene, Eric shield her head from the debris of ashes and small rocks using his own hands. In fact, the one that became mediator of messy production between PD and Han Ye Seul  was Eric. He took them having lunch together by his own money.

So...my point is, we can ship Richyun but saying non sense stuff is not a good way. As much as I love Eric with Hyun Jin (and other co-stars), I think making up the stories such as Eric chasing her and such are really unappropriate. Why should Eric chasing her? Just because he spotted behind her? Hye Bin and other casts were there too but fans only capatured them and make their own conclusions. Who knows he already attached to someone else? Or even if he still single,making up stories are really not good.

Hi Putri, hahaha - I'm one of those many who didn't know about this - Thanks for sharing this tidbits, dear. Still, Eric was able to serve the military despite of that, huh? I loved the couple then....Sigh.........that they didn't end-up forever. Well, they have their own loves to live now. :P

@PutriSalju thanks for the long run down on how Eric is so caring to all the people he act with.  In fact he's well loved by all on the OHYA set. In truth he's probably even more caring towards his Shinhwa buddies.... Sometimes to the extent that I cringe :sweatingbullets:

I agree with you that shippers shouldn't take things too far in the delusional state and I'm sure it'll pass like all things will with time. 

And I don't think the fan(s) mean anything nasty by suggesting that he was chasing her.  Take it that they really find the show so believeble and they really want the pairing to work. And really even if it was his gallantry protective nature showing, it's ok right. Because the idol you ship is a magnanimous person as long as it didn't mean anyone harm or hurt. That's probably the strongest point about Eric isn't it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kopifan said:

@PutriSalju thanks for the long run down on how Eric is so caring to all the people he act with.  In fact he's well loved by all on the OHYA set. In truth he's probably even more caring towards his Shinhwa buddies.... Sometimes to the extent that I cringe :sweatingbullets:

I agree with you that shippers shouldn't take things too far in the delusional state and I'm sure it'll pass like all things will with time. 

And I don't think the fan(s) mean anything nasty by suggesting that he was chasing her.  Take it that they really find the show so believeble and they really want the pairing to work. And really even if it was his gallantry protective nature showing, it's ok right. Because the idol you ship is a magnanimous person as long as it didn't mean anyone harm or hurt. That's probably the strongest point about Eric isn't it?

you meant Eric's bromance with Shinhwa members? If so, it's no surprised since I was the same when I first knew Eric and Shinhwa.  It's not just Eric but all members are like that when it comes to bromance. :) 

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Putri, hahaha - I'm one of those many who didn't know about this - Thanks for sharing this tidbits, dear. Still, Eric was able to serve the military despite of that, huh? I loved the couple then....Sigh.........that they didn't end-up forever. Well, they have their own loves to live now. :P

Yes he was able to serve since it was 2 years after that Wolf accident.  He was initially going for active duty but because of the back injury from Wolf, he got public service after they reassessed him before the enlistment.

@innasalvatore, "I felt naturally fluttered" It's the thing with rom-com. When things feel natural, it transpires across the screen.

That survey about spouse's kiss/bed scenes. It's really hat off to the the BFs/GFs, hubbies & wives of actors and actresses, especially if they're not in the same profession.  There gotta be a lot of understanding and trust. Eric-Hyujin type a kiss reference, they really set the benchmark for K-drama kiss scenes don't they?  and nothing is wrong with that :) 

Seriously what the heck these shippers cooking?  How / where they SEE/HEAR of this RESTROOM even the Shinhwa fans didn't know about???? The only one they were seen was that ONE vapp at the backstage of their concert in MARCH (BEFORE the OHYA filming even started).  They were fooling around and showing the restroom backstage but there WASN'T any mention of Hyunjin.  The only thing that remotely related to OHYA was Junjin smashed a cake on Eric's face and they wished for the drama to be success.  That was it.  

I don't care if it's meant to be joke because it's disrespectful to Shinhwa, especially to Hyunjin and her fans.  Imagine if people think it's for real.  :angry:  I feel really bad we seem to be more divided because of such made-up speculations/jokes like this.

@kopifan I'm one of Richyun shipper just like most of us OHYA fans. But I feel uncomfortable about the make up stories. I saw so many things in instagram which are so delulu and wasn't right. I understand the feeling of those fans, but making un-truth stories aren't good. We'll make both of them become far away. I don't mind when I saw the comments which kinda pervy like both of them used tongue when kissing or touching accidentally private parts of their body because somehow it was true lol... But I saw the comments in instgram and random in websites saying Eric had sorry *erect**n after kissing her in episode 9 or Hyun jin's bo*bs showed sexual stimulation after clam kiss it was so dis-respect because it wasn't true. How can they are so delulu like that? :sweatingbullets:

You're so right about Shinhwa bromance. If we're not familiar with them, we may think they're weird and perhaps that's why you feel they're cringe because at first I knew Shinhwa, I also think the same.They like to show off how close they're. But if you watch Shinhwa Broadcast you can see they're real buddy. They're joking around, teasing and fooling each other just like how buddies should be. Their friendship is more than 18 years. They used to give and take something to each other (just like how we do with our siblings). They're close more than real siblings, especially Eric and Andy. Even their parents are so close to each other. I'm sure many drama fans not too familiar with kpop boyband. But believe me, Shinhwa is the symbol of friendship that we may just have in a dream. The struggling, hard work and team work is top notch. I can't push OHYA fans to like Shinhwa but I hope they can appreciate what they've done. Many people praised Eric because he can keep the group all these years but all the members also did great job because they're willingly to follow Eric and give their best for the team. 

However, as much as close Shinhwa member, I heard they really respect each other's private life. So, I don't think they'll talk about dating rumour, lovers or such. So, whoever said Shinhwa talk about Hyun Jin in rest room, I'm sure they're so delulu.

I really hope there's an opportunity for Richyun to work together again for giving us even better performance than in OHYA. I hope the best for both of them (and also the team). They all so nice people. OHYA team production also very nice.

@willenette Eric-Han Ji Min chemistry was so good even without skinships. Just like Eric's wish , I hope they can be together in a project again^^.

13 hours ago, Phi said:

Yes he was able to serve since it was 2 years after that Wolf accident.  He was initially going for active duty but because of the back injury from Wolf, he got public service after they reassessed him before the enlistment.

Hi Phi, oh, ye, I remember then that I saw some of his photos  working at subway/train station - please correct me if I'm wrong, dear. Good, that his injury wasn't that bad enough for him to be exempted completely from the military.  :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@willenette Eric-Han Ji Min chemistry was so good even without skinships. Just like Eric's wish , I hope they can be together in a project again^^.

Hi Putri, I guess I have to believe you although I've not watched "Wolf" - Like Eric, I hope they could work together again. :P

On 7/17/2016 at 9:09 AM, PutriSalju said:

@lavender2love Of course Park Do Kyung will be forever in our heart and whenever we see Eric, we will see Park Do Kyung too :). I mean to say, I'm ready for him to take another path of his another job which is idol LoL... Shinhwa will have comeback soon. And usually Eric will work behind the scene with Lee Min Woo (another Shinhwa member) for composing and selecting song. So, we will see more rough looks of Eric and not Park Do Kyung clean style...hehehe... I know that new fans of him not familiar with Shinhwa. But I trully hope they can still support him as the leader of Shinhwa and give love to the group too.

@betchay Eric has darker skin than other korean. Putting him in too much BB cream will give so much contrast. The stylist should just let his face less make up. I saw Eric in person, less make up (no make up) is the best of him. But oh well, since it's formal event and with too many blitz, I hope the stylist learn new technique for giving the best look of him. For our satisfaction. LOL.

Yeah too much BB cream huhuhuhu - it was so obvious...how can his stylist did that huh!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

Yeah too much BB cream huhuhuhu - it was so obvious...how can his stylist did that huh!

Hi Jusyed ye, it's either too much & wasn't blended very well on his face or because of the flash photography. Sometimes in person the BB Cream is fine but in a photo where there was a flash it looks white. That's why, many don't use it if they know they'll be taking pictures with flash. BB creams have SPF and the white particles in sunscreen reflect the light, making the face look white. I know BB Creams tend to adjust to match skin tone. When it's too much it makes you look like ghosts, though - hahaha. Many people comment on how great K-people’s skin looks, especially K-pop stars. BB Cream and makeup play a huge role and K-pop stars wear a lot of makeup! One of the things I really like about Korea is there isn’t the same obsession with masculinity as the West, and masculinity is often defined in a different way to Western Culture. At first, I didn't really believe the hype about BB Creams but they're kind of magical. I remember one time when I was in Seoul I bought my best friend BB Cream as a present - What I found most amusing was the look of horror on the sales girls faces when I tested out the darker toned cream on my hand to make sure the colour was like her. They said "too dark! too dark!" Hahaha - but, CC Cream is my new best friend now - :P

Amusing drinking habits and stories of your favorite celebs

That's right!  Your favorite idols and celebrities drink, and everybody knows the drinking culture in South Korea is big, big, big - but more interestingly, what are some of their normal drinking habits, like the things they always do when drunk, or some hilarious stories from when they were drunk?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Eric once took off his clothes and ran up and down the stairs naked

misc_1468962728_e_eric.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@kopifan I'm one of Richyun shipper just like most of us OHYA fans. But I feel uncomfortable about the make up stories. I saw so many things in instagram which are so delulu and wasn't right. I understand the feeling of those fans, but making un-truth stories aren't good. We'll make both of them become far away. I don't mind when I saw the comments which kinda pervy like both of them used tongue when kissing or touching accidentally private parts of their body because somehow it was true lol... But I saw the comments in instgram and random in websites saying Eric had sorry *erect**n after kissing her in episode 9 or Hyun jin's bo*bs showed sexual stimulation after clam kiss it was so dis-respect because it wasn't true. How can they are so delulu like that? :sweatingbullets:

You're so right about Shinhwa bromance. If we're not familiar with them, we may think they're weird and perhaps that's why you feel they're cringe because at first I knew Shinhwa, I also think the same.They like to show off how close they're. But if you watch Shinhwa Broadcast you can see they're real buddy. They're joking around, teasing and fooling each other just like how buddies should be. Their friendship is more than 18 years. They used to give and take something to each other (just like how we do with our siblings). They're close more than real siblings, especially Eric and Andy. Even their parents are so close to each other. I'm sure many drama fans not too familiar with kpop boyband. But believe me, Shinhwa is the symbol of friendship that we may just have in a dream. The struggling, hard work and team work is top notch. I can't push OHYA fans to like Shinhwa but I hope they can appreciate what they've done. Many people praised Eric because he can keep the group all these years but all the members also did great job because they're willingly to follow Eric and give their best for the team. 

However, as much as close Shinhwa member, I heard they really respect each other's private life. So, I don't think they'll talk about dating rumour, lovers or such. So, whoever said Shinhwa talk about Hyun Jin in rest room, I'm sure they're so delulu.

I really hope there's an opportunity for Richyun to work together again for giving us even better performance than in OHYA. I hope the best for both of them (and also the team). They all so nice people. OHYA team production also very nice.

Dispite i'm a shipper, i really dun like delulu things and analysis, especially things that over the level "delulu". Watching the drama, especially the kiss sences, i always wonder whether there is "something" between the 2 leads or not, cause the chemistry was too gud. In the last ep, when Hae Young kissed Do Kyung on the sofa, that kiss was really....haizzz, really natural as lovers :(. But as many of my posts on drama thread n on shipper paradise, i have never talked about what was on the whole 18 eps and all the BTS. Work is work. Even they had "some", we can't be sure through what they acted or preparation for acting cause noone has the ability to jump into Eric n Hyun Jin's hearts n minds. Watch their acting only makes my heart fluttered. I only had a logic analysis and thought there maybe a case the 2 dating from news, pics, fancam on their Phuket trip. Incheon airport, Eric was spotted with Hyun Jin n Jeon Hye Bin, only 3, some pics only Eric n Hyun Jin; their absence all the daylight time all 3 days and then catched to be together by a fancam (when Hyunjin wore a pink cardigan), pics that they were side by side or at a "close distance", etc but i won't mention more.

I can say i'm a hard shipper with weak evidences and strong feelings (haha, i'm Eastern Asian, u know our people have strong feelings and the fortune teller said that i'm a sensitive one with strong feelings too. My feelings was correct for the case of Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi of China hehe). 

Back ter Shinhwa, i know them through Eric n Eric certainly through OHYA. I know all his previous dramas but like none of them, didn't care much abt Eric too (my impression abt him in previous time was an actor with a manly beauty, always in a playboy role and i thought he surely very attractive with girls n women in real life). Shinhwa's chemistry is daebak and soooo adorable. They're like "we are real siblings". They joking, teasing, loving, protecting each other. And a thing that i adore them so much: they are not the type that only show their beautiful sides. Some weird, some "real" were revealed, too. It's different from other idols. One of the reason i dun like idols is they are not real, not true, they almost act on the screen.

When going ter IG n Twitter, i know the war that mentioned. But i dun care much cause i just want some news for my ship, news of Eric n Seo Hyun Jin :). I was surprised that it was spreaded everywhere like this :). Those delulu is really can't acceptable. How can they wrote such dirty words? :) I think we shouldn't rewrite it with any intention anywhere!!!

In my opinion, i dun like Eric and Hyun Jin to have one more common project. If they r really have "some" so I just want them to date. Whether it lead to marriage or not, knowing they are dating is gud for me. But as Eric said, he will only announce  his marriage. I think my shipper's heart had broken :(. And if they dun have anything beyond closefriend, i will ship them nicely till Eric announces his marriage and my ship official sinked :)). I think in this case Eric will get married before Hyun jin cause he really wants ter do so the recent years. hyun Jin-sii is the type complicated, fearful  and super slow in any relationship :)). She is a real Pisces :))

For both Eric n Hyun jin said they want to work with each other one more time, we needn't to think it over. All actors n actresses will do that to praise or show their caring for their current co-star. I dun understand why us include shippers and reporters (that make it into news) had to jump up after Seo Hyun Jin's words yesterday. She really a clever and subtle woman, enough ter answer every question smartly and fully or avoid replying it when she doesn't want to ( go see the Q&A video, prescon video, some of her interviews and U will see)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kate Springborn said:

Dispite i'm a shipper, i really dun like delulu things and analysis, especially things that over the level "delulu". Watching the drama, especially the kiss sences, i always wonder whether there is "something" between the 2 leads or not, cause the chemistry was too gud. In the last ep, when Hae Young kissed Do Kyung on the sofa, that kiss was really....haizzz, really natural as lovers :(. But as many of my posts on drama thread n on shipper paradise, i have never talked about what was on the whole 18 eps and all the BTS. Work is work. Even they had "some", we can't be sure through what they acted or preparation for acting cause noone has the ability to jump into Eric n Hyun Jin's hearts n minds. Watch their acting only makes my heart fluttered. I only had a logic analysis and thought there maybe a case the 2 dating from news, pics, fancam on their Phuket trip. Incheon airport, Eric was spotted with Hyun Jin n Jeon Hye Bin, only 3, some pics only Eric n Hyun Jin; their absence all the daylight time all 3 days and then catched to be together by a fancam (when Hyunjin wore a pink cardigan), pics that they were side by side or at a "close distance", etc but i won't mention more.

I can say i'm a hard shipper with weak evidences and strong feelings (haha, i'm Eastern Asian, u know our people have strong feelings and the fortune teller said that i'm a sensitive one with strong feelings too. My feelings was correct for the case of Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi of China hehe). 

Back ter Shinhwa, i know them through Eric n Eric certainly through OHYA. I know all his previous dramas but like none of them, didn't care much abt Eric too (my impression abt him in previous time was an actor with a manly beauty, always in a playboy role and i thought he surely very attractive with girls n women in real life). Shinhwa's chemistry is daebak and soooo adorable. They're like "we are real siblings". They joking, teasing, loving, protecting each other. And a thing that i adore them so much: they are not the type that only show their beautiful sides. Some weird, some "real" were revealed, too. It's different from other idols. One of the reason i dun like idols is they are not real, not true, they almost act on the screen.

When going ter IG n Twitter, i know the war that mentioned. But i dun care much cause i just want some news for my ship, news of Eric n Seo Hyun Jin :). I was surprised that it was spreaded everywhere like this :). Those delulu is really can't acceptable. How can they wrote such dirty words? :) I think we shouldn't rewrite it with any intention anywhere!!!

In my opinion, i dun like Eric and Hyun Jin to have one more common project. If they r really have "some" so I just want them to date. Whether it lead to marriage or not, knowing they are dating is gud for me. But as Eric said, he will only announce  his marriage. I think my shipper's heart had broken :(. And if they dun have anything beyond closefriend, i will ship them nicely till Eric announces his marriage and my ship official sinked :)). I think in this case Eric will get married before Hyun jin cause he really wants ter do so the recent years. hyun Jin-sii is the type complicated, fearful  and super slow in any relationship :)). She is a real Pisces :))

For both Eric n Hyun jin said they want to work with each other one more time, we needn't to think it over. All actors n actresses will do that to praise or show their caring for their current co-star. I dun understand why us include shippers and reporters (that make it into news) had to jump up after Seo Hyun Jin's words yesterday. She really a clever and subtle woman, enough ter answer every question smartly and fully or avoid replying it when she doesn't want to ( go see the Q&A video, prescon video, some of her interviews and U will see)

Thank you for your understandings. 

I really appreciate your thoughts. So, you have the strong feelings? How do you feel about this couple? XD

When I see Seo Hyun Jin, sometimes I get 'cold' feelings about her and I don't know why. That's the reason why at the beginning of OHYA (especially from BTS), I shipped Eric with Jeon Hye Bin more. They looked more comfy and play joking around each other more than with Hyun Jin. But, I think as the time goes, Richyun became closer. However, I saw Hyun Jin a bit keep 'gap' between her and Eric. I mean, she seems a bit 'different' with Eric compare to her male co-stars on set. She seems closer to Kim Ji Seok or Lee Jae Yeon or even Kim Ki Doo than Eric. While Eric seems closer to Young JI and Hye Bin. But, who I am to judge because Eric himself brought her to meet MinSyung. So, means what we see might be different behind us. 

I want to see them in another project but not too soon. And I will support whoever Eric's lady as long as he's happy, no care whether she's celebs or not. I wanna see him get married fast and having babies XD

• Like 1

On 7/20/2016 at 6:43 AM, Kate Springborn said:

Back ter Shinhwa, i know them through Eric n Eric certainly through OHYA. I know all his previous dramas but like none of them, didn't care much abt Eric too (my impression abt him in previous time was an actor with a manly beauty, always in a playboy role and i thought he surely very attractive with girls n women in real life). Their chemistry is daebak and soooo adorable. They're like "we are real siblings". They joking, teasing, loving, protecting each other. And a thing that i adore them so much: they are not the type that only show their beautiful sides. Some weird, some "real" were revealed, too. It's different from other idols. One of the reason i dun like idols is they are not real, not true, they almost act on the screen.

In my opinion, i dun like Eric and Hyun Jin to have one more common project. If they r really have "some" so I just want them to date. Whether it lead to marriage or not, knowing they are dating is gud for me. But as Eric said, he will only announce abt his marriage. I think my shipper's heart had broken :(. And if they dun have anything beyond closefriend, i will ship them nicely till Eric announces his marriage and my ship official sinked :)). I think in this case Eric will get married before Hyun jin. She's the type complicated, fearful  and super slow in any relationship :)). She is a real Pisces :))

So sorry to cut short your post.  You know about Eric's previous drama, doesn't like none of them and only know Eric through OHYA?  I'm a bit confused. I thought you watched those dramas to not like them first? hahaha

Any way, I'm not sure where the "always in a playboy role" from because in Breathless he played a conman. Bulsae (Phoenix) he played a chaebol son (not the spoiled/playboy rich kid). Super Rookie he played a bum but street smart.  In Korea Secret Agent, he played a free loader.  In Strongest Chil Woo (a sageuk), he played a robinhood kinda character.  In Spy Myungwol, he played a flamboyance/arrogant Hallyu star.  And obviously no playboy in Discovery of Romance or Oh Hae Young Again.  The only playboy role is Que Sera Sera when he played that casanova.  He sure is not typecasted.   While many would go for a safe, underdog, likable type of roles that often get empathy from viewers.  I'm glad Eric isn't shy from playing those risky roles.  Though I do wish he would do a good guy for the next one :) 

As for his thought on marriage, even though it wasn't specifically mentioned in OHYA interview, in other interviews with Shinhwa (he/they ALWAYS got asked about this matter) Eric said that because of their age, any dating news will make people speculate about marriage.  So they prefer not to say anything until it leads to a marriage and of course if they're "caught", no point to deny XD  That is why Eric & Shinhwa prefers to announce about marriage only.  Seeing how the girl often got the heat more from the public (PSY said it took her 10 years for people to forget the "Eric's GF"). I see why they choose to be this way (of course as long as the GF is also comfy to keep it private).

Like I say it's hard to tell with Eric - Hyunjin and what the future holds.  I'm still their low key shipper but 100% Dokyung-Haeyong shipper.  This ship is 100% guarantee sailing :)

On 7/19/2016 at 11:06 PM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, oh, ye, I remember then that I saw some of his photos  working at subway/train station - please correct me if I'm wrong, dear. Good, that his injury wasn't that bad enough for him to be exempted completely from the military.  :P

You know he got heat for not enlisting active duty despite that back injury from the car accident.  K-netz would eat him up if he were exempted. XD  Koreans are often hash & serious when it comes to army duty.

I think media has the big role for making Eric's image as player just because one of his drama, Que Sera Sera not to mention variety shows PD always made love line for him evertime he appeared in it...sighhh... I saw so many comments about Eric had a lot of girls either in korea or international fans opinion. But, I heard he always has long relationships. 

@PutriSalju, people often equate Eric's being a player because he's attractive to girls/women in real life and that often translates to speculation of many GFs  :w00t:  Well, I don't know his personal life we know for sure those that he had were pretty long term.  I think contrary to most people think of Eric as player, he's quite a family oriented guy.

When asked about marriage (yep never fails), Dongwan said this in 2012 

“It’s actually just talk for me. I think the other Shinhwa members will get married first. Eric is especially attached to family.” (source: mwave)

And during Shinhwa Broadcast, the Friendship episode they asked Shinhwa members this question: 

If you had a younger sister, which member would you never introduce her to?
Dongwan: "Our members are better than you think. Personally, I'd introduce her to Hyesung and Eric since they're nice to their girlfriends."

I think Eric & Hyesung said none lol, I can't recall what JinMinDy said

Strong family bond

Old pic, playing golf with his dad (probably when they were in the US?)

tumblr_inline_njwsr8y1Qe1qcufwd.jpg

2011.06.20 Eric at a theater play with his family

Seems that Eric went to catch the play “Dinner with A Perfect Stranger” with his family earlier today, and some lucky members of the audience managed to get pics of him as he took photos with the cast.  This was right after he returned to Seoul from grueling filming in Singapre for Spy Myung Wol

Eric he went with his parent (as the next post)
Too small to tell for sure but I don't think his parents are in this photo

A Fan to Eric: Wa~~~ You’ve finally started to use Twitter ㅋ I’m the fan who summoned up my courage to get your autograph after the end of the play last week~~ㅋ Sorry (to have disturbed you) when you were there to quietly watch the play ㅠㅠ But!! I gathered my guts because I always wanted to meet you someday~ Thank you for the autograph, I’ll keep it carefully^^

ERIC (@miclarge1) reply:  I guess you were watching “Dinner With A Perfect Stranger” too? I accepted Shin Seung Hwan’s invitation and went with my parents the day before they returned to the US, and I wasn’t expecting it but I received a lot of kindness ㅎ I like the book “Dinner With A Perfect Stranger” too~ Recommended!

ip9oy.jpg?w=676

325594607.jpg?w=676
Source:as tagged  via 
absolutshinhwa +  Absolutshinhwa

Showing off the bow that he won from Shinhwa Broadcast Archery episode to his parents.

In the end, it was Shin Hye Sung and Eric, who tied for the most points, who received bows. Eric also got his bow signed by coach Kim Hyung Tak as well as the past Olympic gold medalists and the Korean representative archer athletes. Eric added that he was going to show his dad

jTBC later tweeted out, saying, “E-golas, the best archery student in Shinhwa with Hye Sung! It’s pretty obvious how excited he was to show his dad the archery bow set.  Seeing the archery father and son is making us smile.”  -- Mwave

Eric kept the bow, Hyesung kept the arrow holder.
The bow holder ending up on Eric's dad hip too as in the pic =))  =)) 

21228639.jpg

Not only his parents, Eric has a strong connection with his sisters' families in the US and his niece & nephew

Dad in training XDDD this was his visit/holiday in LA some years backs

tumblr_inline_nsrplpUug81qcufwd_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_nsrpl3g0pa1qcufwd_400.jpg

riclove03.jpg

11849904_1669173749980623_456207979_n.jp

tumblr_nshwueQbPY1rvbzggo1_500.jpg

Sharing his dad happily holding new born nephew Troy....

340616968.jpg?w=676

Here she was with her samchon & Shinhwa member last year when they were in LA for KCON

the once she (in the white tee) dancing to Eric's samba was during Shinhwa Broadcast. The one with orange t-shirt was 2015 at KCON.  She's so cute!  The kids totally adore their samchon.

tumblr_nt5ea4ZJkV1rvbzggo4_540.gif

tumblr_nt5ea4ZJkV1rvbzggo3_540.gif

tumblr_nt5ea4ZJkV1rvbzggo2_500.gif

Lastly, remember Eric's "The yut of my life"? on, again, Shinhwa Broadcast's Friendship episode lol

In one of the many rounds of tests that Shinhwa had to go through, during the quiz section, a question about David Beckham and his three children came up.  Special MC Son Bum Soo asked Shinhwa members how they would express their feelings if a baby came into their lives.

For Eric, he replied, “The yut of my life!   I always wanted to have two boys and two girls,” said Eric, as he explained the unique description.

Yut is a Korean traditional game played with four wooden sticks that allow a player to advance into different spaces on the board.

Lee Min Woo followed, saying that having children would be the ‘Shinhwa’ of his life.  When the members asked if he plans on having six children, Min Woo replied, “I think I can have six children.”

With Korea’s birthrate dropping, we welcome the fact that Eric and Min Woo are planning on having a large family.(HAHAHAHAH) Source:
 Mwave

26724860.jpg

Things like that warm my heart. Eric is quite family oriented. "The yut of my life".  I really really love how Eric put it that way, such a witty man.

I feel the same vibe with Minwoo & his family too + he also wants "the Shinhwa of his life" XD

weeeww sorry for the loooooooooooong post :P 

• Like 6

Pic spam of the little kids with their samchon

Unfortunately they deleted quite many of the photos from their IG for whatever reason (include those during visiting OHYA filmset)

Nonetheless here they're :) 

tumblr_o8b0nnDXMZ1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7sgqkTLQp1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8b0nnDXMZ1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

With his other nephew, Troy at KCON backstage last year

11809655_1461691814132846_559031780_n.jp

11430206_895997420470768_433218439_n.jpg

tumblr_nsv58x8xSh1qckmvno1_500.jpg

tumblr_nsjaidKskm1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Took nephew Daniel to school when he was in LA last year.  This was before he headed back to Korea

11324261_1725341697689293_407951049_n.jp

This was with Katie and Troy when they were younger and probably visiting Eric in Korea.

11376492_787826304649640_616854648_n.jpg

• Like 4