More photos from Dior's 1 Year Anniversary "DIOR COLORS"

His Royal Highness!  Where is your Queen? XD

This said he always love to shoot through the window and got a perfect opportunity.  Also said Eric looks so dapper! :) 

Eric, Choi Jiwoo, Yoona, Shin Sekyung

Eric's manager Jaehak.  Most people doesn't recognize him without the glasses and in suit :)

• Like 3

HT-15-Eric-Mun-1200x893.jpgAmong all gorgeous pictures of Eric, I think this is my favorite. It give a classic vibes, especially after they gave some effects to the picture which make it looks like photoshoot.

The second one is 

CnZ4ee9VIAAUPbV.jpg

And third one

CnZ3xdKUsAEATfb.jpg

And the last one

CnV4pC8VUAAAP4q.jpg

• Like 4

Now, we can see he's totally leave Park Do Kyung and back to Eric XD. 

I'm glad how successful the drama but I'm ready for the new thing he'll do next.

Hopefully, just like OHYA drama, this year will be another successful comeback to uri beloved Shinhwa.

2016.07.16 Mentioned of Eric Mun in Heo Jeong-min’s “Another Miss Oh” Interview

tumblr_inline_oaewozAngN1qcufwd_500.jpg

How was working with Eric like?

Heo Jeong Min: We've met before when I was still active with Moonchild (t/n: the group Heo Jeong-min debuted). Back then, I was scared of him. He had an aura that made it hard for us to approach him recklessly. When filming started, he told me that although as Shinhwa he couldn't approach me, he was glad that we met again and became close. He's really affectionate and attentive. If he thinks of you as someone on his side (t/n: friends), he would really take care of you. I now know why Shinhwa is still intact as a group until now. He has leadership qualities so it's easy to follow his lead.

Source: 10Asia + Translation Sumi13 via EricMun.tumblr

@PutriSalju, those are gorgeous photos!  I love those from SNS more since they're not under the harsh camera flashes.  A chunk of media photos came out so white-ish/cakery. Of course not just Eric but others also got the same issue.  Though Yoona, Shin Sekyung has pretty even make up. Eric stylist should learn better next time to use something that is more camera flash friendly. XD

I wonder if Eric spends his time with the niece & newphew before they go back to LA with their Mom... they should go back soon if I remember Katie replied to one of her friend on the pic she took with Eric & Hyunjin at OHYA film set (which is now deleted :( )

hahaha I'll remember to post them at OHYA and the Koala thread but do feel free to take them as you please. I won't come after you with a big stick.... but I'll come at you with a kiss hahahaha (jk).  Thanks for doing that.

I really hope OHYA cast (or at least Eric & the main cast) will be at tvN award.  It'd be interesting what reporters write if Eric & Hyunjin walk the red carpet arm in arm muhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

@PutriSalju, yes it's so hard not to ship Eric & Hyunjin.  I'm one of those that love the couple and it's nice if they do date for real. Yes I know full well Eric hasn't dated his co-stars before but never says never? :D I also don't want to be so caught up that will sink my heart if ship doesn't sail.. So I don't want to force the ship but I'm still low key shipping them. How not to since they're just too adorable (especially BTS vids & fan pics/photos)  :) 

Thank you for your go-ahead....... hugzzzzz. Definitely a kiss is way much better than the baseball bat that Se Kyung used to great effect. You're a dedicated fan ...... and so devoted that whatever that makes your idol happy you'll happy with it, Thumbs up!!

All the latest photos of Eric at the Dior do are amazing.......He looked so much the sophisticated man about town. Because he's well built, whatever he wears is striking. So I can imagine him at the awards ceremony totally awesome and with SHJ with him, his caring side will just manifest...... so looking forward to it. I'll be here for the photos.

Oh...... what is this Dior Colour event ? Who gets to be invited ? Mostly kpop celebrities ? I don't see other celebrities.

@PutriSalju 

Now, we can see he's totally leave Park Do Kyung and back to Eric XD. 

I'm glad how successful the drama but I'm ready for the new thing he'll do next.

Oh Putri Salju....... I think the legends of fans don't agree that he's totally leaving Park Do Kyung. They won't let him...... not when he sizzled with powerful smexy kisses. To them, Park Do Kyung lives forever..... keke. Eric is now synonymous with PDK..... same identity. I checked out DoR thread and honestly AMO has fantastic screen presence. Eric is so entrenched with OHY1. The shippers, for instant talked of Eric and PDK in the same breath. Not forgetting the buzz again for the awards night.

But isn't is wonderful that new fans can enjoy him?

Guest betchay
6 hours ago, Phi said:

@PutriSalju, those are gorgeous photos!  I love those from SNS more since they're not under the harsh camera flashes.  A chunk of media photos came out so white-ish/cakery. Of course not just Eric but others also got the same issue.  Though Yoona, Shin Sekyung has pretty even make up. Eric stylist should learn better next time to use something that is more camera flash friendly. XD

Indeed gorgeous pictures of Eric but yeah, hope next time his make-up artist won't put too much foundation on his face.

We want to see his natural handsomeness! :blush:

Eric's outfit from head to toes is Dior Homme 2016/2017 Fall/Winter Silhouette collection

I think Eric wore the suit so much better than the model since he has wide shoulders, not skinny or too buff.

Though it would be perfect if the suit sleeves were a bit longer.  Long arms problem :P 

CnU3IqKUMAIeUsE.jpg

2016071421015687100.jpeg

201607142107801114_1.jpg

CnU3H2jUEAAVfq6.jpg

CnVN-nyWEAA3GHO.jpg

03.12003633.1.jpg

03.12003632.1.jpg

tumblr_oaeslmzcDp1qckmvno8_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

@lavender2love Of course Park Do Kyung will be forever in our heart and whenever we see Eric, we will see Park Do Kyung too :). I mean to say, I'm ready for him to take another path of his another job which is idol LoL... Shinhwa will have comeback soon. And usually Eric will work behind the scene with Lee Min Woo (another Shinhwa member) for composing and selecting song. So, we will see more rough looks of Eric and not Park Do Kyung clean style...hehehe... I know that new fans of him not familiar with Shinhwa. But I trully hope they can still support him as the leader of Shinhwa and give love to the group too.

@betchay Eric has darker skin than other korean. Putting him in too much BB cream will give so much contrast. The stylist should just let his face less make up. I saw Eric in person, less make up (no make up) is the best of him. But oh well, since it's formal event and with too many blitz, I hope the stylist learn new technique for giving the best look of him. For our satisfaction. LOL.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, betchay said:

Indeed gorgeous pictures of Eric but yeah, hope next time his make-up artist won't put too much foundation on his face.

We want to see his natural handsomeness! :blush:

I don't think the stylist put too much bb cream.  It's a combination of camera flash and the type of BB cream used that is not photography flash friendly (often makes BB cream more white/cakery and blotchy).  As you see in the other SNS photos or videos, it comes out not as white or blotchy compare to some media photos.  The others celebs at the event also got this same issues. :) 

I hope the stylist use a flash friendly bb cream or a darker shade for future events. :)  

Eric is sooooo handsome in Dior event. I really like his outfit (minus the shoes). He looks so classy. Even this blogger agree with me XD

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/stars-gather-at-dior-event/

Did all the guests that come to the event wear the outfit sponsored by Dior or they choose their outfit by themsef?

And you see how good looking he is in this instagram. Looking at the spread of Eric's pictures everywhere in the Dior anniversary, I think he's the MPV in that night (with Yoona, I really like her outfit too).

2016 Best K-drama couple

Not sure how important the poll is but please vote for our koala couple

Scroll to top right and sign in with FB or join for an account then vote. Once per day I think

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=326#

Here's my little bribe for your vote lol

tumblr_o9ii757y331tvbtkpo2_250.gif  tumblr_o9ii757y331tvbtkpo3_250.gif

tumblr_o9ii757y331tvbtkpo4_250.gif  tumblr_o9ii757y331tvbtkpo1_250.gif

cr: seoulitelife

And vote for Shinhwa Leader Eric too if you're on Twitter :D

• Like 1