Partial translation for EP.13 preview by @gossong

PDK: "whatever happens, now i'm not going to let u go again" 

Cklzya0UgAMs02r.jpg

HTJ: "lets go back to our original place"

Ckl1GheUUAIcbqm.jpg

OHY's mom: "turn in your resignation letter and lets go to (???) with mom and dad" 

Ckl0lbUVEAA-Y55.jpg

HTJ: "sorry for misunderstanding you" 
OHY: "Lets not meet each other again"

Ckl1wH_VAAAspfC.jpg

Ckl1xJ7UkAE5bdr.jpg

OHY's dad: "go quickly!"
*OHY's mom appears*
OHY's dad: *pulls DK's hand and runs* 

Ckl2l_dUoAAGd-6.jpg

Ckl2nShUkAAfrc4.jpg

Ckl2oPGVEAAfcwN.jpg

Ckl2pQvUkAA-FmE.jpg

PDK: "I wish you would come again"

Ckl3BVFUgAAUqSx.jpg

Ckl3CTpUgAIjQuV.jpg

• Like 1

small gesture but showing his care and consideration. He's a class act!

160610 ‘Oh Hae Young Again' Shinhwa Eric, A Man with 'Class' Who Tweaked His Filming Schedule for Seo Hyun Jin

Shinhwa’s member a.k.a actor Eric is warming up the filming set with his caring mind for fellow partner Seo Hyun Jin.

Eric is currently acting in tvN Mon-Tues drama ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ as Park Do Kyung, a man who fell in love with someone he hurt, which is Oh Hae Young (played by Seo Hyun Jin). This drama is ranking no. 1 on viewer’s rate, as well as gaining attention for its hilarious romantic comedy.

Eric’s visuals and tear-jerking crying acting is captivating many viewers. Not much different from other dramas, ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ is progressing under a tight filming schedule.  With the final episode set as 18 episodes, the drama has aired 12 episodes so far. The closing script is yet to be revealed.

The filming has been progressing smoothly as ever. However, it is an undeniable fact that all the heavy filming is physically demanding for Eric and Seo Hyun Jin, especially because these two are the ones with high amounts of screen time. In the midst of this all, Eric is being applauded for his caring actions by voluntarily tweaking his own filming schedule in accordance to actress Seo Hyun Jin. There are times when actors conflict with each other due to unfitting filming schedules, but this seems highly unlikely for the ever so cheery and uplifting ‘Oh Hae Young Again’.

“I’ve heard that Eric told the managers to adjust the schedule in consideration to Seo Hyun Jin, rather than to match his own time, because it might be a little too overwhelming for her.”, stated a staff during the OSEN interview. Despite being exhausted himself due to the frequent filming, Eric was caring enough to worry about Seo Hyun Jin more. It doesn’t take much to realize this is Eric’s natural personality, as back in his days as a member of long-live group Shinhwa, Eric played a prominent role in coordinating the members to understand each other and to ease conflicts. Though it is a mini-series with far too many filming for the main characters, the shooting set is cozying up all thanks to Eric’s heartwarming consideration.

Source: OSEN + translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

@dramaobsessed Thank you...thank you..thank you...

Do you know guys that Park Do Kyung is always in the 10 ten of popular drama character in Naver as representative from OHYA drama? Yeay...to uri oppa. Park Do Kyung always in the 4 to 6 list.

Behind the scene of OHYA is so cute. Beside Yumi and Han Ji Min, I think Eric feels so comfortable working with Seo Hyun Jin. The 6 years age gap seems not make them far away. I thought before his chemistry with Jeon Hye Bin will win because of their closer age. Maybe because they always have screen together, they're getting closer.

Well, Eric always 'give in' to the ladies it seems. Just like what we see in DoR DVD between him and Yumi.

• Like 4

Allkpop's and their titles.  XD The grilled clam kiss scene wasn't his idea.  It's already in the script.  He just added the chair pulling to it :)

2016.06.11  The grilled clam kiss scene from 'Oh Hae Young Again' was Eric's idea?

Eric_1465615338_af_org.jpg

On June 11, tvN released a special behind the scenes clip from their currently airing drama 'Oh Hae Young Again' through Naver's TV Cast, containing the behind story from Eric and Seo Hyun Jin's grilled clam kiss scene!

While preparing for the scene, the director, Eric, and Seo Hyun Jin talked about the possible ways they could carry out the kiss while sitting across the table, and the staff suggested, "We should put a fire CG." To that, Eric made everyone burst into laughter by making a joke from his own famous line, "Do you smell something burning?"

Finally, Eric said, "What if I just turn the chair?" The suggestion seemed to work with the rest of the crew, because that's what we saw on that very heart-fluttering episode! 

Who else is soooo ready to watch the next episode of 'Oh Hae Young Again'?

Eric_1465615352_1465613568132_99_2016061

Source: allkpop

the BTS

• Like 2

OMG...both are so sweet, aren't they? I really love how Eric always so gentle towards his leading ladies. He behaves totally different with his namja friends or buddies. He always 'give in' to the girls. I could see why Park Shi Yeon said that she trully loved him (in one show) back then despite of the hates she got while dating him. because I can imagine how Eric protected her a lot from jelly fan girls...hahaha...Remember in KBS drama awards last 2014 how he took care of uri Yumi with her nervousness in front of many people? He always completed her sentences lololol.... Not to mention how he got injured from saving Han Ji Min's life (gosshhh...how I wish it's kinda sign of their fate to become together forever one day...hahaha...) In here also we can see how he behaved like a good oppa by saying "we should say thanks to her" and saying "thank you" on behalf of them when the crew said they are pretty (lol)... I think Eric really taking care of his co-stars like his own dongsaeng. And both become so shy...hahaha.... Seo Hyun Jin really look like little girl who' so shy because PDnim and Eric keep discussing about the best way to kiss. Especially when she swaying her chair. 

I hope TvN will air their behind the scenes on the special episode. I really hope that...

• Like 1

Eric & Hello Kitty never gets old.  I love how comfy he is with Hello Kitty in public.  Most (if not all) of these Hello Kitty stuffs are sent by fans :) 

2016.06.10 [enter-talk] ERIC'S LOVE FOR HELLO KITTY

download.jsp?FileID=36571110
He bought the same one but in different colors

download.jsp?FileID=36571111

download.jsp?FileID=36571112
He can't let go of his new Kitty fan even when filming a sageuk

download.jsp?FileID=36571113
He even has a Kitty fan with a traditional designㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He has all the Kitty fans of the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileID=36571114
He suits blue fans too

download.jsp?FileID=36571115
He never misses an opportunity to bring his Kitty fans even when filming 'Discovery of love'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileID=36571116
He always brings it to his concerts too, so jealous...

download.jsp?FileID=36571117
Of course, he had to bring it at 'Another Oh Haeyoung''s press conference

download.jsp?FileID=36571118
His selca stick is of course Kitty

download.jsp?FileID=36571119
Is that a Kitty mirror?.. or a phone case?

download.jsp?FileID=36571120

download.jsp?FileID=36571121

post response:
[+181][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 10:33 
You called me?
download.jsp?FileID=36571378

섬섬옥수 |2016.06.10 09:15 
Wow meanwhile the hands photo is pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=36571129

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 10:04 
Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋsuch a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's different from what I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

와 |2016.06.10 11:04 
Meanwhile, he's still so handsome... his looks are good..

ㅇ |2016.06.10 19:46 
I saw Eric in real life and photos don't do him justice. He's unbelievably handsome 

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.10 21:44 
He's handsome here.. No but why is he smiling like that.? Heart attack, his smile is pretty
download.jsp?FileID=36577224

Credit: pan-choa

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

OMG...both are so sweet, aren't they? I really love how Eric always so gentle towards his leading ladies. He behaves totally different with his namja friends or buddies. He always 'give in' to the girls. I could see why Park Shi Yeon said that she trully loved him (in one show) back then despite of the hates she got while dating him. because I can imagine how Eric protected her a lot from jelly fan girls...hahaha...Remember in KBS drama awards last 2014 how he took care of uri Yumi with her nervousness in front of many people? He always completed her sentences lololol.... Not to mention how he got injured from saving Han Ji Min's life (gosshhh...how I wish it's kinda sign of their fate to become together forever one day...hahaha...) In here also we can see how he behaved like a good oppa by saying "we should say thanks to her" and saying "thank you" on behalf of them when the crew said they are pretty (lol)... I think Eric really taking care of his co-stars like his own dongsaeng. And both become so shy...hahaha.... Seo Hyun Jin really look like little girl who' so shy because PDnim and Eric keep discussing about the best way to kiss. Especially when she swaying her chair. 

I hope TvN will air their behind the scenes on the special episode. I really hope that...

Eric seems to be the kind of guy who will speak up if he doesn't think it's right.  Confessing his love publicly for PSY back then was a bold move.  I love the way he announced the relationship but also asking for the fans' understanding.

To me, Eric is a fair guy who doesn't like to step over someone or let any people step over.  His moto:  "Be weak in front of a weak man and be strong in front of a strong man."  says it all.

He's cute, playful, not fussy, intellectual, honest and reliable.  Lucky whoever the future Mrs. Mun is.

I wish for an episode of BTS too but if they're still planning for the DVD, it might be saved for that.

• Like 2

when Hae Young put on her protector hat XD

Ckp8dMXUoAUYp7h.jpg

tvN's Twitter caption for these 2 photos

"Except Jinsang, Dogyung've got new friends #JustforOneday_iwouldlike_tobe_aStatue_nexttoyou_ohbaby "

(source: tvn twitter + trans by noo_np)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkqX3PXUgAEjkSF.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkqX3PbVEAAUpBu.jpg:large

Such warming and cute photos & BTS tvN released today. 

Another BTS.  tvN is on a roll!!!

I wonder what Jae Yoon said after the beating spree that causes laughter

He teased Hyunjin that Eric is fanning for him? hahaha Bromance I see there XD

Eric playing with the statues.  Can you stop be so cute? XD

OMG.. I saw the last BTS..Don't you think that Lee Jae Yoon (Han Tae Jin) looks like their match maker? It's like Seo Hyun Jin and Eric so shy towards each other and must deliver the sentences like this direction:

SHJ -> LJY-> E or E->LJY->SHJ.

Must be the effect of those romantic scenes and tons of skinships... ;) Poor Lee Jae Yoon :D

7 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

OMG.. I saw the last BTS..Don't you think that Lee Jae Yoon (Han Tae Jin) looks like their match maker? It's like Seo Hyun Jin and Eric so shy towards each other and must deliver the sentences like this direction:

SHJ -> LJY-> E or E->LJY->SHJ.

Must be the effect of those romantic scenes and tons of skinships... ;) Poor Lee Jae Yoon :D

haha seeing all the other BTS, I don't think Eric is shy with Hyunjin  :)  May be a bit awkward when Jae Yoon was teasing Hyunjin about RicYoon bromance :D 

160612 Filming today at Yeouido

uploader said the sun was too bright.  It was blinding.

No wonder I see Eric squinting his eyes.  Poster also said Eric took a photo with a baby :)

CkvnYbnUgAA5xiP.jpg

CkvC6tfUUAABN9y.jpg

CkvC6teUoAAtTrX.jpg

Cku1BvNUYAAflEz.jpg

CkvfzC0UUAEXqzA.jpg

CkvdBlQUYAAZTbX.jpg

CkvcqvFUUAAwkOj.jpg

CkvcNKUVAAAVkr5.jpg

CkunmdQUkAAta2S.jpg

Ckunnw5VEAAaXrZ.jpg

CkunpQ6VAAA854c.jpg

CkvBrrzVEAErdHV.jpg

CkvBszRVEAA_X5d.jpg

CkvBtkIUgAEJx3S.jpg

CkvGV8-VAAAyIUx.jpg

Cku97JDUYAARCfQ.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/06/2016 at 3:11 PM, PutriSalju said:

Awwwww... I'm so happy you like Shinhwa. Their friendship is so admirable. I knew them because of Eric's drama. That's why Eric is my bias. But I like all of them. If you get bored, you can watch Love Letter season 1. It was my favorite show till now. That program really show how 6 of them tried hard to get the girls. So funny. And the clip that made me knew Eric was Xman between him and Yoon Eun Hye. Believe me, you can't deny their chemistry is out of the chart. That's the reason why I really hope one day Eric and Eun Hye could make drama together.

I just watched some Xman episodes between Eric and Yoon Eun Hye, gawd its so funny and their flustered faces are so cute hehehe, just wanna say thanks for recommendation.