Heard it from my Korean friend who was there at the filming site with DK, HY & TJ at PanGyo.  Isadora & Jinsang was also filming but at a different site (Sangam)

She said this seems to be the continuation from the rose bouquet that we saw in EP.11 preview.

Taejin was banging the bouquet to a lamp post.  In the take for the camera to focus on DK-HY, there's supposed to be flying rose petals from TJ banging it on the light post... The basket Jae Yoon hold there i s for the rose petals.  So he was sitting there throwing rose petal during DK-HY close up take :lol:

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/739048532049432579/739048532485644291/mrRmf7g3.jpg:large

2016.05.23 A cute message from Eric to the owner of desk he is using in Another Miss Oh

I'm Park Dokyung who is borrowing your desk for "Another Miss Oh" filming until Jun.21.
I'm leaving this fan here cuz it's getting hot.

P.S I always had it (translatior's note: Dokyung’s catch phrase from Another Miss Oh)

tumblr_o7lxtwpMYj1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
Source: giskra30 + trans by klee0216

This is the fanmade “Another Miss Oh” promotional fan Eric leaves at Dokyung's borrowed desk while filming the drama.

tumblr_inline_o7lyelYNl91qcufwd_1280.jpg
Credit: EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

So Eric does post in Twitter kekeke

2016.05.29 Minwoo's IG Updates + Shinhwa Members' Message for Shin-Dependence Day!

Eric: 5/29 Shin-Dependence Day Manse! Everyone leave a single line of congratulatory message~ two lines are not allowed!
Eric: OMG mine was two lines…
Choongjae:
Of course I know it is Shin-Dependence Day!! ~~ ^♥ The day Shinhwa was born again~ ^♥ It’s all thanks to all the ㅇㅃㄴㄷ(Pretties)~~^♥
Pilgyo: (emoticon) Give 10 reasons why two lines are not allowed!!

tumblr_inline_o7y3jsttkW1rb7x3v_1280.jpg

Pilgyo: What is ㅇㅃㄴㄷ? Are they acronyms, Choongjae?
Pilgyo: Oppa’s joking, Dad Me Too, Tooth Nude, YingBbongNyangDing?
Pilgyo: Sorry…Shin-Dependence Day manse manse manmanse!!!
Choongjae: Pretties haha
Choongjae: keke Tooth Nude ke
Choongjae: Are they dentures?
Pilgyo: Heol keke Pretties kekeke Didn’t even think of that keke
Eric: It has to fit into one page so do it again. Up to two lines is fine! Starting from below!

tumblr_inline_o7y3pbmOxv1rb7x3v_1280.jpg

Eric: 5/29 Shin-Dependence Day Manse! Everyone leave one-two lines of congratulatory message~ up to two lines is allowed!
Pilgyo: Shin-Dependence Day!!! Manse manse man-ma-ra-man-man man-manse!!!! We are~~~~Shinhwa!!!!!!!!
Andy: Shin-Dependence Day manse!!!!! I love you all~!! ^*
Minwoo: The day of Shin-Dependence Day!! Let’s all shout this!! We are~ Shinhwa!! I love everyone ^^
Choongjae: (Emoticon) The day Shinhwa is reborn~~ It is thanks to everyone. I love everyone

tumblr_inline_o7y3pbmOxv1rb7x3v_1280.jpg

Eric:
Since there’s no message from Dongwan, I can’t upload it on our official account, so please upload it onto your instagrams.
Dongwan couldn’t read this because he’s too busy..

tumblr_inline_o7y3w9D8FS1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Minwoo IG: Our conversation today. Dongwannie couldn’t leave a message because he is busy with his musical~

Credit: Malpabo tumblr

Eric Filming Another Miss Oh in Sangsu-dong (day time) & Bukchon (night)

The poster from Weibo said he left the scene at about 2AM

Busy for Eric with full day filming & coordinate members' messages to the fans for Shinhwa's Independence day :)

tumblr_o7y30eyZ7N1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7y30eyZ7N1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno5_r1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o86h1gVvOM1qckmvno10_r1_1280.jpg

Source: as tagged + 1, 2, 3 + Via EricMun.tumblr 1, 2

• Like 1

2016.05.30 Minwoo’s IG update: MinSyung visit “Oh Hae Young” film set + Dokyung visits BOY24 set

✦ POST 1:

Where is this??^^ The current hit drama Again! Oh Haeyoung's lead Park Do Kyung's house. Visiting time~ #DOH #hitdrama #locationset #parkdokyunghouse #awesomedetails

tumblr_inline_o7zakolFJT1qcufwd_1280.jpg

✦ POST 2:

Again!Oh HaeyoungThe door to get to the neighbor's house^^ May it exceed 10% today!! Hwaiting Eric-ah #DOH #hitdrama #legendofviewerratings #visitingparkdokyunghouse #munjunghyukisanactor #asforerichmmmidk ㅎㅎ #DOHisfun #gettingridofmondayblues

tumblr_inline_o7zal8Wx951qcufwd_1280.jpg

✦ POST 3:

Huh?  Hmm

tumblr_inline_o7zaln9a0S1qcufwd_1280.jpg

✦ POST 4:

Again! Oh Haeyoung's Park Dokyung appearance!! Adding 1 person~ 3 people from Shinhwa ㅎㅎ

As for the remaining members, next time~ #DOH #ParkDoKyungAppearance #Shinhwa3people #FindWhatsWrongWithThePic #WeAreShinhwa #DOHep9 #HopingForHighViewershipToday #DOHPromoterM #work Now let's get to work~^^

Eric is holding an electric shaver XD

tumblr_inline_o7zamaSLtG1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Source: Minwoo’s IG + Translation by Minnovated + via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

2016.06.01 Eric & the Sound Team Filming at NakSan Beach, YangYang-Gun, Gangwon Province

✦ POST 1:

My niece Sse who played with me at my house few days ago ❤
Why are you with #OhHaeYoung’s boyfriend ㅜㅜ where are you, come here to your aunt, do not wash your hands…… Envy you

tumblr_o83918E5xr1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

✦ POST 2:

#InFrontOf #Uncle #Eric #Chic #ParkSse #Chic #Admit #KangWonDo #YangYang #NakSan #Beach #OhHaeYoungAgain #LikeIt  #EricNim #Manner #zzang

tumblr_o83918E5xr1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o839u1vNiC1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o839u1vNiC1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o839u1vNiC1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o839u1vNiC1qckmvno4_1280.jpg
Source: 1, 2, 3 + via EricMun.tumblr 1, 2

2016.06.05 Heo Jeongmin’s IG Update: still working hard until dawn

Eric Mun, Jiseok, Heo Jeongmin and the sound team were spotted filming at Jungja-dong tonight and they went to film at Seohyun station before wrapping up the filming aroundn dawn.  Long night for them....

Heo Jeongmin's IG:

#AnotherMissOh #ParkBrothers #Jinsang #SoundProducerTeam still working hard until dawn

tumblr_o8b5534Drb1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Actor Kim Gi-doo (Dokyung’s sound team member) also posted the same photo with a different comment
#tvn #AnotherMissOh #Meerkats #RatingGang #Handsome_KindGuys #TiredButHappy

Source: 1, 2 + trans by NOO_NP + via EricMun.tumblr

YES!!! Uri oppa and team get travel reward. Kim Ji Seok must be so happy. I hope Eric can rest well before starting Shinhwa new album production. When it will be? September? Oh my...It will be so tiring because he just have at least a month for the total rest since August I'm sure he will start again for Album producing with Minwoo. However, I'm so happy for what he reach these days. Not only a successful drama but also succeed on quit smoking.

Some fans ask the possibility of Eric-Hyun Jin become real couple. I love their chemistry but I doubt Eric will have relationship after filming. I really get this kinda 'professionalism' vibes from Eric whenever he acts. I don't mean to say actor who get involves with their co-stars are not professional. I mean, Eric is kinda guy who really make a 'gap' between acting and real life. Not to mention perhaps he already has someone...kkk...By the way, I feel like Eric more comfortable with Yu Mi off screen (maybe because their age pretty close) but maybe because we still don't get to see the BTS for more. I'll change my opinions later after I see more.

2016.06.07 Drama ‘Oh Hae-young Again’ going global

06180406.jpg

Singer-actor Eric from the first generation K-pop boy band Shinhwa and actress Seo Hyun-jin will appear in front of foreign fans through drama series “Oh Hae-young Again.”

The series, currently highly popular in Korea with 8.4 percent viewership rate, has been sold to 10 different countries, including the United States, Hong Kong and Japan.

According to CJ E&M Monday, the company that operates channel tvN, the episodes are currently being aired in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. And they are soon to be released in Malaysia, Cambodia and Israel.

The romantic comedy revolves around female character Oh Hae-young, represented by actress Seo, an average woman whose accomplishments are continuously outshined by an over-achieving classmate with the same name, and male character Park Do-kyung, played by Eric, a good-looking and successful sound director who develops clairvoyant abilities.

The story is receiving huge welcome by Korean fans, recording the highest viewership rate in drama section that is aired at the same time.

Its Contents Power Index (CPI) ranked the first in the fourth week of May, recording 284.9 CPI, the figure even higher than terrestrial broadcasting channel MBC’s flagship entertainment program “Infinite Challenge.” It was the second consecutive time that the drama hit number one, according to Nielson Korea, a market research firm.

The episodes are scheduled to run throughout June 28 in Korea.

• Like 1

lol when I see this pic after the production threw "all characters will have major life changes", I thought Dokyung gave up making sound and becomes a farmer? hahah

My korean friend 'scold' me for being crazy :P

160606 Shinhwa Eric spotted Filming Another Miss Oh at a Barley Field

#OhHaeYoungAgain #AnSungFarmLand #Filming #GreenBarleyField

tumblr_o8ciy9c72O1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: vovo825 + translation by EricMun.tumblr

7 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

YES!!! Uri oppa and team get travel reward. Kim Ji Seok must be so happy. I hope Eric can rest well before starting Shinhwa new album production. When it will be? September? Oh my...It will be so tiring because he just have at least a month for the total rest since August I'm sure he will start again for Album producing with Minwoo. However, I'm so happy for what he reach these days. Not only a successful drama but also succeed on quit smoking.

Some fans ask the possibility of Eric-Hyun Jin become real couple. I love their chemistry but I doubt Eric will have relationship after filming. I really get this kinda 'professionalism' vibes from Eric whenever he acts. I don't mean to say actor who get involves with their co-stars are not professional. I mean, Eric is kinda guy who really make a 'gap' between acting and real life. Not to mention perhaps he already has someone...kkk...By the way, I feel like Eric more comfortable with Yu Mi off screen (maybe because their age pretty close) but maybe because we still don't get to see the BTS for more. I'll change my opinions later after I see more.

haha I love Eric & Hyunjin's off screen chemistry so so so much but agree, it's professionalism though both being 4D-ish makes it easy to bond.  Neither Eric or Hyunjin dates their co-star before right?  

With a Fall comeback, I'm guessing it'll be October or so? Looks like he doing good with the quit smoking a none sees him holding a cigarette any more after the Vapp.  I some Korean fans said he seem to chat more with the stylist & staffs when he wait between takes... I guess it's how to cut down on the temptation.  It's interesting many who tries to quit smoking often gain weight because they have to eat to compensate for the smoke craving but Eric looses weight instead (well, he often looses weight any way as the drama progresses)

You notice most of Dokyung's scenes involves a far distance travel. Like that one with the sound team at Naksan Beach takes at least 3hrs of driving each way... and today scene at the barley farm takes about 1hr - 90mins from Seoul. I hope they show us more of sound making as it's really interesting.

• Like 2