https://i.imgur.com/FWCCVda.gif

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/05/QB1DI6J3BAHAKE3GAFBT.jpg

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/05/OXHQOB8TS4F31M66U3WA.png

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/05/2DD7WO5WTM5294MJK2KQ.jpg

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/05/LZZF6C8OW89WGICEHFI4.jpg

Table Tennis clip.
I really want the BTS for this.   Eric is quite good at this game.
And Jeon Hyebin took a 3 weeks lesson for this scene. She did well.

Here's old clip of Shinhwa playing table tennis in 2003 on MBC Sunday Night.
Eric is quite the ace.  He's also good at swimming and diving... can we see that on AMO too? :P 

• Like 1

Eric seems really good in every sports using hands such as basketball, golf, table tennis, billiard and swimming. In the old clips of him, I saw also he's doing pretty good in skate boarding. He also had black belt in taekwondo. I think despite being so quiet and calm in front of camera, he's pretty athletic. But everyone knows the athletic of Shinhwa is Junjin. As I remember, the only sports that he not really like is soccer. And we all know he's so bad in bowling. I guess, this guy really like sports which has partner or group, including MMA.

I don't know how to describe how happy I am with his casting in Oh Hae Young drama. The drama is hugely popular whether for korean and international fans and also having high ratings. I'm a bit sad that some viewers don't like Park Do Kyung's character but well, I'm sure after sometimes, we can see his redemption and everyone will 100% support him again after he gets his 'punishment'. I also wanna see him learn something after making mistakes. So, I'm okay if some viewers don't like him since till now his character not that really developed.

• Like 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of May 23-29, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Oh Hae-young Again broke the ratings record for a tvN Monday-Tuesday drama this week, a record previously held by Cheese in the Trap. This is a huge accomplishment as the show only grows in popularity and acclaim. The people are loving it, and for good reason. Let’s just hope the extension won’t hurt the show’s momentum, since its well on its way to becoming a classic.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ep. # Station Rating
Monday, May 23      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 17 KBS 14.0%
Monster 17 MBC 8.1%
Jackpot 17 SBS 9.5%
Oh Hae-young Again 7 tvN 6.6%
Tuesday, May 24      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 18 KBS 15.5%
Monster 18 MBC 8.6%
Jackpot 18 SBS 8.5%
Oh Hae-young Again 8 tvN 7.8%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-may-23-29-2016/

preview: Oh Hae Young Episode 9

ohy9

I can’t wait for the next two episodes of Oh Hae Young Again since Tae Jin is back in Hae Young’s world and I would love to see Do Kyung suffer just a little and be that bit jealous. Also, I’m hoping our spunky gal will find out soon about Do Kyung’s involvement in her breakup with Tae Jin. I want that truth out before they fall harder for each other…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/preview-oh-hae-young-episode-9/

MORE -

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 9

photo729082.jpg

While the other Hae-young has received a great deal of sympathetic characterization as of late, it's easy to lose sight of one important fact. The main Hae-young isn't aware of any of this. She hasn't been present for the scenes which explain the other Hae-young's personal issues. In many ways Hae-young is still a character in a completely different drama, the one several episodes back where the other Hae-young seemed like an obvious villain in spite of how unfailingly nice she acts in every possible circumstance.

And of course the catalyst for Hae-young's very tonally dissonant confrontation with the other Hae-young naturally involves booze. I rather like the way "Oh Hae-Young Again" portrays alcohol use. While the substance is not demonized outright, the way it lowers inhibitions is clearly treated as bad. People have inhibitions for a reason. What's more, some things are better said sober. While we know how Hae-young's life was made miserable by the other Hae-young, the other Hae Young still doesn't have a clue.

Elsewhere, there's finally a firm commitment to the Soo-kyeong/Jin-sang romance, which has several appealing foundatons. Jin-sang is one of the few men not frightened by Soo-kyeong. They enable each other's poor decisions. They both speak French. I have no idea whether they do so competently but it is pretty funny to watch, which for me is the big highlight of these two as a pair. While alone, they're borderline unlikable, together, Soo-kyeong and Jin-sang are on almost the same wavelength.

Which seems to be the main philosophical take "Oh Hae-Young Again" has writ large when it comes to romance. Tae-jin has seemed pretty sympathetic up until now. But when he actually explains his actions, they sound really stupid. It's hearing the words said out loud that has this effect. While I can see the logic behind the reasoning, if Tae-jin had bounced this idea off of anyone else they would have just told him, no dude, seriously, that sounds like something out of a bad romance novel.

I remain immensely impressed by writer Park Hae-yeong. It's hard to imagine how she's able to keep all these complicated story elements straight. "Oh Hae-Young Again" is light on plot but incredibly intense when it comes to character motivation and passion. It's easy to see why certain seemingly inconsequential events make Hae-young and Do-kyeong so disproportionately angry. Other characters agitate them without even realizing it. What makes Hae-young and Do-kyeong special as a couple is that they can actually tell when they're agitating each other.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Watch on DramaFever

Episode 9

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

9 times K-dramas made you drool and hunger

'Mukbang (eating broadcast)' is immensely popular for a reason!  Excluding the 'Let's Eat' series (because we've already done an exclusive one on them before here), these scenes from dramas have definitely made me drool and my stomach growl in a cruel and tortuous way.  Thought I was watching a love story, guise, not a food channel.  They slurp and eat things up so deliciously, you can't help feeling like you haven't eaten in ages!  Check out these yummy scenes below before you head out for a meal!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Eric in 'Oh Hae Young Again

source : allkpop

• Like 1

On 5/29/2016 at 7:33 AM, Phi said:

Table Tennis clip.
I really want the BTS for this.   Eric is quite good at this game.
And Jeon Hyebin took a 3 weeks lesson for this scene. She did well.

Here's old clip of Shinhwa playing table tennis in 2003 on MBC Sunday Night.
Eric is quite the ace.  He's also good at swimming and diving... can we see that on AMO too? :P 

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the clip + BTS photos. The drama hits its highest viewership rating again from the last EP. I feel happy because he deserves a good storyline. Eric just keeps looking better and better with age! He looks younger. He is dashing and charming here. I’m pretty sure we can count on a happy ending. Whatever.....just as long as it’s not a lame ending. Since I know that it's doing very well, rating wise I have high expectations for this drama! Cheers. :P

SEXY INTENSITY…

May 30, 2016

ohyk8

*fanning myself* Even as I hit the ‘repeat’ button. This is not a pretty kiss but a smouldering one. I haven’t loved loved a drama kiss so much since Tony Yang and Sonia Sui made out at the back of a car in The Pursuit of Happiness. In Episode 9 of Oh Hae Young Again, Eric and Seo Hyun Jin shared a fierce, raw kiss smothering with all the right-in-the-moment sublime emotions and pitch-perfect intensity. I totally dig the wild purse-slinging in the lead up to that thunderous kiss.

LOVED the acting here by both actors. Believable, relatable, with equal parts vulnerability and hunger. The charged electricity between them just before Eric swooped in to kiss SHJ was plain swoony. What had me swooning and sighing even more was that tight, needy hug they shared right after they broke the kiss. Felt so natural and right, with the ravenous kiss just an expression of all the pent-up longing and bubbling feelings between them. Loved how HY1 grabbed DY to her without hesitation the moment he kissed her.

I actually haven’t seen such a raw, hungry kiss in a while which well, felt and looked convincingly raw and hungry. Plus, SHJ was just as invested and proactive as Eric, which makes me love her that much more. Come to think of it – the last K-drama kiss I thought was sexy as hell was the swoony one Seo Hyun Jin had with Lee Jin Wook in Three Musketeers. The gal has them all.

ohyk1

Spoiler

ohyk10

ohyk9

ohyk7

ohyk6

ohyk5

ohyk4

ohyk3

ohyk2

SOURCE

• Like 3

Top 6 scenes from Another Oh Have Young: Episodes 7 & 8

e8922f87-1fda-43c9-8494-6e1583604b0c.JPG

Another week means a new episode of Another Oh Hae Young [squeals]! Mondays and Tuesday make me so happy, especially after hearing our beloved K-drama has been extended another two episodes! Did you know? I screamed for like twenty minutes when I read the news.

As we wait for today's episode, let's go back on some of the best scenes from last week's episodes. I have to admit making the selection was so hard because the episodes were just so good.Especially episode 8. I made gifs for like 5 or 6 scenes and had to narrow it down to 3 per episode. So hard!

Let's see what I managed to pick from episodes 7 and 8?

Spoiler

From Episode 7: I wish I was the only woman on the world

Number 1: I shall protect my pride

There's so much I absolutely love about this scene. The cute and lovable lunch box, the hassle Hae Young had to go through to make it, with her family, how nonchalant she made it seem... I ultimately chose this scene where Do Kyung struggles to decide whether to take or not the lunchbox with him. Later we know he just can't bear how embarrassing that is, so the hesitation and constant going back and forth is most amusing and cute. It makes me squeal that he finally ends up taking the lunchbox with him but looks almost as if it were something dangerous or horrid and he would be so embarrassed if he was seen with it. And at the very end, in the car how he drives with a hand on it, like both hiding it and protecting it. Isn't that just adorable? He can't resist our Hae Young.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Number 2: Under the cherry blossoms rain

I definitely love Spring dramas because the setting is just sublime. In this scene, Hae Young even tears up because the cherry blossoms are just so beautiful, and then we have a heart racing scene in which they hide from drunk Soo Kyung. Do Kyung grabs her hand, steps so close to her, even does the wall trap! (all because of a very sensible reason as to hide). They get so close and you can't tell me I was the only one screaming during this scene.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Number 3: Family always got your back

One of the things, aside from Hae Young, that I love the most in this K-drama is Hae Young's family. They are natural, beautiful and have such a funny yet lovable dynamic. Sure, it's over the top they want to push Hae Young towards Do Kyung, although it is also because she likes him already. Yet the moment they find out he doesn't like her, that their daughter is actually having a hard time they immediately change and attack the man who is making her hurt, even if he's such a good catch. I just love how Hae Young's mother react, even if she scolds Hae Young, the fact she demands to know why Do Kyung can't like Hae Young warms my heart. "What's wrong with my Hae Young?" is the most loving and motherly thing anyone could say.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

From Episode 8: I cry because of you, not him

Number 1: Protect her at all cost

Do Kyung can say anything he wants to justify his actions, but no matter what, he ends up running towards Hae Young when he sees she's going to be in danger. He's frantic and runs after her, and I love that. I adore it is him going after her, worrying so much, trying to protect her. I think it goes beyond his guilt for what he did to her and he just deeply cares, to the point he can't even think about it or try to fight it. It's why I love this scene so much. He doesn't stay and watch her from afar, making sure she's all right, like he typical K-drama hero. He runs after her until he gets a hold of her, and doesn't leave her side. It gave me butterflies when he screamed her name, trying to stop her. I was swooning when he went forward even when the cars were coming, getting in danger himself. Tell me that's not true love, I dare you.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Number 2: "Just let me hit you once"

Why this scene? Because Do Kyung shouts exactly what I wanted to shout. I don't hate Hae Young's ex because at some point they were happy and very cute, but I just can't forgive he was so stupid as to break up with her instead of explaining things, but above all that he just said such a cruel thing when he broke up with her. In this scene, Do Kyung stupidly hits Tae Jin's car with his, getting in an argument. He bargains to let the ex hit him 100 times if he can hit him just once… for what he said to Hae Young. It touches my heart to see how deeply he cares to actually lose his temper like that at the end. The shaking view of the camera made me dizzy, though. Was it just me?

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Number 3: Just cry it, and sing it until you lose your voice

I've said it before, Hae Young's family is my favourite thing. It actually broke my heart to the point of real tears when Hae Young confessed what actually happened the day before the wedding to her family. Then seeing them crying with guilt for the way they treated her, for not helping her, for allowing her to cry all alone and endure such shame and pain on her own. It broke me like it broke them. But then seeing them taking her for karaoke to sing and dance while crying in between just proved how close and beautiful family they are. They cried with her, held each other and sang their throats out. It was both comical and comforting and it's why this was my favourite scene of the whole episode.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

BONUS: "The ship has already sailed"

It was so hard picking ONE scene for the bonus because there were so many other scenes I gif-ed but didn't add. Ultimately I picked when Jin Sang shouted at Do Kyung after the cherry blossom scene. We all know our Do Kyung already likes Hae Young, even if it's so complicated and conflicted, so I feel like Jin Sang reflects us all when he just said "the ship has already sailed." Isn't that what we all say while watching every K-drama?

giphy.gif

So, do you agree with my selection? I know there were so many other incredible scenes but the article gets too heavy with more and then crushes. Having to pick three from each episode is hard because it gets better and better and I just want to gif everything I see. I love this K-drama to death.

As I couldn't add more scenes, comment on your favourite ones! I'm trying to fix the issue to make gifs that I can actually post on tumblr, so once this is solved, perhaps I can gif the scenes you mention and make the gifs to share them on other social media accounts.

source : dramafever

Spoiler

*** The drama is hitting record-breaking ratings again.  The May 31 broadcast, which was last night recorded 8.425% in cable viewership ratings, according to Nielsen Korea. This is a 0.426% increase from the previous episode, which hit 7.99%.  More viewers are tuning in..... I read that this rating also marks the highest viewership ratings ever for a Monday drama airing on tvN. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** The drama is hitting record-breaking ratings again.  The May 31 broadcast, which was last night recorded 8.425% in cable viewership ratings, according to Nielsen Korea. This is a 0.426% increase from the previous episode, which hit 7.99%.  More viewers are tuning in..... I read that this rating also marks the highest viewership ratings ever for a Monday drama airing on tvN. :P

It's good news and I love seeing small but steady increase since the 1st episode. That said, I'm not greedy that it will always increase.  I'm just glad it it's already way passed the 2 rating goals that they initially set (3% & 5%), especially in the tough 11PM Monday-Wednesday time slot :) 

The PD also said that too :) 

Eric's play file XD

Another Miss Oh's BTS #5

Quick summary during Eric & Hyunjin’s part starting at around 1:50

Director: Take off his clothes like this.
Seo Hyunjin: Look.. this goes like this.
*Eric doesn’t lift himself up to tease Hyunjin*
Director: He’s stiffening (laugh)
Seo Hyunjin: Relax (to let me lift you up). Don’t be too relaxed!
When I touch anywhere (while acting) don’t be surprised! ㅋㅋ
Eric: (nod) Okay. Me too! ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ cuz I’m drunk~ (Dokyung was drunk in that scene)
Seo Hyunjin : Okay.

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

I love everything about this kiss.
From the little fight before Dokyung calmed Haeyoung down
To a moment of silent and gazing into each other before he goes in for the intense kiss.

tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo8_250.gif   tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo6_250.gif

tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo5_250.gif   tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo3_250.gif

tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo7_250.gif   tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo2_250.gif

tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo1_250.gif   tumblr_o8001ygPt61qfakbgo4_250.gif

cr: paper-box

Some people called Dokyung jerk because left like that after the kiss. I wonder if they realize he snapped out of the kiss because he recall what the Doctor just told him that he will die from a car accident.  And probably was why he didn't call her days after that.