1 hour ago, Phi said:

how do they go from this

to this?! XD  Where is this place?

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. Wahhh..........that kissing scene, that bed scene....The show's ratings have been skyrocketing, which is very good for a cable drama. LIKE ! :P

Those first 2 photos.  I love how cute they're off screen.

The way Hyunjin looks at Eric in the 1st pic...:wub:
The way he smiles at her while looking straight to her eyes in the 2nd pic.... :wub:

2016.05.26 Eric & Hyunjin Filmng in Bukchon (Hanok Vilage), Yeouido

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno10_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno3_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7s3xeHjMz1qckmvno5_r1_1280.jpg

Source:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,  + Via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. Wahhh..........that kissing scene, that bed scene....The show's ratings have been skyrocketing, which is very good for a cable drama. LIKE ! :P

it's actually a fan photoshop of the kiss in the alley hahhaha

I really really love this post :) 

Another Oh Hae Young and the Importance of Sounds

There are two things I love right now: tvN’s Another Oh Hae Young and its concentration on sounds.

I’m aware that this seems odd but stay with me.

giphy (1)  giphy

As long as I can remember I’ve always been fascinated by everyday sounds. The sound of water dripping from a faucet. The sound of pages turning a book. The sound of a dishwasher. The crackling sound the record player makes between the ending of one song and the beginning of the next. The sound of my lover’s heartbeat. The sound of my mother’s laugh.

I started buying soundtracks very early on and even that obsession continues til this day.

MI0000409378  que_sera_sera

I think it’s fair to say that we all have sounds that stand out to us. Some sounds we love, some sounds we hate. No matter how we feel about particular sounds, they evoke some deeply hidden emotion.

Needless to say, sound is important even though we may ignore 95% of the sounds we hear that accompany our daily grinds whatever that grind may be.

vlcsnap-00134  vlcsnap-00136

In tvN’s Another Oh Hae Young, our hero Park Do Kyung is a movie sound engineer which makes him super sensitive to sounds. In order for him to do his job well, he has to know what a pin sounds like when it hits the floor making sure to add right sound depending on what material the floor is made of. It’s that particular. His job requires him to capture the 95% we ignore while we capture the 5%. It’s a thankless job (unless you consider their salaries) but an important one nonetheless.

The sounds of our daily lives combine to create a symphony that is the soundtrack of our lives. They’re the sounds of minutiae but if one instrument is missing from the orchestra, we notice.

vlcsnap-00115  vlcsnap-00117

The sound of the sheets rustling as you leave the warmth of your bed. The sound of the shower curtain rings scraping the curtain rod as you get in and out of the shower. The sound of the coffee mug making contact with the hard surface you place it on before pouring your hot coffee into that mug.

selena-gomez-shower  coffee-time_1387

Imagine if when you placed the mug on the hard surface, there was no sound to indicate that it reached its destination successfully. Would you notice? You probably would because your first instinct would be to assume that something is wrong. Your favorite mug is likely surrendering to gravity, silently descending to the floor, and ultimately making the sound of shattering ceramic indicating that you’re going to be late to work today.

So, sounds are important.

We’ve reached the halfway point of Another Oh Hae Young and I was struck by Do Kyung’s growing interest in Hae Young included his growing attention to not just sounds but her sounds.

otonari2

One of my favorite films is the Japanese film おと・な・り (Romantic Prelude). It’s about two neighbors with paper-thin walls who listen to each other through those paper thin walls.

Yeah, it sounds creepy but, trust me, it’s quite romantic.

giphy (2)  1-qIcuzUYRyQrczQJAsF1QMg

They became interested in the beauty of their sounds. The sound of her learning French. The sound of his hand coffee grinder. Where they initially found this unintentional encroachment on privacy annoying, they both fell in love with the sounds of the other person’s presence before meeting each other face-to-face. When they did meet, it was clear that the affection they had established for each other’s sounds was an affection that would lead to a love whose foundation has already been created because they were painfully aware that their happiness had become dependent on the sounds of each other’s existence.

vlcsnap-00145  vlcsnap-00141

Out of all he characters in this show (with the exception of her parents), Do Kyung pays attention to Hae Young the most which is important considering she’s always been the one that everyone goes out their way to ignore. Do Kyung hears when Hae Young is coming or going. He hears when she’s sad or frustrated. Even when she vocalizes her emotions (something she does quite often), he can hear her loneliness and sincerity.

vlcsnap-00045  vlcsnap-00099

I think that’s why sounds are so important. We fake so much in our daily lives. We hide who we are. We hide how we feel. However, you can’t fake everyday sounds as they are the inevitable responses to questions that we don’t have to ask.

Don’t get me wrong, you can recreate them for things like film but you can’t fake them in real moments.

Those real moments that are simply being in a quiet space where you’ve taken off the mask and the facade has melted for the day. The only sounds left are the sounds of presence. These sounds are absolute. They are pure.

It is the simplest part of ourselves we can offer someone and the one thing that we want people to love us for, our presence and any proof of our existence.

vlcsnap-00036  vlcsnap-00032

It’s why Hae Young is also falling in love with not just Do Kyung but his existence. So much so that she doesn’t even care if her love for him is one-sided, she just needs to know he’s near.

To know that Do Kyung is not just falling in love with Hae Young but the sound of her presence if only to find comfort in the fact that she is near and in her purest form is the most romantic thing I know. Even more romantic is the attention he pays to every change in those sounds.

We all do this with people we genuinely care about.

vlcsnap-00015  vlcsnap-00014

You notice when your phone doesn’t ring as much as it used to. You notice the sound of hesitation or lack thereof when someone considers the answer they want to give you when you ask, “How are you?” You notice when your friend’s laugh isn’t as boisterous as it was yesterday. You notice when your grandmother’s walk is not as brisk as it used to be. You notice when your lover’s heartbeat isn’t beating beside you when you lay down at night.

Because you care. In a world where most sounds can be so easily relegated to the 95%.

Source: Dramadebussie

• Like 2

Our Mun Jung Hyuk seems to have gained a bit of weight. His hair style doesn't help either! Lol. Makes his face look fuller. I prefer clean cut Jung Hyuk like in "Discovery of Love," mm mm he looked so fine. Anyway, loving him in "Another Oh Hae Young," seriously his best drama yet!!!! Well my personal favorite so far. Absolutely love him and Seo Hyun Jin together! Where is Monday!! I need my weekly dose of Mr. Mun!!!

• Like 2

Hello! New visitor here!

I am not totally green to Eric and his 4D personality because I am Shinhwa fan,well... Not Die-hard fans like most of you but someone who admire them and do not fail to listen to their new albums. So I am watching Oh Hae Young and this drama is amazing.He delivered well,unlike someone I have seen in Shinhwa Broadcast. Because I have seen this video and SB(and rewatched for many times),he and Do Kyung is like totally different. XD

Can't wait for Monday

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Hello! New visitor here!

I am not totally green to Eric and his 4D personality because I am Shinhwa fan,well... Not Die-hard fans like most of you but someone who admire them and do not fail to listen to their new albums. So I am watching Oh Hae Young and this drama is amazing.He delivered well,unlike someone I have seen in Shinhwa Broadcast. Because I have seen this video and SB(and rewatched for many times),he and Do Kyung is like totally different. XD

Can't wait for Monday

hahaha for some one doesn't know Eric and Shinhwa, they would be in for a shock if they venture on Shinhwa Broadcast or even the vapp with Shinhwa, that bathroom one lolol

I see some of Eric in Dokyung but definitely not 98.8% like the production was saying :) 

Monday comes soon!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ihjj said:

Our Mun Jung Hyuk seems to have gained a bit of weight. His hair style doesn't help either! Lol. Makes his face look fuller. I prefer clean cut Jung Hyuk like in "Discovery of Love," mm mm he looked so fine. Anyway, loving him in "Another Oh Hae Young," seriously his best drama yet!!!! Well my personal favorite so far. Absolutely love him and Seo Hyun Jin together! Where is Monday!! I need my weekly dose of Mr. Mun!!!

I thought he's been loosing some weight lately (as usual he tends to drop weight as the drama filming goes on).  He's not thin as he was in DoR. I like his weight in Another Miss Oh more.  The hair is ok to me but no objection for a swept up look.. but they don't often have a hairdo switch unless it's time jump....

• Like 1

This Junjin fansign even was way back in November or December.  Not sure why it resurface now.  Must be because of the drama :) 

2016.05.07 [enter-talk] HANDSOME BODY GUARD

download.jsp?FileKey=72AC07C9CC7C196E386
Oh, Junjin is having a public fansign event

download.jsp?FileKey=8740E02C55F223B768B
Huh? Who's next to him..

download.jsp?FileKey=3A585F662FC7EFE17DF

The body guard is Eric..?
Eric is acting like Jungjin's body guard in his fansign eventㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileKey=DF15D2FFD595A1BCDD7
He even removes his coat for him

download.jsp?FileKey=B3CBB2D36F471C8F521
He hands him his coffee

download.jsp?FileKey=E003C6A70E2891024E7
And he even closes his pensㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileKey=197D7A42C6BFBC048E5
He also receives the gifts and puts them behind right away

download.jsp?FileKey=3F582F190D007185483
He observe this celebrity with vigilance

download.jsp?FileKey=3A69A6A6B342D6913A5
He also puts clementines on fans' head

download.jsp?FileKey=2F6F8C3ED200E310898
Oh.. He has those gangster body guard feels..

download.jsp?FileKey=BF4347774DFF982B5A5
Eric: "I wanted to be a body guard ever since I was a kid, I could realize my dream like this, this sure is nice"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat the hellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response: 
[+406][-5]
original post: here

[+112, -1] Eric smoking in a fridge because Kim Dongwan hates the smell of cigarettesㅋㅋㅋ

[+88, -2] I wish Monday would come faster ㅜㅜ Why isn’t his drama broadcasting every day ㅜㅜ I’m so boredㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[77, 0] If you always find me like that, I will be waiting for you..

[27, 0] Eric Sunamoon (t/n: not sure if this is the real spelling)

[24, 0] Freaking cute how he puts the clementine on her headㅎㅎㅎ

Source: pann-choa

The setting of this interview was on the same day of Another Miss Oh press conference on May 2nd.

2016.05.26 Jeon Hye Bin dishes on how Eric really acts on set

Eric-jeon-hye-bin_1464201761_af_org.jpg

You know him as the brusque yet innately sweet character in ’Oh Hae Young Again.’  You know him as the charismatic rapper of Shinhwa.  And you know him as a surprisingly soft-spoken man despite his manly appearance, but what’s Eric really like on the set of his drama?

His co-star Jeon Hye Bin dished in an interview with ’Showbiz Korea’ on May 25, stating that he was a funny character in real life.  “Eric has a distinctively mischievous side,” she started.  “Because he has a humorous side, laughter never leaves the set of the drama. Also, like somebody who seems cold on the outside but is warm on the inside, he pulls pranks with no expression on his face.  He struck a weird pose all of a sudden on the stage during the press conference, didn’t he?  Like that, he does a lot of things that people wouldn’t imagine he’d do even though he doesn’t look like a funny person, so people get taken aback.”

Don’t be fooled!  This is one complex, lovable man.

Source: allkpop

What the clip with Hyebin here

This Junjin fansign even was way back in November or December.  Not sure why it resurface now.  Must be because of the drama :) 

2016.05.07 [enter-talk] HANDSOME BODY GUARD

download.jsp?FileKey=72AC07C9CC7C196E386
Oh, Junjin is having a public fansign event

download.jsp?FileKey=8740E02C55F223B768B
Huh? Who's next to him..

download.jsp?FileKey=3A585F662FC7EFE17DF

The body guard is Eric..?
Eric is acting like Jungjin's body guard in his fansign eventㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileKey=DF15D2FFD595A1BCDD7
He even removes his coat for him

download.jsp?FileKey=B3CBB2D36F471C8F521
He hands him his coffee

download.jsp?FileKey=E003C6A70E2891024E7
And he even closes his pensㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileKey=197D7A42C6BFBC048E5
He also receives the gifts and puts them behind right away

download.jsp?FileKey=3F582F190D007185483
He observe this celebrity with vigilance

download.jsp?FileKey=3A69A6A6B342D6913A5
He also puts clementines on fans' head

download.jsp?FileKey=2F6F8C3ED200E310898
Oh.. He has those gangster body guard feels..

download.jsp?FileKey=BF4347774DFF982B5A5
Eric: "I wanted to be a body guard ever since I was a kid, I could realize my dream like this, this sure is nice"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat the hellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response: 
[+406][-5]
original post: here

[+112, -1] Eric smoking in a fridge because Kim Dongwan hates the smell of cigarettesㅋㅋㅋ

[+88, -2] I wish Monday would come faster ㅜㅜ Why isn’t his drama broadcasting every day ㅜㅜ I’m so boredㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[77, 0] If you always find me like that, I will be waiting for you..

[27, 0] Eric Sunamoon (t/n: not sure if this is the real spelling)

[24, 0] Freaking cute how he puts the clementine on her headㅎㅎㅎ

Source: pann-choa

• Like 1

Dramafever: 4 songs from the Another Oh Hae Young OST that you can’t get out of your head

If you’ve had “dream a dream of you, a dream I’m kissing youuuuu…” or “I rememberrrrr…” stuck in your head for the last few weeks, it can only mean one thing—you’ve been bitten by the Another Oh Hae Young bug and you can’t get enough of the catchy original sound track. Well, the best way to get rid of a song in your head is to just give in and listen to it a few times on repeat, so I have made a special playlist of the 4 main theme songs from the drama just for you!

1. “Just Like a Dream” by Ben

One of the amazing things about Another Oh Hae Young is that it makes you cry one minute, laugh out loud the next, and then fall in love. This song represents the heartache of lost love and the pain of old memories that haunt both our leads at the beginning of the drama.  

“I remember, that cold day
My heart kept trembling, I was afraid I’d cry
Let me go like a dream that’ll go away when you open your eyes
If not, stay by my side”

2. “What is Love?” by Seo Hyun Jin, Yu Seungwoo

This upbeat, catchy song is about how melancholic love can be—one minutes it makes your heart burst with joy, and the next minute it rips it in half, and yet we still long for in anyway.  

“What is love
To make my heart this way?
Every day, I shed tears, my nose runs
My heart aches
What is love
To make my heart race
On your sweet lips
I want to lay my heart on it”

3. “Little Miss Sunshine” by Wable

This playful and upbeat song celebrates the way that love disarms us and gives us childlike joy, often when we least expect it.

“I can’t hide my fluttering heart, my light footsteps
When I see you from far away
You brightly smile at me
It softly melts down, softly
My heart melts with you, my small and cute
little miss sunshine”

4. “Maybe I” by Roy Kim

This soft and melodic love song is the perfect representation of the love that Do Kyung is trying in vain to avoid and the happiness that awaits him if he can only let Oh Hae Young in.

“Like the starlight
You came into my dark heart
Maybe I have met you
To finally find happiness”

Doesn’t the OST perfectly fit this touching drama about second chances at love? Which songs can’t you get out of your head?

I can’t wait to see what other new songs they add!

Here’s a Spotify playlist so you can listen to these songs on repeat. (Roy Kim’s song is not yet available). Make sure to follow out official Spotify account!

Catch up on Another Oh Hae Young here: Watch Now

English lyrics found here.

Source: Dramafever

• Like 3

Top 6 scenes from Another Oh Hae Young episodes 5 & 6

by Bel Watson on Mon, May 23, 2016

b913edf7-55bb-424e-98f5-6ee6f6c3b49e.jpg

Another week into a K-drama that's becoming one of my favorites! I highly enjoy Another Oh Hae Young; the humor and drama of the story, the characters, and the acting is always on point. I wait eagerly for Mondays and Tuesdays, so considering today we have a new episode, why not going back to last week's episodes and recap some of the best scenes?

From episode 5: Crazily heart-wrenching

Number 1: Do not laugh!

After the iconic scene where Oh Hae Young runs and jumps in Do Kyung's arms, something goes amiss: she loses part of her bra. Even at night, he can't stop laughing and that continues the next day. He offers her a drive but he can't hold his laughter, which is beautiful and amusing. She tries to stop him, but he can't fight it and at the end both end up laughing as they drive past the cherry blossoms. (I love the scenery!). This scene is cute and fun, how despite Do Kyung not being the type to laugh, he can't help it with Hae Young. I love how she actually makes him crack up like this. She can really make him happy, can't she?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Number 2: Two Oh He Youngs

Both Hae Youngs can't stop getting mixed up, apparently. The "pretty" one (I really don't like calling her that, she's not mean or anything, so she's not hateful, and it's evident now she had a reason for what she did, but I don't find her that pretty. Perhaps it's just me) called Do Kyung and he thought it actually was his neighbour so he goes, just to end up meeting with both of them. I like that despite everything, his conflictive and explosive emotions, he takes his neighbour Hae Young with him. I also love how he makes sure to tell the pretty one that he came for the one in his car, not her.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Number 3: Honey!

This is my favourite scene in this episode. Hae Young thinks that Do Kyung actually came to pick her up and to pretend they are together, so she puts a show. I love his expression of "please don't do this" but he still grabs her in his arms again, these so tightly around her. And the best is how when she asks him to turn around, he actually does it. Twice! I was screaming and laughing and kicking in the air all at the same time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

From episode 6: Half love, half pity

Number 1: Not Oh Hae Young

I was waiting for this scene in the previous episode, when Hae Young's mother finds out there's a door between her daughter's place and the handsome and successful neighbour. At first I thought she was going to get angry, but I love that she actually thought it was a blessing and seems to already want him as son-in-law. And I find hilarious the fact he didn't realise it wasn't Hae Young.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Number 2: The Aliens are coming!

We learn that the reason Soo Kyung drinks every night is because she was left by her lover, and she clearly is still suffering. However, the fact she wants the aliens to come to end her suffering is most amusing, especially because of her fantasy that is just epic. I think this is one of the funniest scenes in the drama so far.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Number 3: When honey does come for pizza

This got me squealing like a little girl. Hae Young usually calls out loud for Do Kyung when she orders delivery food, a matter of safety. Do Kyung now is aware of this after listening to all the recordings of his place when he's not around, meaning all what Hae Young does at home when she's alone. With that knowledge, he actually goes into her place for pizza, surprising her and making her (and my) heart flutter. And then he promises not to block the entrance anymore to give her a chance to run away if the situation calls for it. MY HEART, I SWEAR!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bonus: Because we can't never have enough shower scenes

Do I even need to explain why I chose this for the bonus scene? We always appreciate the fan service, don't we?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What do you think of my scene selection this week? Is there a scene I should've included but I didn't? Are you enjoying this K-drama as much as I am? I can't wait for the new episodes. It's probably the first time in my life I say, "Yay, it's Monday!" Please, share your comments below and let's have a discussion.

With this are we ready to watch episode 7 today? You can do it for free on DramaFever!

Source: DramaFever

• Like 1