On 5/22/2016 at 1:01 AM, MsMemaaaa said:

The drama is doing soo pretty well so far. Hopefully things go perfectly as they're now. I read an article on Soompi that writers thinking of extension to the drama. hmm I dunno but extensions don't do good for the dramas all the time. At times it backfires, & I'm afraid that they continue the drama wz extension idea on their minds, leading them up to slow events down. Dear writers, don't mess up with the drama okay? It's been on the lead, keep it on the lead! plz! 
& The articles, no eng trans .. I saw an article I figured out it was talking about a controversy or so, waited & waited for trans .................... If only I knew Korean, I'd have done that job then.
btw, I've noticed they don't pay attention to some details in the drama :D .. like DoKyung's or HY's hair or style change right in the next shot or she was holding the can wz her right hand that turned into left hand in the close up shot ..etc :D .. it kinda brings me outta of the scene mood & laugh lol .. hopefully they take care of such details ^_^ 

Time for some gif spam :P 

True love isn’t only based on romance, candle light dinner & walks along the beach.
In fact, is based on respect, compromise, caring, and trust.

:heart:

tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo5_400.gif

tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo6_400.gif

tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo2_400.gif tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo9_r1_400.gif tumblr_o7ht9rlk6N1rvbzggo1_400.gif

see her happiness after Do Kyung's text msg? I can totally feel her :D 

then comes the time where that “virtual husband” answers the call lol  :D:D:D:D   

tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo1_400.gif

tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo6_400.gif tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo5_400.gif

tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o7jvfl4t9i1rvbzggo2_400.gif

This moment! Another favorite one!
DoKyung's cuteeeeeee awkwardness while giving Hae Young the birthday gift! soooo adorable giving reason after reason for the gift lol .. the message successfully delivered to her, Do Kyung ;) 
and it's Eric & the rabbits again :D:D 

tumblr_o7e8fw80Iz1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o7e8fw80Iz1rvbzggo1_400.gif

tumblr_o7e8fw80Iz1rvbzggo5_400.gif tumblr_o7e8fw80Iz1rvbzggo6_400.gif

tumblr_o7e8fw80Iz1rvbzggo2_400.gif tumblr_o7e8fw80Iz1rvbzggo4_400.gif

…I wanted to have an excuse to see him somehow, even if it was acting. I wanted to see him. If somebody else did the same things to me, would I like it the same way? No.. I just liked him from the beginning ♥”

how can we not fall in love with him?! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo2_r1_400.gif tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo7_400.gif

tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo1_r3_400.gif

tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo5_400.gif tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo9_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo6_400.gif tumblr_o7bmm5ZeiI1rvbzggo3_r1_400.gif

Another favorite scene! lol I laughed a lot for it. Do Kyung & Hae Young's reactions were priceless :D:D 

tumblr_o7b5c0GcP91rvbzggo3_500.gif

tumblr_o7b5c0GcP91rvbzggo2_500.gif

tumblr_o7b5c0GcP91rvbzggo5_500.gif

tumblr_o7b5c0GcP91rvbzggo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o7b5c0GcP91rvbzggo4_500.gif

A soulmate is the one who can see your pain when you’re fooling everyone else.

tumblr_o78k2zVLXL1rvbzggo1_400.gif tumblr_o78k2zVLXL1rvbzggo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o78k2zVLXL1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o78k2zVLXL1rvbzggo5_400.gif

Favorite! :D What a family! hahahahaha best combination we could've asked for :D:D 

- Drunk sister: *takes off her shoe & puts it on the table*
- Do Kyung: * throws his sister’s shoe away angrily* 
- Friend: *doesn’t give a richard simmons & continues eating* 
You know you’ve best friends when they’re coping perfectly with ur family issues LOL

tumblr_o74bvi3LN31rvbzggo1_r1_500.gif

even when you'rs surrounded by people ...

tumblr_o76u2uYTww1rvbzggo1_r1_540.gif

You’ve recognized it right away. That Park Do Kyung is the man you can rely on. Within the first minute of meeting him, you can tell him everything. Even the things you couldn’t tell your closest friends. Regardless of how close you are to your friends, there’re many things that you wouldn’t tell them, but you end up revealing everything to your man, more so than your decade-long friendship.” 

tumblr_o7f1frdgRl1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o7f1frdgRl1rvbzggo3_400.gif

tumblr_o7f1frdgRl1rvbzggo1_400.gif tumblr_o7f1frdgRl1rvbzggo2_400.gif

That's so true to a great extend! Esp when you find a man like Do Kyung, Eric~ ♥♥

He's the reason behind her misery & that's been hurting him a lot :( 

tumblr_o7c3jkZkah1rvbzggo7_400.gif tumblr_o7c3jkZkah1rvbzggo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o7c3jkZkah1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o7c3jkZkah1rvbzggo5_400.gif

tumblr_o7c3jkZkah1rvbzggo1_400.gif tumblr_o7c3jkZkah1rvbzggo3_r1_400.gif

GENTLEMAN! 

tumblr_o74jbhp1gj1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_o74jbhp1gj1rvbzggo4_540.gif

tumblr_o74jbhp1gj1rvbzggo3_540.gif

Someone protect this 3-year-old kid plz! hahahaha :D :w00t: :w00t:

tumblr_o720u9Xz9V1rvbzggo6_400.gif tumblr_o720u9Xz9V1rvbzggo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o720u9Xz9V1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o720u9Xz9V1rvbzggo1_400.gif

tumblr_o720u9Xz9V1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o720u9Xz9V1rvbzggo5_400.gif

Our loyal leadernim :D Mission: promote Shinhwa as much as he can! Let everyone do Shinhwa greeting lol ..
Previously wz Hyunjin & Hyebin, & now wz his sound production team :D 

tumblr_o6yz18MjBO1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o6yz18MjBO1rvbzggo1_540.gif

I wanted to do this long before .. & then came Another Miss Oh's vapp to make me put the idea into action. 
I've seen many celebrities don't mind others talk about their handsomeness .. but Eric, One of the best-looking Idols in Kpop, if not the best,  yet he never once bragged about his handsomeness or brought it up in his talk. He does his very best to avoid the well-deserved praise with all means! How can we not love this man! :) 

tumblr_o6sdg4Z5Mu1rvbzggo2_400.gif tumblr_o6sdg4Z5Mu1rvbzggo7_400.gif

tumblr_o6sdg4Z5Mu1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o6sdg4Z5Mu1rvbzggo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o6sdg4Z5Mu1rvbzggo6_400.gif tumblr_o6sdg4Z5Mu1rvbzggo5_400.gif

I don't know if I'd be able to catch up on the next 2 eps as I'll be on a business trip, but I hope I can at least watch them! wanna know what's gonna happen arghh! :\

leaving you wz those gorgeous mesmerizing eyes~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

tumblr_o6l9abaEtV1rvbzggo1_540.gif 

love love love this post. have yet to start watching this drama yet but i love catching up all the stuff here.

thanks MsMemaaa and have a safe trip :)

• Like 1

Hi...I back to write my opinion about Han Tae Jin's back to our OTP's life.

I wonder why some viewers see Han Tae Jin as innocent man. Han Tae Jin has unclear business. Jin Sang already told us in the beginning of episode. He's not innocent. Of course Do Kyung and his buddy Jin Sang were total jerk for ruining someone's marriage. But again, I just wanna say, Han Tae Jin isn't good husband material either. Do Kyung never made him go to the prison. He took out his investment, yes. But not sending him to the prison. Han Tae Jin correlated with some criminality (perhaps correlated with unclean business). I was happy that Do Kyung ruined their wedding plan indirectly to save Oh Hae Young from Tae Jin's dirty business.

But I won't write this in the Oh Hae Young thread since they might think me as bias because of Do Kyung.

@PutriSalju, well it's easy root for the good/underdog guy. Dokyung and Jinsang was childish with their revenge but they're not malicious to put Taejin in jail. If people can't see that, I don't know what they're watching...

160523 E&J Twitter Update: What's going to happen today?

tumblr_o7mtr7VTPv1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

May 23rd Monday night
Number 1 hot topic drama for 3 weeks in a row.
“Oh Hae Young Again” What’s Gonna Happen today?
Please watch a lot today, too~ 
11.00pm TVN “Oh Hae Young Again” 
“Again! today, too” 
Do! Not! Miss! It!
Source: E&J Twitter + translation by LuvEiEi Via EricMun.tumblr

black script from this episode... Is is a hint for hell going to rain on Dokyung and dark days are on horizon?

i'm so happy he finally get some recognition after so many drama!! 

HOPE we could reach 10% eric fighting!!! 

really hope he get more offers in advertisement after this drama!! earn more $$$ 

2016/05/24 [HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 8

photo727356.jpg

Strictly speaking the way "Oh Hae-Young Again" replays footage from past episodes as flashbacks is a tad excessive. Do-kyeong's precognition is, itself, another form of this. But I'm always impressed at how these flashbacks accompany new information that puts these past events in radically different perspective. Way back in the first episode I thought Deok-hee came off as a bad mother. While subsequent events have better contextualized the relationship between Deok-hee and Hae-young, it's only here that Deok-hee realizes that an alternate context makes her look much, much worse.

"Oh Hae-Young Again" also does its usual tough balancing act of having strong second leads. Well, all right, Tae-jin hasn't really been around enough to really qualify as a second lead. Even so, Tae-jin serves the same basic purpose as the other Hae-young in that his behavior has sympathetic (if frustratingly unexplained) motivation. What's more, Tae-jin's appearances in flashback give the impression of a genuine loving partner, whose current overtures are ineffective mostly due to an inability to properly perceive appearances.

Which just goes on to beg other questions. Take the big ping-pong scene between Do-kyeong and the other Hae-young. Is it a sign of the true strength of their affection, or is the very happiness of the moment indicative of the shallowness of their relationship? Sure, sweet nothings are great in the here and now, but they're far less useful in the event of a genuine crisis.

Yet pride still remains the main issue. Do-kyeong still can't admit that he wants to see Hae-young. It seems as if his visions mainly serve the purpose of provoking Do-kyeong into making uncharacteristically aggressive romantic gestures. It is telling that Do-kyeong is able to make the time to go on these elaborate searches for Hae-young. That much is probably an indication that, work notwithstanding, Do-kyeong's friendless lifestyle has left him with more spare time than he would like.

On a lighter note, I rather like how "Oh Hae-Young Again" appears to be fetishizing terrifying women, mainly by making them seem more interesting than the more conventional Hae-young. What else to make Soo-kyeong's deranged French ranting, or how Anna is dragging Hoon by the nose to all sorts of strange. Hae-young, of course, outdoes them all by sulking in a way that makes it clear she does not want to be found. It's scary indeed, for Do-kyeong to think that without his visions Hae-young could be hurt. Especially considering how Do-kyeong doesn't seem terribly concerned with his own physical well-being.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

SOURCE

2016/05/24 

'Oh Hae-Young Again' Eric foresees his kissing with Seo Hyeon-jin 

photo727025.jpg

On the episode 8 of tvN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh Hae-Young Again", Park Do-gyeong (Eric Moon) became attracted to Oh Hae-yeong (Seo Hyeon-jin) even more.

As Han Tae-jin (Lee Jae-yoon-I) returned, both Oh Hae-yeong and Park Do-gyeong were swayed. Oh Hae-yeong saw Han Tae-jin helping a woman getting into his car indifferently, she felt even more disappointed. Although the woman was actually just a female employee working at Han Tae-jin's company, Oh Hae-yeong, who once had experienced the engagement breakage one day before their wedding day, felt even more humiliation.

Park Do-gyeong also started feeling nervous as Han Tae-jin, who ruined his business because of him, returned. Park Do-gyeong could reveal his heart drawn to Oh Hae-yeong. However, when foresaw a scene in which Oh Hae-yeong was jaywalking dangerously, he rushed to Oh Hae-yeong.

In the meantime, Han Tae-jin's mother suggested to Hwang Deok-yi (Kim Mi-kyeong) that they should make their children to see each other again. Deok-yi tried to pursuade her daughter to meet Han Tae-jin again. Oh Hae-yeong shed tears and confessed that the one who cancelled the engagement first was actually Han Tae-jin. The whole family felt horrible to find out the situation and Oh Hae-yeong had to stay at her mother's house because of this for a while.

Park Do-gyeong told Oh Hae-yeong to return to their place. Oh Hae-yeong asked him to say he missed her and Park Do-gyeong refused. However, Park Do-gyeong later foresaw the imminent car accident and ran back to her, being worried about her.

Later, Park Do-gyeong happened to foresee the car accident again and Oh Hae-yeong was not there in the scene. He realized it was his destiny. An overlapping scene added at the end of this episode showed Park Do-gyeong and Oh Hae-yeong having a fight and then kissing each other.

SOURCE

7 hours ago, appl4 said:

i'm so happy he finally get some recognition after so many drama!! 

HOPE we could reach 10% eric fighting!!! 

really hope he get more offers in advertisement after this drama!! earn more $$$ 

Hi appl4, ye, I hope so, too. If the viewer ratings continue climbing up, it may reach 10%. Hahaha - I would totally love to be Eric's girlfriend for a day if the ratings hit 10%... For sure, Phi, inna & Putri will throw stones at me so, I'd better run fast now. But, before this, let me say - According to records taken after the drama's 8th episode aired last night, I read that 'Another Miss Oh' brought in an impressive 7.798% in viewer ratings, surpassing the 7.06% record set by 'Cheese in the Trap' for the highest viewer ratings of a tvN Monday-Tuesday drama!  Well deserved. The drama becomes unpredictable by EPs and yes, I'm loving it! It totally got a very good story. :P

• Like 2

Oh Hae-young Again climbs in ratings, gets 2-episode extension

OhHaeYoung20.jpg

Well tvN sure knows how to strike when the iron is hot. Its thoughtful romantic comedyOh Hae-young Again just broke Cheese in the Trap’s record for highest ratings in their Monday-Tuesday drama slot, and the next day there’s confirmation that the show will be getting an extension. The series is enjoying a host of critical acclaim and popularity — on top of the stellar ratings for cable (Tuesday’s Episode 8 logged 7.798%), it’s being compared to rom-com greats like My Name Is Kim Sam-soon. So it’s no wonder that the network wants more episodes.

The drama stars Seo Hyun-jin as the quintessential everywoman, Eric as the guy who wronged her but is falling for her, and Jeon Hye-bin as the woman from his past who shows up to ruin everything. The heart of show is really Seo Hyun-jin, who is especially funny, warm, and vulnerable in the role. She’s always been great, but this is definitely the show that made everyone stand up and take notice of her.

Producers have confirmed that the show will be getting a 2-episode extension, bringing its total count to 18. They’ve also promised not to fill the extra airtime with bloated material just to prolong the existing story, and said that they were already having to cut down a lot to fit everything in 16 episodes, so the extension is really to show everything they intended.

That’s easy to say (and it would’ve been moot had the drama not been a ratings hit), but hey, I appreciate producers who care enough about their story to even say that much. It’s the rare drama that can manage not to lose steam with an extension, but it might just be early enough in the story to make it work seamlessly. We’re going to hold you to your word, so make it perfect!

Oh Hae-young Again airs Mondays and Tuesdays on tvN.

Via Sports Chosun, Osen

SOURCE

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi appl4, ye, I hope so, too. If the viewer ratings continue climbing up, it may reach 10%. Hahaha - I would totally love to be Eric's girlfriend for a day if the ratings hit 10%... For sure, Phi, inna & Putri will throw stones at me so, I'd better run fast now. But, before this, let me say - According to records taken after the drama's 8th episode aired last night, I read that 'Another Miss Oh' brought in an impressive 7.798% in viewer ratings, surpassing the 7.06% record set by 'Cheese in the Trap' for the highest viewer ratings of a tvN Monday-Tuesday drama!  Well deserved. The drama becomes unpredictable by EPs and yes, I'm loving it! It totally got a very good story. :P

@willenette

HAHAHA... Don't worry I won't throw stones at you.. You can apply to be Eric's GF for a day.

Please take good care uri Leader-nim... Do shower him with a lot of love~~~ ;)

@appl4

Well, Eric earns more when he's in Shinhwa, not to mentioning he's CEO of Shinhwa Company.

Don't worry SHCJ will empty their piggy banks if it is necessary hahaha... :P:P

20 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

@willenette

HAHAHA... Don't worry I won't throw stones at you.. You can apply to be Eric's GF for a day.

Please take good care uri Leader-nim... Do shower him with a lot of love~~~ ;)

inna dear, you won't throw stones at me but look at your emoticon - hahaha :D Don't worry, I'll shower him with lots of.........water in his body - bwahahaha..........

8 minutes ago, willenette said:

inna dear, you won't throw stones at me but look at your emoticon - hahaha :D Don't worry, I'll shower him with lots of.........water in his body - bwahahaha..........

Watering his body? What to do...? Since when uri oppa becomes flower bcoz you want to watering him, hahahahaha...Eyy, I'm seriously won't throw you.. Don't worry be happy... Let's purify our eyes with beautiful Eric :wub:

this oppa is so healing