55 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

You're welcome^^

Me too... I just wonder if I can buy "Park Do kyung" on e-Bay hahahahaha... He's too cute~~~

inna, you may also try YesAsia later on. I will buy a DVD copy of this drama later on because I couldn't watch it continuously for lack of time, so, I need to have my own copy. It's just that sometimes YesAsia sells DVDs without region codes & sometimes with strange English subs. DVD without region code is forbidden.  Here in my side, I noticed now that the pirated ones are fasts and very up to date with the ones released in Korea & the subs are fine. But, I'm more interested in buying a high quality box set of my favorite K-dramas. All of the box sets I bought the translations are of good quality. In Hawaii, K-dramas are very popular. During my visit, I found the major discount stores selling K-dramas.  I guess because KBS has an office there and they do sell their dramas. So far, I have bought my fair share of K-dramas with good English subs on DVD. :P

4 hours ago, willenette said:

inna, you may also try YesAsia later on. I will buy a DVD copy of this drama later on because I couldn't watch it continuously for lack of time, so, I need to have my own copy. It's just that sometimes YesAsia sells DVDs without region codes & sometimes with strange English subs. DVD without region code is forbidden.  Here in my side, I noticed now that the pirated ones are fasts and very up to date with the ones released in Korea & the subs are fine. But, I'm more interested in buying a high quality box set of my favorite K-dramas. All of the box sets I bought the translations are of good quality. In Hawaii, K-dramas are very popular. During my visit, I found the major discount stores selling K-dramas.  I guess because KBS has an office there and they do sell their dramas. So far, I have bought my fair share of K-dramas with good English subs on DVD. :P

Heol.. I'm just joking when I said wanna buy "Park Do Kyung" on e-Bay :lol:

Right now I'm watching OHYA, Monster, Flower in Prison & Goodbye Mr Black.  I'm afraid if I watch it in full episodes on DVD I might stay awake hahahaha.. How can I sleep if Eric keeps on smile at me? I mean on my screen, hahaha... :sweatingbullets:

I seldom buy DVD I just watch online. If I like for a drama then I just downloaded. :phew: I'm not so neat or tidy person so if I buy DVD I might lost it or forgot where I put it :P

Hawaii? Oh that's cool! I love beach~~~

160511 Shinhwa Eric Spotted Filming At Yuldong Park (Bundang)

On the way back from outdoor lesson at Yuldong Park
Eric ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Drama shooting #OhHaeYoungAgain
When I was younger #ShinhwaFan #MunJungHyuk see #Eric

Source: kim__yooree + Translation by LuvEiEi + EricMun.tumbr

tumblr_o702nkZJGT1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

14 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

Heol.. I'm just joking when I said wanna buy "Park Do Kyung" on e-Bay :lol:

Right now I'm watching OHYA, Monster, Flower in Prison & Goodbye Mr Black.  I'm afraid if I watch it in full episodes on DVD I might stay awake hahahaha.. How can I sleep if Eric keeps on smile at me? I mean on my screen, hahaha... :sweatingbullets:

I seldom buy DVD I just watch online. If I like for a drama then I just downloaded:phew: I'm not so neat or tidy person so if I buy DVD I might lost it or forgot where I put it :P

Hawaii? Oh that's cool! I love beach~~~

Hi inna,  actually, every time I watch a drama online, which is airing I can't get to watch it continuously because of lack of time. That's why, I always buy DVDs for my own copy. Currently, I'm also watching OHYA & Flower in Prison from time to time. I also like Go Su. But, for my DVD copy, I'm watching Jang Jeong-Sil, starring SIG. About D/L, I remember when I visited Seoul for the 1st time some years back, I was looking for a very big bookstore there where I could buy DVDs, albums & mags. I had a hard time looking for it so, when I saw some K-girls walking along with me I asked them where I could get those stuffs. They answered me : sorry, we don't know because we don't buy, we download - hahaha. You know, I have plenty of DVDs at home & most of them are K-dramas & RAIN's stuffs & most of them are all original.

:P

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi inna,  actually, every time I watch a drama online, which is airing I can't get to watch it continuously because of lack of time. That's why, I always buy DVDs for my own copy. Currently, I'm also watching OHYA & Flower in Prison from time to time. I also like Go Su. But, for my DVD copy, I'm watching Jang Jeong-Sil, starring SIG. About D/L, I remember when I visited Seoul for the 1st time some years back, I was looking for a very big bookstore there where I could buy DVDs, albums & mags. I had a hard time looking for it so, when I saw some K-girls walking along with me I asked them where I could get those stuffs. They answered me : sorry, we don't know because we don't buy, we download - hahaha. You know, I have plenty of DVDs at home & most of them are K-dramas & RAIN's stuffs & most of them are all original.

:P

Khiyaaa~~~ seems like you travelled a lot.. Hawaii and the Seoul... I'm jealous :sweatingbullets: I only flight to Jakarta or Singapore... *sigh*

I like Goo So, too.. I love Flower in Prison. Until now I'm enjoying this drama.. Well, sometimes it's not easy to watch Sageuk :D That's rite, it's fun to downloading instead buy DVDs meanwhile I need to save every cents for vacation, hahahaha... Unless you have such CEO Oppa to taking care our financial, hahaaha... Hm, my life-goal to marry CEO Oppa and then I will support all Shinhwa's activities hahahaha...

Oooohhh Rain... Another heartthrob oppa kkkkkk... He has such fantastic body.. make people feel so pervy once seeing him shirtless HAHAHAHAHA

Greetings everyone :) 
It's been a long time since a drama was added to my fave list. & now, Another Miss Oh has successfully claimed their place higher in the list ^_^ .. I loved Discovery of Love too, coz of Eric, but AMO,, is another story .. perfect choice of actors, everyone fits perfectly in their character & the harmony between them is overwhelming .. Hope things continue as good as they're now or even better & I'm sure the drama will be one of the big hits this year & another milestone in Eric's filmography ..
I just hope the episodes come out wz instant subtitles lol, I need to wait till the following day to watch wz subs, & then make edits for the scenes I delayed editing coz of lack of subs .. I'm active on making edits esp on Thursday & Friday, maybe to make up for the hiatus next month :rolleyes:.. but I'm trying to ignore that fact to enjoy the current moment .. so, this gif spamming gonna be a loooong one! warning! :D:D .. sorry for repeating if any of these edits posted here before ^_^ 
Another Miss Oh, Another Oh Hae Young, Oh Hae Young Again , too many names lol

Girl, if the man loves the way you eat, the way you speak, loves everything about you,
then he is the right one for you! Don't let go of him!
:heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_o6zy9jcPaa1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_o6zy9jcPaa1rvbzggo2_540.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:

“ In the vision that I saw this time .. that woman runs towards me .. she runs into my arms.
But what if .. at this moment, I don’t catch her? .. Would I be able to cut her out of my life? ..
But, even if I avoid her as best as I could, in the end, it feels like I won’t ultimately be able to cut her off.
It feels like that woman keeps on unraveling me. It’s like she’s telling me to stop being unhappy, stop being miserable, and saying “let’s both be happy”. ”  -
Do Kyung

tumblr_o71ajlFTR31rvbzggo7_r2_400.gif tumblr_o71ajlFTR31rvbzggo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o71ajlFTR31rvbzggo6_400.gif tumblr_o71ajlFTR31rvbzggo3_400.gif

tumblr_o71ajlFTR31rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o71ajlFTR31rvbzggo5_400.gif

Aside from the lovey-dovey stuff, they're even compatible in dorkiness! :D:D 
Gonna do this with my poor future guy to gain power hahaha

tumblr_o706uyLNhD1rvbzggo2_400.gif tumblr_o706uyLNhD1rvbzggo3_400.gif

tumblr_o706uyLNhD1rvbzggo1_400.gif tumblr_o706uyLNhD1rvbzggo4_400.gif

Eric & the animals! soo lovely! Th rabbit in DoL & now the horse! soo adorable scene ♥♥♥♥
I don't mind repeating such scenes, instead of "shower ones!" 

tumblr_o6z7d0l1E91rvbzggo4_500.gif

tumblr_o6z7d0l1E91rvbzggo3_500.gif

tumblr_o6z7d0l1E91rvbzggo1_500.gif

tumblr_o6z7d0l1E91rvbzggo5_r1_500.gif

ugh so heartbreaking! 
"Are you in pain? ,, I'm in pain too" .. & it's okay to feel pained ..

tumblr_o6yaldl2lY1rvbzggo4_400.gif tumblr_o6yaldl2lY1rvbzggo4_400.gif

tumblr_o6yaldl2lY1rvbzggo1_400.gif tumblr_o6yaldl2lY1rvbzggo6_400.gif

tumblr_o6yaldl2lY1rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o6yaldl2lY1rvbzggo5_400.gif

A REAL MAN! 
Where can we have a man like him?!!!!

tumblr_o6yhrhIXLD1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_o6yhrhIXLD1rvbzggo2_540.gif

My sunshine! soooooooooooooooo lovely!
his smile is seriously one of the best smiles I've ever seen! soo lovely soo adorable 
:heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_o6y2x6TiEp1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o6y2x6TiEp1rvbzggo1_540.gif

I love this scene a lot! :D:D my favorite one kkkkkkk this adorkable :D:D 
:grin:
very smooooooth save, Do Kyung!

tumblr_o6wxabS5yV1rvbzggo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o6wxabS5yV1rvbzggo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o6wxabS5yV1rvbzggo2_500.gif

tumblr_o6wxabS5yV1rvbzggo5_r1_540.gif

I wonder if this scene is why Eric was limping during the press conf! Was so worried about him :\

So relatable .. so true in real life ..
You’ve never seen each other before, but when fate lets your paths cross, you’ll know you’ve just met your soulmate.
:heart:

tumblr_o6p890XR6H1rvbzggo1_400.gif tumblr_o6p890XR6H1rvbzggo3_400.gif

tumblr_o6p890XR6H1rvbzggo2_400.gif tumblr_o6p890XR6H1rvbzggo4_400.gif

Even if it hurts .. still live ...

tumblr_o6q5r2A94C1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o6q5r2A94C1rvbzggo1_540.gif

another fave moment :D:D .. this pairing is perfect! I wait for their scenes together every episode :D 
didn't know Ji suk before, but he's in my fave list along wz Hyun Jin now!
more of DoKyung-JinSang plz Mr. Writer :w00t:

- Do Kyung:”Date outside & don’t bring women to the house”
- Brother: “Why? JinSang always comes over. Why can’t I bring her?”
- JinSang: “Coz we’re friends! Friends don’t do ‘weird’ stuff.” *demonstrates*
- Do Kyung: …..*death stare*…………

tumblr_o6ngc77fDX1rvbzggo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o6ngc77fDX1rvbzggo3_r2_540.gif

& their reactions :D:D 
:w00t:

tumblr_o6np7fOw581rvbzggo1_r2_540.gif

How on earth can any sane woman dump such man on their wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_o6mjb8IUuK1rvbzggo1_500.gif

Even the doctor is 4D! hahahaha
so this is how he drew Eric! kkkkk

Do Kyung: I can see the future!
Psychiatrist: Yeah, sure! 

tumblr_o6ojp1Aeu71rvbzggo2_400.gif tumblr_o6ojp1Aeu71rvbzggo1_400.gif

tumblr_o6ojp1Aeu71rvbzggo3_400.gif tumblr_o6ojp1Aeu71rvbzggo4_400.gif

A soulmate is the one who can see your pain when you’re fooling everyone else.

She:  You look pitiful & fragile. It makes me want to give you a hug. You’re the only one who’s not aware of it.”
He:  “It feels like that woman keeps on unraveling me. It's like she's telling me to stop being unhappy, stop being miserable, and saying "let's both be happy".

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo6_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo4_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo3_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo1_540.gif

That's enough for now,, need to take off to work! :blink:
btw, the live streaming link worked fine in the 1st 2 episodes, but then it stopped .. I hope there would be a good working one
I tried some links posted on FB, but only that one worked & now stopped! ....aqstream

• Like 1

Guys, so happy that both korean and international fans like Oh Hae Young drama so much. Seo hyun Jin is really good carry the drama as well as all of the casts. She definitely gain huge fans now. Happy for her. And uri oppa, I'm glad more people more recognize him as talented actor. I read some comments on Dramabean saying Eric's acting is beyond words...etc...etc...oh... I'm so happy and very thankful for them. 

Now I realize that Park Do Kyung is rare specimen in korean drama. From reading their comments, I understand Do Kyung supposed to be calm and less talk kinda guy (thanks to those viewers) because previously I complaint why uri oppa rarely speak lol... and I realized it all because of his character. I'm sure Hye Young will open his heart and change him slowly to be more cheerful person. 

I'm so happy that so many drama recaps about this drama and even in open thread on dramabeans, Oh Hae Young become hot topics nowadays. They speculated so many things. And Oh Hae Young thread also so crowded. So, that's why nowadays I just go there for reading and commenting anything since again, I wanna read their perspective about Eric and this drama objectively. 

Oh Hae Young become #1 in drama local on Naver. I never expected this drama become so addicted to many people. But, it's too early to say anything since we left so many episodes yet. I just hope the drama give us entertaining stuff to watch till the end. Anything else is big bonus for me. I just hope Eric always happy and enjoy filming. And I can see how the team treats him very well. 

4 hours ago, MsMemaaaa said:

Greetings everyone :) 
It's been a long time since a drama was added to my fave list. & now, Another Miss Oh has successfully claimed their place higher in the list ^_^ .. I loved Discovery of Love too, coz of Eric, but AMO,, is another story .. perfect choice of actors, everyone fits perfectly in their character & the harmony between them is overwhelming .. Hope things continue as good as they're now or even better & I'm sure the drama will be one of the big hits this year & another milestone in Eric's filmography ..
I just hope the episodes come out wz instant subtitles lol, I need to wait till the following day to watch wz subs, & then make edits for the scenes I delayed editing coz of lack of subs .. I'm active on making edits esp on Thursday & Friday, maybe to make up for the hiatus next month :rolleyes:.. but I'm trying to ignore that fact to enjoy the current moment .. so, this gif spamming gonna be a loooong one! warning! :D:D .. sorry for repeating if any of these edits posted here before ^_^ 
Another Miss Oh, Another Oh Hae Young, Oh Hae Young Again , too many names lol

That's enough for now,, need to take off to work! :blink:
btw, the live streaming link worked fine in the 1st 2 episodes, but then it stopped .. I hope there would be a good working one
I tried some links posted on FB, but only that one worked & now stopped! ....aqstream

Thanks so much for the gif spam!!!!!  All of my favorite moments!!!!!!  This gif set, so it was a year ago pretty Oh HaeYoung left Dokyung at the altar.  I wonder when Jingsang told Dokyung about Taejin and he's been in jail since when... The scene of Dokyung and his Mom meeting up with the chairman when Dokyung found out Taejin is jailed.  Is that fairly recent or just something he was recalling upon finding out OHY1's and his mistaken revenge. 

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo6_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo4_540.gif

What a hug she gave him later on!!   :heart:

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo3_540.gif

tumblr_o72ks3TrQM1rvbzggo1_540.gif

As for streaming, last week it was very laggy compared to the 1st week of the broadcast.  People are guessing probably because more people went live stream.  It got over 60% livestreaming on tving last Tuesday.  You can try these link.  I streamed with the last 2 (seem to work on PC, not mobile. But you can give it a try) :)

aqstream.com/tvn/tvN

http://hanyutai.com/tvn.php

http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-tvn.html

http://tv-3d.in/?tab=channel%20world%20tv&live=%E9%9F%A9-tvn

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

Guys, so happy that both korean and international fans like Oh Hae Young drama so much. Seo hyun Jin is really good carry the drama as well as all of the casts. She definitely gain huge fans now. Happy for her. And uri oppa, I'm glad more people more recognize him as talented actor. I read some comments on Dramabean saying Eric's acting is beyond words...etc...etc...oh... I'm so happy and very thankful for them. 

Now I realize that Park Do Kyung is rare specimen in korean drama. From reading their comments, I understand Do Kyung supposed to be calm and less talk kinda guy (thanks to those viewers) because previously I complaint why uri oppa rarely speak lol... and I realized it all because of his character. I'm sure Hye Young will open his heart and change him slowly to be more cheerful person. 

I'm so happy that so many drama recaps about this drama and even in open thread on dramabeans, Oh Hae Young become hot topics nowadays. They speculated so many things. And Oh Hae Young thread also so crowded. So, that's why nowadays I just go there for reading and commenting anything since again, I wanna read their perspective about Eric and this drama objectively. 

Oh Hae Young become #1 in drama local on Naver. I never expected this drama become so addicted to many people. But, it's too early to say anything since we left so many episodes yet. I just hope the drama give us entertaining stuff to watch till the end. Anything else is big bonus for me. I just hope Eric always happy and enjoy filming. And I can see how the team treats him very well. 

From the start, I though Dokyung's little dialogues in the first 2 episodes were because he was hurt from being stood up at the altar on his wedding day + seeing photo of his supposed to be 'wife' with another guy after he spent a whole day frantically running around searching for her thinking she might be in an accident + and she also had the nerve to tell him  "wishing only happiness from now on" in that SNS post....  I see why Dokyung put up a wall because he was hurt

With just 4 episodes in, I hope the writer manage to keep the drama development as awesome till the end.  Every one is already hating on pretty OHY but I'll give her slack to see how she is to OHY1 in the upcoming episodes... and whether her disappearance on the wedding day and the SNS photo with Taejin was really her doing or it was another misunderstanding or planned by someone else....

I'm happy with the whole production.  The atmosphere is very playful and friendly among the cast and crew.  And it looks like Eric's nature really charm every one in the crew, not just on screen XD

btw, did you read the post about SHJ talking about her "plain" (unattractive) OHY?  Is it just me or it sounds as if some people doesn't like the plain OHY?  I thought SHJ & just OHY got lot of positive comments & praises.  Seo Hyunjin IS PRETTY and cute!

He's often praised for his handsome look (so hard not to) but I'm glad people see more side to this quiet man....

2016.05.13 [News] Mention of Eric in Seo Hyeonjin interview

Seo Hyeonjin: “Eric is a man that seems to have all the qualities of handsomeness in the world.”

[Omit]

tumblr_inline_o74d4tnjxW1spcm04_500.jpg

“Personally I’m not very confident in romances. (Laugh) I’m being helped a lot by Eric oppa; he’s good at bonding with his partners. I’m proud to hear that we actually look pretty good together. I act thinking I’ll be uncovering how I actually am in my relationships, and the romance is becoming prettier thanks to our writer Park Haeyoung’s skill.”

Park Dokyung suddenly bursts through the wall and pretends to be Oh Haeyoung’s boyfriend when she’s in danger, and Oh Haeyoung comforts Park Dokyung, who was not only abandoned at the altar but also never was truly loved by his parents. These two have been engaging in an ordinary yet special heart-throbbing romance. Seo Hyeonjin said the romance of ‘Another Miss Oh’ is so popular thanks to Eric’s looks and personality. She seemed to see from the eyes of the viewers, streaming out undeniable praise about Park Dokyung and Eric.

“Eric oppa is a man that seems to have all the qualities of handsomeness in the world. Haha. Many people think Eric oppa is ‘weird’ and ‘off-the-wall’, but he wasn’t at all like that in real life. He turned out to be a really trustworthy and cool guy. I was especially surprised at how much attention he pays to the details when he’s acting. He never misses even the little things. He’s also skilled in romance acting too. (Laugh) He’s very kind on set, so everyone likes Eric oppa more than they like me. Usually male staff members tend to like the actresses more but the team of ‘Another Miss Oh’ is all into Eric oppa. Haha. Even my manager likes Eric oppa more than me.”

[Photos and content omitted]

Source: Sports Chosun + trans by shinhwastuff

• Like 1

Another Miss Oh Special Making.  Eric's Charm

Some translation points for the video:

Eric with Jeon Hyebin (both in blue clothing)
Director: OHY2 should change your clothes
Eric: I’ll change my jacket (more hassle for a lady to change)

● Cast and staff are sharing snacks
Male staff: It’s from Dokyung-hyung (Eric character’s name)
Ladies: Wow

Eric catched ant to prank his stylist
When he saw the camera person caught his ant moment he said “An ant….My stylist like ant” LOL

Translation by: klee0216 & Noo_np

cr: http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/144326956169/160513-another-miss-oh-bts-shinhwa-erics-charm