Hi @Phi tks for comments- yes I hope my idols have the same courage to take the bold step forward like Eric

tho I know they will hv to face different response like now .. But as fans I wish they can find true love too..

they will be lonely if  staying single !

anyway. I really wanna congratulate Nahyemi - you hv got the best catch ... Yes there will be many jealous fans u may have to face 

but u will have the best and loyal guy with u for life if u grab tight from now on !! Fighting :)

time will heal ... And fans will return since it's him whom we like ..

looking forward to see more photos of them together :)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

From the bottom of my broken heart~~~ :tongue:

hahahahaaaa.... I see it in twitter...

Reading many comments in twitter really amused me... Omg, Ladiess hahaha... How we love him...

i cannot help but notice that my twitter timeline of shinhwa and eric news is so quite right now... I think a lot of eric fans are in their own corner, licking their wounds, after saying congrats and well wishes.

Susah sih ya, soalnya pada pake hati :D:tongue: (cannot help it cause we need a little time to mend the broken heart.)

• Like 3

Thanks chingu..reading all rant about our sweetheart Eric..now i can feel happy for this news. At first when I'm knowing about their dating rumors, it feel a bit bitter in heart. But, what can we do? As a man, as a human..we all need love. And love invites between a woman and man. That shows our leadernim always a right man we want to see. How we always learn something good from him. And now, when he want to start a new life, shinhwa changjo, especially who knows Eric for he is must have give him a courage to do so.

Actually, im also feel pity with all this hot oppas. When they make a speech to fans, how fans status changing from a sweet school girl and working now become someone's wife..how they feel times running, and shinhwa still shinhwa. The same from 18 years ago. But, stills, they're hot bachelor. 

I think about Korean culture, many idols and actor when its comes to 40s, they will start to have a family and live as daddy/mummy. They're willing to take a responsibility as family man. So its normal for our leadernim to take a new steps for that. And because of that, Im adore with his gentleman side. Bringing out his girls without even use a mask . He's such a courage man. He make confession after consider and think about that clearly. Think about if you're in Na Hye Mi ssi shoes. For all this four years, patiently wait and always give courage to him, and now, he's officially confirm it publicly. What a sweet love. Love without feel insecurity.

I'm always believe that, behind every successful man, always a special woman behind him.and always a good man for good woman. I believe that.:wub:

I think this's more better than we know when he married already. Haha. I'm just doing my consideration while read here and there about their datings confirmation. Yet, this soompi thread help me to clearly understand this situation. Gumawooo..:)

Congrats oppa. But let's not stop fangirling him and all Shinhwa member. Because our support always become their pleasure right. Oppa..saranghaee.

I'm just can't wait to see their concert tomorrow. Esp Eric...must be shiny and blushy Eric. :blush:

*mian for this long essay..hehe

• Like 7

Hahaha...Many broken heart more when he announce the marriage I guess. Well, he's with us for more than half of his life. Even me who always treat him like older brother feels uncomfy when the news came out. But now, I feel like ready for welcoming future sister in law, the girl who always make him happy all these years. And Eric is really expert in aegyo things seems from her influence. One article said Hyemi really full aegyo kinda girl lol. I saw some pictures of her in insta with her friends. I will put in here later on. One thing is easy to notice that she's so pretty and tall. I hope her heart is as pretty as her face.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Will it be shinhwa anni concert on march since till now I don't see any updates from shincom? @Songha, I watch 3MAD whenever I eat with no good food at home since it will give more apetite to eat. I love seeing kyunsang eating XD. How I miss the timid kongie and the cutie Mongie. 

I don't think there will be Anniversary this March.  The only mention of concert is an Encore. And by calling it Encore, it doesn't sound like an Anniversary concert at all but more like in late Summer or early Fall like they did before.

11 hours ago, purple1n2d said:

CONGRATULATIONS to Eric! Wishing you happiness with the person you love. :wub: :D :) :lol: :wub: 

Thanks for coming by and giving your well wishes. :)

11 hours ago, wintertimes said:

Hi @Phi tks for comments- yes I hope my idols have the same courage to take the bold step forward like Eric

tho I know they will hv to face different response like now .. But as fans I wish they can find true love too..

they will be lonely if  staying single !

anyway. I really wanna congratulate Nahyemi - you hv got the best catch ... Yes there will be many jealous fans u may have to face  but u will have the best and loyal guy with u for life if u grab tight from now on !! Fighting :)

time will heal ... And fans will return since it's him whom we like ..

looking forward to see more photos of them together :)

yep, Eric is still the same person, single or attached. :)

it's not easy facing the 'jealous fans' now that their relationship is out in the open.  This is another reason why they want to keep it private as long as they can.  You hit it right on.  A smart, loyal guy and a great cook! :)  I remember last year there was some sightings of Na Hyemi and Eric shopping in the mall near his home.  I wonder if she was his testing out E-chef's dishes for 3MAD :) 

Gosh those photos from Dispatch makes me wan to see more photos of them together but I think they'll keep it low key for a while during this 'shock' phase XD   Rubbing photos of them going out to the fans at this fragile moment may not be a good thing but but I'm dying for more pics of the cute and beautiful couple. :)

7 hours ago, lee79 said:

hahahahaaaa.... I see it in twitter...

Reading many comments in twitter really amused me... Omg, Ladiess hahaha... How we love him...

i cannot help but notice that my twitter timeline of shinhwa and eric news is so quite right now... I think a lot of eric fans are in their own corner, licking their wounds, after saying congrats and well wishes.

Susah sih ya, soalnya pada pake hati :D:tongue: (cannot help it cause we need a little time to mend the broken heart.)

well, there isn't any news after that BIG one so it's quiet right now hahaha  It will come alive when the concert starts :)

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Hahaha...Many broken heart more when he announce the marriage I guess. Well, he's with us for more than half of his life. Even me who always treat him like older brother feels uncomfy when the news came out. But now, I feel like ready for welcoming future sister in law, the girl who always make him happy all these years. And Eric is really expert in aegyo things seems from her influence. One article said Hyemi really full aegyo kinda girl lol. I saw some pictures of her in insta with her friends. I will put in here later on. One thing is easy to notice that she's so pretty and tall. I hope her heart is as pretty as her face.

I didn't feel sad at all when the dating news came out.  I was actually happy when he confirmed it  XD  Then a bit later it hits.  The only sadness/disappointment is the over the top reaction from some hardcore fans that don't accept their oppas date/get married & those super delu shipper fans that spoiled the happy news.  But I admit, it feel a bit empty for a little while... it's like something you hold near you and it suddenly went missing... the feeling is so hard to explain.... But I'm seriously happy he's dating.  I'm not saying dating is better than being single but because he's been living on his own, away from his family for too long that I wish he has another person that he can also share his happy/sad news, plays, laughs or cry with aside from his Shinhwa brothers.

I don't think Eric's aegyo is from Na Hyemi's influence.   He has lot of aeygyo way before she came into his life.  I love her cuteness and classy vibe.  Her voice is soft and gentle.. like how Eric always said he likes girls with soft, gentle voice when he's asked about his 'ideal' girlfriend :)

6 hours ago, iriskyopta258 said:

Thanks chingu..reading all rant about our sweetheart Eric..now i can feel happy for this news. At first when I'm knowing about their dating rumors, it feel a bit bitter in heart. But, what can we do? As a man, as a human..we all need love. And love invites between a woman and man. That shows our leadernim always a right man we want to see. How we always learn something good from him. And now, when he want to start a new life, shinhwa changjo, especially who knows Eric for he is must have give him a courage to do so.

Actually, im also feel pity with all this hot oppas. When they make a speech to fans, how fans status changing from a sweet school girl and working now become someone's wife..how they feel times running, and shinhwa still shinhwa. The same from 18 years ago. But, stills, they're hot bachelor. 

I think about Korean culture, many idols and actor when its comes to 40s, they will start to have a family and live as daddy/mummy. They're willing to take a responsibility as family man. So its normal for our leadernim to take a new steps for that. And because of that, Im adore with his gentleman side. Bringing out his girls without even use a mask . He's such a courage man. He make confession after consider and think about that clearly. Think about if you're in Na Hye Mi ssi shoes. For all this four years, patiently wait and always give courage to him, and now, he's officially confirm it publicly. What a sweet love. Love without feel insecurity.

I'm always believe that, behind every successful man, always a special woman behind him.and always a good man for good woman. I believe that.:wub:

I think this's more better than we know when he married already. Haha. I'm just doing my consideration while read here and there about their datings confirmation. Yet, this soompi thread help me to clearly understand this situation. Gumawooo..:)

Congrats oppa. But let's not stop fangirling him and all Shinhwa member. Because our support always become their pleasure right. Oppa..saranghaee.

I'm just can't wait to see their concert tomorrow. Esp Eric...must be shiny and blushy Eric. :blush:

*mian for this long essay..hehe

I'll never stop being his fans and support him & Shinhwa members even if he/they're dating or married. :)

I think Eric might be a bit awkward facing the fans for the first time after the news came out :)  It still a bit too fresh :)

• Like 4

21 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Will it be shinhwa anni concert on march since till now I don't see any updates from shincom? @Songha, I watch 3MAD whenever I eat with no good food at home since it will give more apetite to eat. I love seeing kyunsang eating XD. How I miss the timid kongie and the cutie Mongie. 

@PutriSalju you made me lol about your having food with 3MAD as appetizer :D. For me, I unconciously immitated some techniques of E-Chef and then smiled pleasantly about his influence... :D

• Like 4

@Phi @PutriSalju Actually there is a lot to Congratulate Eric. He has been with his fans all the while. Now that he is approaching 40 and ready for love, it's the best time in his life. Allow him some private time to enjoy the fruit of his labor for the past 20 or so years. 

The girl seem nice, not a idol star or a diva actress etc. Eric is a smart guy, he knows what's best for him. Just like he knew what's best for Shinhwa at the young age of 24? 

So my word for Eric fan is TRUST him. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, purple1n2d said:

@Phi @PutriSalju Actually there is a lot to Congratulate Eric. He has been with his fans all the while. Now that he is approaching 40 and ready for love, it's the best time in his life. Allow him some private time to enjoy the fruit of his labor for the past 20 or so years. 

The girl seem nice, not a idol star or a diva actress etc. Eric is a smart guy, he knows what's best for him. Just like he knew what's best for Shinhwa at the young age of 24? 

yes I saw lot of congratulation on Eric's dating news, even on K side. Of course there're some people being sad or angry (why? hahaha).  But a few hardcore shippers are so over the top that they accused him of something he never did just because of their imagination that it becomes so annoying of their rudeness.  Anyway we should ignore those and focus on the positive of the majority :)

I ALWAYS trust Eric.  He's a good person and straight forward, no bs kinda guy.  :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, purple1n2d said:

Your words are so nice. I wish them happiness and hopefully it will end in the wedding altar^^

• Like 6

CONGRATULATIONS ERIC OPPA!! 

just saw the news today and i'm sorry!! but I am so happy i'm going to cry.. They deserve this, someone to love and take care of them.. now i'm going to pray to hear from Andy next.. 

Group hug ShinChangs!!!!!!

Just backtracking , just my opinion.. I honestly on the verge of crying when I saw the news, but not because I am sad but because i'm overwhelmed with happiness. FINALLY .. my oppa have someone.. they've been with us for so long and I just can't imagine how lonely it is for them to not have someone you can rely on..because honestly we really can't be there for them whenever they need someone.. although I would love too.. I see Andy's name and I'm really praying hard that I will will news about him right away. 

No matter what happens I'll on their side (ANGEL) ... once a fan always a fan!!! TOGETHER FOREVER!!! now i'm gonna cry!!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

just saw the news today and i'm sorry!! but I am so happy i'm going to cry.. They deserve this, someone to love and take care of them.. now i'm going to pray to hear from Andy next.. 

Just backtracking , just my opinion.. I honestly on the verge of crying when I saw the news, but not because I am sad but because i'm overwhelmed with happiness. FINALLY .. my oppa have someone.. they've been with us for so long and I just can't imagine how lonely it is for them to not have someone you can rely on..because honestly we really can't be there for them whenever they need someone.. although I would love too.. I see Andy's name and I'm really praying hard that I will will news about him right away. 

No matter what happens I'll on their side (ANGEL) ... once a fan always a fan!!! TOGETHER FOREVER!!! now i'm gonna cry!!!

*group hugs* I love all positive vibes here..

And I'm kinda feels you dear..and I'm feeling overwhelmed and touching too :wub:

Wanna tell a same story. Actually today Im feel so happy and really relieved. My idol getting married.:D I remember how much I love and fangirling him and decided to own him. Hahaha.  But through years, im being matured with this feeling and im just praying for his happiness and keep supporting him. And today he decided to get married without make it as big expose with media and just having low key marriage. ( just like Kim Tae Hee and Rain) When I know bout that, I'm just accept it with big smile and relieved. He get married finally...I don't know how to described this feelings, but im feels so touching and really pray for their happiness.

Think about that..seriously, when uri beloved Eric Oppa married, I want to feel same like this. Its like you feel that your oppa will not lonely anymore. And your oppa have a soulmate and someone who can always take care of him. Really hoping for that..

:rolleyes::wub:

• Like 6

@moca_hanzel @iriskyopta258 Love reading your thoughts!!!

4 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

That is me too when I heard of the confirmation!!!  And I don't mean if any one of them prefer to stay single is a bad thing or lonely but I guess because Eric had said before that he wants a family so I'm overjoy with the news.  Not saying that Eric & Na Hyemi will get married, but like they said before any dating news/confirmation at this stage of settling down for a family has all the potential of a marriage. I wonder some time if Shinhwa members had breakup because the gals would like to get marriage but they couldn't give her that yet... I hope it's not or I'd be sad... they scarified that for the fans.

If it is true that Na Hyemi & Eric been dating for 4 years (continuously or on/off), we gotta give it to her for keeping it low all these years.  I'm kinda glad she's not well known in the biz circle cuz it'll be calmer.  Fans could be a headache when the war of words starts arguing over "who can do better" when dating news comes out and bash when they breakup... I saw it recently with Lee Dong Gun & Jiyeon fans that made me hope it won't happen to our guys.  So I'm happy Na Hyemi is relatively not so well known.  Before, I was conflict with wishing them to date/marry a non celeb, while another part of my wish they date some popular celeb so we can see them more at public events... I guess Na Hyemi kinda right in the middle. YAY!!!!!  :lol:

MANY of fans are guessing Andy will be next so you should be cheering for him soon, I will also!!  Hopefully it will go easier now that we had gone through one with Eric.  The heart should be tougher right? right? (ugh wrong, it's never easy) :)

I'll always stay as a fans no matter Eric/Shinhwa member is single or married :)
Because to me, this is how love is.... :)

C5VB-khW8AAds-_.jpg

Yesterday was Na Heymi's birthday.  I hope the 2 love birds got to celebrate it together :)

• Like 4