10 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

Yoon Kyun Sang Poses With Eric And Lee Seo Jin On “Three Meals A Day” Set

The actor posted a photo with his fellow cast members on his Instagram on September 25. In the image, the cast maknae winks and smiles at the camera as he stands between Eric and Lee Seo Jin.

The three look cheerful and relaxed as they pose together, with Eric resting his head and hands on Yoon Kyun Sang’s shoulder.

On the caption, Yoon Kyung Sang says, “One cut with my hyungs! They’re coming on October 14. Da-dun!”

Meanwhile, the new fishing village season of “Three Meals a Day” is set on an island in the South Jeolla Province and premieres on October 14.

Source (1)

*** ERIC is so freakin adorable
*** and Kim Mikyung (I love ger) calling him son-in-law is just about as awesome as this picture...

I SQUEALED at Kim Mikyung's son-in-law comment! hahaha  so so adorable.  I wonder if Yoon Kyungsang saw it and send it to Eric... and if Eric text his mother-in-law at all? XD

8 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

FISHINGSUBTEAM 

The latest news of TvN's 3MealsADay-Fishing Village S3

(cast: Lee Seojin, Eric Mun, Yoon Kyunsang).

Lets support them in this new season!

Blog: fishingsubteam.blogspot.co.id

Twitter: @fishingsubteam

gosh a dedicated twitter & blog!!  Fishingsubteam hwaiting!!!

reposting this just because....

Kim Mi Kyung (Oh mama with her Park so-bang at Oh Hae Young Again wrapped-up party)

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13556857_304823266518554_1862130574_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4MzM1MzM5OTAwNjE3MTgwNA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13573621_1542336816075969_695811153_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4MzM1OTc2MTQ4MDIyNjAzMQ%3D%3D.2

cr: kim mi kyung's IG

• Like 1

2016 APAN nominations for Mini-Series!

Oh Hae Young Again represents with Eric & Hyunjin for Best Actor/Actress, Best Couple. Ye Ji Won & Jeon Hyebin for Best Supporting Actress :) 

I believe the voting on APAN is only for Best Couple. 

CtRXvl4UMAAyHlt.jpg

CtRWgCEVIAAc2Ac.jpg

CtRWR08VYAAR15H.jpg

Cr: kdrama_news

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!!  Please don't forget to vote. :) 

Image result for another miss oh gif

tvN10: htttvn10festival.interest.me/Awards/

APAN: h ttp://dmc2016.imbc.com/program/apan.html

TUTORIALS IF ANY ONE NEEDS IT

tvN: http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150103709639/tutorial-tvn-2016-award-voting-oh-hae-young

APAN: ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150608571329/tutorial-apan-star-award-oh-hae-young-again

• Like 4

Nice seeing the cast of Oh Hae Young Again had a gathering (over the weekend I think).  I don't see the production staffs in the pics but PD Song is there!  I guess the main cast are busy with their projects that they couldn't attend.  So nice to see them hangout months after the drama ended.  Would be so nice if every one got to be there :) 

CtRnMsWUIAAF5bu.jpg

CtRnCe8UEAAnHOp.jpg

cr: actor528

• Like 2

Shinhwa always comes first for Eric.  That's why there is no way he would jeopardize Shinhwa's comeback just to take up Three Meals A Day for his own good. 

Back then when he accepted Discovery of Romance, he went and ask the members first before giving his confirmation. Of course the members will not hold back anyone but asking them first before taking it shows his consideration for the team.

tumblr_oe2ipjpGJd1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_oe2ipjpGJd1rvbzggo2_540.gif

cr: msmemaaaa

• Like 2

Translation from the Another Oh Hae Young weekend gathering.

Too bad Hyunjin's filming finished late to join them and Eric was filming Three Meals A Day in Deukryang Island that weekend to join them.  Hope they'll get to have another gathering :) 

2016.09.25 "Another Oh Hae Young" Cast Gathering

CtRj5EGUIAAeHxC.jpgCtRj1ogVIAAWrqk.jpg

CtRj0rMVIAA0oGi.jpg

trans by gossong

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Phi said:

Translation from the Another Oh Hae Young weekend gathering.

Too bad Hyunjin's filming finished late to join them and Eric was filming Three Meals A Day in Deukryang Island that weekend to join them.  Hope they'll get to have another gathering :) 

2016.09.25 "Another Oh Hae Young" Cast Gathering

CtRj5EGUIAAeHxC.jpg

trans by gossong

Hi Phi, no wonder, Eric is nowhere to be found in those photos. Ye, I hope there will be another schedule so we could get to see the drama cast complete. :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, no wonder, Eric is nowhere to be found in those photos. Ye, I hope there will be another schedule so we could get to see the drama cast complete. :P

hi, yes Three Meals A Day had their first 3-day-2-night filming shoot on Friday so Eric couldn't make it back in time for this Sunday gathering.  And it looks like a spontaneous one according to the other actor's IG post :) 

Hope he can join next time  :lol:

CtNXX6yVYAAtLWF.jpg

CtNXWijUsAAJItb.jpg

• Like 2

DO YOU SEE IT COMING???!!!   I know Eric often has some footages during drama/CF filming like he had in the past but I didn't see this coming!  I guess mainly because there's the OHYA DVD set to come.  I'm so happy! :)

ERIC 2 photobook - Another Miss Oh / Park Dokyung version!

Pre-order today starting at 3PM (KST) on Dawa Music

• 204 pages photobook
  • 30 minutes DVD of filming interview and photobook making (OMG I hope it comes with subbed!!)

Source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160928/80514246/1

Here's the 2 version of covers. 

Can't decide which one I like more... love the top one but smiley Eric/Park Dokyung, how to resist??? :P 

CtZnw9mWEAEYDnz.jpg

CtZnzuAXgAAqdf7.jpg

cr:

• Like 2

2016.09.27 “Let’s Meet at 8PM” Tak Jae Hoo, "Saw Eric eating alone at Gangnam"

tumblr_inline_oe6xs3HKOX1qcufwd_1280.jpg

On the 27th Sep episode of O'live TV's 'Meet at 8PM', Tak Jae Hoon shared a first-hand account of seeing Shinhwa's Eric eating by himself at Gangnam.

The subject for the episode was 'eating alone', and Tak Jae Hoon shared, "I met a celeb in Gangnam who was eating galbi-tang (short ribs soup) by himself." When asked who it was, he replied, "Shinhwa's Eric. It was crowded with people, but he just downed his galbi-tang like a shot and left."

Jung Jin Woon then commented, "Even if he's eating alone, wouldn't he still look cool anyway?"

Source: OSEN + Translation by Sumi13 + via EricMun.tumblr

It’s quick having a meal alone at time. :)    Here’s clip of that part.

• Like 2

2016.09.28 “Moving X Lingering”.. Eric, ‘Oh Haeyoung Again’ Photobook Release

tumblr_inline_oe6xws7MwA1qcufwd_500.jpg

Shinhwa’s Eric meets with his fans again with ‘Oh Hae-Young Again’ photobook.

With unique material and honest love story between a man and a woman, the drama which had been making new viewer rating record every episode during its broadcast, tvN’s Mon-Tue drama Oh Hae-Young Again’s character Park Dokyung can be seen again in the photobook.

‘Oh Hae-Young Again’ is a romantic drama between Park Dokyung, who can see the future, and 2 ladies who have same name ‘Oh Hae-young’ that unintentionally creates stories among their lives.

Eric stars as Park Dokyung, a sound effect director in the drama, who shut his heart down after a previous hurtful experience. He starts to block out the woman he likes. But after the several turn of events, he opens up his heart to true love again.

Eric draws a lot of viewers’ sympathy by leading the character who is quiet, but thoughtful, and also expresses love genuinely.  He also caught the female viewers. heart by being sometimes cold, but considerate and dedicated at the same time, spreading his heartthrob charms.

You can meet Eric’s charms too in ‘Oh Hae-Young Again’ photobook. It has 204 pages of photos and a 30-minute DVD of onset interview film making, and Eric’s genuine stories.

Source from the production said, “It has live features of character Park Dokyung played by Eric, with an essay, a very abundant photobook. Not only Eric’s fans, but also fans of the drama would eager to have this. You can see Eric’s different sides, being goofy and witty at the same time.

tumblr_inline_oe6y2mr3151qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe6y37fNDZ1qcufwd_1280.jpg

The pre-oder for ‘Oh Hae-Young Again’ photobook starts on September 28th at 3PM (Korea Time), in Korea, China, and Japan at the same time. In Korea, the photobook is available exclusively at Dawa Music, and it will come with a bonus photo standee.

Eric will be on ‘Thee Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ next month with the season premiere on October 14th.  He will be making a comeback with Shinhwa for their 13th album in the second half of the year.

Source: Sport Donga + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

[PRE-ORDER] Where to Order Shinhwa Eric’s Drama Photobook “Oh Hae Young Again” + Essay by Eric

From rom-com King Eric, the photobook of the hottest drama Oh Hae-Young Again is released!
Eric’s (Moon Junghyuk) version of character Park Dokyung’s story.
It’s an abundant photobook with essay, on set photos during the drama filming.

- In Essay-
This story starts from when I, the one that brings the sounds to the world
Meet him, the one whose job is to collect the sounds of the world.
Pretty grumpy guy to the girl he likes
Too honest to make excuses, so just rolling his cow-like eyes,
His scent is so familiar, like I’ve smelled it before.
Two months with the guy who’s just like me
It was fully filled with lot of atmosphere, not like any ordinary days.

The true reflections about acting on set, film making, and interview are all included in the 30 minutes DVD!!
You can meet Moon Junghyuk’s onset stories.
Also includes a photo standee of the sound director as a special gift.

TEASER: 

WHEN TO ORDER:

Pre-order starts on: September 28th, 2016 (Wednesday)
Release:  October 14th, 2016 (Friday)

WHERE TO ORDER:

DAWA MUSIC: Photo book & DVD (₩39,600) ||  Kihno (₩23,000) 
KTOWN4U (overseas): Photo book & DVD (USD $39.23) ||  Kihno (USD $22.79) 
K-PLAZA 
(Japan): Photo book & DVD (¥6,570) ||  Kihno (‎¥3,370)
Qoo10 (Japan): Set of 2 Photobook & DVD (‎¥9,250)
CNPIEC (China): China National Publications Import & Export Corporation

CONTENTS: 

Photobook + DVD package:

• 204 pages photobook
  • 27 minutes DVD of photobook making
  • DVD Region Code:  All Region
  • Subtitles: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese
  • Standee (for first press only)

tumblr_inline_oe81k4KEj11qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe7k8tt8d61qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe7kkh1YtJ1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe7klh3rZv1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe7kmtn3w91qcufwd_1280.jpg

Kihno package:

• Kino book card
  • 12 Photo cards (different photos for each version)
  • 1 card holder
  • **NOTE:  Kihno version is for Android only

tumblr_inline_oe7l0vZ2Zj1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe7l64bTfC1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oe7l6hxpqD1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Source: Dawa Music + EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

3MAD's FB new header photo! (thanks @angel2013 for sharing it in twitter :) 

14500477_1091237597664197_4990116039240057464_o.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/tvN3bob/

Not sure of the original source so I'm putting both. The IG ones are bigger :) 

CtaRmVfUsAA2cIn.jpg

CtaRnZyUEAA95SH.jpg

cr: LuvEric_Shinhwa TW + via @Angel2013sg

So 3 Meals A Day - Fishing Village is back on tvN Asia with the season premiere on October 22nd (Saturday), a week after the Korean broadcast.  Check their post for the show time in your country. 

• Like 1

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000506147

This article is saying most of OHYA cast promised to attend.  YAAAAY!!!!!!!!11  Though I'm not too sure if they meant the award ceremony on Sunday Oct.9th, or OHYA's special corner feature on Saturday Oct.8th, or BOTH days!

Nonetheless, they're having some problem with attendant since some actors/actresses are currently filming.  there's mention of Yoo Yeon-seok, Seo In Guk and more have not yet confirmed their attendant because of their drama filming schedule.  It's a little strange both Yeon Seok & Hyunjin are filming the same drama but it only said YYS still unconfirmed....  I hope that means Hyunjin clear her filming schedule for that night in advance :)

Can't wait to see which of OHYA cast will be there! :)

http://www.sweetnara.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/kim-ji-suk-instagram-1024x821.png

• Like 2

Uri Eric oppa and his photobook plus BTS of OHYA....Awww... I wonder how's the chemistry between him and the polly team and of course Richyun. I saw in the teaser there will be some of their parts too. 

It will be nice to see all OHYA cast in TVN drama awards. Especially ehemmm....Richyun since it such a long time they never been together in public after OHYA finished. 

3MAD, excited to see the three musketeer overcome every challenges that Na PD ask. 

For drama awards, I still hope Eric will get something. I know it's tough competition either APAN or TVN but I wish he'll get something from his hard work in OHYA.

Lastly, I hope the three brothers get along well during 3MAD and Mr. Grumpy can become a bit softie to his dongsaengs this time XD.

• Like 1

So it's confirmed there'll be a press conference before the season premiere on Oct.14th.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :lol:

2016.09.29 'Three Meals A Day-Fishing Village 3′ PD Na Young Seok: "Shinhwa Eric Is Good At Cooking More Than I Think".

tumblr_inline_oe9n8iusrh1qcufwd_1280.jpg

The first recording of tvN ’Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ has successfully finished.PD Na Young Seok said his satisfaction for the tree persons, Lee Seo JinEricYoon Kyun Sang who experienced their first island life staying for 3 days 2 night started from September 23rd to 25th in DeukryangdoGoheung-gunJeollanam-do, “We had a wonderful time recording, it couldn’t get any better than this.

Lee Seo Jin who, this time, is facing the island village not the mountain district in Gangwon-do, Eric who has never once been in a tv show alone without Shinhwa members, the same goes to Yoon Kyun Sang who adavanced to a “newbie of entertainment show”, the expectations of the newly formed members are already high.

Before the first recording, PD Na Young Seok revealed to OSEN Everything that Eric does is an art.  Lee Seo Jin might just order around. Since Eric has been living alone for a long time, seems like he’s also good at cooking.  Looks like he normally eats the foods he cooks at home too. At the end, Eric might be the one who will do both cooking and fishing.

PD Na Young Seok revealed his thoughts. After the first filming, Na PD told OSEN “It’s the first filming, and because there are people who are new to tv show, I didnt have high expectations, but it was done more successfully than I think.” He added, Lee Seo Jin is the same… and Eric is good at cooking than I think. Yoon Kyun Sang made everyone shocked with his physical strength. The whole set atmosphere was so fun.” he expressed his satisfaction for the new members.

The three people are scheduled to visit Deukryangdo for few more times in the future. There’s a plan to unravel many curiosities for this season of ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ through a press conference before the first broadcast. The first broadcast will take place on October 14th.

gato@osen.co.kr
[사진] E&J엔터테인먼트 제공, OSEN DB.

Source: Osen
Trans By: Bunbun / fishingsubteam

• Like 3

First Official Still of the 3 member at their Home for 3MAD- Fishing S3
Credit 3MAD FB page

hehehe I love the smiles and feel of this pic... Eric @__@ 
love love love love this

Spoiler

20160930111905680xgyg.jpg

@Phi
glad there is a press con for this season... the latest season of farming village with Cha Seungwon, Yoo Haejin, Son HoJun and Nam Joohyuk didnt have one... but i guess with Lee Seojin shipped to an island as he is challenged as a mariner.. and addition of Eric and YKS.. I guess it is only right to get a press Con to introduce this newness of the season...

@PutriSalju
I just hope to see more red carpet pics and moments from Eric and SHJ... it would be nice fot them to get an award, but APAN is more popularity award basing on the nominees, so I dont really get into APAN. I do wish they win in tvN awards... 

• Like 3

[NEWS ARTICLE] 3 MEALS A DAY – ERIC WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT COOKING SURPRISES LEE SEOJIN AND YOON KYUNSANG

3idiots.jpg
First broadcast filming picture of tvn’s 3 meals a day – fishing village on oct 14th released to public.  The 3 brothers from this season, Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang leave to the small island at Jeollanam-do, Goheung-gun and started to live their fishing village life.
At the released picture, it shows Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang’s happy expression while eating dinner. The 3 brothers adapted really quickly in fishing village life, you can see at their comfortable expression  with attracting smile showed. These three as together passionately prepare the foods for dinner, so it makes curious what kind of foods that they prepared.
The writer said “with everyone’s expectation, the first filming ended well” “with every unique chemistries, the three members  can get along really well”. She added “Especially, Eric’s great cooking skill suprised everyone, including Lee Seojin, Yoon Kyunsang and even the staffs” “for the magnae Yoon Kyunsang, as we can’t see him in the meantime on entertainment program, acted as the strong youngest character, we expect these 3 persons’s fresh combination will bring us smile and laughter”
The new fishing village life at Deungryang-do “3 Meals A day season 3 – Fishing Village” starts the first broadcast on Oct 14 at 9.15pm.

Reporter jhjdhe@tenasia.co.kr
Source : Tenasia News Portal
Trans By :  Toys / fishsubteam / fishingsubteam.blogspot.com
  • Like 4

When I saw him riding motor bike, I really think Eric will be their slave lol....  But I won't be too surprise since he always like that even with his member hahaha....

I never watched 3MAD but I heard so many viewers of the show said that Lee Seo Jin always act like a 'king' who always ordering this and that. Don't know, but I really hope he'll change and act more relax with his new cutie dongsaengs. It will be good to see lovey dovey bromance scenes of this three musketeer :P Even in their last picture, Seo Jinnie still looking a bit 'pierce' especially to Kyun Sang. I hope the two dongsaeng will melt his heart hahaha....

• Like 3